Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
850,181 - 850,200 of 1,095,504 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Does it state it must explicitly state "We declare war" in the resolution? I will help you out, no it doesn't.
The resolution must include the authorizing of military force.
Yes you idiot, it says "declare" and "war", not authorize spending or the "use of military force".
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the progressive liberal climate in the public schools that has led to chaos.
Sort of like the radical liberalism in politics.
I see.

So the pedophilia in the Church was a 'good' thing until it got out into the public?

wow.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am stating what the law is and what the requirements are in the 1976 bill.
You are attaching requirements that the law does not contain.
Getting all emotional about it shows that is YOUR real objective rather than understanding the LAW.
"I am stating what the law is....."

Hmmmm.... a curious statement to make all by it's lonesome.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln LCN wrote:
Birthers = Truthers
You are riding a dead horse
Name five Republican Senators who are birthers ?
<quoted text>
you and WHO else give a damn?
If ya do ...

Call:
10800-GIV-ADAM

The American People SHOULD care!
We are being usurped by a 'foreigner'...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to the Church's decades of pedophilia son?
The the nearly 3B in hush money paid?
Is that like political hush money?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just plain dumb!
Again show me any PROGRESSIVES here making any comments about the pedophiles in our schools at any point until I pointed this out. You can't.
It is twisted logic to say it is defending the RCC to point out the lack of concern from Progressives when it relates to pedophilia at school.
And yet, the RCC paid hush money... worldwide... to keep it under wraps.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I will let you try this again
The Left shows disdain for the Catholic Church
My comment
"I find it strange that equal disdain is not payed to teachers molesting students by the Left."
I am sure Carol did not use your strange interpretation of the post.
Then why the fck did you post it to me? Your implication was clearly that teachers were all on the left and don't say its me, the only other replies you got to this turd understood it the same way. In any case I disagree, I don't think you've seen the left or anybody else dismiss child abuse by teachers. Just part of your "right" world fantasy.
HAHA OBAMA LOL

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

U.S. President Barack Obama ordered to provide Syrian rebels with American weapons, Reuters said with reference to an unnamed source in the administration. Military sources told The Wall Street Journal that a limited no-fly zone was going to be created above Syria, along the border with Jordan - a key U.S. ally in the region. There is a continuous flow of refugees into this country. In addition, American instructors train Syrian rebels in Jordan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
<-Everbody->
_________
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
Bad Guy
Someone drew this diagram yesterday. We can't expect them to find the bad guy without any data to narrow down who the bad guy might be.
As far as I'm concerned, they can scan phone numbers until the cows come home.
It's the emails and personal information collected by PRISM that's most concerning even though safeguards are supposedly in place.
Again, the PRISM started by GW Bush??????????
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
And Biden said that years ago - long before the IRS scandal.
And Uncle Joe knew/knows there are supposed to legalities and ethics that go with the implementations of such---way before before the harassment and violations of US citizens Constitutional rights AP scandal too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That chart was so obtuse it lacked any value.
America has been at war 1776-2013
Has the US been continuously at war each and every year?
That is the problem with the chart.
Oh jeez ... you're defending institutionalized child rape too?

WTF is WRONG with you guys?
HAHA OBAMA LOL

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

France, UK, US (FUKUS). The FUKUS Axis is the Evil Empire, whose policies are controlled by the lobbies and corporations which place politicians in power or else close ranks around them after neutering their more progressive policies. We are speaking about FUKUS in particular and NATO in general. And a re-run of Libya in Syria.

Has anyone heard the phrase "a no-fly zone" before? You know, the one that was used "to stop Gaddafi bombing his own people". He wasn't. When SKY News was asked by Saif al-islam al-Qathafi to show him where the alleged bombings had taken place, they were unable to find them.

Does anyone remember the claims that oil-rick Iraq posed "an immediate threat" to the USA and its allies? It didn't. Does anyone remember the claims that Saddam Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction? He didn't and he said so, after Bush accused him of "stiffing" the world. The liar then was Bush, not Saddam Hussein.

Does anyone remember the lies that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons? They haven't. The UNO said so, and added that the probability was (duh!) that the ones using such weapons are the "opposition" (terrorists supported by NATO).

And now here we are again with the FUKUS Axis speaking about a "no-fly zone" initially near the Jordanian border, for humanitarian reasons, after American warplanes have already been stationed in the area.

Print version
Font Size
Send to friend
Here is what will happen: a massive false flag operation will take place to incriminate the Syrian government, the FUKUS troops already on Syria's Jordanian border will move in, to "stop al-Qaeda taking control" of a situation they themselves started, there will be promises to Russia and China that the no-fly zone will be limited and regionalized.

Then after that there will be a spectacular mission creep, as we saw in Libya, then a manhunt will be launched against President Assad, and then children will be targeted (remember the Gaddafi grandchildren?) as "legitimate targets". Then we will see special forces on the ground ("we do not discuss the actions of special forces") and we will see an ever-growing army of Islamist fanatics entering the fray, financed by the Gulf Cooperation Council and backed by NATO.

This is the final stepping stone towards the Islamic Republic of Iran, and after this, the next stop on the line is Siberia (Russian Federation) and finally, the PR China.

Syria is the line in the sand. The West must be stopped. And now. Remember appeasement, and Hitler?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, the RCC paid hush money... worldwide... to keep it under wraps.
It hasn't worked out very well then has it.

Does it make a pedophile any less a pedophile, if it has NO religious label stuck to it?

Mm...no....I think not.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the PRISM started by GW Bush??????????
Is this the one that is credited with preventing dozens of terrorist attacks?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like political hush money?
Only this was more effective! It allowed the Church to continue their ways until someone REALLY got fed up and couldn't be bought!
Lincoln LCN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you and WHO else give a damn?
If ya do ...
Call:
10800-GIV-ADAM
The American People SHOULD care!
We are being usurped by a 'foreigner'...
Donald T :-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what Galt said.
No format specified, no phrase with words "declaration of war."
Sissy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why the fck did you post it to me? Your implication was clearly that teachers were all on the left and don't say its me, the only other replies you got to this turd understood it the same way. In any case I disagree, I don't think you've seen the left or anybody else dismiss child abuse by teachers. Just part of your "right" world fantasy.
Are all people whose careers are teaching, pedophiles or child abuser?

Mm...no, I think not so on that too.

(getting how that ignorance spewing ignorance collectively crappola toxifies and pollutes yet?)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It hasn't worked out very well then has it.
Does it make a pedophile any less a pedophile, if it has NO religious label stuck to it?
Mm...no....I think not.
Nope, it doesn't make it any worse from a legal sense.

But from a moral and spiritual sense, it's not even close!
Lincoln LCN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

HAHA OBAMA LOL wrote:
U.S. President Barack Obama ordered to provide Syrian rebels with American weapons, Reuters said with reference to an unnamed source in the administration. Military sources told The Wall Street Journal that a limited no-fly zone was going to be created above Syria, along the border with Jordan - a key U.S. ally in the region. There is a continuous flow of refugees into this country. In addition, American instructors train Syrian rebels in Jordan.
Lets not get into a new war !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago