Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
joefran

Mckeesport, PA

#925836 Jun 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Obama is scared of Russia hes not moving on Assad,
youtube

AOL

#925837 Jun 16, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#925838 Jun 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree with Obama's involvement in Syria?
Big difference the international community was with Bush. The United Nations is not even remotely with O'bama--they are with Russia. It was the UN that said the rebels, you know... the terrorists are the ones that used WMDs several weeks ago--ha ha-and stupid O'bama is going to arm them with some pistols. I think O'bama is doing a good job in division of the rebels, Asaad will keep his country. And the circus monkey O'bama will look like...well a circus monkey.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#925839 Jun 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Should be fun to see O'bama lie to Putin's face tomorrow huh? Putin a leader, O'bama a stutterer. Um well see I I I ya well you um I I I see er ah dah well I I I yep um ah I I I--arming the terrorists. No wonder O'bama will not meet in public with Putin.
The Magic Negro enjoys meeting with Putin in private for private reasons.

"Wait until after the election. I can be a lot more flexible"

Is bending over considered being "flexible"?
HAHA OBAMA LOL

Waterbury, CT

#925840 Jun 16, 2013
Birthers and Deniers are wasting time we have another Iraq I thought we were getting out of WARS SYRIA,IRAN,Russia, CHINA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#925841 Jun 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem. This administration can't be trusted. We'd like to think these agencies are autonomous from political influences and the "political climate", but I'm more concerned about PRISM than NSA.
Why would you be 'more concerned about Prism'? You must be either an illegal immigrant or foreigner.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#925842 Jun 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela Merkel plans on giving the little peon, called O'bama, a spanking also.
I would think all that bending over would be tiresome for O'bama.
HAHA OBAMA LOL

Waterbury, CT

#925843 Jun 16, 2013
BUSH is gone stay current what Bush does doesnt make what OBAMA is doing okay thats why bush is gone obama is still overseeing these wars and his time in office is winding down what has he really done all the cheerleading wont change the facts poison gas where did we hear that before

Lapeer, MI

#925844 Jun 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you be 'more concerned about Prism'? You must be either an illegal immigrant or foreigner.
Your constant apologies for this inept administration is wearing very thin. Try more Bush-Bashing. We need the entertainment.

Lapeer, MI

#925845 Jun 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Angela Merkel plans on giving the little peon, called O'bama, a spanking also.
Bending over *would* be great exercise for him but only if he would occasionally stand up like a man.

Protein pumping would be healthy, too, if he'd try the other position.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#925846 Jun 16, 2013
"silly"
Spurs 114 - Miami 104
Spurs lead the series 3 -2
Back to Miami.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#925847 Jun 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Angela Merkel plans on giving the little peon, called O'bama, a spanking also.
Angela Merkel has more leadership qualities, acumen and abilities than the Magic Negro could ever have hoped to acquire from being a Marxist Community Organizer Loudmouth.

I truly admire that woman.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#925848 Jun 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ,Dope, you got your quote wrong. President Obama didn't say that to Putin , he said it to Medvedev in referring to Congress passing a new START arms control treaty with Russia ---a arms reduction treaty that would extend the deep reductions in nuclear weapons began by Carter and Reagan and Gorbachov.“It is now possible to talk about specific dates for the submission of the draft Start treaty for signing by the heads of state,” the Kremlin statement said.

The White House was more cautious, with its spokesman, Mike Hammer, saying the leaders “had a good conversation” about “the progress and consensus reached” in Geneva negotiations.“The results of their talks are encouraging, and both leaders are committed to concluding an agreement soon,” Mr. Hammer added.

Other administration officials, who insisted on anonymity to discuss delicate negotiations, said the call was initiated by Mr. Medvedev to confirm agreement on a set of issues in the treaty reached by negotiators in Geneva in recent days. They said the two sides must now hash out technical issues related to monitoring and verification, but they sounded more optimistic than they have in weeks.

“We’re not ready to declare victory,” one official said,“but we think it was a good step forward.”

Asked about missile defense, an issue that has deeply divided the two sides, another official said,“We’re getting close to an understanding on that point.”..."The new treaty, if it is signed and ratified by the Senate and the Russian Parliament, would require each side to reduce deployed strategic nuclear warheads to roughly 1,600, down from 2,200, American officials have said. It would also force each side to reduce its strategic bombers and land- and sea-based missiles to below 800, down from the old limit of 1,600. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/14/world/europ...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#925849 Jun 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Put it this way: I'm experienced, worldly and wise.
While you are shallow, limited and a scaredeecat.
Carol is a childish biotch, but you are even lower than her shabby standards of propriety.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#925850 Jun 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela Merkel has more leadership qualities, acumen and abilities than the Magic Negro could ever have hoped to acquire from being a Marxist Community Organizer Loudmouth.
I truly admire that woman.
Silly ,star-struck you. Angela Merkel and Barack Obama are the closest friends within the European-American alliance.:-D

Lapeer, MI

#925851 Jun 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse Ventura?
He said probably not a politician.

Jesse Ventura is a politician.

...and Kent State was a Domestic event...

You seem to be unchained again. Shall I call the Dog Catcher?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#925852 Jun 16, 2013
MUST WATCH: REP. LOUIE GOHMERT BLASTS OBAMA FBI DIRECTOR:‘SIR, IF YOU’RE GOING TO CALL ME A LIAR…’– FBI CALLS BOSTON TERRORISTS’ MOSQUE INVESTIGATION ‘OUTREACH’

The FBI never canvassed Boston mosques until four days after the April 15th attacks.

If the Russians tell you that someone has been radicalized and you go check and see the mosques that they went to, then you get the articles of incorporation, as I have for the group that created the Boston mosques where these Tsarnaevs attended, and you’ll find out the name Alamoudi.

You’ll remember because while you were FBI Director, this man who was so helpful to the Clinton administration with so many big things, he gets arrested at Dulles Airport by the FBI and he’s now doing over 20 years for supporting terrorism.

This is the guy that started the mosques where your Tsarnaevs were attending and you didn’t even bother to go check about the mosques?

And then when you have the pictures, why did no one go to the mosque and say, who are these guys? They attend — may attend here? Why was that not done since such a thorough job was done?

http://www.tpnn.com/must-watch-rep-louie-gohm...

Jack 3 days ago
Omitting Mosques from surveillance and making it classified keeps prying eyes from connecting Obama's joined at the hip, slobbering love affair with the Muslim Brotherhood.

plain45 3 days ago
Gohmert was much too kind to this scumbag. I would have been blunt. This entire administration including the FBI are incompetent and should resign. The terrorists were identified to them by the Russians and for some strange reason they refused to do anything about it

joebideyourtime plain45 3 days ago
Looks like another stand down order from O.

Lapeer, MI

#925853 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text> Hey ,Dope, you got your quote wrong. President Obama didn't say that to Putin , he said it to Medvedev in referring to Congress passing a new START arms control treaty with Russia ---a arms reduction treaty that would extend the deep reductions in nuclear weapons began by Carter and Reagan and Gorbachov.“It is now possible to talk about specific dates for the submission of the draft Start treaty for signing by the heads of state,” the Kremlin statement said.
The White House was more cautious, with its spokesman, Mike Hammer, saying the leaders “had a good conversation” about “the progress and consensus reached” in Geneva negotiations.“The results of their talks are encouraging, and both leaders are committed to concluding an agreement soon,” Mr. Hammer added.
Other administration officials, who insisted on anonymity to discuss delicate negotiations, said the call was initiated by Mr. Medvedev to confirm agreement on a set of issues in the treaty reached by negotiators in Geneva in recent days. They said the two sides must now hash out technical issues related to monitoring and verification, but they sounded more optimistic than they have in weeks.
“We’re not ready to declare victory,” one official said,“but we think it was a good step forward.”
Asked about missile defense, an issue that has deeply divided the two sides, another official said,“We’re getting close to an understanding on that point.”..."The new treaty, if it is signed and ratified by the Senate and the Russian Parliament, would require each side to reduce deployed strategic nuclear warheads to roughly 1,600, down from 2,200, American officials have said. It would also force each side to reduce its strategic bombers and land- and sea-based missiles to below 800, down from the old limit of 1,600. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/14/world/europ...
He instructed Medvedev to tell Putin to wait until after the elections in November when he could then be more 'flexible'. The Russian president responded saying he would transmit the information to the incoming president, current Prime Minister Vladimir Putin.

This sort of knee-bending to his Marxist counterparts speaks volumes to Americans but only to those who are listening. I clearly understand that you choose not to.

It is an over arching umbrella statement of submission. The dog in the Oval Office has spoken.

Lapeer, MI

#925854 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text> Carol is a childish biotch, but you are even lower than her shabby standards of propriety.
I'd much rather be low and stable than high, unstable and flighty like you are.

It's called "being down-to-earth", something you abhor(emphasis on the last three letters).

Your cheap PVC Hightower full of intelligentsia, illuminati and pompous-ass culturati teeters and tilts each time the hot air is expelled from it.

I enjoy the cool evening breezes of the Common Valley where real people reside.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#925855 Jun 16, 2013
Dereliction of Duty – 53 Senators Skip NSA Briefing
Posted on June 16, 2013 by sundance

In response to the NSA leaks, and the bazillions of questions from concerned Americans about their privacy being snooped on by the government, the administration coordinated a Senate Classified Briefing to explain the details of the program. The intent was to inform the elected Senators so they could answer questions from their state citizenry.

Less than half of them attended.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/1...

NSA spying flap extends to contents of U.S. phone calls
National Security Agency discloses in secret Capitol Hill briefing that thousands of analysts can listen to domestic phone calls. That authorization appears to extend to e-mail and text messages too.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57589495-38...

Oh, I get it, you mean THE HEADLINE WAS SO CORRECT THAT IT PISSED OFF POLITICIANS AND YOUR EDITOR INFLUENCED YOU TO CHANGE IT, YOU KNOW, TO PLEASE THE POLITICIANS IN WASHINGTON? Wow. Great job CNET...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 8 min Anonymous1 29
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min texas pete 4,793
Abby 10-20 24 min edogxxx 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Fair Game 47,482
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 31 min not a ghost 337
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min JOEL 69,978
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 38 min not a ghost 651
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Sgt Prepper 179,267
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]