Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,504)

Showing posts 850,061 - 850,080 of1,034,649
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hey carol....think about this for a minute....
you're responding to conventional wisdom. again.
It was shown the Dems had the information, so what are you alleging

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The FISA court said it was OK.
So you are finally admitting there was court approval here?
Or are you still denying it?
What is a FISA court?
Are you sure you know how our government even works?

Some court also said it is ok to confiscate a legal agricultural product because it may interfere with existing illegal interstate commerce.

A lot has to be fixed, and Democrats promoting an extreme conservative draconian medieval ideology of elite governing class ruling over uni-class peasants doesn't help.

By the way, what ludicrous notion did you have that led to you calling yourself "liberal"? The ideologies you support are some of the most extremely conservative ever invented.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, You Republicans put loyalty to your party over the good of this country every day.
Yep, You Republicans put loyalty to your party over the good of this country every day...said dumchit ...

OUR "Loyalty" IS to OUR Country!
NOT the party!

ya brainless libTARD!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know son. You had the 'mutual admiration society' in full swing until the first amendment just trampled all over you.
The reality is Obama's rating is still higher than bushie boys... unless you want to venture back into that 'past presidents' thing which made you look like the idiot you are.
You were shown Obama's approval is less than Bush and yet you claim it is not so.

The first amendment does give you the right to post Junior High nonsense, BUT it ALSO gives the rest of us the right to call you on it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know son. You had the 'mutual admiration society' in full swing until the first amendment just trampled all over you.
The reality is Obama's rating is still higher than bushie boys... unless you want to venture back into that 'past presidents' thing which made you look like the idiot you are.
Check the Pew poll, idiot.
Americans think Bush was a better president than Obama.
Wake up and smell... the crack pipe, in your case.
LIES DONT HELP BARAK

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

BLACK OBAMA HETEROSEXUAL CHRISTIAN SUPPORTERS got nothing from obama they were supposed to be happy to see BLACK FACES in the "WHITEHOUSE"
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Okay leo, lily and Yeah you have the floor. I am not going on a 9/11 squirrel chase with the others here.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Any new scandals today, demonstrating what an inept and corrupt government Obama is letting run wild?

I'm not a crook!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

I’m sure when we have a Republican President the Liberals/Democrats won’t be upset when we target Liberal Groups asking for Personal info or explains there activities…Right!!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Chapter & verse, Yeahoo? What lies?
Why son? You can't even find the dow you claim exists.
Jack

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

America the ’land of the Free’ is not so free anymore and our citizens too cowardly to shake the dictator off their backs. Our Dear Leader, Barack Hussein Obama is an arrogant liar and a most dishonest and corrupt Islamist. Every campaign promise to win a vote was a lie and every amendment of the Bill of Rights were broken. Only now after we voted for all the false promises and the hope to change, we finally realized that there are no truth or transparency and only scandals and more taxes. Our Banana Republic government is wasting and spending all of us into bankruptcy and a deficit we will never overcome. The great bureaucratic democracy with lots of Chiefs and very few Indians, killed free-enterprise with clueless regulations and greed. The present administration has made ‘the home of the Brave’ a Third World Democracy with unemployment, less exports and more imports of China Junk. The constant printing of money has made the Dollar losing value and the military has become a worthless force not feared and respected by other countries. The people have no privacy and the government have no credibility. Please wake up before it’s too late.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're another right wing nut who thought Obama was going to reform Bush policies?
i must say it's highly commendable, but why do you wingnuts want Obama to change policies set into place by a conservative?
Bush was far from being conservative.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you don't like communism, and you don't want to surrender to the Arab terrorists, you're a racist, right?
Bush(s), Clinton and Reagan weren't poor students Occidental College that were fraudulently admitted to Columbia University where they never even attended classes.
Bush(s), Clinton and Reagan never posted an obviously fraudulent birth certificate on the White House web site.
Bush(s), Clinton and Reagan never had to photoshop themselves into any photo to show thier involvement in something.
Bush(s), Clinton and Reagan never lied obviously for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States.
Of the four, Bush(s), Clinton and Reagan, only Clinton doesn't know what the definition of "is" is. Coincidentally, of the four, only Clinton is a Democrat.
Are you people going to have bushie boy come out and help you in the next election son?

Seems even Clinton does a lot better than a bush!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wahhabism, the leading stream of Islam in Sunni Saudi Arabia, is extremely anti-Shiite, since certain Shiite practices conflict with Wahhabi Islamic practice. Shiites, who constitute 10-15 percent of the Saudi population, have suffered greatly under Saudi rule. Depredations have included killings, arbitrary arrests, job discrimination, and forbidding of their religious ceremonies.-
http://jcpa.org/article/sunni-vs-shiite-in-sa...
You are actually saying something factual.... saints preserve us!

The Muslim Brotherhood is now the central hub for Wahhabism, after they assumed power in Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood is the communications swithboard for Wahhabist terrorist organizations.

Saudi Arabia still has the largest concentration of Wahhabists in the Arab world.

Obama gave Wahhabist terrorists in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States.

Now, just what do you think those Wahhabist terrorists that live only to kill infidels, in particular American infidels, are going to do? Do you think they're taking advantage of the free pass Obama gave them? Do you think they're setting up and joining terrorist cells all across the United States?
You're an idiot if you don't think that.

And, you should never forget that it was the Muslim Brotherhood that assassinated Anwar Sadat because he enforced peace with Israel. And, don't forget the fact that they haven't changed one iota since.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i need the documents that you cite.
i need proof of your 'proof'.
Go back and listen to Leon Panetta's testimony in front of the Congressional hearings. Or read the transcript.

Obama was MIA during the entire attack.
LIES DONT HELP BARAK

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, You Republicans put loyalty to your party over the good of this country every day...said dumchit ...
OUR "Loyalty" IS to OUR Country!
NOT the party!
ya brainless libTARD!
LIBERAL DEMOCRATS ARE BIGOTS AND MANIPULATORS FOR POWER THATS WHY THE SAME ENSLAVERS OF AFRICAN AMERICANS are making themselves to be the HEROS of BLACKS remember with being FREE you would have no civil RIGHTS because after BLACKS were freed DEMOCRATS TERRORISED THEM UP TO THIS DAY BIGOT IS AT THE ROOT OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY THATS WHY THEY GOT YOPU OBAMA THAT WAS TRAINED BY HIS RACISTS GRANDMOTHER SHE HATE BLACK MEN AS OBAMA DOES LISTEN TO HIS HATEFUL SPEECHES ABOUT HIS FATHER THAT DUMPED HIM AND his MOTHER he always puts BLACK MEN DOWN
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I correct an error
You didn't prove SQUAT, I corrected it before you knew it was wrong -remember you were still at the what poll stage.
Not to me son. You had a lot of attitude before that...

.. and yet, still no link.

All you admitted to was giving the wrong cite.

And still nothing to support your numbers... though if you did it might just make you look even more foolish!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Any new scandals today, demonstrating what an inept and corrupt government Obama is letting run wild?
I'm not a crook!
I am not a dictator... yet.... goddam Constitution keeps getting in the way.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I correct an error
You didn't prove SQUAT, I corrected it before you knew it was wrong -remember you were still at the what poll stage.
BTW son, you're right. You might have corrected it before I knew because I was looking for your so called 'source'...

... you obviously didn't and instead lied instead.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You were shown Obama's approval is less than Bush and yet you claim it is not so.
The first amendment does give you the right to post Junior High nonsense, BUT it ALSO gives the rest of us the right to call you on it.
And you've already given in that former presidents get a rise in the polls after they're gone.

So what's your point again son?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 850,061 - 850,080 of1,034,649
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Eric 65,185
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 167,687
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Los Angeles 43,024
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 44 min Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance