Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln LCN

United States

#925487 Jun 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the whine about this. "It will cost them too much so they will have to quit blah, blah, blah. So, exactly what new job will they find that won't subject them to this same nightmare.
Republican whine began in 1932... they have a great deal of practice.
LOL
Whatever

Gering, NE

#925488 Jun 16, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll give you this much, you have a huge set of balls to say something like that but, all for naught because, you're equally ignorant!
The Bush era tax cuts for the rich combined with medicare part D & two wars, all 3 unfunded &, you call the man a genius?
You continue to deny pure facts. Saddam said he had no WMDs, we found no WMDs!
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 at all!
Daddy Bush bombed Iraq in 92," Clinton bombed all of Iraqs military buildings, destroying all attempts of continuing or starting another nuclear program!
Saddam was complying with the UN inspectors, allowing the searches so, Bush makes up a fricking lie about Mobil labs.
The sanctions imposed by the UN/US was crippling Iraq which forced Saddam to comply
All this damn evidence of incompetence on Bush's behalf &, you choose to call the man a genius! Is the region better off now than when Saddam was in control?
Progressives was singing the praises of Obama's forward leaning Arab Spring until it back fired and now have fallen back on their lame and predictable mantra -"It's Bush's fault."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#925489 Jun 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, that was a waste of time and money 'cause it was never getting past the House.
The move for reasonable measures like background checks was damaged by extremist laws passed by some states and shameful theatrics by Obama. Nobody likes to be bullied and to be seen as caving to pressure.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#925490 Jun 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The President of Iran is a figurehead, with all decisions made by the Ayatollah Khameinei.
Iran is sending troops to fight against Obama in Syria.
The liberals think the "Supreme leader" is O'bama. They have no clue about Iran and the leadership.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#925491 Jun 16, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget his data mining was started under George W Bush. In 2006
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/law/jan-june06...
My question is why didn't it get as much attention then as it is now?
How come Issa didn't start an investigation back then?
and let's look at the IRS scandal. Besides the fact that more liberal organizations were denied tax exempt status than Tea bagger groups and that all those tea bagger groups were granted tax exemlpt status,
The Bush administration did the same thing, only the orders did come from the oval office and not some local republican IRS agent in Cincinatti. The Bush administration used the IRS to go after the NAACP, Greenpeace
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/14/when_the_irs_...
again where was Issa when this was going on?
as for Benghazi, 13 embassies were attacked while Bush was in office,
again where was Issa?
http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...
Ouch!

You know those things didn't happen in the history of the right-wing alternate universe though right?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#925492 Jun 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and McCain. He just went and visited with them. In an earlier post maybe you meant to say the Iran was sending troops to Syria to fight McCain since, ya know, he's been there lately.
With regard to Syria, there is little difference between Obama and McCain.

If you think Galt will be upset by your attacks on McCain, then knock yourself out.
Lincoln LCN

United States

#925493 Jun 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking either side is the problem.
McCain and Graham are outcasts in the Republican Party.
RINO is an excellent term for a party demanding purity of thought and minority status.

RINO assists democrats in winning elections.

Peace
Whatever

Gering, NE

#925494 Jun 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and you replied that it didn't matter because it didn't poll.
I get it. If it were a Democrat held House pushing through a bill to expand the rights of gay couples you'd be howling.
I was telling you that in the current political environment that attempts to throw squirrels out to distract from the voter's concerns with their distrust of government and what is happening is not working.
Lincoln LCN

United States

#925495 Jun 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What is the O'bama doctrine?
adaptation to changing world events,... see Bush Doctrine.(similar)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#925496 Jun 16, 2013
Lincoln LCN wrote:
<quoted text>
documentation lacking ...
Happy Fathers day if appropriate
Peace
Obama has chosen Sunni over Shiite, the real war.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#925497 Jun 16, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget his data mining was started under George W Bush. In 2006
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/law/jan-june06...
My question is why didn't it get as much attention then as it is now?
How come Issa didn't start an investigation back then?
and let's look at the IRS scandal. Besides the fact that more liberal organizations were denied tax exempt status than Tea bagger groups and that all those tea bagger groups were granted tax exemlpt status,
The Bush administration did the same thing, only the orders did come from the oval office and not some local republican IRS agent in Cincinatti. The Bush administration used the IRS to go after the NAACP, Greenpeace
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/14/when_the_irs_...
again where was Issa when this was going on?
as for Benghazi, 13 embassies were attacked while Bush was in office,
again where was Issa?
http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...
Greenpeace is considered a terrorist organization in Europe and should be here also. The NAACP was embezzling millions of dollars. And what was the other one that you libs have been holding up as proof for the past several weeks. Oh that's right---the church that supports moslem terrorists financially to kill our soldiers overseas

Location hidden

#925498 Jun 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking either side is the problem.
McCain and Graham are outcasts in the Republican Party.
"Outcasts"???

You can't turn on the news without seeing one, the other, or both.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#925499 Jun 16, 2013
Lincoln LCN wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican whine began in 1932... they have a great deal of practice.
LOL
You must be a hell lot of fun at a party.

Quest: "I think it is going to snow."

You: "Crack cocaine is really a problem."

Quest: "Huh, I was talking about the weather."

You: "I am talking about drugs, try to keep up."

You are NEVER on topic or connect what your point is.

Location hidden

#925500 Jun 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The move for reasonable measures like background checks was damaged by extremist laws passed by some states and shameful theatrics by Obama. Nobody likes to be bullied and to be seen as caving to pressure.
Ya mean like Obama vis-a-vis Syria?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#925501 Jun 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think Galt will be upset by your attacks on McCain, then knock yourself out.
The Progressives think they need to defend every moronic comment that someone from their "party" says.

Location hidden

#925502 Jun 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting Galt voted for McCain in '08.

Fair weather friend?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#925503 Jun 16, 2013
Lincoln LCN wrote:
<quoted text>
RINO is an excellent term for a party demanding purity of thought and minority status.
RINO assists democrats in winning elections.
Peace
McCain and Graham are not RINOs.

They are simply wrong on agitating for US involvement in additional Arab countries.

Location hidden

#925504 Jun 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I was telling you that in the current political environment that attempts to throw squirrels out to distract from the voter's concerns with their distrust of government and what is happening is not working.
The people who's votes I care about aren't voting for Dems/Reps.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#925505 Jun 16, 2013
Lincoln LCN wrote:
<quoted text>
adaptation to changing world events,... see Bush Doctrine.(similar)
What Bush doctrine are you alleging
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#925506 Jun 16, 2013
Chicago's Tough Gun Control Laws Produce Dividends

Seven people were killed and at least 30 others were shot in violence that plagued Chicago over Father's Day weekend.

Five of the fatalities and 11 other shootings occurred overnight Saturday leading into Father's Day, including the fatal shooting of a 16-year-old boy.

On the Southwest Side, five people were shot, one fatally, in two shootings in the Little Village neighborhood.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/1-Dead-1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Mandela 70,098
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,621
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr shell 365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 6 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 7 hr Godly 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]