Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#925469 Jun 16, 2013
With lines like these, its no wonder why the loony left is scared of her.

"I say until we have someone who knows what theyre doing, I say let Allah sort it out,

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#925471 Jun 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One might say the same thing about Senate gun control efforts.
Each party has its own lost cause.
I agree, that was a waste of time and money 'cause it was never getting past the House.

Location hidden

#925472 Jun 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda is an ally of Obama in Syria.
... and McCain. He just went and visited with them. In an earlier post maybe you meant to say the Iran was sending troops to Syria to fight McCain since, ya know, he's been there lately.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#925473 Jun 16, 2013
I dont have to listen to your phone calls to know what youre doing. If I know every single phone call you made, Im able to determine every single person you talked to, Im able to get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive. - senator joe biden.

Location hidden

#925474 Jun 16, 2013
Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking. Your response when someone is right is to call them stupid.
Dumb liberal Idiot.
No really, you are just too stupid to bother with.

Move along.
Lincoln LCN

United States

#925475 Jun 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's decision to take sides in Islam's internal wars is not helpful.
documentation lacking ...

Happy Fathers day if appropriate
Peace

Location hidden

#925476 Jun 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you on board with our war in Syria?
You must be joking.

Check back with me when a stray Syrian missile hits Alabama.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#925477 Jun 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOOK at a map. Any one that can not see that GW Bush was a genius by going into Iraq and stabalizing and keeping a presence there is an idiot. If O'bama had not pulled out of Iraq and lost the war--WE would not be in this mess with the world. Hell-there never would have been a terrorist spring under GW Bush. We wouldn't be arming anyone. We would be leading the world. WHAT is the O'bama doctrine? Some liberal moron needs to step forward and explain it.
I'll give you this much, you have a huge set of balls to say something like that but, all for naught because, you're equally ignorant!

The Bush era tax cuts for the rich combined with medicare part D & two wars, all 3 unfunded &, you call the man a genius?

You continue to deny pure facts. Saddam said he had no WMDs, we found no WMDs!

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 at all!

Daddy Bush bombed Iraq in 92," Clinton bombed all of Iraqs military buildings, destroying all attempts of continuing or starting another nuclear program!

Saddam was complying with the UN inspectors, allowing the searches so, Bush makes up a fricking lie about Mobil labs.

The sanctions imposed by the UN/US was crippling Iraq which forced Saddam to comply

All this damn evidence of incompetence on Bush's behalf &, you choose to call the man a genius! Is the region better off now than when Saddam was in control?

Location hidden

#925478 Jun 16, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
geesh, considering the disastrous foreign policy decisions of the Bush administration, orchestrated by Darth Cheney, he's the last one anyone should go to for advice.
In fact, we should get his opinion and do the exact opposite
I disagree, homeschooling, especially in groups, can be excellent provided you're lucky enough to know somebody good at it.

Location hidden

#925479 Jun 16, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
geesh, considering the disastrous foreign policy decisions of the Bush administration, orchestrated by Darth Cheney, he's the last one anyone should go to for advice.
In fact, we should get his opinion and do the exact opposite
That's a good point, we should do the same with Graham and McCain.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#925480 Jun 16, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dummy you are
Angela Merkel's advice for Europe's unemployed: move--
Moslems need to move in other words. Like Putin said, go back to your STAN country.

Location hidden

#925481 Jun 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Agendas Are Being Outed as Ron Paul Is Using Edward Snowdens NSA Leak To Raise Money
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/12/agenda...
What's the difference between that and exploiting Sandy Hook to push completely unrelated legislation?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#925482 Jun 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans forced Congress and their staffs to be subject to the exchanges that the American people must suffer.
Democrats don't like that.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
I like the whine about this. "It will cost them too much so they will have to quit blah, blah, blah. So, exactly what new job will they find that won't subject them to this same nightmare.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#925483 Jun 16, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing wrong with trying to keep our country safe. There is a problem with the abuse of power that is a daily activity for the current resident of The White House. There is nothing wrong with a whistle blower when he is putting the spotlight on political bias and corruption. Every one in the country knows that Obama is using his office to silence any one that doesn't share his radical left wing agenda. Even his most ardent followers can see what has been happening the past several years.
Let's not forget his data mining was started under George W Bush. In 2006

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/law/jan-june06...

My question is why didn't it get as much attention then as it is now?
How come Issa didn't start an investigation back then?

and let's look at the IRS scandal. Besides the fact that more liberal organizations were denied tax exempt status than Tea bagger groups and that all those tea bagger groups were granted tax exemlpt status,
The Bush administration did the same thing, only the orders did come from the oval office and not some local republican IRS agent in Cincinatti. The Bush administration used the IRS to go after the NAACP, Greenpeace

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/14/when_the_irs_...

again where was Issa when this was going on?

as for Benghazi, 13 embassies were attacked while Bush was in office,

again where was Issa?

http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...

Prevented this

#925484 Jun 16, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll give you this much, you have a huge set of balls to say something like that but, all for naught because, you're equally ignorant!
The Bush era tax cuts for the rich combined with medicare part D & two wars, all 3 unfunded &, you call the man a genius?
Daddy Bush bombed Iraq in 92," Clinton bombed all of Iraqs military buildings, destroying all attempts of continuing or starting another nuclear program!
Saddam was complying with the UN inspectors, allowing the searches so, Bush makes up a fricking lie about Mobil labs.
The sanctions imposed by the UN/US was crippling Iraq which forced Saddam to comply
All this damn evidence of incompetence on Bush's behalf &, you choose to call the man a genius! Is the region better off now than when Saddam was in control?
O'bama lost the war in Iraq--he left waving the white flag to Iran. We may as well call Iraq Iran. Because that is what it has turned into. We have 26 thousand Americans protected four bases with the Iraqi Christians working for us. The rest of the place is controlled by Islam and the people O'bama allowed to take over the country. GW Bush was a genius. O'bama is an idiot. The whole world on fire in Muzzieland because O'bama is not a leader--no one cares what a timid community agitator does. Burn baby Burn.

Prevented this

#925485 Jun 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good point, we should do the same with Graham and McCain.
What is the O'bama doctrine?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#925486 Jun 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya mean the way he hasn't responded quickly enough to answer to the war drum beating coming from your Republicans?
There's no "right" side to be on, they will never learn this lesson as well as they've learned the lesson that the war industry loves to fund campaigns.
Taking either side is the problem.

McCain and Graham are outcasts in the Republican Party.
Lincoln LCN

United States

#925487 Jun 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the whine about this. "It will cost them too much so they will have to quit blah, blah, blah. So, exactly what new job will they find that won't subject them to this same nightmare.
Republican whine began in 1932... they have a great deal of practice.
LOL
Whatever

Gering, NE

#925488 Jun 16, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll give you this much, you have a huge set of balls to say something like that but, all for naught because, you're equally ignorant!
Progressives was singing the praises of Obama's forward leaning Arab Spring until it back fired and now have fallen back on their lame and predictable mantra -"It's Bush's fault."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#925489 Jun 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, that was a waste of time and money 'cause it was never getting past the House.
The move for reasonable measures like background checks was damaged by extremist laws passed by some states and shameful theatrics by Obama. Nobody likes to be bullied and to be seen as caving to pressure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 49,310
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 71,209
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min Cheftell 68,907
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 182,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]