Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
849,641 - 849,660 of 1,096,532 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well deserved.
IRS officials should be tarred and feathered.
But, teabagger groups who attempt to cheat other American taxpayers should get a free pass. We know Galt is not impartial, he's made his bed with the thieves, con men , and usury moneylenders.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea. This is a similar model to universal single payer healthcare paid through taxation. The insurance companies should be eliminated completely, they're not necessary.
"Single-payer" would not eliminate any of the administrative costs.

The point is that the doctor has no overhead for office clerks and can thus charge lower fees.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I am impervious to trailer park venom, baby.
The only things able to touch me are sincerity, truth, compassion, integrity....you know, those expensive, quality traits.
Cheap trinkets like lily's heel bites and spittle ricochet off my Man-of-Steel armor.
Stupidity is normally impervious to anything rational, son.

It's by definition.

And in your case, it's also by choice!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Obamabots, Libertarians are allowed to have differences of opinion.
Yes, that must be why Romney supporters banned all Ron Paul delegates from casting their votes for anyone else,but Romney or risk being hauled off to jail at the RNC in Tampa 2012.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well deserved.
IRS officials should be tarred and feathered.
the Bush appointed Republicans in the IRS who went after the Tea Party should be tarred and feathered.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I am impervious to trailer park venom, baby.
The only things able to touch me are sincerity, truth, compassion, integrity....you know, those expensive, quality traits.
Cheap trinkets like lily's heel bites and spittle ricochet off my Man-of-Steel armor.
You are 'impervious' because you ARE 'trailer park venom'.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Www.coveredca.com
Read it and weep liar!
Great rates, great coverage.
Won't be long now: millions will be covered by law.
Republicans: we so stupid! We help no one except some filthy rich piggggs!
Republicans: we're done!
This site does not provide cost comparisons.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe he needs to meet, ema'am.
they both seem lonely
Lonely and Desperate are two different interpretations of the same emotion.

'Lonely' suggests sincere request, need and desire for human companionship.

'Desperate' suggests cold and lustful demand.

lily and dem are desperate trailer park residents.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Obamabots, Libertarians are allowed to have differences of opinion.
libertarians maybe, conservatives definitely not.

you've ever seen how FOX treats a republican who isn't on top of the latest FOX myth.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad for Galt that he didn't read all of Obamacare that stipulates that Kaiser, like 'Cedars-Sinai','UCLA' or any healthcare exchange seeking Government financial assistance must equally meet the higher quality standards of healthcare set by the federal government .
Crap for fools.

Dr, Patel from Bangladesh will never be worth a sh*t regardless of government standards.

And Third World doctors (with long waiting lines) are what you will get in the exchanges.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Single-payer" would not eliminate any of the administrative costs.
The point is that the doctor has no overhead for office clerks and can thus charge lower fees.
Really dumbass?
Compare the administrative costs of Medicare with any insurance company
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
Why get involved with Syria?
You bitch and moan about Libya, but now you want a full out war against Syria.
You rightwingers are a piece of work.
Galt opposes any involvement in Syria, but Obama is determined to support his Al Qaeda brothers.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"true hypocrites"????
As opposed to what? "false hypocrites"????
Hate Russians? I don't know of anyone here claiming to hate Russians.
You and lily share the same dumpster, eh?
One man's trash is another man's treasure. Enjoy the trash, Dood.
lol! Then not a problem my little commie friend!

So here's something for you and your 'friend', son! Since you seem to be birds of a feather!

"Robert Kraft: Vladimir Putin stole my Super Bowl ring
By Doug Farrar | Shutdown Corner – 4 hours ago

Robert Kraft and Vladimir Putin in 2005: Kraft is eyeing his ring with good reason.(AP)

The Super Bowl ring is one of the greatest symbols of athletic triumph. NFL players have been known to break down when they can finally fit that particular bit of jewelry on their fingers, and I've met enough former players, coaches, and executives who would never be separated from their rings to know that the buzz lasts forever. New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has three such rings from his team's wins in Super Bowls XXXVI, XXXVIII, and XXXIX. The ring Kraft won for that last Super Bowl, at the end of the 2004 season, went missing in a very unusual way.

As the story goes, Kraft met Russian President Vladimir Putin at a gathering of business and political leaders at Konstantinovsky Palace near St. Petersburg, Russia, in June of 2005. Kraft and Putin talked a while, Kraft took off his ring to show it to Putin, and Putin promptly put the ring in his pocket and walked off.

"I showed the president my most recent Super Bowl ring,” Kraft said in a subsequent statement. Putin “was clearly taken with its uniqueness."

“At that point, I decided to give him the ring as a symbol of the respect and admiration that I have for the Russian people and the leadership of President Putin."

But as Kraft said recently, per the New York Post, that's not what really happened.

“I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes,‘I can kill someone with this ring,’” Kraft said during the Carnegie Hall’s Medal of Excellence gala in New York City.“I put my hand out, and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out.”..."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>But, teabagger groups who attempt to cheat other American taxpayers should get a free pass. We know Galt is not impartial, he's made his bed with the thieves, con men , and usury moneylenders.
The IRS are "the thieves, con men, and usury moneylenders."

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Stupidity is normally impervious to anything rational, son.
It's by definition.
And in your case, it's also by choice!
Spoken from experience, I'm sure.

Some folks blow hot air but you have it refined to pushing inert gas.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Catastrophic insurance makes much better economic sense than prepaid medical care.
INSURANCE COMPANIES DENY COVERAGE FOR MILLIONS!

they say: No. You can't buy insurance. Pre existing condition. You are a woman who had a c section. No.

That is why we passed a law!

Democrats fixed this mess.

Republicans like you are so stupid!

Get on board with the majority: Democrats!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Money is fungible. Just as easy to say that taxes paid for the war and welfare money was unfunded and borrowed. Bunch of greedy welfare moochers.
So, why did Bush W not raise taxes on them to pay for the war and welfare money handed out like every other U S President did who asked Americans, rich and poor to make sacrifices, to pay for war abroad and domestic welfare at home. Why did Bush W choose to run to the Chinese and borrow the money? Because, Bush W was a coward. "In recent years, Republicans have been characterized by two principal positions: They like starting wars and don’t like paying for them. George W. Bush initiated two major wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but adamantly refused to pay for either of them by cutting non-military spending or raising taxes. Indeed, at his behest, Congress actually cut taxes and established a massive new entitlement program, Medicare Part D.

Bush’s actions were unprecedented. During every previous major war in American history, presidents demanded sacrifices from rich and poor alike. As Robert Hormats explains in his 2007 book, The Price of Liberty: Paying for America’s Wars,“During most of America’s wars, parochial desires–such as tax breaks for favored groups or generous spending for influential constituencies–have been sacrificed to the greater good. The president and both parties in Congress have come together &#133; to cut nonessential spending and increase taxes.”Check this out: http://www.forbes.com/2009/11/25/shared-sacri...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dumbass?
Compare the administrative costs of Medicare with any insurance company
Give us a source, one that includes rent, administrative overhead, and all benefits, including pensions, for government employees.

Then compare medical facility costs for government insurance plans versus private insurance plans.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You are 'impervious' because you ARE 'trailer park venom'.
I am the antidote for it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Then not a problem my little commie friend!
So here's something for you and your 'friend', son! Since you seem to be birds of a feather!
"Robert Kraft: Vladimir Putin stole my Super Bowl ring
By Doug Farrar | Shutdown Corner – 4 hours ago
Robert Kraft and Vladimir Putin in 2005: Kraft is eyeing his ring with good reason.(AP)
The Super Bowl ring is one of the greatest symbols of athletic triumph. NFL players have been known to break down when they can finally fit that particular bit of jewelry on their fingers, and I've met enough former players, coaches, and executives who would never be separated from their rings to know that the buzz lasts forever. New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has three such rings from his team's wins in Super Bowls XXXVI, XXXVIII, and XXXIX. The ring Kraft won for that last Super Bowl, at the end of the 2004 season, went missing in a very unusual way.
As the story goes, Kraft met Russian President Vladimir Putin at a gathering of business and political leaders at Konstantinovsky Palace near St. Petersburg, Russia, in June of 2005. Kraft and Putin talked a while, Kraft took off his ring to show it to Putin, and Putin promptly put the ring in his pocket and walked off.
"I showed the president my most recent Super Bowl ring,” Kraft said in a subsequent statement. Putin “was clearly taken with its uniqueness."
“At that point, I decided to give him the ring as a symbol of the respect and admiration that I have for the Russian people and the leadership of President Putin."
But as Kraft said recently, per the New York Post, that's not what really happened.
“I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes,‘I can kill someone with this ring,’” Kraft said during the Carnegie Hall’s Medal of Excellence gala in New York City.“I put my hand out, and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out.”..."
Are you trying to make a point again?

You need to try harder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••