Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#925097 Jun 15, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble but Democrats voted in FAVOR of the war with Iraq.
No single congressman authorized Obama to attack Libya!
Oh yes, Libya, Liberals want to pretend it never happened!
300 dead in Libya, 10,000 in Syria. Libya has oil, Syria has none! Guess
This outlines the The War Powers Act

"America was flung into a war that lacks congressional approval and fiscal discipline. The administration’s complete disregard for the Constitution has bothered many Americans, for the Constitution clearly states that it is Congress that has the power to declare war, not the president. The War Powers Act also clearly states that U.S. armed forces are to engage in immediate hostilities only if the circumstances are “pursuant to (1) a declaration of war,(2) specific statutory authorization or (3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.”

Absent these criteria, the president has no authority to declare war. Even if the president believes he has such authority, the War Powers Act goes on to require the president to seek congressional approval within 60 days of conflict. That deadline has come and gone with the Libyan war.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jun/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#925098 Jun 15, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> hey stupid parasite. Do you understand that the government does not produce one thin cent. The money is the peoples who earned it and the only money government has is what they steal form those people. Why do you parasites think that those who have earned their money are greedy and those who steal it are not.
Steal? Taxes? WTF?

Stealth bombers are not free: billions EACH!

Aircraft carriers: hundreds of billions: EACH!

Nuclear bombs: BILLIONS!

you are stupid!

GOP: here billionaires! Take the US TREASURIES MONEY!

here ya go: take some free gov loot!

DURING WARTIME!

George just borrowed for the wars instead:

$5 TRILLION DOLLARS!

DOUBLED THE NATIONS DEBT.

GOP! REPUBLICANS! IDIOTS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Mars, PA

#925099 Jun 15, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you reading those talking points or did you memorized them?
if he's reading them you most likely paid for the book,if he's getting them from tv you most likely paid for the tv and electric bill to run it. Memorized ?? Doubt the parasite is smart enough.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#925100 Jun 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard all of this before but it changes nothing. I once believed in Santa Claus, Liberalism and the NAACP as a younger person. Today, I can stand here and laugh at myself back then. How's that saying again? "If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain."
I now possess a brain and I strongly believe that Ronald Regan traversed this same journey from giddy childhood and into mature wisdom.
Only his journey produced a thousandfold more benefit to mankind than mine.
Reagan did nothing accept give us the Iran/Contra Scandal & Federal Deficit beside a bigot parading around calling himself a Conservative when actually Reagan was a Pseudo Liberal which is why I don't understand why people thought the Pseudo Liberal Reagan was so great besides Reagan believed in the same economical policies as his great leader FDR did which both believed in Keynesian economics by increasing the Federal Deficit using the Cold War rhetoric and didn't help the economy recover and George H.W. Bush paid politically for Reagans Failed economical Policy because he had no choice but to raise taxes.

Military Keynesianism

Military Keynesianism is the position that the government should increase military spending in order to increase economic growth.

Keynesians maintain that government spending should first be used for useful purposes such as infrastructure investment, but that even non-useful spending may be helpful during recessions. John Maynard Keynes advocated that government spending be used "in the interests of peace and prosperity" instead of "war and destruction". An example of such policies are the Public Works Administration in the 1930s in the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Keynesi...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#925101 Jun 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who are uninsured are too stupid or too lazy to do anything.
They will get the tax bill for being uninsured next April.
Many others who are currently insured will see huge premium increases later this year.
Idiot
The exact OPPOSITE occured in CA which has already begun enrollment in gov't exchanges.
No premium increass.
The majority of Americans won't be affected at alk.
Wrong again, Nobama

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#925102 Jun 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
They do NOT approve of Obamacare, but have been forced to cooperate by the finances.
Obamacare will decimate the Democrats in 2014.
the Democrats have already decimated themselves and they didn't learn nothing from their screw up in 1994 with their Federal Assault Weapons Ban.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA the GENOCIDER

Windsor, CT

#925103 Jun 15, 2013
Dumbfk Maggot:
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Steal? Taxes? WTF?
you are stupid!
DURING WARTIME!
$5 TRILLION DOLLARS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#925104 Jun 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Steal? Taxes? WTF?
you are stupid!
DURING WARTIME!
$5 TRILLION DOLLARS!
Where is your whine about conducting an illegal Libyan war?

Billionaires are of both party but in your mentally limited brain only those of the party you hate are responsible.

YOU ARE A RAGING IDIOT.

Either stop repeating the Progressive Propaganda which is the only excuse left for you OR just admit you aren't very bright.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Mars, PA

#925105 Jun 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Current practice: you can't buy med insurance in the USA.
MILLIONS FACE THAT NIGHTMARE.
Turned down.
Told: die in the street. You can't buy insurance.
Well well,
Democrats fixed that!
Not Republicans.
Not the richest and greediest on earth.
We have it from here!
Republicans diminished to the trash heap of history for what they really are: idiots!
(Like that mooorrrooonnnn posting my excellent commentary up there!)
your right to a point parasite . If you refuse to be responible and work for your own needs you can't buy anything.and yes I would gladly watch the parasite starve in the street. Do nothing to support yourself then yes die .parasites like you contribute nothing and I owe you nothing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEM Maggot

Windsor, CT

#925107 Jun 15, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot
The exact OPPOSITE occured in CA which has already begun enrollment in gov't exchanges.
No premium increass.
The majority of Americans won't be affected at alk.
Wrong again, Nobama
How many bridges do you own, retard?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#925108 Jun 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>A drop out like Bill Gates?
You compare Al Sharptoon to Bill Gates? Yeahoo someone should give you a mental competency test? Sharptoon could be hired to shine Bill Gates' shoes, but he isn't good for anything else?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#925109 Jun 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for supporting my belief that our involvement in Syria would be a disaster.
Have we learned nothing from our disasters in Egypt and Libya?
What? No mention of the real f*ups of our generation
Iraq
Afghanistan

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#925110 Jun 15, 2013
waxturd wrote:
I am a Dumbfk Maggot:
<quoted text>
I agree!

Repost my excellent commentary all day baby!

Your off topic spam shows I AM RIGHT!

YOU CAN'T REFUTE IT!

GOP greediest most selfish on earth:

We borrow $5 trillion for wars and Richy boy tax cuts!

Her BILLIONAIRES line up:

George and Dickkkky have $50 million dollars for each of you, each year! Free gov loot! Here ya go!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Mars, PA

#925111 Jun 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Steal? Taxes? WTF?
you are stupid!
DURING WARTIME!
$5 TRILLION DOLLARS!
when you take something from someone who has earned it by force and give it to someone who has not earned it is theft.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#925112 Jun 15, 2013
Good morning libtards. Tell us your stories of why you feel the need to have government take from others and give to you.

Share you lessons of frustration in life due your your laziness and poor decisions made in life.

Also let us know how your hypocritical mind justifies all the corruption and un-American actions by Democrats, including the illegal harassment and suppression of rights by the Obama IRS.

Tell us how you justify the injustice Department failing to uphold laws and subverting justice.

It must please you that Obama gave the stand down order (maybe by proxy) and let people die in Benghazi.

You sure have a record to be proud of (NOT!).

Please scumbags, tell us how it feels to be dirtbags.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#925113 Jun 15, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> your right to a point parasite . If you refuse to be responible and work for your own needs you can't buy anything.and yes I would gladly watch the parasite starve in the street. Do nothing to support yourself then yes die .parasites like you contribute nothing and I owe you nothing.
TURNED DOWN FOR MED INSURANCE.

NOT CAN'T AFFORD IT.

big difference!

Millionaires: we can't cover your wife, she had a c section. Pre existing condition.

TURNED DOWN, CAN'T BUY IT.

democrats fixed that: not loser GOP! NOT YOU! GFY.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#925114 Jun 15, 2013
Dumbfk Old Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Dumbfk Maggot
yes, we know old man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#925115 Jun 15, 2013
WASHINGTON, June 14 (Reuters)- The White House said on Friday it would be dramatically more difficult and costly to set up a no-fly zone over Syria than it was in Libya, stressing that the United States does not have a national interest in pursuing that option.

"We feel like the best course of action is to try to strengthen a moderate opposition," Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes told a news briefing.

He said the United States did not want to send U.S. troops - or "boots on the ground" - to Syria and said enforcing a no-fly zone over the country could require intense, open-ended U.S. military engagement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#925116 Jun 15, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Ft Hood shooter cannot use defense of others -Taliban-in his work place violence trial.
No terrorism here.
"Osborn said Hasan's "defense of others" strategy “failed as a matter of law,” according to a Ft. Hood statement, since no soldiers at the Central Texas base posed an immediate threat to anyone in Afghanistan.
“She ruled that as a uniformed soldier in the U.S. Army, Hasan had no justification to kill other U.S. soldiers,” the statement said, and ”that she will not allow Hasan to present any evidence or argument relating to the defense of others.”
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...
Hassan was a follower of Anwar Aw-awlaki; you know; the poor U.S. citizen killed by the drone that you keep whining about.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#925117 Jun 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Look at George Zimmerman.
Look at me being punished by Obamacare(I have my own insurance) and attempts to remove my 2nd Amendment Rights. Look at the theft of my privacy by the NSA on the directives of the Boy Messiah.
America is full of innocents being hurt by an inhuman Magic Negro.
You obviously are unable to discern the difference between ignorance and innocence...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 1 hr Glen Fry 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cowobunga 50,775
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 70,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 5 hr stupid amerikan 139
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 5 hr RACE 5,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Frank 179,677
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]