Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
849,441 - 849,460 of 1,084,445 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama's Syrian war may be a "Wag the Dog" operation to divert attention from the scandals surrounding the White House.
And the Hollywood bots are already lining up to make a movie about the great Commander-In-Chief who slayed the Middle East Dragon.

They'll call it something like *The Magic Negro Unchained.*

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
June 14, 2013
Hannity - 2,073,000
Maddow - 688,000
Truth is whatever a Liberal wishes it to be.

ooooh! Such POWER!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated a fact about Larry Flynt.
That is not supporting him.
Try to keep up Dumbsass.
No, you went on an obscene rant.

Strange what you and Yeah call "facts".

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
No president can resist putting such a hammer to use...
come on...10 Nimitz-Class Nuclear Powered A/C carriers...
you don't build such a weapons system to make ice cream...
so true, the real power in this country resides in those who run the military industrial complex, like the Carlyle Group.

and now we have the military industrial complex getting involved in the "war on drugs"

when are we going to war against Oceania?????
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

FEMA Denies Disaster Aid for West, Texas to Rebuild after Devastating Fertilizer Plant Explosion?

Should be painfully obvious by now that FEMA is NOT coming to Our rescue in any of these disasters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony is that you talk about intelligent people engaging in a discussion without sinking into a pissing contest and you end it by insulting people with different points of view than your own....
which clearly demonstrates your level of intelligence.
When it comes to Liberal rants, it is not a matter of differing points of view but vastly different morals and ethics.

I don't argue politics with prostitutes. If this insults you then try a different profession. Then we can talk.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
I have to disagree. We have a muslim family in our neighborhood. Good folks. Nice kids. The wife and one 13 year old daughter basically are clad from head to toe. Home schooled. They participate in our twice a year get togethers, though I must add they eschew the adult beverages that are available. They keep their place up. They pay their taxes. Seldom see the Mom but see the kids daily, they get along just fine. Why is that you may ask. It's because I live in a great area, we could care less about a persons race or religion.
Peace
"Radical" Islam, as in suicide bombers....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That's why Rachel Maddow's show has higher ratings than Sean Hannity with the independent thinking people.
"back porch turd"
madcow's audience is less than half of Hannity's so I have to agree. Independents who are liberal loon nuts hate Hannity. Independents who are sane take Hannity with a grain of salt. Sometimes he is spot on, sometimes he is a nut. madcow is always a nut. You are nut, you eat up madcow, hopefully not literally.
Peace
KMA

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
America's entrance into WWII saved Europe and the world from Nazism.
But America also slaughtered the Indians, broke treaties with them, enslaved blacks, stole private property for the Robber Barons and whole slew of unholy acts against humanity.
So. What do you want to do with this? Join Al Qaeda and massacre millions of innocents who had nothing to do with America's darker past?
Maybe you could just sit in the middle of a mud puddle and cry about America, Christianity and the whole rotten world until your balls swell up like boiled prunes.
Go for it, crybaby.
The rest of us will try to build a better world without your loud mouth interfering.
first you need a history lesson in WWII. While America's entrance into WWII was a sizable portion of defeating the Nazi Germany and its allies, Russia probably played a bigger part in bringing down Germany.

The Battle of Stalingrad was the first big defeat of a entire German Army. Followed by the The Battle of Kursk.

we have a checkered past, best to learn from it and not repeat it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"back porch turd"
madcow's audience is less than half of Hannity's so I have to agree. Independents who are liberal loon nuts hate Hannity. Independents who are sane take Hannity with a grain of salt. Sometimes he is spot on, sometimes he is a nut. madcow is always a nut. You are nut, you eat up madcow, hopefully not literally.
Peace
KMA
Attaboy, Eed...
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
FEMA Denies Disaster Aid for West, Texas to Rebuild after Devastating Fertilizer Plant Explosion?
Should be painfully obvious by now that FEMA is NOT coming to Our rescue in any of these disasters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That wasn't a natural disaster, dumbass.
Why should tax dollars pay for a business's f-up?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
first you need a history lesson in WWII. While America's entrance into WWII was a sizable portion of defeating the Nazi Germany and its allies, Russia probably played a bigger part in bringing down Germany.
The Battle of Stalingrad was the first big defeat of a entire German Army. Followed by the The Battle of Kursk.
we have a checkered past, best to learn from it and not repeat it.
I need a lesson? Your zig-zag of neuron bluster is nothing more than attempted condescension.

Doesn't work on me. I'm immune to bombastic bas turds like you.

If the western powers had not intervened, Russia would have lost. Period. Hitler had his resources scattered too thin to handle the eastern front. He bit off more than he could chew because we were chewing his azz on the western side and in N. Africa and in other areas. I can agree that the heroics and incredible stamina of the Russian defense along with the sorrowful events and suffering inside of Stalingrad are woefully underrepresented and reported in the West.

You need a lesson in WWII. Also a few lessons in humility, azzhole.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hog Thighs Hillary is NOT a great historical figure. She's a Benghazi Liar. A Bosnia Liar. A National Healthcare Liar. A Liar.
She's a cheap, small time Bubba leftover who will not be remembered for much at all. Not only is her physique inflated but her entire persona is a turd wrapped in Cotton Candy.
If that's the way you feel about Hillary is definitely going to be POTUS in 2016.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama's Syrian war may be a "Wag the Dog" operation to divert attention from the scandals surrounding the White House.
"John Galt"
May be a "Wag the Dog"? nobama is loving it. Something to take the citizens mind off his ineptitude. nobama is loving it, he hopes it makes American's forget about the IRS screwups, the lies of holder, the red line in Syria, the phoney charges against the reporter, you know all those little things.
Peace
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"back porch turd"
Peace
KMA
Over 100 million people voted in POTUS election.
2 million people watch Hannity.
Big deal.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to Liberal rants, it is not a matter of differing points of view but vastly different morals and ethics.
I don't argue politics with prostitutes. If this insults you then try a different profession. Then we can talk.
as most politicians are prostitutes, that must severly limit the number of people you can debate.

so let's speak of morals

Like the Catholic church and how the vatican instituted a policy of protecting pedophile priest by relocating them to unsuspecting parishes

or you god Reagan who sold weapons and arms to Iran and the Revolutionary Guard

or Reagan who funded, trained and equipped South american terrorists, known for killing tens of thousands including 7 American nuns and a missionary priest.

or the Bush administration who supplies bad intel, manipulated other intel in order to justify an invasion of a country that didn't attack us, didn't pose a threat to us and had no WMD's.

morals and ethics are subjective.....most liberals I know respect the privacy of others, let them live their lives as they want and do not judge others

as compared to conservatives who think they have an in with god, know what he thinks, tries to impose their beliefs on others, tries to tell others who they can live with and what medical procedures they can have..

Conservatives are a funny sort. They complain about big gov't, but under Reagan and Bush II, the federal gov't grew more than any other president.
they say they are for less gov't, but try to regulate your personal live.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie much? Senator Feinstein never said that. Maybe you should try sticking to the truth.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/feinstein...
uring the Senate Judiciary meeting today to markup a potpourri of bills designed to deny the American people their rights under the Second Amendment and disarm them, Senator Dianne Feinstein opposed an amendment to her so-called assault weapons ban legislation that would allow veterans to continue buying firearms the bill would outlaw.
…this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was effect… and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States… that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So you know I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.
"karma is an azz"
Take your denial up with Burt Prelutsky of the Los Angeles Times. He reported on her undying support of our military according to fienstien. Did fienstien sue be cause she was misquoted?
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't a natural disaster, dumbass.
Why should tax dollars pay for a business's f-up?
FEMA is part of the DHS. Disaster Relief can be for anything that overwhelms local government's ability to handle.

9/11? The Murrah Building disaster in OK?

Where were you born? Beijing slums?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Can't win for losing...

"Classic: States debate taxing green cars to recover lost gas tax revenue"

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/06/13/classic...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the way you feel about Hillary is definitely going to be POTUS in 2016.
Huh?

Do you call this logical reasoning or a Liberal Fantasy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 175,235
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min honeymylove 4,576
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min voice of peace 68,071
indian punjabi girls ph number here 55 min Desi 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 3 hr ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 3 hr hands on AR 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search