Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,472)

Showing posts 849,421 - 849,440 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You libturds think al queda are the good guys.
Worse yet, Obama thinks Al Qaeda are the good guys.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That ows trash thst gave You such a great endorsement and you defend just called al gueda the good guys. You must be so proud.
Funny how Iran no longer has their number one enemy & Al Qaeda found a new place to ill Americas. All thanks to George W Bush when he invaded Iraq.

These happen to be facts.

Bush did ran & Al Qaeda a favor.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President George H W Bush knew how to get in a war and out quickly.
Lets Not go into Syria!!
If we had a draft in this country we wouldn't even be talking about invading Syria.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Iran no longer has their number one enemy & Al Qaeda found a new place to ill Americas. All thanks to George W Bush when he invaded Iraq.
These happen to be facts.
Bush did ran & Al Qaeda a favor.
Are you on drugs? What else can explain your senility, Moonbat?
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
If we had a draft in this country we wouldn't even be talking about invading Syria.
If we allowed stoning in this country, you would be a rockpile.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you have been reduced to defending a misogynist.
The Progressive sites made fools out of all of you when they brainwashed you into thinking you had to defend any Left moron coming up the road.
I stated a fact about Larry Flynt.

That is not supporting him.

Try to keep up Dumbsass.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on drugs? What else can explain your senility, Moonbat?

Prove me wrong.

1) Iraq & Iran were enemies under Sadam

2) Sadam did not allow Al Qaeda in Iraq.

Bush did Iran a favor by taking out Sadam.

With Sadam gone, Al Qaeda came into Iraq.

Try becoming better informed instead of being your typical ignorant dumbass all the time.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Right Whners.

"Bush invaded Iraq to spread Democracy"

" Bush was justified invading Iraq because Sadam had used chemical weapons on his own people"

But here is Syria? Not a Democracy & Syria has used chemical weapons against their people.

What changed???

According to you dumbass right winers, you should be cheering for an all out invasion.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
...and the cow jumped over the moon!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TI79GCO8VK9QA3S ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
And a cow jumped over the moon!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
97090 Apr 5, 2011
Devin wrote: <quoted text> NOW.. ROFLMAO.. I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial.... or outright lying about your activities....
Waxy and I were thinking of having you as our best man but stuff like this might hurt your case.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Ignorant uneducated uninformed Eed does not know that Iraq & Syria were not friendly and Syria & Iran were & are strategic partners.
Iran & Iraq were mortal enemies.
Eed thinks Sadam shipped weapons to not only an unfriendly country but an ally of his enemy Iran.
Syria was Saddam's only alternative.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

No Homer today.

Flag Day must be a holiday for government employees.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

MIAMI (CBSMiami)– While the Miami Heat tied the 2013 NBA Finals at 2-2 Thursday night, outside of South Florida, the San Antonio Spurs are the overwhelming selection for Americans to win the NBA championship.

According to Public Policy Polling, 32 percent of those surveyed wanted the Spurs to win the Finals while 20 percent selected the Heat. The polling came as part of a larger poll dealing with other political issues of the day.

PPP broke the numbers down further and found that among voters who supported Barack Obama, the Spurs were favored by a 28-25 percent margin, while Mitt Romney voters supported San Antonio by a 37-15 percent margin.

The PPP poll found across all political ideologies, the Spurs were the preferred winners over the Heat with “very conservative” voters picking San Antonio by the largest margin, 42-15 percent.

Breaking the numbers down by race, Hispanic voters picked the Heat by a 31-28 percent margin while African-American’s picked the Heat by a 44-28 percent margin. White voters favored the Spurs by 17 percent, 32-15 percent.

And if you’re really curious, PPP broke the poll down by vegetarian versus meat eaters with vegans preferring the Spurs by a 47-10 percent gap and omnivores picking the Spurs by a 31-21 percent margin.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take Rachel Maddow as an example:
Maddow is a radical leftist: OK, it's MSNBC
Maddow is a lesbian: OK, it's MSNBC
Maddow is a smarmy, smirking, wiseass: Bad TV, and why MSNBC sucks
That's why Rachel Maddow's show has higher ratings than Sean Hannity with the independent thinking people.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That's why Rachel Maddow's show has higher ratings than Sean Hannity with the independent thinking people.
That eliminates Obamabot Bocajews
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Obama's Syrian war may be a "Wag the Dog" operation to divert attention from the scandals surrounding the White House.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That's why Rachel Maddow's show has higher ratings than Sean Hannity with the independent thinking people.
June 14, 2013

Hannity - 2,073,000

Maddow - 688,000

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You libturds think al queda are the good guys.
For most Americans, they agreed with President Obama that the evidence of chemical weapons use by the Assad regime was the game changer on now providing lethal aid to the rebel fighters. "The Obama administration, which had long resisted sending weapons to antigovernment forces in Syria’s civil war, has announced plans to supply the rebel forces with small arms after concluding that the troops of President Bashar al-Assad have used chemical weapons against them.

The shift in administration policy on Syria seems reflective of public opinion. Polls have consistently shown Americans are deeply wary of the United States becoming involved in the fighting in Syria. But they also show that public support for intervention increases sharply under circumstances where it is confirmed that the Assad regime used chemical weapons." Check this out: http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> For most Americans, they agreed with President Obama that the evidence of chemical weapons use by the Assad regime was the game changer on now providing lethal aid to the rebel fighters. "The Obama administration, which had long resisted sending weapons to antigovernment forces in Syria’s civil war, has announced plans to supply the rebel forces with small arms after concluding that the troops of President Bashar al-Assad have used chemical weapons against them.
The shift in administration policy on Syria seems reflective of public opinion. Polls have consistently shown Americans are deeply wary of the United States becoming involved in the fighting in Syria. But they also show that public support for intervention increases sharply under circumstances where it is confirmed that the Assad regime used chemical weapons." Check this out: http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Bocajew Jean beats the war drums in support of Al Qaeda.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no innocents (and no humans) in the world of radical Islam.
"John Galt"
I have to disagree. We have a muslim family in our neighborhood. Good folks. Nice kids. The wife and one 13 year old daughter basically are clad from head to toe. Home schooled. They participate in our twice a year get togethers, though I must add they eschew the adult beverages that are available. They keep their place up. They pay their taxes. Seldom see the Mom but see the kids daily, they get along just fine. Why is that you may ask. It's because I live in a great area, we could care less about a persons race or religion.
Peace

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is important to accept and understand that intelligent people can have differing opinions without sinking into pissing contests.
Note, however, that I said *intelligent* people. While engaging with Liberals, I can spray like a skunk.
The irony is that you talk about intelligent people engaging in a discussion without sinking into a pissing contest and you end it by insulting people with different points of view than your own....

which clearly demonstrates your level of intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 849,421 - 849,440 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 50 min IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,782
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 3 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 7 hr Tgloaded 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE