Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,471)

Showing posts 849,401 - 849,420 of1,073,352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Try not posting a racial slur with nearly every post. It makes you look purely ignorant.
Clean up your front yard before complaining about your neighbor's.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The insanity never ends.
That terrorist who yelled this jihadist cry before opening fire on our military gets to have his day in court and cross-examine the victims he didn't manage to kill.
We can thank this administration for creating a craziness that is literally becoming unfathomable.
The fact that he is claiming self-defense adds to bizarreness
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Try not posting a racial slur with nearly every post. It makes you look purely ignorant.
Try to use a word other than "slur."

It gets old and makes you appear senile.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> True. Just look at the pundits snapping at the heels of our former Chief Diplomat Hillary Clinton for activating her Twitter account. "Hillary Clinton is now on Twitter.
This woman looks for trouble, I swear.
As has been widely reported with the breathless rush of an alien sighting, Clinton’s Twitter profile reads,“Wife, mom, lawyer, women & kids advocate, FLOAR, FLOTUS, US Senator, SecState, author, dog owner, hair icon, pantsuit aficionado, glass ceiling cracker, TBD…”
Funny and coy. God help her."... "I’m in no mood for another round of small-minded men with big forums who make a sport of bashing the broad. We went through that during the Democratic primary in 2008, as was masterfully chronicled by Rebecca Traister in her book, Big Girls Don’t Cry. If these guys think Clinton’s Twitter account is news, wait’ll they see how women — including those of us old enough to be their mothers — use social media to call out sexism this time around if she runs for president."
"...There are millions of Americans — particularly women — who are willing to vote for Obama and for Clinton. We don’t see them as opposing forces, as the old vs. the new. Their life stories contribute to the same exhilarating narrative of hope and change.
The majority of American voters were thrilled to elect the first African-American president.
The question looms: How many of them want to make history again?" Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/hillary-tweets-pu...
You couldn't make yourself more irrelevant than when you once again become starry eyed over a Politician.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Well, anyway.

Later.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> True. Just look at the pundits snapping at the heels of our former Chief Diplomat Hillary Clinton for activating her Twitter account. "Hillary Clinton is now on Twitter.
This woman looks for trouble, I swear.
As has been widely reported with the breathless rush of an alien sighting, Clinton’s Twitter profile reads,“Wife, mom, lawyer, women & kids advocate, FLOAR, FLOTUS, US Senator, SecState, author, dog owner, hair icon, pantsuit aficionado, glass ceiling cracker, TBD…”
Funny and coy. God help her."... "I’m in no mood for another round of small-minded men with big forums who make a sport of bashing the broad. We went through that during the Democratic primary in 2008, as was masterfully chronicled by Rebecca Traister in her book, Big Girls Don’t Cry. If these guys think Clinton’s Twitter account is news, wait’ll they see how women — including those of us old enough to be their mothers — use social media to call out sexism this time around if she runs for president."
"...There are millions of Americans — particularly women — who are willing to vote for Obama and for Clinton. We don’t see them as opposing forces, as the old vs. the new. Their life stories contribute to the same exhilarating narrative of hope and change.
The majority of American voters were thrilled to elect the first African-American president.
The question looms: How many of them want to make history again?" Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/hillary-tweets-pu...
Hog Thighs Hillary is NOT a great historical figure. She's a Benghazi Liar. A Bosnia Liar. A National Healthcare Liar. A Liar.

She's a cheap, small time Bubba leftover who will not be remembered for much at all. Not only is her physique inflated but her entire persona is a turd wrapped in Cotton Candy.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
MSNBC has a corporate mentality that fails to understand how to make programming interesting.
They could put out the same propaganda message to a much larger audience if they hired some on-air talent that was skilled and personable.
Going from Mr. Ed to Chris Hayes was going from dull to duller.
Galt wants MSNBC to hire bleach blonde bubbled heads with low cut shirts so he has another channel to watch & drool other than Fox.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> In other words, I present a link that said the video was posted on line in arabic & downloaded tens of thousands of times.
Facts.
You claimed no one outside the US saw this. No link, no back up. So who is the one with no facts here? You.
The claim was not that no one outside the u.s. saw this you lying libturd. Learn to read fckstck.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Well.....I gotta go feed my brain and body.

May God cause a great wind to arise and push the Left over to the Right.

Either that or over a cliff.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt wants MSNBC to hire bleach blonde bubbled heads with low cut shirts so he has another channel to watch & drool other than Fox.
Dumb Dave watches the Ugly Network on Cable. It only costs $1 per year but Dumb Dave is cheap and is resentful towards beautiful women who laugh at him. So he's gonna reward the ugly ones.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That's the first funny thing you've said all night. Reagan was the Biggest lying Teabagger of them all!
What's funny is ows trash pretending to know the first thing about reagan.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny! A Liberal speaking for RR after he's died!
Typical.
Reagan was a liberal by the definition posed by the bizarre fringe steering the Republican party today.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Back atcha. Why do my taxes pay for services you get from the government?
Peace
KMA
I am not on any Government program.. We know you are.

Nice try, Moocher.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be realtime. Only he likes them pregnant.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave watches the Ugly Network on Cable. It only costs $1 per year but Dumb Dave is cheap and is resentful towards beautiful women who laugh at him. So he's gonna reward the ugly ones.
Dumbass dave wants to know when bush wacked off. That's all you need to know about libturds.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Now we know where sadamn's WMD's went. To Syria, now assad is using them on his own people.
Peace
KMA
Ignorant uneducated uninformed Eed does not know that Iraq & Syria were not friendly and Syria & Iran were & are strategic partners.

Iran & Iraq were mortal enemies.

Eed thinks Sadam shipped weapons to not only an unfriendly country but an ally of his enemy Iran.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take Rachel Maddow as an example:

Maddow is a radical leftist: OK, it's MSNBC

Maddow is a lesbian: OK, it's MSNBC

Maddow is a smarmy, smirking, wiseass: Bad TV, and why MSNBC sucks

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was a liberal by the definition posed by the bizarre fringe steering the Republican party today.
You libturds think al queda are the good guys.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Megyn Kelly has a law degree; Al Sharpton is a dropout.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Constantine, Christians had been persecuted for 2-1/2 centuries. The Great Persecution was betwee 303 to 311. Christian buildings and homes were torn down and Christians were arrested, tortured, mutilated, burned, starved, and condemned to gladiatorial contests to amuse spectators.
The Great Persecution ended in 311. In 313, Constantine, the Edict of Milan, returned confiscated Church property and granted tolerance to all religions.
By 1200, most of Europe were Christians. Muslims had taken control of Jerusalem in the eighth century and, by the 11th century, Christians were severely restricted or denied passage to the Holy Land.
This led to the Crusades.
Christians and Muslims go way back. But you're confusing Constantine with the Crusades.
I maybe confused the title of the event but, I didn't confuse the destruction, murder, & mayhem under the rule of Constantine in the name of God. He murdered other Christians that resisted his way of things. He burned parts of the Bible in attempts to only allow people to worship his style of christianity. He himself was a tyrant & history records him as such. His tyranny forced the teachings of the apostle Paul underground because Paul's brand of christianity taught people that God was within them & that was opposed to the message of Constantine!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 849,401 - 849,420 of1,073,352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info