Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
849,401 - 849,420 of 1,100,347 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Patriot

Brighton, CO

#924939 Jun 14, 2013
Obama’s Snooping Excludes Mosques

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/06/while...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#924940 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that you would prefer the stability offered by murderous tyrants over the temporary instability of working toward a better reality?
Sounds cheap and cowardly to me.
I would prefer that we mind our own business. While you may have not liked Saddam, there were certain advantages to having him in power.

Besides the trillions of dollars wasted in that war, the number of killed U.S. troops (4,500+), the 80K+ wounded, injured and sick troops, the trouble/PTSD our vets are going to deal with for decades...all for nothing

there's the hundreds of thousands of Iraq's killed in the war, the subsequent sectarian violence, the genocide, ethnic cleansing the destruction of Iraq's infrastructure and the expansion of Al Qaeda into Iraq, the growing influence of Iran in the region, Iran restarting its nuclear program...

Dude, there are thousands of tin pot dictators all over the world...some of whom we put in power and support

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#924941 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not on any Government program.. We know you are.
Nice try, Moocher.
"real dumb"
The government does not;
- Offer you police services
- Action if the dumpster you reside in catches on fire
- Food stamps
- A rent subsidy
Some of us paid for those services and still do. Some like yiu have their hands out. Having your hand out is the one, the only thing you do well.
Peace
KMA

Elmont, Long Island NY

#924942 Jun 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"front porch turd"
Speaking of liars, have you listened to president nobama lately. Or how about senator fienstien and her statement "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms." Or maybe you are referring to slick willie who said, "I never had sex with that woman."
Peace
KMA
Lie much? Senator Feinstein never said that. Maybe you should try sticking to the truth.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/feinstein...

uring the Senate Judiciary meeting today to markup a potpourri of bills designed to deny the American people their rights under the Second Amendment and disarm them, Senator Dianne Feinstein opposed an amendment to her so-called assault weapons ban legislation that would allow veterans to continue buying firearms the bill would outlaw.

…this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was effect… and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States… that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So you know I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.

Spokane, WA

#924943 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Ignorant uneducated uninformed Eed does not know that Iraq & Syria were not friendly and Syria & Iran were & are strategic partners.
Iran & Iraq were mortal enemies.
Eed thinks Sadam shipped weapons to not only an unfriendly country but an ally of his enemy Iran.
"real dumb"
sadamn was not friendly with anyone, except maybe you, you both think alike. Egypt, Pakistan neither are friendly to us, they demean us at every opportunity but we send them stuff. We should not send them a dime but, we do. The death toll in Syria is well past 90,000 they use chemical weapons on their own folks and now the red line has been crossed and president nobama is going to piss away more American dollars in an attempt to get rid of assad? A waste of dollars those folks are going to do what the have been doing for centuries, kill each other, weather assad is around or not.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#924944 Jun 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> For most Americans, they agreed with President Obama that the evidence of chemical weapons use by the Assad regime was the game changer on now providing lethal aid to the rebel fighters. "The Obama administration, which had long resisted sending weapons to antigovernment forces in Syria’s civil war, has announced plans to supply the rebel forces with small arms after concluding that the troops of President Bashar al-Assad have used chemical weapons against them.
The shift in administration policy on Syria seems reflective of public opinion. Polls have consistently shown Americans are deeply wary of the United States becoming involved in the fighting in Syria. But they also show that public support for intervention increases sharply under circumstances where it is confirmed that the Assad regime used chemical weapons." Check this out: http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Not one poll asks if al queda are the good guys, you ows trash. Only idiots of your ilk would say such a stupid thing.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#924945 Jun 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
lets see
Iran 1954-1955 Operation AJAX, we staged a coup of the newly DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF IRAN and installed the SHAH into power. Ever hear of the SAVAK, Iranian secret police. The number of people arrested, jailed without a trial, tortured and killed makes Saddam look like an angel.
Iraq 1979, CIA helps put Saddam into power.
I never mentioned Iraq in 1992.
I did mention Iraq 2003. Tell me what were they doing that warranted our invading the country and taking out Saddam?
as for Afghanistan in the 80's, we armed, trained and financed the Mujaheddin, which was to become Al Qaeda.
We need to learn to mind our own business.
No president can resist putting such a hammer to use...

come on...10 Nimitz-Class Nuclear Powered A/C carriers...

you don't build such a weapons system to make ice cream...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#924946 Jun 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think I ever cried as much or for as long watching his funeral service and procession to the ranch - his final resting place - besides losing my own father.
I loved Reagan so very, very much. He's the reason I started caring about my country again having restored my faith in our leaders - at least during my lifetime.
We need another Reagan.
Absolutely we need another Reagan.

Barack Hussein Obama has the Demorat voter thinking the State is the be all and end all.. Reagan had them thinking and betting on themselves.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924947 Jun 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I maybe confused the title of the event but, I didn't confuse the destruction, murder, & mayhem under the rule of Constantine in the name of God. He murdered other Christians that resisted his way of things. He burned parts of the Bible in attempts to only allow people to worship his style of christianity. He himself was a tyrant & history records him as such. His tyranny forced the teachings of the apostle Paul underground because Paul's brand of christianity taught people that God was within them & that was opposed to the message of Constantine!
America's entrance into WWII saved Europe and the world from Nazism.
But America also slaughtered the Indians, broke treaties with them, enslaved blacks, stole private property for the Robber Barons and whole slew of unholy acts against humanity.

So. What do you want to do with this? Join Al Qaeda and massacre millions of innocents who had nothing to do with America's darker past?

Maybe you could just sit in the middle of a mud puddle and cry about America, Christianity and the whole rotten world until your balls swell up like boiled prunes.

Go for it, crybaby.

The rest of us will try to build a better world without your loud mouth interfering.

Lapeer, MI

#924948 Jun 14, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
If we had a draft in this country we wouldn't even be talking about invading Syria.
You've got a draft in the seat of your pants. Open for business, as they say.

This is going to be a proxy war and not the Marines invading Montezuma, boy.

The Magic Negro is doing it for Allah but he'll pay Muslims to do it.

With our money.
Patriot

Brighton, CO

#924949 Jun 14, 2013
Large Tornado Watch Area across Nebraska and Iowa..

Severe thunderstorms across Arizona, New Mexico, North Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Texas, Louisiana, and Florida.

Currently, thousands without power in North Florida.. possible tornado touchdown in Jacksonville...

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/1earthquake-v...

Lapeer, MI

#924950 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama's Syrian war may be a "Wag the Dog" operation to divert attention from the scandals surrounding the White House.
And the Hollywood bots are already lining up to make a movie about the great Commander-In-Chief who slayed the Middle East Dragon.

They'll call it something like *The Magic Negro Unchained.*

Lapeer, MI

#924951 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
June 14, 2013
Hannity - 2,073,000
Maddow - 688,000
Truth is whatever a Liberal wishes it to be.

ooooh! Such POWER!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#924952 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated a fact about Larry Flynt.
That is not supporting him.
Try to keep up Dumbsass.
No, you went on an obscene rant.

Strange what you and Yeah call "facts".

Elmont, Long Island NY

#924953 Jun 14, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
No president can resist putting such a hammer to use...
come on...10 Nimitz-Class Nuclear Powered A/C carriers...
you don't build such a weapons system to make ice cream...
so true, the real power in this country resides in those who run the military industrial complex, like the Carlyle Group.

and now we have the military industrial complex getting involved in the "war on drugs"

when are we going to war against Oceania?????
Patriot

Brighton, CO

#924954 Jun 14, 2013
FEMA Denies Disaster Aid for West, Texas to Rebuild after Devastating Fertilizer Plant Explosion?

Should be painfully obvious by now that FEMA is NOT coming to Our rescue in any of these disasters.

Lapeer, MI

#924955 Jun 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony is that you talk about intelligent people engaging in a discussion without sinking into a pissing contest and you end it by insulting people with different points of view than your own....
which clearly demonstrates your level of intelligence.
When it comes to Liberal rants, it is not a matter of differing points of view but vastly different morals and ethics.

I don't argue politics with prostitutes. If this insults you then try a different profession. Then we can talk.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924956 Jun 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
I have to disagree. We have a muslim family in our neighborhood. Good folks. Nice kids. The wife and one 13 year old daughter basically are clad from head to toe. Home schooled. They participate in our twice a year get togethers, though I must add they eschew the adult beverages that are available. They keep their place up. They pay their taxes. Seldom see the Mom but see the kids daily, they get along just fine. Why is that you may ask. It's because I live in a great area, we could care less about a persons race or religion.
Peace
"Radical" Islam, as in suicide bombers....

Spokane, WA

#924957 Jun 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That's why Rachel Maddow's show has higher ratings than Sean Hannity with the independent thinking people.
"back porch turd"
madcow's audience is less than half of Hannity's so I have to agree. Independents who are liberal loon nuts hate Hannity. Independents who are sane take Hannity with a grain of salt. Sometimes he is spot on, sometimes he is a nut. madcow is always a nut. You are nut, you eat up madcow, hopefully not literally.
Peace
KMA

Elmont, Long Island NY

#924958 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
America's entrance into WWII saved Europe and the world from Nazism.
But America also slaughtered the Indians, broke treaties with them, enslaved blacks, stole private property for the Robber Barons and whole slew of unholy acts against humanity.
So. What do you want to do with this? Join Al Qaeda and massacre millions of innocents who had nothing to do with America's darker past?
Maybe you could just sit in the middle of a mud puddle and cry about America, Christianity and the whole rotten world until your balls swell up like boiled prunes.
Go for it, crybaby.
The rest of us will try to build a better world without your loud mouth interfering.
first you need a history lesson in WWII. While America's entrance into WWII was a sizable portion of defeating the Nazi Germany and its allies, Russia probably played a bigger part in bringing down Germany.

The Battle of Stalingrad was the first big defeat of a entire German Army. Followed by the The Battle of Kursk.

we have a checkered past, best to learn from it and not repeat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Mahz Likes Taste ... 49,526
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 min andet1987 572
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 333
Quinn allows increased tax on cell phones in sh... 1 hr WhenAtCUBRatesRoc... 2
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 1,257
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••