Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,463)

Showing posts 849,241 - 849,260 of1,078,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No, I laugh many times.
And I also wonder how they come to such ludicrous conclusions or statements.
It's a wonder cons can even think straight, let alone simply think!
Maybe Putin sent those brothers to bomb the Boston Marathon! A warning to stay out of Syria!

(just a thought)
Progressive hero

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The post you responded to-
"That ows trash thst gave You such a great endorsement and you defend just called al gueda the good guys. You must be so proud. "
ows trash=frontporch
you=Dave
??????????
What are you rambling on about?
We have a president who is transforming this country into one of the good guys for a change. Don't like it I suggest you leave now
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, we never wanted to close Guantanamo, particularly if that meant putting the terrorists under the control of weak federal judges. Better to deport them to countries that would know how to treat them.
Obama went on and on about closing, all BS.
I thought there was mention of sending them to Yemen. I don't really understand the point of ever creating that prison in the first place. If they thought they were really terrorists, they should have just made them disappear.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to prevent a terrorist attack, we have to be right 100% of the time, while terrorists only have to be successful once.
fact is there will be a successful terrorist attack sometime in the future. we can try and prevent them, but sooner or later one will be successful
the question is "What do we do?
do we give up all our liberties, constitutional rights, our freedom in order to gain the illusion of being safe from terrorism
or do we accept the fact, and continue to live to our constitutional ideals.
one choice the terrorist win,
the other we win.
America needs to grow some........and we need to learn to mind our own business
Yes, I agree. There is no 100% foolproof way to completely prevent terrorism, homegrown or foreign.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep slinging those slurs. It makes you more pathetic than the other crap you post.
Keep avoiding the issue before you. It makes you look purely Liberal.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain no longer speaks for the Republican Party.
And the hijacking of the conservative party continues.....
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Put Galt in the column of Assad using sarin gas to murder his own people.
Wasn't it you and Battie Lou whining about Sadam Hussein using mustard gas against his people?
You rightwingers can't make up your mind.
I am agaisnt our involvement in Syria, by the way. I say, let the Russians get involved in that quagmire. Let them all kill each other till the end. Let Assad gas all the Al Quaeda fighters, who the hell cares?
It's unfortunate Obama left a vacuum in that country. A less desirable entity filled the vacuum.

It's a lesson to some of you who think the Middle East and other events taking place in the world is none of our business. We are not immune to the outcomes. There are forces who would like nothing more than for it to come back and haunt us.

So where is the preident these days? Do they have him under house arrest or something?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry Flynt, after publishing Hustlers all these years knows how to expose the p**sies.
This makes him an expert on exposing the Republican Party & right whiners in general.
Larry Flynt has also exposed azzholes in his magazine to the dismay of Liberals.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Insider sheds light on Syria's chemical arms
Former scientist for country's programme says the regime used sarin agent in small quantities to halt rebel advances.
Some Western intelligence agencies believe that Syria also has access to tabun nerve agent, but the chemist said these reports are untrue.
The regime and rebels have accused each other of using chemical weapons on several occasions, and the issue has come to dominate recent debate about the two-year-long conflict.
While the US and Britain say they have "credible evidence" that chemical weapons have been used in Syria, and Turkey said its hospitals treated patients exposed to chemical attack, a UN human rights inquiry said it had "no conclusive findings on use of chemical weapons".
The chemist said he fled the country before December 23, 2012, when the first claims emerged about the regime’s use of chemical weapons in the neighbourhood of Khaldiyeh, in the city of Homs. The neighbourhood is strategic because it divides Sunnis and largely pro-government Alawites.
A diluted mix of sarin and isopropyl alcohol was likely used in December 2012, according to the scientist, but he cast doubt on the claims of the regime and rebels that chemical weapons were used in Khan al-Assal in Aleppo on March 19.
Sarin is a colourless and odorless liquid. "When medics report [a] very disgusting smell, the way they did in Khan al-Assal, it is obvious it’s not coming from chemical weapons," the chemist said. "The fact that patients only suffered from suffocation and no other symptoms further confirms that it was not sarin
The chemist said what was likely fired was military-grade tear gas, used as a substitute for chemical agents. The chemist explained that during the two-year conflict, the regime has experimented with mixing different gases - like sarin and tear gas - in order to create a mélange of symptoms that would make the cause hard to identify.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/201...
Who cares?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Russians are apparently backing Assad in Syria. He's the bad guy, isn't he?
Depends on what side you're on. Are you in favor of US involvement in Syria?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain no longer speaks for the Republican Party.
and I guess you do?

BTW, who gets to choose who speaks for the GOP?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Maybe Putin sent those brothers to bomb the Boston Marathon! A warning to stay out of Syria!
(just a thought)
A slightly differing version of the movie 'Telefon?'

Hmmm.... could be but I wouldn't bet much on it....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are sofa king stupid you can't even come up with your own baloney & have to steal from dumbwaiter.
If Obama was missing for those 8 hours, how did he meet with Panetta &the head of the Joint Chiefs.
You dipticks claim Obama gave the order to stand down. How did he do that if he was missing for 8 hours?
You people are sofa king stupid that you can't keep your lies straight.
He kept an 8hr tryst with Larry Sinclair while Benghazi burned.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
To who? A far left communist political class loon like you?
Who cares?
Keep saying what you want, Shining.
Ignore this moron, Dumb Dave.
Sticks and stones will....

Dumb Dave is a Knee Jerk.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's unfortunate Obama left a vacuum in that country. A less desirable entity filled the vacuum.
It's a lesson to some of you who think the Middle East and other events taking place in the world is none of our business. We are not immune to the outcomes. There are forces who would like nothing more than for it to come back and haunt us.
So where is the preident these days? Do they have him under house arrest or something?
look at what getting involved in Afghanistan in the 80's got us.

or in Iran in 1955

or Iraq in 1979
or Iraq again in 2003
or Libya after WWII

we need to learn to stay out of other people's affairs and giving blind allegiance to Israel, one of the biggest human rights offender in the world.
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
Amnesty instead of assimilation is a recipe for the furtherance of American decline.
The following principles have been abandoned, scorned, and sabotaged:
We believe these truths constitute the distinctive characteristics of American nationality:
*American unity depends upon a widely-held belief in the principles and values embodied in the American Constitution and their fulfillment in practice: equal protection and justice under the law; freedom of speech and religion; and representative government;
*Lawfully-admitted newcomers of any ancestral nationality—without regard to race, ethnicity, or religion—truly become Americans when they give allegiance to these principles and values;
*Ethnic and religious diversity based on personal freedom is compatible with national unity; and
*The nation is strengthened when those who live in it communicate effectively with each other in English, even as many persons retain or acquire the ability to communicate in other languages.
As long as we live by these principles and help newcomers to learn and practice them, we will continue to be a nation that benefits from
substantial but well-regulated immigration.
You have not heard an iota about the above principles from Washington. It is the erosion of Americanization and the ascendancy of the collectivists that helped create the conditions for the last presidential Election Day.
When you say Americanized, you mean white or, white privilege. Sorry but, if your forefathers had good intentions then America is doing just as it was intended. Blossoming like a flower through a spectrum of colors. You blindness only allows you to see the illiterate immigrants who speak no English, not their children who go to American schools & will eventually have American friends, therefore speak English as their primary language. I know a bunch of Puerto Ricans that don't speak the language of their nationality but, understand it & that's how they communicate with their parents. It has less to do with the language a person speaks & everything to do with the white first mentality of some of you southern & mid west caucasians. If this is truly the melting pot it was intended to be, there should be no dominate language because, there should be no dominate nationality. My sister in law is Dominican & spike no English when her & my brother 1st met. Didn't stop them from communicating & falling I'm love with eachother. I've had the same experience with a Puerto Rican ex. She still barely speaks English. Didn't stop us from hitting it off. Y'all have a fetish for all this old racist literature. America is not what it was when those white dudes wrote those artifacts from only a white perspective. Americas flower has blossomed!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bingo!
Eh? Did you say Bingo, Old Goober?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Its time I come out of the closet. As you already know, I'm a sock puppet for waxman the moron. What I'd like to announce today is my bromance with waxywaturd. You'll all be invited to our wedding as soon as we can find a state that will marry two mentally deranged mutants.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Progressive hero wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a president who is transforming this country into one of the good guys for a change. Don't like it I suggest you leave now
Really Progressive Wino?

Tell that to all the people in the Middle East who lost about 800 civilians due to Obama & his drones. As a matter of fact, why don't you go over there and tell them yourself, then see how many nanoseconds it takes before you are stoned to death.

LOL!

Idiot.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Your not signed in.
I'll never live this down...but the email address I used for topix is different than my personal email and the password, which I wrote down, isn't taking. So...here goes...I don't know where to find or get to my topix email on my computer to reset it.

Hubby has to tell me where it is so, until then, I'm stuck.

And now let the teasing begin. I'm a dummy, I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 849,241 - 849,260 of1,078,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

125 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Rose of Tralee 97,515
Abby 7-23 9 min RACE 10
Amy 7-23 18 min Kuuipo 8
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 34 min Guest 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Beavis 174,477
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Chicago, IL (Dec '11) 1 hr Brian Shepard 116
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 1 hr Brian Shepard 297
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••