Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924894 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt wants MSNBC to hire bleach blonde bubbled heads with low cut shirts so he has another channel to watch & drool other than Fox.
Dumb Dave watches the Ugly Network on Cable. It only costs $1 per year but Dumb Dave is cheap and is resentful towards beautiful women who laugh at him. So he's gonna reward the ugly ones.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#924895 Jun 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That's the first funny thing you've said all night. Reagan was the Biggest lying Teabagger of them all!
What's funny is ows trash pretending to know the first thing about reagan.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#924896 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny! A Liberal speaking for RR after he's died!
Typical.
Reagan was a liberal by the definition posed by the bizarre fringe steering the Republican party today.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924897 Jun 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Back atcha. Why do my taxes pay for services you get from the government?
Peace
KMA
I am not on any Government program.. We know you are.

Nice try, Moocher.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#924898 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt wants MSNBC to hire bleach blonde bubbled heads with low cut shirts so he has another channel to watch & drool other than Fox.
That would be realtime. Only he likes them pregnant.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#924899 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave watches the Ugly Network on Cable. It only costs $1 per year but Dumb Dave is cheap and is resentful towards beautiful women who laugh at him. So he's gonna reward the ugly ones.
Dumbass dave wants to know when bush wacked off. That's all you need to know about libturds.

Newville, PA

#924900 Jun 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Now we know where sadamn's WMD's went. To Syria, now assad is using them on his own people.
Peace
KMA
Ignorant uneducated uninformed Eed does not know that Iraq & Syria were not friendly and Syria & Iran were & are strategic partners.

Iran & Iraq were mortal enemies.

Eed thinks Sadam shipped weapons to not only an unfriendly country but an ally of his enemy Iran.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924901 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take Rachel Maddow as an example:

Maddow is a radical leftist: OK, it's MSNBC

Maddow is a lesbian: OK, it's MSNBC

Maddow is a smarmy, smirking, wiseass: Bad TV, and why MSNBC sucks

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#924902 Jun 14, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was a liberal by the definition posed by the bizarre fringe steering the Republican party today.
You libturds think al queda are the good guys.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924903 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Megyn Kelly has a law degree; Al Sharpton is a dropout.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#924904 Jun 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Constantine, Christians had been persecuted for 2-1/2 centuries. The Great Persecution was betwee 303 to 311. Christian buildings and homes were torn down and Christians were arrested, tortured, mutilated, burned, starved, and condemned to gladiatorial contests to amuse spectators.
The Great Persecution ended in 311. In 313, Constantine, the Edict of Milan, returned confiscated Church property and granted tolerance to all religions.
By 1200, most of Europe were Christians. Muslims had taken control of Jerusalem in the eighth century and, by the 11th century, Christians were severely restricted or denied passage to the Holy Land.
This led to the Crusades.
Christians and Muslims go way back. But you're confusing Constantine with the Crusades.
I maybe confused the title of the event but, I didn't confuse the destruction, murder, & mayhem under the rule of Constantine in the name of God. He murdered other Christians that resisted his way of things. He burned parts of the Bible in attempts to only allow people to worship his style of christianity. He himself was a tyrant & history records him as such. His tyranny forced the teachings of the apostle Paul underground because Paul's brand of christianity taught people that God was within them & that was opposed to the message of Constantine!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924905 Jun 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You libturds think al queda are the good guys.
Worse yet, Obama thinks Al Qaeda are the good guys.

Newville, PA

#924906 Jun 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That ows trash thst gave You such a great endorsement and you defend just called al gueda the good guys. You must be so proud.
Funny how Iran no longer has their number one enemy & Al Qaeda found a new place to ill Americas. All thanks to George W Bush when he invaded Iraq.

These happen to be facts.

Bush did ran & Al Qaeda a favor.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#924907 Jun 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President George H W Bush knew how to get in a war and out quickly.
Lets Not go into Syria!!
If we had a draft in this country we wouldn't even be talking about invading Syria.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#924908 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Iran no longer has their number one enemy & Al Qaeda found a new place to ill Americas. All thanks to George W Bush when he invaded Iraq.
These happen to be facts.
Bush did ran & Al Qaeda a favor.
Are you on drugs? What else can explain your senility, Moonbat?
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#924909 Jun 14, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
If we had a draft in this country we wouldn't even be talking about invading Syria.
If we allowed stoning in this country, you would be a rockpile.

Newville, PA

#924910 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you have been reduced to defending a misogynist.
The Progressive sites made fools out of all of you when they brainwashed you into thinking you had to defend any Left moron coming up the road.
I stated a fact about Larry Flynt.

That is not supporting him.

Try to keep up Dumbsass.

Newville, PA

#924912 Jun 14, 2013
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on drugs? What else can explain your senility, Moonbat?

Prove me wrong.

1) Iraq & Iran were enemies under Sadam

2) Sadam did not allow Al Qaeda in Iraq.

Bush did Iran a favor by taking out Sadam.

With Sadam gone, Al Qaeda came into Iraq.

Try becoming better informed instead of being your typical ignorant dumbass all the time.

Newville, PA

#924915 Jun 14, 2013
Right Whners.

"Bush invaded Iraq to spread Democracy"

" Bush was justified invading Iraq because Sadam had used chemical weapons on his own people"

But here is Syria? Not a Democracy & Syria has used chemical weapons against their people.

What changed???

According to you dumbass right winers, you should be cheering for an all out invasion.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#924917 Jun 14, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
...and the cow jumped over the moon!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TI79GCO8VK9QA3S ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
And a cow jumped over the moon!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
97090 Apr 5, 2011
Devin wrote: <quoted text> NOW.. ROFLMAO.. I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial.... or outright lying about your activities....
Waxy and I were thinking of having you as our best man but stuff like this might hurt your case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 182,228
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min TRD 68,923
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,296
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr L Morales 8
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance