Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
849,201 - 849,220 of 1,083,784 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
No comparison in some aspects because-
Not having to flip pages, being able to hold a rigid object in one hand that allows for the function of being able to adjust font size with the other hand are real positives too!
Kindles and the like are disposable media, junk in a few years.

File them with your 8-track tapes and Polaroid cameras.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Guantanamo Bay To Stay Open As House Blocks Bill To Close Infamous Prison

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/guan...
are you stupid or joking

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
fkoff birfer
How long did that brilliant response take you to come up with???

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEERRR RR!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a Maiden Aunt?
Is that next in the series...of the Gweat Pretentious Pretenderrrs?

lol
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You respond with "vengeance is mines saith the lord," & I just pointed out that the lord is simply a man, not this Jewish character"lord of the Jews! I also responded to you targeting the Muslim religion. Those people are just that, people like you & I.only a Jewish God would discriminate on people because of their religion. Their belief system is very hostile but it's their culture. We need to stop sticking our noses in things that have nothing to do with us.
You go your way and I'll go mine. How's that?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndenpendentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Libraries will continue, to hold ALL forms of media.
You BONEHEAD.
You are wrong. Let me guess, you are a know-it-all (but run of the mill, clueless) Democrat, right?

Here's a clue fer ya, DemoKrat:

"Headmaster says eliminating books in library is working fine"

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_new...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
fkoff birfer
You are an imbecile.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Insider sheds light on Syria's chemical arms
Former scientist for country's programme says the regime used sarin agent in small quantities to halt rebel advances.
Some Western intelligence agencies believe that Syria also has access to tabun nerve agent, but the chemist said these reports are untrue.
The regime and rebels have accused each other of using chemical weapons on several occasions, and the issue has come to dominate recent debate about the two-year-long conflict.
While the US and Britain say they have "credible evidence" that chemical weapons have been used in Syria, and Turkey said its hospitals treated patients exposed to chemical attack, a UN human rights inquiry said it had "no conclusive findings on use of chemical weapons".
The chemist said he fled the country before December 23, 2012, when the first claims emerged about the regime’s use of chemical weapons in the neighbourhood of Khaldiyeh, in the city of Homs. The neighbourhood is strategic because it divides Sunnis and largely pro-government Alawites.
A diluted mix of sarin and isopropyl alcohol was likely used in December 2012, according to the scientist, but he cast doubt on the claims of the regime and rebels that chemical weapons were used in Khan al-Assal in Aleppo on March 19.
Sarin is a colourless and odorless liquid. "When medics report [a] very disgusting smell, the way they did in Khan al-Assal, it is obvious it’s not coming from chemical weapons," the chemist said. "The fact that patients only suffered from suffocation and no other symptoms further confirms that it was not sarin
The chemist said what was likely fired was military-grade tear gas, used as a substitute for chemical agents. The chemist explained that during the two-year conflict, the regime has experimented with mixing different gases - like sarin and tear gas - in order to create a mélange of symptoms that would make the cause hard to identify.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/201...
All very interesting, but regardless of the details, it's simply none of our business and no good can come of our involvement.

Unless we want to be talking about dead Americans in Damascus a year from now.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I didn't care for him much either. I liked Keith Olberman
Figures, Oger Woman.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The news report I heard from NBC said without intervention the rebels will fail as Hezbollah is destroying them.
Sunni vs Shiites
Kind of like the Crips vs. the Bloods.

Who cares?

Not worth one single American life.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Amnesty instead of assimilation is a recipe for the furtherance of American decline.

The following principles have been abandoned, scorned, and sabotaged:

We believe these truths constitute the distinctive characteristics of American nationality:

*American unity depends upon a widely-held belief in the principles and values embodied in the American Constitution and their fulfillment in practice: equal protection and justice under the law; freedom of speech and religion; and representative government;

*Lawfully-admitted newcomers of any ancestral nationality—without regard to race, ethnicity, or religion—truly become Americans when they give allegiance to these principles and values;

*Ethnic and religious diversity based on personal freedom is compatible with national unity; and

*The nation is strengthened when those who live in it communicate effectively with each other in English, even as many persons retain or acquire the ability to communicate in other languages.

As long as we live by these principles and help newcomers to learn and practice them, we will continue to be a nation that benefits from
substantial but well-regulated immigration.

You have not heard an iota about the above principles from Washington. It is the erosion of Americanization and the ascendancy of the collectivists that helped create the conditions for the last presidential Election Day.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Oh goodie! You going there for your 90th anniversary?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The news report I heard from NBC said without intervention the rebels will fail as Hezbollah is destroying them.
Sunni vs Shiites
Dunno about that.

Six months ago Realtime said that Assad wouldn't last another 24 hours.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

So?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Russians warned the US about the Boston bombers, but the Obama administration chose to ignore the warnings.
They were too busy spying on American citizens.
kinda like when the CIA warned Bush in June 2001 about Osama bin Laden planning an attack on the U.S. But Bush was too busy, as he went on vacation. again on Aug 6, 2001, the President was warned again that Osama bin Laden was determined to attack the U.S. But Bush was too busy on VACATION that he didn't do anything
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Let me guess, you are a know-it-all (but run of the mill, clueless) Democrat, right?
Here's a clue fer ya, DemoKrat:
"Headmaster says eliminating books in library is working fine"
http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_new...
The GED ex cop speaketh! This is rich. Have you ever read a book in your life?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You respond with "vengeance is mines saith the lord," & I just pointed out that the lord is simply a man, not this Jewish character"lord of the Jews! I also responded to you targeting the Muslim religion. Those people are just that, people like you & I.only a Jewish God would discriminate on people because of their religion. Their belief system is very hostile but it's their culture. We need to stop sticking our noses in things that have nothing to do with us.
But let me ask you this. Would you rather believe in a god who tells men to punish and oppress women and to kill innocent people in his place or a God who tells us to be merciful and forgiving and to let him take care of evil doers without our help?

Think about that for a minute and then get back to me.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All very interesting, but regardless of the details, it's simply none of our business and no good can come of our involvement.
Unless we want to be talking about dead Americans in Damascus a year from now.
The Republicans are putting pressure on the President to arm the rebels; John McCain. I think this is a mistake. While I feel sorry for the innocent victims of this civil war; let the other Arab nations deal with it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I didn't care for him much either. I liked Keith Olberman
Olberman refused direct orders from his bosses.

Never a good strategy.

Dan Abrams was the best anchor MSNBC ever had. Replacing him with Rachel Maddow was the beginning of the end.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>living in a third world country with EboniSpanish as primary language, will be punishment enough. but you're ahead of the game since you already live walled off in a gated community. illegal to you is another obammy worshipper who also cleans your pool.
Jeb Bush disagrees with you; he said that most new businesses were opened by immigrants; that they were more fertile and family oriented; that America needs them.
You disagree with him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min edogxxx 97,578
Abby 7-31 12 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-31 14 min edogxxx 1
Russian Surgery by Ima gonnacutchum urcockoff 21 min Also Putin Doctor 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,142
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min gianni cartooni 68,059
Under the Grandstands by C. More Butts 39 min I recommend 1
Amy 7-30 6 hr pde 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search