Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924721 Jun 14, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>living in a third world country with EboniSpanish as primary language, will be punishment enough. but you're ahead of the game since you already live walled off in a gated community. illegal to you is another obammy worshipper who also cleans your pool.
Jeb Bush disagrees with you; he said that most new businesses were opened by immigrants; that they were more fertile and family oriented; that America needs them.
You disagree with him?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#924722 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Kindles and the like are disposable media, junk in a few years.
File them with your 8-track tapes and Polaroid cameras.
and pencils and sheets of paper?

Nice try gumbobrain.

T.E.A.

B-U-D-G-E-T accordingly and wisely.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924723 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to the partisan, charity Media Matters and found what I suspected. Media Matters is in full wet-your-pants hysteria about FNS and in full denial that is was UK press that brought to light the last four scandals.
Media Matters cannot face the reality of their impotence and how far they have fallen. They use to be source the admin use to refer Reporters too until it was discovered that Media Matters was nothing more than Obama smear spokes people.
Meanwhile, idiot David Brook still labors under the delusion of grandeur and surrounds himself with body guards.
have you seen the MM Hannity NSA hypocrisy mash-up video?

it's all over the net.

as long as FOX keeps telling lies, the MM Soros myth will have to be a FOXbot talking point.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924724 Jun 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda like when the CIA warned Bush in June 2001 about Osama bin Laden planning an attack on the U.S. But Bush was too busy, as he went on vacation. again on Aug 6, 2001, the President was warned again that Osama bin Laden was determined to attack the U.S. But Bush was too busy on VACATION that he didn't do anything
Bingo!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#924725 Jun 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You go your way and I'll go mine. How's that?
Just a question Aunt Bettie, are you Jewish?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924726 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear you are watching The Five.
Guess you like it better than Wetleg Matthews.
lol! No, I laugh many times.

And I also wonder how they come to such ludicrous conclusions or statements.

It's a wonder cons can even think straight, let alone simply think!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924727 Jun 14, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee - we didn't know you were such an authority on these matters.
Have a libtard like you here sure is reassuring!
When did you retire from the State Department?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
It's a good thing you can't think son.

You might hurt yourself!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924728 Jun 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda like when the CIA warned Bush in June 2001 about Osama bin Laden planning an attack on the U.S. But Bush was too busy, as he went on vacation. again on Aug 6, 2001, the President was warned again that Osama bin Laden was determined to attack the U.S. But Bush was too busy on VACATION that he didn't do anything
And you will have the same lame and irrelevant response after the next Muslim terrorist attack.

And the next.

And the next.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924729 Jun 14, 2013
<quoted text>
So?
It is you rightwingers who keep whining about President Obama not closing Guantanamo; Homer has told you morans hundreds of times why; now, here you you have further confirmation that it is you republicans who will not allow it to be closed, so, stfu about it then.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924730 Jun 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans are putting pressure on the President to arm the rebels; John McCain. I think this is a mistake. While I feel sorry for the innocent victims of this civil war; let the other Arab nations deal with it.
John McCain no longer speaks for the Republican Party.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#924731 Jun 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
But let me ask you this. Would you rather believe in a god who tells men to punish and oppress women and to kill innocent people in his place or a God who tells us to be merciful and forgiving and to let him take care of evil doers without our help?
Think about that for a minute and then get back to me.
personally, I chose not to believe in some omniscient all powerful skydaddy.

but to answer your question, the christian god of the bible tells his followers to punish many, including children who talk back to their parents by stoning them to death. He also instructed his followers to rape, pillage and commit genocide on their neighbors. not much a an ethical, loving moral god if you ask me
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#924732 Jun 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Let me guess, you are a know-it-all (but run of the mill, clueless) Democrat, right?
Here's a clue fer ya, DemoKrat:
"Headmaster says eliminating books in library is working fine"
http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_new...
Figures, right out of an O'Kennedy area 51 of Orwellian solient "disposable" green.

Served with a side of unprocessed Bahstun hahbor putrified drinking wahter.

And don't call me bad names like that lol.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#924733 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no issue with the existence or presence of God or *A* God. In fact, I am *PRO* God in a more general sense than what is found inside of popular culture.
I just have a problem with folks laying claim to God and God's intentions. It's like someone trying to sell tickets to a beautiful sunset or Love. No one should profit financially or otherwise from a naturally occurring event. Someone finds the DNA snippet for, say, brown eyes and wants to get a patent on its discovery? Another person finds the Bible, reads it, finds the contents to be appealing and decides to profit from it.
I saw the life story of John Merrick again last night(Elephant Man) and I will admit that my eyes teared up and my throat closed tight many times during my watching it. People paid money to view his agony and even to add to it with pokes and mean laughter.
In this same vein of deviant opportunism, I place the users of God who gain at the expense of pain in others. It is spiritual usury.
I place the users of God who gain at the expense of pain in others as more than just "spiritual usury". It's evil.

There is a dark side to our existence too. It's a matter of choosing to succomb to it. Very similar to Star Wars. Luke Skywalker represented all of mankind, and his struggle with the forces of good and evil was symbolic of our spiritual struggle.

I always thought of it like that anyway.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#924734 Jun 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Just a question Aunt Bettie, are you Jewish?
O'vey
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924735 Jun 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Let me guess, you are a know-it-all (but run of the mill, clueless) Democrat, right?
Poor pathetic ged ex cop scours the internet to find one stupid article against books from 2010; did you read the comments?

This is the stupidest statement I have read in a long time. Wow, of course students would rather socialize than read books. What forward thinking. No wait. That's not it at all. It's beyond ridiculous. This man should be fired immediately. The digital age may have inspired instant gratification and loads of attention grabbing graphics, but in fact, we still live in a world where one has to know how to read a book. For learning or pleasure. This is truly absurd and quite sad.

Online graphics have NOTHING over high quality photographic prints used in biology. Color plates show detail that most computer graphics can't compare to. Laptops are unreadable in sunlight, try taking one to the beach or to a field where you want to lay out and read. I love books, and though computers are great, I would not want to attend a college where books were completely removed.

Of course he's going to say that it was a successful move. Why not ask the students and teachers what they think?

You're an idiot gunner/jimmy or whatever other stupid name you're calling yourself these days; we know you're still a dumbass.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924736 Jun 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you rightwingers who keep whining about President Obama not closing Guantanamo; Homer has told you morans hundreds of times why; now, here you you have further confirmation that it is you republicans who will not allow it to be closed, so, stfu about it then.
To the contrary, we never wanted to close Guantanamo, particularly if that meant putting the terrorists under the control of weak federal judges. Better to deport them to countries that would know how to treat them.

Obama went on and on about closing, all BS.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924737 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain no longer speaks for the Republican Party.
Oh, well I guess he didn't get the memo. Isn't he the ranking member on the foreign relations committee? Didn't he go to Syria to meet with the rebels?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#924738 Jun 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
But let me ask you this. Would you rather believe in a god who tells men to punish and oppress women and to kill innocent people in his place or a God who tells us to be merciful and forgiving and to let him take care of evil doers without our help?
Think about that for a minute and then get back to me.
Your not signed in.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#924739 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no greater threat in the world than Al Qaeda.
The Russians recognize the threat of radical Islam and Galt is willing to cooperate with them to stamp out this disease.
The choice between the Russians and Al Qaeda is simple.
The Russians are apparently backing Assad in Syria. He's the bad guy, isn't he?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#924740 Jun 14, 2013
<quoted text>
How come it don't sayz-Pencil and paper required? Or dem gotz endless ink supplies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 11 min _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min _Zoey_ 4,722
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 15 min XAC 1
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 15 min Northern Lights 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min Perry Mason 98,243
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 46,799
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,176
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••