Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,457)

Showing posts 849,121 - 849,140 of1,073,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndenpendentM ajority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Companies can do what they want as long as it's legal.
Yes, I do agree it does ADD to the budget.. in my case, the state.
But I certainly appreciate it being in my neighborhood and enjoy seeing all the people who use it. In fact, one of my pet peeves is seeing parents carrying 10, 20, 30 or more books for their elementary school kids and taking so long to check those books out!
But it's refreshing to see them getting away from the electronics.
In my state, I can borrow any book from any library located on any island, and return it to any of the state facilities regardless of where I borrowed it. They have videos and CD for a nominal charge and are pushing forward with electronic documents and books.
No, I embrace our system and enjoying using it's resources.
Imagine if people had historically had the mindset that Galt presents with his anti-Library theatrics.

Me thinks Galt would rather have a digital image of a samich on a screen daily, rather than to appropriate funding correctly, to allocate for having one to actually supply nutrient when needed.

Ahm also thinking Galt's never had to tackle sifting through some seriously in depth collections.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no greater threat in the world than Al Qaeda.
The Russians recognize the threat of radical Islam and Galt is willing to cooperate with them to stamp out this disease.
The choice between the Russians and Al Qaeda is simple.
So... that makes you anti-israel too then?

Hmmmm.......
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee. The last time you jumped into a volcano, it spit you back out.
It must rub your self-image raw to be rejected by Mother Earth.
So let's see if she'll take you, son!

One can hope!

Besides, everyone else will benefit. We have nothing to lose!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Stalking Americans

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/

AND

Obama, with an Asterisk

where ‘*” means all of the following apply -

*real name unknown

*never eligible for presidential office

*probable Rothschild foreign agent or CIA plant via foreign government

*disabling psychopathy

*unknown birthplace

*unknown true citizenship

*playacting president 2009-2013

*Muslim

*first admitted homosexual occupant of White House

*identity unknown

*mission: destroy America

*ADD YOUR OWN

Whatever Obama* is, he has successfully exposed the network of the elite who think they rule this world. They are empowered by Satan, and have caused all the wars, catastrophes, slaughters, destruction, moral decay, poisoning, and dumbing down of the world and our society here in America. We see this network, we know its members and our knowledge is growing every day…it cannot be stopped. Where one of us is taken down, 100 take his place.

Even so, with many now on the right path to understanding and spiritual growth, we know we are not enough for the great onslaught save Grace. We can, though, create a record where we stand. When the Book of Life turns to your page, how will your time here be judged? No matter when and how they leave, they will be judged quite harshly–if you can even find their names in the Book of Life.

The Obamas have managed to orchestrate themselves into the White House, to manipulate the media, to trample upon our Constitution, to deconstruct our military, and to sabotage our economy. With bold irreverence toward our American values, they have essentially sought to undo the United States of America – to the point that we now fear our government and are earnestly clinging to the last vestiges of law to protect us from these tyrants.

In the face of the greatest of humanity’s challenges, resistance to tyranny is obedience to GOD.

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/o...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes that firefly with a burnt out light bulb.
You are the ONE
-who screams women's rights than quotes the misogynist Flynt
-failed to realized Eric Holder provided the info about four US citizens being killed by drones
You have no credibility.
Go ahead and post one of your highly intellectual "GFY" as that is about the limit of your ability to be articulate.
Explain how Larry Flynt is against womens rights; how is he a misogynist?
Tell us about the 4 U.S. citizens who were killed by drones and why you defend them? Here's one of them: Anwar Al-Awlaki, go read about him and tell us why he should not have been targeted.

You rightwingers can't make up your minds if you are on the side of the terrorists or your own country. You're a traitor, just like all the teapartyers. Your motivation and opinions are solely based upon racism and hatred of the Democratic President.

You're likely even defending that thief and traitor Snowden as well, stupid idiot. Perhaps you should go live in China or Russia as well.

You're dumber than a rock.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and that's why FOX never gets cited by the MSM.
well, beyond the stories that are all about FOX hypocrisy.
lol! fox 'news' still can't figure out how Romney lost!
TheIndenpendentM ajority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your story of kiddies with arms full of books is a rare fairy tale.
Besides, used book stores and flea markets can provide inexpensive books far more efficiently than the government bureaucracy.
RE: Memo
Please purchase any further technological supplies from the same.

And do NOT whine about the (lack of) appropriate selections while trying to do so.

You may include ONE(1) container of annually alloted cost for handy dandy super duper wipes, to clean up and keep your purchases maintained for the duration into the next fiscal year.

Thnkyou.

The Mngmnt.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndenpendentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
As valuable resource for those with any amount of common sense too.
In pondering some like Galt sometimes--Galt probably thinks pencils and paper are obsolete as well.
Poor lil duhmmy-- gets confused sometimes lol.
For some reason, I get the feeling Galt looks forward to book burnings.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndenpendentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine if people had historically had the mindset that Galt presents with his anti-Library theatrics.
Me thinks Galt would rather have a digital image of a samich on a screen daily, rather than to appropriate funding correctly, to allocate for having one to actually supply nutrient when needed.
Ahm also thinking Galt's never had to tackle sifting through some seriously in depth collections.
One of the greatest mysteries and regrets is the destruction of the Library of Alexandria.

It had to imagine how much knowledge was lost.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
The GOP deserves to die if it backs immigration reform, allowing more Latinos to become citizens, right wing pundit Ann Coulter says in a new column.
Coulter paints Hispanics as lazy, poor and government-dependent, concluding that they could never vote for conservatives and immigration reform would destroy both the Republican Party and the country as a whole
Hispanic voters are a small portion of the electorate,” the column says.“They don't want amnesty, and they're hopeless Democrats. So Republicans have decided the path to victory is to flood the country with lots more of them
She said if “amnesty” happens,“America is over” and “the only thing left for people like you and me to do, Sean, is to punish the people who destroyed America.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/13/ann-...
Ann sells book and could care less about the GOP.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This information was provided by Eric Holder-do you trust HIM?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-226...
Yes, I do.

Now tell us why Al-Awlaki, his son, and Samir Khan, and Jude Mohammad were innocent and should not have been targeted by drones?

If Romney was President; would he have dismantled the drone program? Or, arrested these four and brought them to Manhattan for a trial? Tell us, you fuggin moran.

You are an anti American traitor on the side of the terrorists.
These 4 relinquished their American citizenship rights when they plotted against Americans and this country; and that fact alone should ring loud and clear for all Americans, republican or Democrat, but you're too damn dumb to get it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
A congress of leading Sunni clerics has called for jihad against Syria's Assad and his Shiite allies, namely Hezbollah and it's backer Iran.
Looks like Russia is on the wrong side of the Syrian conflict, only about 13% of the worlds Muslims are Shia.
Put down Realtime in the column of Al Qaeda supporters.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! fox 'news' still can't figure out how Romney lost!
speaking of losing....

Rick Santorum said Thursday that Republicans squandered an opportunity to really exploit an out-of-context quote from President Barack Obama that took on a life of its own in last year's campaign.

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney tried desperately last year to make hay out of a portion of an Obama stump speech in which he said, "if you've got a business, you didn't build that." The full context of the speech clearly shows that Obama wasn't really suggesting what Romney's campaign claimed, but Republicans seized the line and even made it the theme of the opening night of the party's national convention.

But that's where Romney and the GOP blew it, Santorum said. Instead of trotting out business owners at the convention, the former Pennsylvania senator argued, the party should have featured rank-and-file workers.

“One after another, they talked about the business they had built. But not a single—not a single —factory worker went out there,” Santorum said at the Faith & Freedom Coalition conference in Washington, as quoted by Politico.“Not a single janitor, waitress or person who worked in that company! We didn’t care about them. You know what? They built that company too! And we should have had them on that stage.”

A poll conducted in the late stages of the 2012 campaign showed that the GOP's emphasis on "you didn't build that" was a dud.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
MSNBC's Chris Hayes Highlights Sean Hannity's "Highly Entertaining Partisan Hypocrisy" On NSA Surveillance
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/06/13/msnb...
Chris Hayes is a sweet girl....but dumb as a fence post.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You would no better than me.
LOL! this is classic! "no better than me" !!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann sells book and could care less about the GOP.
What a riot! I don't understand why anyone would let that wench on his show.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Put down Realtime in the column of Al Qaeda supporters.
Put down Galt as an athletic supporter :-)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of losing....
Rick Santorum said Thursday that Republicans squandered an opportunity to really exploit an out-of-context quote from President Barack Obama that took on a life of its own in last year's campaign.
Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney tried desperately last year to make hay out of a portion of an Obama stump speech in which he said, "if you've got a business, you didn't build that." The full context of the speech clearly shows that Obama wasn't really suggesting what Romney's campaign claimed, but Republicans seized the line and even made it the theme of the opening night of the party's national convention.
But that's where Romney and the GOP blew it, Santorum said. Instead of trotting out business owners at the convention, the former Pennsylvania senator argued, the party should have featured rank-and-file workers.
“One after another, they talked about the business they had built. But not a single—not a single —factory worker went out there,” Santorum said at the Faith & Freedom Coalition conference in Washington, as quoted by Politico.“Not a single janitor, waitress or person who worked in that company! We didn’t care about them. You know what? They built that company too! And we should have had them on that stage.”
A poll conducted in the late stages of the 2012 campaign showed that the GOP's emphasis on "you didn't build that" was a dud.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
Santorum! He was trotting out his dead baby.

“Paintsville”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Exactly right. They wanted The anointed one and they got him. It's just too bad the rest of us have to live with the crap too.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
When you build an administration on Lies it will eventually crack and begin to crumble!!

Today we have seen a pattern of incompetence from the DOJ, FBI, and CIA; all CLUELESS as is the

PRSIDENT

I’m sure if we ask these individuals where the Presidents next Fundraiser was they would all know that Answer!!
Is English your first language?
Spell President

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 849,121 - 849,140 of1,073,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info