Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#924610 Jun 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
The GOP deserves to die if it backs immigration reform, allowing more Latinos to become citizens, right wing pundit Ann Coulter says in a new column.
Coulter paints Hispanics as lazy, poor and government-dependent, concluding that they could never vote for conservatives and immigration reform would destroy both the Republican Party and the country as a whole
Hispanic voters are a small portion of the electorate,” the column says.“They don't want amnesty, and they're hopeless Democrats. So Republicans have decided the path to victory is to flood the country with lots more of them
She said if “amnesty” happens,“America is over” and “the only thing left for people like you and me to do, Sean, is to punish the people who destroyed America.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/13/ann-...
Ann sells book and could care less about the GOP.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924611 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This information was provided by Eric Holder-do you trust HIM?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-226...
Yes, I do.

Now tell us why Al-Awlaki, his son, and Samir Khan, and Jude Mohammad were innocent and should not have been targeted by drones?

If Romney was President; would he have dismantled the drone program? Or, arrested these four and brought them to Manhattan for a trial? Tell us, you fuggin moran.

You are an anti American traitor on the side of the terrorists.
These 4 relinquished their American citizenship rights when they plotted against Americans and this country; and that fact alone should ring loud and clear for all Americans, republican or Democrat, but you're too damn dumb to get it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924612 Jun 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
A congress of leading Sunni clerics has called for jihad against Syria's Assad and his Shiite allies, namely Hezbollah and it's backer Iran.
Looks like Russia is on the wrong side of the Syrian conflict, only about 13% of the worlds Muslims are Shia.
Put down Realtime in the column of Al Qaeda supporters.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924613 Jun 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! fox 'news' still can't figure out how Romney lost!
speaking of losing....

Rick Santorum said Thursday that Republicans squandered an opportunity to really exploit an out-of-context quote from President Barack Obama that took on a life of its own in last year's campaign.

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney tried desperately last year to make hay out of a portion of an Obama stump speech in which he said, "if you've got a business, you didn't build that." The full context of the speech clearly shows that Obama wasn't really suggesting what Romney's campaign claimed, but Republicans seized the line and even made it the theme of the opening night of the party's national convention.

But that's where Romney and the GOP blew it, Santorum said. Instead of trotting out business owners at the convention, the former Pennsylvania senator argued, the party should have featured rank-and-file workers.

“One after another, they talked about the business they had built. But not a single—not a single —factory worker went out there,” Santorum said at the Faith & Freedom Coalition conference in Washington, as quoted by Politico.“Not a single janitor, waitress or person who worked in that company! We didn’t care about them. You know what? They built that company too! And we should have had them on that stage.”

A poll conducted in the late stages of the 2012 campaign showed that the GOP's emphasis on "you didn't build that" was a dud.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924614 Jun 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
MSNBC's Chris Hayes Highlights Sean Hannity's "Highly Entertaining Partisan Hypocrisy" On NSA Surveillance
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/06/13/msnb...
Chris Hayes is a sweet girl....but dumb as a fence post.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924615 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You would no better than me.
LOL! this is classic! "no better than me" !!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924616 Jun 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
What a riot! I don't understand why anyone would let that wench on his show.
Lincoln

United States

#924617 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Put down Galt as an athletic supporter :-)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924618 Jun 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of losing....
Rick Santorum said Thursday that Republicans squandered an opportunity to really exploit an out-of-context quote from President Barack Obama that took on a life of its own in last year's campaign.
Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney tried desperately last year to make hay out of a portion of an Obama stump speech in which he said, "if you've got a business, you didn't build that." The full context of the speech clearly shows that Obama wasn't really suggesting what Romney's campaign claimed, but Republicans seized the line and even made it the theme of the opening night of the party's national convention.
But that's where Romney and the GOP blew it, Santorum said. Instead of trotting out business owners at the convention, the former Pennsylvania senator argued, the party should have featured rank-and-file workers.
“One after another, they talked about the business they had built. But not a single—not a single —factory worker went out there,” Santorum said at the Faith & Freedom Coalition conference in Washington, as quoted by Politico.“Not a single janitor, waitress or person who worked in that company! We didn’t care about them. You know what? They built that company too! And we should have had them on that stage.”
A poll conducted in the late stages of the 2012 campaign showed that the GOP's emphasis on "you didn't build that" was a dud.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
Santorum! He was trotting out his dead baby.

“Paintsville”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#924619 Jun 14, 2013
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Exactly right. They wanted The anointed one and they got him. It's just too bad the rest of us have to live with the crap too.
Lincoln

United States

#924620 Jun 14, 2013
TSM wrote:
When you build an administration on Lies it will eventually crack and begin to crumble!!

Today we have seen a pattern of incompetence from the DOJ, FBI, and CIA; all CLUELESS as is the

PRSIDENT

I’m sure if we ask these individuals where the Presidents next Fundraiser was they would all know that Answer!!
Is English your first language?
Spell President
Lincoln

United States

#924621 Jun 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a riot! I don't understand why anyone would let that wench on his show.
supposed to be a moderate pretending for money according to some in the know ???
TheIndenpendentM ajority

London, KY

#924622 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is conceivable, however, that an entire life could be spent online making a paycheck, purchasing good and services, pursuing social intercourse through social networks and email and acquiring an education - all without ever interacting with another human being in person.
There are wise business and political leaders who understand the great importance of 'being there' and pressing flesh, email and the web aside.
In this sense, Local libraries still have great potential for the Real McCoy interactions of humanity and what they have to offer. Libraries are much more or *can* be much more than just public repositories of books, magazines and videos.
Kids can be read to on Sundays in groups. Why can't they just read to themselves at home on a computer? Well, they can but they'd miss the laughter, the shared emotions and the education, the nurturing of their emotional intelligence.
Libraries should never be allowed to die.
Bless your heart.

Libraries are the Heart and SOUL of many institutions...and for GOOD reason. They are also often times, the first cut back, allotted the LEAST, while expected to do the MOST, with the least.

Galt is being an obnoxious duhmmy on purpose (cause no duhmmy is actually THAT duhm?)...or...is Galt trying for a new record low of duhm-even beyond Duh a Veys realm of daily duhm?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924623 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Put Galt in the column of Assad using sarin gas to murder his own people.
Wasn't it you and Battie Lou whining about Sadam Hussein using mustard gas against his people?
You rightwingers can't make up your mind.
I am agaisnt our involvement in Syria, by the way. I say, let the Russians get involved in that quagmire. Let them all kill each other till the end. Let Assad gas all the Al Quaeda fighters, who the hell cares?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924624 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
He is far from dumb, but he is dull.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#924625 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Buh might as well have fought side by side with Iran & Al Qaeda when he invaded Iraq.
Bush took out Iran's number one enemy. Sadam didn't allow Al Qaeda in Iraq.
"real dumb"
Now we know where sadamn's WMD's went. To Syria, now assad is using them on his own people.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924626 Jun 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, she does care about the GOP.

Because if her base shrinks, her income goes down!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#924627 Jun 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... that makes you anti-israel too then?
Hmmmm.......
Ummm, I think that actually makes him anti-moron.

You should have been blocked!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924628 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When I watch 'The five', I see four headstones!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#924629 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Moocher Eed , who we know mooches from the Government, accuses me of having my hand out.
What do my taxes pay for services you get from the Government.
The ACA is funded. Wow, something you Republicans don't understand.
"real dumb"
Back atcha. Why do my taxes pay for services you get from the government?
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min loose cannon 177,963
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 min Blwlgo 4,018
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min TRD 68,469
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min edogxxx 98,199
Abby 9-16 43 min edogxxx 1
Amy 9-16 45 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 59 min J RULES 69,353
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••