Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#924881 Jun 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bill of Rights ?
Applies to US Citizens

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924882 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kurds are an ethnic group that Saddam was routinely gassing.
Add onto the fact he was absolutely brutal to his neighboring countries and you have a Leader that no one misses.
Except Karma. Karma wants 'stability' at any price.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#924883 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL great historical figures have their heel-biters. NJ raider 1 is just another hood yapper.
It goes with the territory.
True. Just look at the pundits snapping at the heels of our former Chief Diplomat Hillary Clinton for activating her Twitter account. "Hillary Clinton is now on Twitter.

This woman looks for trouble, I swear.

As has been widely reported with the breathless rush of an alien sighting, Clinton’s Twitter profile reads,“Wife, mom, lawyer, women & kids advocate, FLOAR, FLOTUS, US Senator, SecState, author, dog owner, hair icon, pantsuit aficionado, glass ceiling cracker, TBD…”

Funny and coy. God help her."... "I’m in no mood for another round of small-minded men with big forums who make a sport of bashing the broad. We went through that during the Democratic primary in 2008, as was masterfully chronicled by Rebecca Traister in her book, Big Girls Don’t Cry. If these guys think Clinton’s Twitter account is news, wait’ll they see how women — including those of us old enough to be their mothers — use social media to call out sexism this time around if she runs for president."
"...There are millions of Americans — particularly women — who are willing to vote for Obama and for Clinton. We don’t see them as opposing forces, as the old vs. the new. Their life stories contribute to the same exhilarating narrative of hope and change.

The majority of American voters were thrilled to elect the first African-American president.

The question looms: How many of them want to make history again?" Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/hillary-tweets-pu...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924885 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Try not posting a racial slur with nearly every post. It makes you look purely ignorant.
Clean up your front yard before complaining about your neighbor's.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#924886 Jun 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The insanity never ends.
That terrorist who yelled this jihadist cry before opening fire on our military gets to have his day in court and cross-examine the victims he didn't manage to kill.
We can thank this administration for creating a craziness that is literally becoming unfathomable.
The fact that he is claiming self-defense adds to bizarreness
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924887 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Try not posting a racial slur with nearly every post. It makes you look purely ignorant.
Try to use a word other than "slur."

It gets old and makes you appear senile.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#924888 Jun 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> True. Just look at the pundits snapping at the heels of our former Chief Diplomat Hillary Clinton for activating her Twitter account. "Hillary Clinton is now on Twitter.
This woman looks for trouble, I swear.
As has been widely reported with the breathless rush of an alien sighting, Clinton’s Twitter profile reads,“Wife, mom, lawyer, women & kids advocate, FLOAR, FLOTUS, US Senator, SecState, author, dog owner, hair icon, pantsuit aficionado, glass ceiling cracker, TBD…”
Funny and coy. God help her."... "I’m in no mood for another round of small-minded men with big forums who make a sport of bashing the broad. We went through that during the Democratic primary in 2008, as was masterfully chronicled by Rebecca Traister in her book, Big Girls Don’t Cry. If these guys think Clinton’s Twitter account is news, wait’ll they see how women — including those of us old enough to be their mothers — use social media to call out sexism this time around if she runs for president."
"...There are millions of Americans — particularly women — who are willing to vote for Obama and for Clinton. We don’t see them as opposing forces, as the old vs. the new. Their life stories contribute to the same exhilarating narrative of hope and change.
The majority of American voters were thrilled to elect the first African-American president.
The question looms: How many of them want to make history again?" Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/hillary-tweets-pu...
You couldn't make yourself more irrelevant than when you once again become starry eyed over a Politician.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#924889 Jun 14, 2013
Well, anyway.

Later.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924890 Jun 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> True. Just look at the pundits snapping at the heels of our former Chief Diplomat Hillary Clinton for activating her Twitter account. "Hillary Clinton is now on Twitter.
This woman looks for trouble, I swear.
As has been widely reported with the breathless rush of an alien sighting, Clinton’s Twitter profile reads,“Wife, mom, lawyer, women & kids advocate, FLOAR, FLOTUS, US Senator, SecState, author, dog owner, hair icon, pantsuit aficionado, glass ceiling cracker, TBD…”
Funny and coy. God help her."... "I’m in no mood for another round of small-minded men with big forums who make a sport of bashing the broad. We went through that during the Democratic primary in 2008, as was masterfully chronicled by Rebecca Traister in her book, Big Girls Don’t Cry. If these guys think Clinton’s Twitter account is news, wait’ll they see how women — including those of us old enough to be their mothers — use social media to call out sexism this time around if she runs for president."
"...There are millions of Americans — particularly women — who are willing to vote for Obama and for Clinton. We don’t see them as opposing forces, as the old vs. the new. Their life stories contribute to the same exhilarating narrative of hope and change.
The majority of American voters were thrilled to elect the first African-American president.
The question looms: How many of them want to make history again?" Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/hillary-tweets-pu...
Hog Thighs Hillary is NOT a great historical figure. She's a Benghazi Liar. A Bosnia Liar. A National Healthcare Liar. A Liar.

She's a cheap, small time Bubba leftover who will not be remembered for much at all. Not only is her physique inflated but her entire persona is a turd wrapped in Cotton Candy.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924891 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
MSNBC has a corporate mentality that fails to understand how to make programming interesting.
They could put out the same propaganda message to a much larger audience if they hired some on-air talent that was skilled and personable.
Going from Mr. Ed to Chris Hayes was going from dull to duller.
Galt wants MSNBC to hire bleach blonde bubbled heads with low cut shirts so he has another channel to watch & drool other than Fox.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#924892 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> In other words, I present a link that said the video was posted on line in arabic & downloaded tens of thousands of times.
Facts.
You claimed no one outside the US saw this. No link, no back up. So who is the one with no facts here? You.
The claim was not that no one outside the u.s. saw this you lying libturd. Learn to read fckstck.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924893 Jun 14, 2013
Well.....I gotta go feed my brain and body.

May God cause a great wind to arise and push the Left over to the Right.

Either that or over a cliff.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924894 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt wants MSNBC to hire bleach blonde bubbled heads with low cut shirts so he has another channel to watch & drool other than Fox.
Dumb Dave watches the Ugly Network on Cable. It only costs $1 per year but Dumb Dave is cheap and is resentful towards beautiful women who laugh at him. So he's gonna reward the ugly ones.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#924895 Jun 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That's the first funny thing you've said all night. Reagan was the Biggest lying Teabagger of them all!
What's funny is ows trash pretending to know the first thing about reagan.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#924896 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny! A Liberal speaking for RR after he's died!
Typical.
Reagan was a liberal by the definition posed by the bizarre fringe steering the Republican party today.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924897 Jun 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Back atcha. Why do my taxes pay for services you get from the government?
Peace
KMA
I am not on any Government program.. We know you are.

Nice try, Moocher.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#924898 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt wants MSNBC to hire bleach blonde bubbled heads with low cut shirts so he has another channel to watch & drool other than Fox.
That would be realtime. Only he likes them pregnant.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#924899 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave watches the Ugly Network on Cable. It only costs $1 per year but Dumb Dave is cheap and is resentful towards beautiful women who laugh at him. So he's gonna reward the ugly ones.
Dumbass dave wants to know when bush wacked off. That's all you need to know about libturds.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924900 Jun 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Now we know where sadamn's WMD's went. To Syria, now assad is using them on his own people.
Peace
KMA
Ignorant uneducated uninformed Eed does not know that Iraq & Syria were not friendly and Syria & Iran were & are strategic partners.

Iran & Iraq were mortal enemies.

Eed thinks Sadam shipped weapons to not only an unfriendly country but an ally of his enemy Iran.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924901 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave watches the Ugly Network on Cable. It only costs $1 per year but Dumb Dave is cheap and is resentful towards beautiful women who laugh at him. So he's gonna reward the ugly ones.
Let's take Rachel Maddow as an example:

Maddow is a radical leftist: OK, it's MSNBC

Maddow is a lesbian: OK, it's MSNBC

Maddow is a smarmy, smirking, wiseass: Bad TV, and why MSNBC sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Dale 184,810
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min GayleWood 51,339
Mother Punished For Not Agreeing To Drive Kids... 43 min Phaedra 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,095
Abby 2-28-15 1 hr Kuuipo 2
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Gary Seven 75
Ask Amy 2-28-15 1 hr Kuuipo 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future