Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,454)

Showing posts 849,061 - 849,080 of1,071,992
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Larry Flynt leader of the Democrat party. ROTFLMAO...you go dood.
Huh?

Well GOP has a God on Uranus worshiping fancy underpants greedy selfish dooouuccchhheee bagggg liar loser dog crate on roof dog shhhtttt all over car driving disgusting vile greedy greedy greedy azzzzhole for a leader! Plus Palin!

Wow! Right whiners sure can pick losers!

The Genius showed your light weights the door!

Bye bye losers! <--- forever now!

(You sckkk that bad!)
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey byytch!
Who believes every faux news lie?
YOU! <---- Vile disgusting right whiner moooorrrrooonnnn!
(Rates are LOWER on exchanges with MORE coverage.)
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT. LAW OF THE LAND!
Signed by President Obama. Created by Democrats.
Come and get some! This October!
(As for you: drop dead Moran!)
Try to find a link to a nonpartisan site that supports your claim and get back to us.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Republican Congressmen & Press Caught Lying About Obamacare

Here’s a scandal no one’s really talking about in the press or elsewhere for that matter. Republican members of Congress, as well as conservatives across the internet, are engaged in a group lie about the cost of Obamacare. Correction — it’s either a group lie or group stupidity or perhaps a mixture of both. I prefer to think that it’s a deliberate deception about the healthcare law because the alternative explanation is arguably more frightening: an array of prominent conservatives are simply too dumb to read a chart or grasp the basic difference between “gross” costs and “net” costs. It’s economics and finance 101, and considering how they fancy themselves the party of money — the free market party — the distinction between gross and net ought to be common knowledge.

http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/republican-...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry Flynt, after publishing Hustlers all these years knows how to expose the p**sies.
This makes him an expert on exposing the Republican Party & right whiners in general.
Now, you have been reduced to defending a misogynist.

The Progressive sites made fools out of all of you when they brainwashed you into thinking you had to defend any Left moron coming up the road.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to find a link to a nonpartisan site that supports your claim and get back to us.
that's a 'Hannity'.

you freaks don't even try to hide it anymore.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Fox’s Bolling And Gutfeld Throw Down Over Obama’s NSA:‘You’re Being A Hypocrite Because Bush Isn’t In Power!’

Bolling proceeded to read aloud from the Fourth Amendment, which led to a shouting match between him and Gutfeld over whether the NSA data collection infringes upon those privacy rights. Gutfeld told his co-host that he was “confusing” two different things in his assessment and Bolling shot back “Stop it! This is the fourth day in a row you’re telling me I’m confused.”

Williams was forced to step in and break up the fight, exclaiming,“I think the big dogs are barking. The two of you–what is going on here?”

But that didn’t stop Gutfeld, who continued tearing into Bolling, saying “you can believe it’s wrong but it’s not unconstitutional.” He added,“you are being a hypocrite because Bush isn’t in power. You’re jumping all over Obama.” When Bolling said Obama has “exploited” the Patriot Act, Gutfeld shot back,“this is partisan argument, not a principled one.”

http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/the-fiv...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

The Right’s Scandal Hypocrisy

How can people who just a few years ago were defending executive privilege suddenly become such ferocious advocates of presidential transparency?

I bet we could count on one hand—or more likely, on no hands—the number of conservative commentators who were insisting that the Bush White House should come clean about what Scooter Libby did in relation to the Valerie Plame matter. But now, suddenly, Barack Obama must come clean on all particulars, or he’s, you guessed it, the dreaded Nixon! Of course, Nixon wasn’t always the dreaded Nixon, because to the conservatives of the early 1970s who agreed 110 percent with Tricky Dick’s claims of executive privilege, he was the heroic, stalwart Nixon. It’s only when a Democrat is in, apparently, that democracy itself is on the line.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey liar!

Search for it yourself.

California has sample quotes and coverage ON THEIR EXCHANGE RIGHT NOW!

GREAT RATES!

GREAT COVERAGE!

Available this October: for every resident.

AFFORDABLE CARE ACT: The best law ever passed in the history of the United States.

Signed by the Genius!

President Obama.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are sofa king stupid you can't even come up with your own baloney & have to steal from dumbwaiter.
If Obama was missing for those 8 hours, how did he meet with Panetta &the head of the Joint Chiefs.
You dipticks claim Obama gave the order to stand down. How did he do that if he was missing for 8 hours?
You people are sofa king stupid that you can't keep your lies straight.
Watch the video, Panetta testifies that after the five o'clock he got NO -I repeat NO -further communications from the WH.

Dave, the sofa king, is projecting again
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You are so stupid-the rebels have been starting crap all over the world. Exactly who are the rebels? they are terrorists. Look at Egypt, look at Libya. Yemen and they have taken over Iraq--how did liberals get so stupid. You blindly follow O'bama with his Islam program. If a bunch of moslem terrorists start crap in the U.S. like they have in Syria, what do you think O'bama is going to do? arm them? probably.
You dudes talk out of both sides of your mouths. The Arab spring was not Al Qaeda motivated. Like I said, they may aid in the fight against tyrants like the Assad regime but, it's not their fight. On 1 post you cowards cry about the civilians being killed by drone strike targeting Al Qaeda, then on the next you claim Obama wants to arm Al Qaeda. You have more than a few screws. So use to Romney's double talk that, now you don't even know when you're doing it! Which is it? Is Obama killing Al Qaeda with drone strikes or, is he arming Al Qaeda & sending American troops to fight along side them?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee. The last time you jumped into a volcano, it spit you back out.
It must rub your self-image raw to be rejected by Mother Earth.
Mother earth said he needed more sage preferrably in the form of a dry rub.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Republican Congressmen & Press Caught Lying About Obamacare
Here’s a scandal no one’s really talking about in the press or elsewhere for that matter. Republican members of Congress, as well as conservatives across the internet, are engaged in a group lie about the cost of Obamacare. Correction — it’s either a group lie or group stupidity or perhaps a mixture of both. I prefer to think that it’s a deliberate deception about the healthcare law because the alternative explanation is arguably more frightening: an array of prominent conservatives are simply too dumb to read a chart or grasp the basic difference between “gross” costs and “net” costs. It’s economics and finance 101, and considering how they fancy themselves the party of money — the free market party — the distinction between gross and net ought to be common knowledge.
http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/republican-...
I know STATs fool the Left, but the MSM has become more cynical to these claims.

No respectable journalist likes to admit they were made fools of by some partisan site.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey liar!
Search for it yourself.
GREAT RATES!
GREAT COVERAGE!
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT: The best law ever passed in the history of the United States.
Signed by the Genius!
President Obama.
Liar? That would be you, moron.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

I'm Kool. My name is Buroc!

I never tell a lie!

You can trust me!

Nixon who? Ahhh - he was a boy scout when it comes to lying.

I am not a crook!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey liar!
Search for it yourself.
GREAT RATES!
GREAT COVERAGE!
Signed by the Genius!
President Obama.
Uh huh, what I thought. You have absolutely SQUAT to back up your claim.

Give us a link.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a 'Hannity'.
you freaks don't even try to hide it anymore.
Huh, I don't speak your favorite partisan charity -Media Matters- language.

Requesting a link that supports someone's claim should not be considered outrageous if the person who posted is being honest with their claims.

You protest too much.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You dudes talk out of both sides of your mouths. The Arab spring was not Al Qaeda motivated. Like I said, they may aid in the fight against tyrants like the Assad regime but, it's not their fight. On 1 post you cowards cry about the civilians being killed by drone strike targeting Al Qaeda, then on the next you claim Obama wants to arm Al Qaeda. You have more than a few screws. So use to Romney's double talk that, now you don't even know when you're doing it! Which is it? Is Obama killing Al Qaeda with drone strikes or, is he arming Al Qaeda & sending American troops to fight along side them?
Obama has killed four US citizens with his drone strikes.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey liar!
Search for it yourself.
GREAT RATES!
GREAT COVERAGE!
Signed by the Genius!
President Obama.
i think obammycare will even pay for your Amanda Bynes wig. it'll be "free," and you can wear it to the doctors appointments it'll take you months to get.

http://www.today.com/video/today/51993045#519...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
MSNBC's Chris Hayes Highlights Sean Hannity's "Highly Entertaining Partisan Hypocrisy" On NSA Surveillance
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/06/13/msnb...
You must be one of three people who watch Hayes.

MSNBC got rid of Schultz and hired someone who was worse for their ratings.

Being radically Left has ran its' course.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know STATs fool the Left, but the MSM has become more cynical to these claims.
No respectable journalist likes to admit they were made fools of by some partisan site.
and that's why FOX never gets cited by the MSM.

well, beyond the stories that are all about FOX hypocrisy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 849,061 - 849,080 of1,071,992
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-11 7 min Kuuipo 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min ritedownthemiddle 45,463
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 48,687
'Kitty Zombie' TV Pilot Filming in Joliet Monday 1 hr BK2A 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr mr ridgway 3,815
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,591
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••