Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Paintsville”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#924619 Jun 14, 2013
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Exactly right. They wanted The anointed one and they got him. It's just too bad the rest of us have to live with the crap too.
Lincoln

United States

#924620 Jun 14, 2013
TSM wrote:
When you build an administration on Lies it will eventually crack and begin to crumble!!

Today we have seen a pattern of incompetence from the DOJ, FBI, and CIA; all CLUELESS as is the

PRSIDENT

Iím sure if we ask these individuals where the Presidents next Fundraiser was they would all know that Answer!!
Is English your first language?
Spell President
Lincoln

United States

#924621 Jun 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a riot! I don't understand why anyone would let that wench on his show.
supposed to be a moderate pretending for money according to some in the know ???
TheIndenpendentM ajority

London, KY

#924622 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is conceivable, however, that an entire life could be spent online making a paycheck, purchasing good and services, pursuing social intercourse through social networks and email and acquiring an education - all without ever interacting with another human being in person.
There are wise business and political leaders who understand the great importance of 'being there' and pressing flesh, email and the web aside.
In this sense, Local libraries still have great potential for the Real McCoy interactions of humanity and what they have to offer. Libraries are much more or *can* be much more than just public repositories of books, magazines and videos.
Kids can be read to on Sundays in groups. Why can't they just read to themselves at home on a computer? Well, they can but they'd miss the laughter, the shared emotions and the education, the nurturing of their emotional intelligence.
Libraries should never be allowed to die.
Bless your heart.

Libraries are the Heart and SOUL of many institutions...and for GOOD reason. They are also often times, the first cut back, allotted the LEAST, while expected to do the MOST, with the least.

Galt is being an obnoxious duhmmy on purpose (cause no duhmmy is actually THAT duhm?)...or...is Galt trying for a new record low of duhm-even beyond Duh a Veys realm of daily duhm?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924623 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Put down Realtime in the column of Al Qaeda supporters.
Put Galt in the column of Assad using sarin gas to murder his own people.
Wasn't it you and Battie Lou whining about Sadam Hussein using mustard gas against his people?
You rightwingers can't make up your mind.
I am agaisnt our involvement in Syria, by the way. I say, let the Russians get involved in that quagmire. Let them all kill each other till the end. Let Assad gas all the Al Quaeda fighters, who the hell cares?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924624 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Hayes is a sweet girl....but dumb as a fence post.
He is far from dumb, but he is dull.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#924625 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Buh might as well have fought side by side with Iran & Al Qaeda when he invaded Iraq.
Bush took out Iran's number one enemy. Sadam didn't allow Al Qaeda in Iraq.
"real dumb"
Now we know where sadamn's WMD's went. To Syria, now assad is using them on his own people.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924626 Jun 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann sells book and could care less about the GOP.
Actually, she does care about the GOP.

Because if her base shrinks, her income goes down!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#924627 Jun 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... that makes you anti-israel too then?
Hmmmm.......
Ummm, I think that actually makes him anti-moron.

You should have been blocked!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924628 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When I watch 'The five', I see four headstones!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#924629 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Moocher Eed , who we know mooches from the Government, accuses me of having my hand out.
What do my taxes pay for services you get from the Government.
The ACA is funded. Wow, something you Republicans don't understand.
"real dumb"
Back atcha. Why do my taxes pay for services you get from the government?
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924630 Jun 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>One of the greatest mysteries and regrets is the destruction of the Library of Alexandria.
It had to imagine how much knowledge was lost.
I use the library all the time! I have seen those parents with the 12 videos and 30 books too! But, I don't mind at all, I applaud those parents for bringing their children to the library and instilling the love of reading from a young age rather than plunking a kid in front of a computer or video game. I have seen mothers shopping with a baby in the carriage holding a smart phone and playing games on it!!
Another difference from when we were kids; the young mothers let their children run around and make noise in the library, which was always totally against library rules of silence.
TheIndenpendentM ajority

London, KY

#924631 Jun 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>One of the greatest mysteries and regrets is the destruction of the Library of Alexandria.
It had to imagine how much knowledge was lost.
Not that hard to imagine-for anyone that's ever lost a hard drive full of data that they thought was safely stored...in which case...

Thank goodness for paper and pencil.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924633 Jun 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying he knows of what he speaks?

how smart can Hannity be? it's like he doesn't know there's video of him showing the love for Bush policies so he just starts hammering Obama over the same stuff that used to tick him off when libs threw it at Bush.

but what really gets me is....there is no way in hell he thinks his audience has a brain in it's head. sometimes it seems like he's pleading with them to be stupid.
cheesepuff

Louisville, KY

#924634 Jun 14, 2013
IMHO, Barry is great as a Social reformer but a sucko pres.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924635 Jun 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Put Galt in the column of Assad using sarin gas to murder his own people.
Wasn't it you and Battie Lou whining about Sadam Hussein using mustard gas against his people?
You rightwingers can't make up your mind.
I am agaisnt our involvement in Syria, by the way. I say, let the Russians get involved in that quagmire. Let them all kill each other till the end. Let Assad gas all the Al Quaeda fighters, who the hell cares?
The problem is if it flows into israel.

It's no longer a civil war, it becomes an international religious war.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924636 Jun 14, 2013
TheIndenpendentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
As valuable resource for those with any amount of common sense too.
In pondering some like Galt sometimes--Galt probably thinks pencils and paper are obsolete as well.
Poor lil duhmmy-- gets confused sometimes lol.
Don't mean to extend this argument, but the trend of technology is against you. Much information today is never available in print form, and very few books are published in a durable hardcover edition that will last over time. Libraries will continue to exist as a repository of the past, but cannot possibly keep up with the pace of information.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924637 Jun 14, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right. They wanted The anointed one and they got him. It's just too bad the rest of us have to live with the crap too.
you act like liberal-land was awash in joy when Bush was in office.

WRONG!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924638 Jun 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Now we know where sadamn's WMD's went. To Syria, now assad is using them on his own people.
Peace
KMA
Really? Seems they're good friends with Russia.

They seem to be the more viable option if you're talking WMD's.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924639 Jun 14, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, I think that actually makes him anti-moron.
You should have been blocked!
No, it actually makes him confused... really confused.

It might make you a moron, though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Fair Game 46,765
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min loose cannon 178,144
Word (Dec '08) 39 min andet1987 4,728
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min MaryanMattie 49,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Faith 68,521
is there any girl frm ghaziabad .... 2 hr ayush11gupta 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••