Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
849,001 - 849,020 of 1,079,075 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember now....chop your Hot Dogs into small pieces before consuming. Many kids have choked while eating full length ones.
Just don't try it when eating my wiener, OK?
lol! Oooooo! Look kiddies!

It's the 'duck, dodge and divert' dance as perfected by cons!

They just hate it when they get their slop thrown back in their faces!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda are never the "good guys', except to scumbags like you.
Radical Muslim dogs deserved to be gassed, shot, stabbed, disemboweled, beheaded, hung, and generally killed by any means necessary. As long as your kind think they are human, we will just be victims. Assad knows how to deal with this trash in the only way possible.
Ah! So you're a ruskie supporter!!!

I should have known!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you studied the fine art of jumping into volcanoes yet?
Go for it.
lol! Let me show you how it's done.

I'll need a volunteer and you'll do just fine son!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents can and should read to their own children.
Libraries are obsolete, except maybe as historical artifacts.
Parents *SHOULD* do a lot of things but increasingly don't. Families gathered at the Supper Table is a rare occurrence today. How many parents actually read to their kids? How many parents can actually participate in the sexual education of their children without a judge, school, SCOTUS or trash celebrity intervening?

And when any culture changes, it is important that those cultural artifacts not worth keeping are tossed. But it is equally important that those cultural artifacts worth keeping are NOT tossed. Libraries can be an island of neutrality and calm inside a cultural storm of historical proportions.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So you're a ruskie supporter!!!
I should have known!
There is no greater threat in the world than Al Qaeda.

The Russians recognize the threat of radical Islam and Galt is willing to cooperate with them to stamp out this disease.

The choice between the Russians and Al Qaeda is simple.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Now you're sounding like a non con.
Heaven's to Betsy!
Don't insult me with your partisan BS.

Black & White are the extremes of a very gray reality.
We rarely encounter them.

But when we do, it is important to recognize them.
Liberals don't. Can't.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!
If it's a 'sell out' you're looking for son, look no further than conservatives.
And in this case, I don't think it's the ultra right wing either!
Drink Draino.

Salt on the rim with a little Lime on the lips prior would be a nice touch.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thud!
Damn! Did I read this right?!?!?!
Thud?!!

Did you poop on the bathroom scale again?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

"... last month’s revelation that IRS agents had singled out Tea Party groups for special scrutiny. Here was an issue that seized public attention and posed a legitimate threat to Obama. Since then, nobody in Congress has pushed harder than Issa to pin the scandal on the White House.

But after a burst of attention, Issa’s investigation appears to have stalled. Although he turned up embarrassing material—has any government official been humiliated quite like the IRS commissioner in the dorky video dressed up as Spock?—Issa hasn’t made the all-important connection to the White House. And he may not be able to. The news this week that he won’t release the full transcripts of his interviews with IRS officials—interviews he selectively quoted from to imply White House complicity—suggests that what they contain may in fact exonerate the administration of the very charge Issa is laboring so hard to prosecute." http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-06-...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>a few years ago there was no sign of Al Qeada in Syria now what? they are going to be fighting shoulder to shoulder with the Americans. Oh G-d mercy. The O'bama regime needs to leave this alone-he is too stupid to be over there at all. If he goes in there he is going to war with Russia.
Buh might as well have fought side by side with Iran & Al Qaeda when he invaded Iraq.

Bush took out Iran's number one enemy. Sadam didn't allow Al Qaeda in Iraq.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and Rand Paul for VP ( but he gotta let Uncle Joe hang around some still too lol)
Rand Paul is a fraud.

"OMG OMG Obamacare Obamacare - there's a code for being bit by a turtle"

Too stupid to know it was an international system that Bush actually proposed we adopt.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Liberal loons do not believe it is necessary to read a bill. Their mantra pass it and read it later.
The bill should surely state that any one here illegally should have their ass kicked out, they are criminals and they broke US laws, go back to wherever they came from and go thru the process. Liberals hate that concept, they want more who depend on government, after all they will be votes for those, liberals, who could care less, they just want the votes.
Peace
till so stupid that ypu still don't understand what Pelosi said about reading the bill.

My God,Eed, how did you get so GD dumb?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Were does it say that happened outside of the u.s?
I get t. There is this huge wall round the US that keeps everything posted on the internet with in our borders.

WWW Ummmm. What does that mean., Let me think.......

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
If I read your post correctly, republicans took away some of that revenue. I take it you mean American tax payer dollars. They actually dared to expect folks to pay for services that they receive and that the taxpayers, not you, should pay for? That is definitely an alien thought to one like you, one with his hand out.
Peace
KMA
Moocher Eed , who we know mooches from the Government, accuses me of having my hand out.

What do my taxes pay for services you get from the Government.

The ACA is funded. Wow, something you Republicans don't understand.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> In this case, al qaida and the rebel Syrian alliance are the 'good guys' against the tyranny of Assad's illegitimate regime. By Assad using chemical warfare on his own people , he has lost all legitimacy to rule the country.
Hell, the Magic Negro lost all legitimacy long ago with his domestic spying, lying and incompetence.

That Red Line he drew over Assad's use of chemical weapons is a gut-shaking joke. The boy in the White House has spoken!

Hee, Hee. He probably walks around in his mommy's shoes after hours.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a girls' school in Galt's college town that was rumored never to serve whole hot dogs or bananas...but that's another story.
I know girls who enjoy sausage, too.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Let me show you how it's done.
I'll need a volunteer and you'll do just fine son!
Hee, Hee. The last time you jumped into a volcano, it spit you back out.

It must rub your self-image raw to be rejected by Mother Earth.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
when will some black bastard be penalized for saying "honky" or "cracker" ? Blacks use it with impunity.
This is no cop out! In my eyes you have white folks like Real Dave, not prejudice at all. Regardless if you agree with his ideological view points or not, you can't deny he seems like a generally good man. Then you have white folks like you, fenris, shinning electron, Betty Lou (she's almost racist by default) but, you all are racist without effort. So when myself or someone else says" cracker," we're not talking about white people in general, we're talking about you & those like you. You have far too much of the early 1900s in you. You don't get that way from mixing & mingling & getting to know people. You were raised that way!

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, the Magic Negro lost all legitimacy long ago with his domestic spying, lying and incompetence.
That Red Line he drew over Assad's use of chemical weapons is a gut-shaking joke. The boy in the White House has spoken!
Hee, Hee. He probably walks around in his mommy's shoes after hours.
Keep slinging those slurs. It makes you more pathetic than the other crap you post.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I can quote Shakespeare to impress people even though I may have no clue what the hell is being said inside my Copy-n-Paste.
This is what you are attempting and it falls flat, Mr. Jerk.
Hang it up. Try quoting Larry Flynt like lily does. At least she understands what the hell she's quoting(I think).
You STILL can't tell me what was in that long Copy-n-Paste of yours. You are like the little kid in the 500th row of the baseball stadium quoting Francis Scott Key while belting out pregame: "Jose' can you see?...."
It is written that all things become clear at the moment of death.
Hang in there, Dood. In the meantime, though, don't talk through your underpants.
Larry Flynt, after publishing Hustlers all these years knows how to expose the p**sies.
This makes him an expert on exposing the Republican Party & right whiners in general.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 44 min RACE 2
Abby 7-24 57 min RACE 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min truth 48,867
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••