Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#924760 Jun 14, 2013
Progressive hero wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a president who is transforming this country into one of the good guys for a change. Don't like it I suggest you leave now
Really Progressive Wino?

Tell that to all the people in the Middle East who lost about 800 civilians due to Obama & his drones. As a matter of fact, why don't you go over there and tell them yourself, then see how many nanoseconds it takes before you are stoned to death.

LOL!

Idiot.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#924761 Jun 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Your not signed in.
I'll never live this down...but the email address I used for topix is different than my personal email and the password, which I wrote down, isn't taking. So...here goes...I don't know where to find or get to my topix email on my computer to reset it.

Hubby has to tell me where it is so, until then, I'm stuck.

And now let the teasing begin. I'm a dummy, I know.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924762 Jun 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And you're still standing?
Wait! You're just lying... again!
I should have known!
You almost had me there son!
*ALMOST* had you?

Sh it, m-a-a-n-n....everybody's had you....in every conceivable way.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#924763 Jun 14, 2013
Old Crazy Gober wrote:
Its time I come out of the closet. As you already know, I'm a sock puppet for waxman the moron. What I'd like to announce today is my bromance with waxywaturd. You'll all be invited to our wedding as soon as we can find a state that will marry two mentally deranged mutants.
You forgot to upload the picture of Hillary while she was lying to Congress and dismissing the death of four patriots, nutjob.

Seeing you have no life, just do it.

Then go count your ammo!

Lapeer, MI

#924764 Jun 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So let's see if she'll take you, son!
One can hope!
Besides, everyone else will benefit. We have nothing to lose!
I am the salt of the Earth.

You are the Arsenic.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#924765 Jun 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Just a question Aunt Bettie, are you Jewish?
No, not technically. Just a gentile grafted into the Jewish vine, so to speak.

Lapeer, MI

#924766 Jun 14, 2013
TheIndenpendentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your heart.
Libraries are the Heart and SOUL of many institutions...and for GOOD reason. They are also often times, the first cut back, allotted the LEAST, while expected to do the MOST, with the least.
Galt is being an obnoxious duhmmy on purpose (cause no duhmmy is actually THAT duhm?)...or...is Galt trying for a new record low of duhm-even beyond Duh a Veys realm of daily duhm?
I think it is important to accept and understand that intelligent people can have differing opinions without sinking into pissing contests.

Note, however, that I said *intelligent* people. While engaging with Liberals, I can spray like a skunk.

Lapeer, MI

#924767 Jun 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you act like liberal-land was awash in joy when Bush was in office.
WRONG!
Liberals feel pain when they get hit with Holy Water.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#924768 Jun 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> When you say Americanized, you mean white or, white privilege. Sorry but, if your forefathers had good intentions then America is doing just as it was intended. Blossoming like a flower through a spectrum of colors. You blindness only allows you to see the illiterate immigrants who speak no English, not their children who go to American schools & will eventually have American friends, therefore speak English as their primary language. I know a bunch of Puerto Ricans that don't speak the language of their nationality but, understand it & that's how they communicate with their parents. It has less to do with the language a person speaks & everything to do with the white first mentality of some of you southern & mid west caucasians. If this is truly the melting pot it was intended to be, there should be no dominate language because, there should be no dominate nationality. My sister in law is Dominican & spike no English when her & my brother 1st met. Didn't stop them from communicating & falling I'm love with eachother. I've had the same experience with a Puerto Rican ex. She still barely speaks English. Didn't stop us from hitting it off. Y'all have a fetish for all this old racist literature. America is not what it was when those white dudes wrote those artifacts from only a white perspective. Americas flower has blossomed!
BRAVO BRAVO. Very eloquent and well said.

BTW, not all of us Caucasians believe in the Tea Party, what it stands for and American exceptionalism. Every country, every culture has their pros and cons....

Children are better off learning and speaking as many languages as possible.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#924769 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is important to accept and understand that intelligent people can have differing opinions without sinking into pissing contests.
Note, however, that I said *intelligent* people. While engaging with Liberals, I can spray like a skunk.
Your post is way to funny, but I doubt you see the irony in it.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#924770 Jun 14, 2013
Progressive hero wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a president who is transforming this country into one of the good guys for a change. Don't like it I suggest you leave now
The good guys don't stand by and let evil prevail.

Surely, you've heard the adage,"Evil prevails when good men do nothing."

Lapeer, MI

#924772 Jun 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>When I watch 'The five', I see four headstones!
Here's a pretty decoration to wear on your forehead.

Or you could wear it across your mouth:

http://tinyurl.com/lfzakby
Jane Says

New York, NY

#924773 Jun 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you rightwingers who keep whining about President Obama not closing Guantanamo; Homer has told you morans hundreds of times why; now, here you you have further confirmation that it is you republicans who will not allow it to be closed, so, stfu about it then.
i vote Guantanamo be closed but only if they can all be sent to boca raton, fl.

Lapeer, MI

#924774 Jun 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Public libraries were never meant to keep up with the pace of information...
... they were always a repository of knowledge.
...they were always a repository of knowledge.

...unlike your head.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#924775 Jun 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not technically. Just a gentile grafted into the Jewish vine, so to speak.
Then how could you worship some who claims to be king of the Jews? Mind you, I'm conscious of the fact that the people of Israel were dark skinned people in those times, but to my knowledge, God made all people so, why would his 1 begotten son claim to be the God of only the Jews?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924776 Jun 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Russians are apparently backing Assad in Syria. He's the bad guy, isn't he?
Islamic radicals are the worst guys.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924777 Jun 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to prevent a terrorist attack, we have to be right 100% of the time, while terrorists only have to be successful once.
fact is there will be a successful terrorist attack sometime in the future. we can try and prevent them, but sooner or later one will be successful
the question is "What do we do?
do we give up all our liberties, constitutional rights, our freedom in order to gain the illusion of being safe from terrorism
or do we accept the fact, and continue to live to our constitutional ideals.
one choice the terrorist win,
the other we win.
America needs to grow some........and we need to learn to mind our own business
Galt does not believe that American citizens should give up any freedom for the sake of the illusion of security.

However, the Boston bombers were a no-brainer, identified by the Russians as Islamic terrorists.

We should work with the Russians to root out other Chechen terrorists in the US.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924778 Jun 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought there was mention of sending them to Yemen. I don't really understand the point of ever creating that prison in the first place. If they thought they were really terrorists, they should have just made them disappear.
After interrogation, yes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924779 Jun 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought there was mention of sending them to Yemen. I don't really understand the point of ever creating that prison in the first place. If they thought they were really terrorists, they should have just made them disappear.
Yemen doesn't want them.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#924780 Jun 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The good guys don't stand by and let evil prevail.
Surely, you've heard the adage,"Evil prevails when good men do nothing."
really?? tell me do you think Iraq was better off with Saddam or the sectarian violence, lack of infrastructure, ethnic cleansing and refugees that they have now?

are we better off without Saddam in power?

is the Middle East better off without Saddam in power?

Did removing Saddam make the Middle East more stable?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Brian_G 51,455
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 69,115
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min lides 51,348
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 8 min RACE 7,961
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min RACE 802
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min RACE 5,710
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,895
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future