Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
848,921 - 848,940 of 1,098,842 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems that I recall other Liberal Wackos tried the Ammo-Tax tactic before and the Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional. Went against the 2nd Amendment.
Fighting Evil Stupidity is a 24/7 job. Liberals have an endless supply of both.
No problem.

Just stock up during trips to Las Vegas.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>This could indeed be True. This could be sooner than most think.
Then there is the question of unsustainability?
By any means necessary, anything to gain entrance to the oval office huh? This is exactly why you will lose big come mid terms. You give folks like me, that wouldn't normally vote, the energy to get out & do so &, the want to that wasn't there before. Keep digging your graves, I'll supply the shovel!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed that there are no references to the content, just accusations that national security information was released. I'm inclined to think that if there was actually harmful information released, and it's already public information, the accusers would be referencing it.
As it stands now, I think there is an intent to change the focus from the government spying on Americans to the person. This is typical for the guilty.
Bingo, spot on!..... and those who defend them.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Temecula Walmart out of ammo.
New inventory 7 am tomorrow, limit one box per customer.
Run on ammo because azzhole Democrats in Sacramento are passing bill requiring a background check to purchase ammo...with a $50 tax/fee attached.
Lead ammo will soon be illegal in california effectivly making owning a firearm useless.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Darrell Issa's IRS Investigation Is Falling Apart

When Republicans won control of the House of Representatives in 2010, Representative Darrell Issa of California was supposed to become a star. Issa, who made no secret of his ambition, took over the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, vowing to use the power of his chairmanship to stage hundreds of hearings and hold the Obama administration to account. Anticipating what he promised would be “constant battle,” the White House hired extra lawyers and braced for the onslaught.

But Issa wasn’t the force people expected him to be. His biggest investigation, into the botched anti-gun smuggling operation that left a Border Patrol agent dead, incited right-wing talk radio listeners. Beyond that, though, it barely registered. After two years in power, Issa seemed more bark than bite.

Then came last month’s revelation that IRS agents had singled out Tea Party groups for special scrutiny. Here was an issue that seized public attention and posed a legitimate threat to Obama. Since then, nobody in Congress has pushed harder than Issa to pin the scandal on the White House.

But after a burst of attention, Issa’s investigation appears to have stalled. Although he turned up embarrassing material—has any government official been humiliated quite like the IRS commissioner in the dorky video dressed up as Spock?—Issa hasn’t made the all-important connection to the White House. And he may not be able to. The news this week that he won’t release the full transcripts of his interviews with IRS officials—interviews he selectively quoted from to imply White House complicity—suggests that what they contain may in fact exonerate the administration of the very charge Issa is laboring so hard to prosecute.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-06-...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> By any means necessary, anything to gain entrance to the oval office huh? This is exactly why you will lose big come mid terms. You give folks like me, that wouldn't normally vote, the energy to get out & do so &, the want to that wasn't there before. Keep digging your graves, I'll supply the shovel!
You will be pulling names off of grave stones like before because you all can't do it honestly.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when do they give Negro convicts a pass to vote?
Since your mom was caught giving head to the president in the oval office. Heard she likes dark meat!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You will be pulling names off of grave stones like before because you all can't do it honestly.
You can say that with a straight face after the 2000 election. Says alot about you! Y'all cheat to win elections, lie to invade sovereign nations &, hold America hostage to further your agendas. You won't be winning any time soon!
Patriot

Brighton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama goes to war in Syria on the side of Al Qaeda
----

By Law and Oath Our Military Must stand down or they are guilty of Aiding and Abetting a usurper thus committing Treason:

The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) 809[890].ART.90 (20), makes it clear that military personnel need to obey the "lawful command of his superior officer," 891.ART.91 (2), the "lawful order of a warrant officer", 892.ART.92 (1) the "lawful general order", 892.ART.92 (2) "lawful order". In each case, military personnel have an obligation and a duty to only obey Lawful orders and indeed have an obligation to disobey Unlawful orders, including orders by a president that do not comply with the UCMJ. The moral and legal obligation is to the U.S. Constitution and not to those who would issue unlawful orders, especially if those orders are in direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ.

Usurpation of the Presidency is an Act of War

http://www.commieblaster.com/ineligible/

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...

Arrest Barack Hussein Obama a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, a.k.a. Saebarkah Under the Aliens and Seditions Acts, Publicly Try Him for Espionage, and Then Legally Execute Him

Then We go after those that have aided and abetted him...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Libraries are technologically obsolete and mostly a waste of limited taxpayer funds, not only municipal libraries , but also school libraries. Mostly populated by homeless people.
Sad but true.
Time to move on.
No son, they're not.

In this day and age, they still serve as a valuable resource for those with and without means.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
----
By Law and Oath Our Military Must stand down or they are guilty of Aiding and Abetting a usurper thus committing Treason:
The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) 809[890].ART.90 (20), makes it clear that military personnel need to obey the "lawful command of his superior officer," 891.ART.91 (2), the "lawful order of a warrant officer", 892.ART.92 (1) the "lawful general order", 892.ART.92 (2) "lawful order". In each case, military personnel have an obligation and a duty to only obey Lawful orders and indeed have an obligation to disobey Unlawful orders, including orders by a president that do not comply with the UCMJ. The moral and legal obligation is to the U.S. Constitution and not to those who would issue unlawful orders, especially if those orders are in direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ.
Usurpation of the Presidency is an Act of War
http://www.commieblaster.com/ineligible/
http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...
Arrest Barack Hussein Obama a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, a.k.a. Saebarkah Under the Aliens and Seditions Acts, Publicly Try Him for Espionage, and Then Legally Execute Him
Then We go after those that have aided and abetted him...
Dumass, that's a military code, speaking on soldiers taking orders from their higher ups. The presidents orders trumps those of military personnel. Face it, Obama is that dude &, there's nothing you or anyone can do to change those facts! Try another 1, TRAITOR!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Stephen Colbert has a show on Comedy Central immediately after Jon Stewart’s comedic news commentary program. The difference between the two is that Jon Stewart is generally more open to taking shots at Obama, but Colbert seems to be firmly partisan. Until now.
Last night, Stephen Colbert went off on Obama, literally referring to him as “a tyrannical despot who ignores all the rules”. For once, we fully agree. And there’s only one thing you should do to a tyrannical president: remove him from office.
As I wrote on my personal Facebook page:“Thousands of liberals are defending Obama by saying,‘Spying on Americans is fine, because Bush did it, too.’ One problem… that’s why they hate Bush. By their own principles, they should want to impeach Obama.”
lol! Yes, cons can't change.

You're stating the obvious son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Take that as a warning if you turn your back on God. Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.
Muslims think vengeance is theirs and they're supposed to spill everyone's blood - even innocent blood.
You see the difference.
No. Same thing son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy-n-Paste is fun, eh?
Too bad you don't understand a word of what you just copied!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... .Fool!
Illiterates wandering through libraries shouldn't poke fun at the literates, Dood.
Stay in the shallow end of the pool. It's safer there:]
I surely didn't want to misquote the Testament son. I even gave the source.

You have a problem with that?

Because you clearly confuse your opinions for some sort of actual facts. I guess since you're not in the real, you can't help but to make things up as you go along!

However, just to be fair, feel free to counter the source.

How long should I wait, son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Darrell Issa's IRS Investigation Is Falling Apart
When Republicans won control of the House of Representatives in 2010, Representative Darrell Issa of California was supposed to become a star. Issa, who made no secret of his ambition, took over the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, vowing to use the power of his chairmanship to stage hundreds of hearings and hold the Obama administration to account. Anticipating what he promised would be “constant battle,” the White House hired extra lawyers and braced for the onslaught.
But Issa wasn’t the force people expected him to be. His biggest investigation, into the botched anti-gun smuggling operation that left a Border Patrol agent dead, incited right-wing talk radio listeners. Beyond that, though, it barely registered. After two years in power, Issa seemed more bark than bite.
Then came last month’s revelation that IRS agents had singled out Tea Party groups for special scrutiny. Here was an issue that seized public attention and posed a legitimate threat to Obama. Since then, nobody in Congress has pushed harder than Issa to pin the scandal on the White House.
But after a burst of attention, Issa’s investigation appears to have stalled. Although he turned up embarrassing material—has any government official been humiliated quite like the IRS commissioner in the dorky video dressed up as Spock?—Issa hasn’t made the all-important connection to the White House. And he may not be able to. The news this week that he won’t release the full transcripts of his interviews with IRS officials—interviews he selectively quoted from to imply White House complicity—suggests that what they contain may in fact exonerate the administration of the very charge Issa is laboring so hard to prosecute.
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-06-...
Watch as the cons try to quietly make it disappear after yelling 'wolf!' once again!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You were equally hysterical and insistent that the Euro would destroy the global economy about a year ago.
Miss Chicken Little
You must be mistaking me for someone else.

Don't think I was ever hysterical about anything - especially the Euro destroying the global economy. I'm more concerned about the dollar collapsing.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Take that as a warning if you turn your back on God. Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.
Muslims think vengeance is theirs and they're supposed to spill everyone's blood - even innocent blood.
You see the difference.
You conservative Christians are ridiculous. First of all, the scripture he quoted was a man (most likely a king) talking about the evils of men in a certain region. Not some mythical God passing judgment on a nation!

Secondly, the God of the universe meaning, of every person on this planet doesn't have a preference on religion. If Americans didn't like/agree with muslims way of life, we never should've started doing business, trying to overthrow ,by means of regime change, or empowered known tyrants. Now everybody's acting like they've just found out that region is very hostile. You sound very stupid trying to force scriptures from thousands of years ago in which they mentioned specific cities into todays society. Then you call people on the left looney. You're definitely Babs bunny!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has ever seen God but so many people claim to be working for Him.
People who have had near death experiences often describe a deep and all-encompassing sense of peace and love emanating from "the source". I think God and "the source" are one and the same.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lead ammo will soon be illegal in california effectivly making owning a firearm useless.
When Galt next needs to use his firearms for anything meaningful, silly government rules will be immaterial.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
People who have had near death experiences often describe a deep and all-encompassing sense of peace and love emanating from "the source". I think God and "the source" are one and the same.
May be valid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE