Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924521 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to find a link to a nonpartisan site that supports your claim and get back to us.
that's a 'Hannity'.

you freaks don't even try to hide it anymore.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924522 Jun 14, 2013
Fox’s Bolling And Gutfeld Throw Down Over Obama’s NSA:‘You’re Being A Hypocrite Because Bush Isn’t In Power!’

Bolling proceeded to read aloud from the Fourth Amendment, which led to a shouting match between him and Gutfeld over whether the NSA data collection infringes upon those privacy rights. Gutfeld told his co-host that he was “confusing” two different things in his assessment and Bolling shot back “Stop it! This is the fourth day in a row you’re telling me I’m confused.”

Williams was forced to step in and break up the fight, exclaiming,“I think the big dogs are barking. The two of you–what is going on here?”

But that didn’t stop Gutfeld, who continued tearing into Bolling, saying “you can believe it’s wrong but it’s not unconstitutional.” He added,“you are being a hypocrite because Bush isn’t in power. You’re jumping all over Obama.” When Bolling said Obama has “exploited” the Patriot Act, Gutfeld shot back,“this is partisan argument, not a principled one.”

http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/the-fiv...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924523 Jun 14, 2013
The Right’s Scandal Hypocrisy

How can people who just a few years ago were defending executive privilege suddenly become such ferocious advocates of presidential transparency?

I bet we could count on one hand—or more likely, on no hands—the number of conservative commentators who were insisting that the Bush White House should come clean about what Scooter Libby did in relation to the Valerie Plame matter. But now, suddenly, Barack Obama must come clean on all particulars, or he’s, you guessed it, the dreaded Nixon! Of course, Nixon wasn’t always the dreaded Nixon, because to the conservatives of the early 1970s who agreed 110 percent with Tricky Dick’s claims of executive privilege, he was the heroic, stalwart Nixon. It’s only when a Democrat is in, apparently, that democracy itself is on the line.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#924524 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to find a link to a nonpartisan site that supports your claim and get back to us.
Hey liar!

Search for it yourself.

California has sample quotes and coverage ON THEIR EXCHANGE RIGHT NOW!

GREAT RATES!

GREAT COVERAGE!

Available this October: for every resident.

AFFORDABLE CARE ACT: The best law ever passed in the history of the United States.

Signed by the Genius!

President Obama.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#924526 Jun 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are sofa king stupid you can't even come up with your own baloney & have to steal from dumbwaiter.
If Obama was missing for those 8 hours, how did he meet with Panetta &the head of the Joint Chiefs.
You dipticks claim Obama gave the order to stand down. How did he do that if he was missing for 8 hours?
You people are sofa king stupid that you can't keep your lies straight.
Watch the video, Panetta testifies that after the five o'clock he got NO -I repeat NO -further communications from the WH.

Dave, the sofa king, is projecting again
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#924527 Jun 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You are so stupid-the rebels have been starting crap all over the world. Exactly who are the rebels? they are terrorists. Look at Egypt, look at Libya. Yemen and they have taken over Iraq--how did liberals get so stupid. You blindly follow O'bama with his Islam program. If a bunch of moslem terrorists start crap in the U.S. like they have in Syria, what do you think O'bama is going to do? arm them? probably.
You dudes talk out of both sides of your mouths. The Arab spring was not Al Qaeda motivated. Like I said, they may aid in the fight against tyrants like the Assad regime but, it's not their fight. On 1 post you cowards cry about the civilians being killed by drone strike targeting Al Qaeda, then on the next you claim Obama wants to arm Al Qaeda. You have more than a few screws. So use to Romney's double talk that, now you don't even know when you're doing it! Which is it? Is Obama killing Al Qaeda with drone strikes or, is he arming Al Qaeda & sending American troops to fight along side them?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#924528 Jun 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee. The last time you jumped into a volcano, it spit you back out.
It must rub your self-image raw to be rejected by Mother Earth.
Mother earth said he needed more sage preferrably in the form of a dry rub.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#924530 Jun 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republican Congressmen & Press Caught Lying About Obamacare
Here’s a scandal no one’s really talking about in the press or elsewhere for that matter. Republican members of Congress, as well as conservatives across the internet, are engaged in a group lie about the cost of Obamacare. Correction — it’s either a group lie or group stupidity or perhaps a mixture of both. I prefer to think that it’s a deliberate deception about the healthcare law because the alternative explanation is arguably more frightening: an array of prominent conservatives are simply too dumb to read a chart or grasp the basic difference between “gross” costs and “net” costs. It’s economics and finance 101, and considering how they fancy themselves the party of money — the free market party — the distinction between gross and net ought to be common knowledge.
http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/republican-...
I know STATs fool the Left, but the MSM has become more cynical to these claims.

No respectable journalist likes to admit they were made fools of by some partisan site.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#924531 Jun 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey liar!
Search for it yourself.
California has sample quotes and coverage ON THEIR EXCHANGE RIGHT NOW!
GREAT RATES!
GREAT COVERAGE!
Available this October: for every resident.
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT: The best law ever passed in the history of the United States.
Signed by the Genius!
President Obama.
Liar? That would be you, moron.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#924532 Jun 14, 2013
I'm Kool. My name is Buroc!

I never tell a lie!

You can trust me!

Nixon who? Ahhh - he was a boy scout when it comes to lying.

I am not a crook!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#924533 Jun 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey liar!
Search for it yourself.
California has sample quotes and coverage ON THEIR EXCHANGE RIGHT NOW!
GREAT RATES!
GREAT COVERAGE!
Available this October: for every resident.
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT: The best law ever passed in the history of the United States.
Signed by the Genius!
President Obama.
Uh huh, what I thought. You have absolutely SQUAT to back up your claim.

Give us a link.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#924534 Jun 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a 'Hannity'.
you freaks don't even try to hide it anymore.
Huh, I don't speak your favorite partisan charity -Media Matters- language.

Requesting a link that supports someone's claim should not be considered outrageous if the person who posted is being honest with their claims.

You protest too much.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#924538 Jun 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You dudes talk out of both sides of your mouths. The Arab spring was not Al Qaeda motivated. Like I said, they may aid in the fight against tyrants like the Assad regime but, it's not their fight. On 1 post you cowards cry about the civilians being killed by drone strike targeting Al Qaeda, then on the next you claim Obama wants to arm Al Qaeda. You have more than a few screws. So use to Romney's double talk that, now you don't even know when you're doing it! Which is it? Is Obama killing Al Qaeda with drone strikes or, is he arming Al Qaeda & sending American troops to fight along side them?
Obama has killed four US citizens with his drone strikes.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#924541 Jun 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey liar!
Search for it yourself.
California has sample quotes and coverage ON THEIR EXCHANGE RIGHT NOW!
GREAT RATES!
GREAT COVERAGE!
Available this October: for every resident.
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT: The best law ever passed in the history of the United States.
Signed by the Genius!
President Obama.
i think obammycare will even pay for your Amanda Bynes wig. it'll be "free," and you can wear it to the doctors appointments it'll take you months to get.

http://www.today.com/video/today/51993045#519...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#924542 Jun 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
MSNBC's Chris Hayes Highlights Sean Hannity's "Highly Entertaining Partisan Hypocrisy" On NSA Surveillance
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/06/13/msnb...
You must be one of three people who watch Hayes.

MSNBC got rid of Schultz and hired someone who was worse for their ratings.

Being radically Left has ran its' course.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924543 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know STATs fool the Left, but the MSM has become more cynical to these claims.
No respectable journalist likes to admit they were made fools of by some partisan site.
and that's why FOX never gets cited by the MSM.

well, beyond the stories that are all about FOX hypocrisy.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924546 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, I don't speak your favorite partisan charity -Media Matters- language.
Requesting a link that supports someone's claim should not be considered outrageous if the person who posted is being honest with their claims.
You protest too much.
what's outrageous is: you asking for that that you never supply.

so i think a comparison to FOX hypocrisy is appropriate.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#924547 Jun 14, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i think obammycare will even pay for your Amanda Bynes wig. it'll be "free," and you can wear it to the doctors appointments it'll take you months to get.
http://www.today.com/video/today/51993045#519...
Baaawwaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924549 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of three people who watch Hayes.
MSNBC got rid of Schultz and hired someone who was worse for their ratings.
Being radically Left has ran its' course.
so when will right wing Bush hypocrisy run it's course?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#924550 Jun 14, 2013
Saturday wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, hobo semen swallower.
Hi, dem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 30 min Swedenforever 54,530
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 48,604
World's Best Photo Art 1 hr Zeke 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 180,987
ask amy 11-28 3 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 4 hr Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 7 hr Imasport 142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:07 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 6:07PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs
Bleacher Report12:15 AM
Marc Trestman-Jay Cutler Partnership Is Still Failing the Chicago Bears
NBC Sports12:30 AM
Lions begin crucial homestand with win over Bears - NBC Sports
NFL 5:57 AM
Marc Trestman on loss to Lions: 'I'm looking inside'
NBC Sports 7:26 AM
Griffin's departure from starting lineup could be temporary