Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#924360 Jun 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I don't know.
How about "when a version dubbed into Arabic was posted on the same YouTube channel and then copied and viewed tens of thousands of times more"
How about that?
Were does it say that happened outside of the u.s?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#924361 Jun 13, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> dave I asked these once before and not one lib would atempt to answer, let's see if you can answer or if you dodge it..
In what way does rewarding criminal immigrants that came here with no reguard to our laws benefit our nation? How does adding 11-30 million unskilled workers to our allready poor job market help the American who has to compete for jobs with people willing to work for low wages? How will adding these low skill people who will not earn enough to support their needa to the entitlement programs to an allready exausted system be anything but a burden to our people?
"moshx"
Grate Post!!
APPLAUSE!!!!!
But be at ease "real dumb" will come up with some kind of crap to try, nit very effectively to rebut you. Just laugh at him like everyone else on this thread does.
Peace
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924362 Jun 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
George Bush's true legacy? A Republican Party in denial
http://www.aei.org/article/politics-and-publi...
A self degenerating, convoluted, directionless party in disarray.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924364 Jun 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I know democrats don't keep their word. Years will become months.
Right.

As opposed to cons.

Gee. That statement sure was an oxymoron!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#924365 Jun 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Andrew Napolitano. I think a good VP with him would be Paul Ryan. Normally, I would not favor a Libertarian in federal government, but we've gone so far I think that's what we need now.
A staunch constitutionalist as president, and a libertarian and vice president.
What do you think?
and Rand Paul for VP ( but he gotta let Uncle Joe hang around some still too lol)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924366 Jun 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus says to turn the other cheek. Allah says to kill the unbeliever.
Jesus says to forgive your enemies. The Boy Messiah and Muhammad say to punish your enemies and help your friends. "If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun"
Jesus said that His Father takes care of the birds in the field so why would He do less for His children?
The Magic Negro says "Vote for me and I'll steal the entire field from the farmer so you can eat from his labors. Hell, I'll even toss in free citizenship for Mexican thieves if they then turn around and promise to vote Democratic!""
Stand in silence in the presence of the Sovereign LORD, for the awesome day of the LORD's judgment has come. The LORD has prepared his people for a great slaughter and has chosen their executioners. "On that day of judgment," says the LORD, "I will punish the leaders and princes of Judah and all those following pagan customs. Yes, I will punish those who participate in pagan worship ceremonies, and those who steal and kill to fill their masters' homes with loot. "On that day," says the LORD, "a cry of alarm will come from the Fish Gate and echo throughout the newer Mishneh section of the city. And a great crashing sound will come from the surrounding hills. Wail in sorrow, all you who live in the market area, for all who buy and sell there will die. "I will search with lanterns in Jerusalem's darkest corners to find and punish those who sit contented in their sins, indifferent to the LORD, thinking he will do nothing at all to them. They are the very ones whose property will be plundered by the enemy, whose homes will be ransacked. They will never have a chance to live in the new homes they have built. They will never drink wine from the vineyards they have planted. "That terrible day of the LORD is near. Swiftly it comes – a day when strong men will cry bitterly. It is a day when the LORD's anger will be poured out. It is a day of terrible distress and anguish, a day of ruin and desolation, a day of darkness and gloom, of clouds, blackness, trumpet calls, and battle cries. Down go the walled cities and strongest battlements! "Because you have sinned against the LORD, I will make you as helpless as a blind man searching for a path. Your blood will be poured out into the dust, and your bodies will lie there rotting on the ground." Your silver and gold will be of no use to you on that day of the LORD's anger. For the whole land will be devoured by the fire of his jealousy. He will make a terrifying end of all the people on earth.- Zephaniah 1:7:18 NLT

Spokane, WA

#924367 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill should be reduced to no more than 10 pages.
"John Galt"
Liberal loons do not believe it is necessary to read a bill. Their mantra pass it and read it later.
The bill should surely state that any one here illegally should have their ass kicked out, they are criminals and they broke US laws, go back to wherever they came from and go thru the process. Liberals hate that concept, they want more who depend on government, after all they will be votes for those, liberals, who could care less, they just want the votes.
Peace

Spokane, WA

#924368 Jun 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I don't understand why Congress should be limited just to satisfy your attention span.
"John Galt"
"real dumb" is dumb. Though in one case is correct. The bill should be short and to the point. If you are here illegally your ass will be voted out.
Peace

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924369 Jun 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> Stand in silence in the presence of the Sovereign LORD, for the awesome day of the LORD's judgment has come. The LORD has prepared his people for a great slaughter and has chosen their executioners. "On that day of judgment," says the LORD, "I will punish the leaders and princes of Judah and all those following pagan customs. Yes, I will punish those who participate in pagan worship ceremonies, and those who steal and kill to fill their masters' homes with loot. "On that day," says the LORD, "a cry of alarm will come from the Fish Gate and echo throughout the newer Mishneh section of the city. And a great crashing sound will come from the surrounding hills. Wail in sorrow, all you who live in the market area, for all who buy and sell there will die. "I will search with lanterns in Jerusalem's darkest corners to find and punish those who sit contented in their sins, indifferent to the LORD, thinking he will do nothing at all to them. They are the very ones whose property will be plundered by the enemy, whose homes will be ransacked. They will never have a chance to live in the new homes they have built. They will never drink wine from the vineyards they have planted. "That terrible day of the LORD is near. Swiftly it comes – a day when strong men will cry bitterly. It is a day when the LORD's anger will be poured out. It is a day of terrible distress and anguish, a day of ruin and desolation, a day of darkness and gloom, of clouds, blackness, trumpet calls, and battle cries. Down go the walled cities and strongest battlements! "Because you have sinned against the LORD, I will make you as helpless as a blind man searching for a path. Your blood will be poured out into the dust, and your bodies will lie there rotting on the ground." Your silver and gold will be of no use to you on that day of the LORD's anger. For the whole land will be devoured by the fire of his jealousy. He will make a terrifying end of all the people on earth.- Zephaniah 1:7:18 NLT
Uhhh...can you condense down into an executive summary? Thank You.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924370 Jun 13, 2013
WP - US concludes Syria’s Assad’s used chemical weapons on opposition, crossing Obama ‘red line’: http://tinyurl.com/mv5gbsf

OK, Magic Negro. Where is that Red Line you drew in the sand again?

It looks Yellow to me, Dood.

GFY. Let Putin handle it:]
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924371 Jun 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh...can you condense down into an executive summary? Thank You.
Oh. Sorry son.

I didn't realize you could do that with the Testaments.

Perhaps you can give me your cliff notes?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#924372 Jun 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Right.
As opposed to cons.
Gee. That statement sure was an oxymoron!
Maybe you should look up the word "oxymoron" before using it.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#924373 Jun 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> Stand in silence in the presence of the Sovereign LORD, for the awesome day of the LORD's judgment has come. The LORD has prepared his people for a great slaughter and has chosen their executioners. "On that day of judgment," says the LORD, "I will punish the leaders and princes of Judah and all those following pagan customs. Yes, I will punish those who participate in pagan worship ceremonies, and those who steal and kill to fill their masters' homes with loot. "On that day," says the LORD, "a cry of alarm will come from the Fish Gate and echo throughout the newer Mishneh section of the city. And a great crashing sound will come from the surrounding hills. Wail in sorrow, all you who live in the market area, for all who buy and sell there will die. "I will search with lanterns in Jerusalem's darkest corners to find and punish those who sit contented in their sins, indifferent to the LORD, thinking he will do nothing at all to them. They are the very ones whose property will be plundered by the enemy, whose homes will be ransacked. They will never have a chance to live in the new homes they have built. They will never drink wine from the vineyards they have planted. "That terrible day of the LORD is near. Swiftly it comes – a day when strong men will cry bitterly. It is a day when the LORD's anger will be poured out. It is a day of terrible distress and anguish, a day of ruin and desolation, a day of darkness and gloom, of clouds, blackness, trumpet calls, and battle cries. Down go the walled cities and strongest battlements! "Because you have sinned against the LORD, I will make you as helpless as a blind man searching for a path. Your blood will be poured out into the dust, and your bodies will lie there rotting on the ground." Your silver and gold will be of no use to you on that day of the LORD's anger. For the whole land will be devoured by the fire of his jealousy. He will make a terrifying end of all the people on earth.- Zephaniah 1:7:18 NLT
Take that as a warning if you turn your back on God. Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.

Muslims think vengeance is theirs and they're supposed to spill everyone's blood - even innocent blood.

You see the difference.

Orlando, FL

#924374 Jun 13, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy for you, that you are retired.
Thanks! Me too!

Orlando, FL

#924375 Jun 13, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
"the glass is half full, but it is half full of cyanide" -Wocdy Allen
Woody Allen is a pervert. Hollyweird's idol.

Orlando, FL

#924376 Jun 13, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
THE SKY IS FALLING
THE SKY IS FALLING
Since the rest of the world is preparing for an economic global crisis and China and Russia are on the top of the monetary totem pole and the U.S. is on the bottom, maybe you should too.

Orlando, FL

#924377 Jun 13, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Better Costco than Walmart. " At Costco, we know that paying employees good wages makes good sense for business,... We pay a starting hourly wage of $11.50 in all states where we do business, and we are still able to keep our overhead costs low."
"That statement by Costco CEO and President Craig Jelinek is exactly what one would hope all CEOs and managers in this country would understand, but unfortunately is rarer then we would hope." Check this out: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/06/1192... #
I was just thinking bulk - in case food prices soar and people no longer have food stamps.

It could get ugly and I want to have plenty of rice and potatoes.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#924378 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama goes to war in Syria on the side of Al Qaeda
a few years ago there was no sign of Al Qeada in Syria now what? they are going to be fighting shoulder to shoulder with the Americans. Oh G-d mercy. The O'bama regime needs to leave this alone-he is too stupid to be over there at all. If he goes in there he is going to war with Russia.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#924379 Jun 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
WP - US concludes Syria’s Assad’s used chemical weapons on opposition, crossing Obama ‘red line’: http://tinyurl.com/mv5gbsf
OK, Magic Negro. Where is that Red Line you drew in the sand again?
It looks Yellow to me, Dood.
GFY. Let Putin handle it:]
The rebels used them first-O'bama ignored it. In Turkey now the 'rebels' are using chemical weapons also and no one says a word--because that is O'bama's friend in charge of instilling Shariah.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#924380 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the rest of the world is preparing for an economic global crisis and China and Russia are on the top of the monetary totem pole and the U.S. is on the bottom, maybe you should too.
You were equally hysterical and insistent that the Euro would destroy the global economy about a year ago.
Miss Chicken Little

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-16 3 min Sublime1 15
Abby 9-16 4 min Kuuipo 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Lloyd Bentson 98,207
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Learn to Read 177,975
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,584
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Eric 69,363
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 23 min Reps 1,921
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE