Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
848,841 - 848,860 of 1,096,743 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill should be reduced to no more than 10 pages.
2 lines would be best. Build the fence..deport the criminal invaders.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No, because the NSA collection of phone records of customers of the telecom companies was legal, sanctioned by a bi-partisan Congress and monitored by a ultra-conservative FISA Court', so what could possibly go wrong when government outsources their intelligence services to big corporate private contractors?( Shades of Bush/Cheney's outsourcing the nation's warmaking powers to Halliburtan and Blackwater in Iraq?)
Thanks Johnny!

We really value your "opinion"...

Baaawwwaaahhhh!!!!!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d35c61f4b0/t...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>what is the excuse in Chicago? it has been controlled by a democrat for decades--hell the whole state of Illinois has been under the democrat regime of Madigan for over 40 years.
The last Republican Mayor of Philadelphia was Bernard Samuel, who left office in 1952.

Three of the last four mayors have been black, as are the police chief, fire chief, and virtually all municipal department heads. White folks are not welcome in city government.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

U.S. Officials now conclude Syria used chemical weapons crossing red line "Obama set".

Let's see what the deer in headlights Obama doesn't do now.

Yawn.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Philadelphia is a completely Democrat city with an all-black government. The residents should step up to the plate to clean up their own feces. Instead they pay outrageous salaries and benefits to no-show building inspectors who do little other than collect bribes, resulting in fatal building collapses. Why should others pay?
Galt would have a fit if he had to pay for his own sewage waste treatment or grey water run-off from washing his car a day before a week-long torrent of rain.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm far from racist! Ask my multicultural family & friends. My life speaks volumes, yours that of a racist! I also don't lie, I just don't like you & those like you! Your hidden racism sticks out like a sore thumb. You were against Obama from the beginning which made folks like myself get out & vote who normally wouldn't vote. As for the other nonsense, I don't get shit from the govt, neither do I give shit to the govt. I'm not a part of the "system!" You pal should be happy that time brings change & change takes time &, that I've changed through time. Otherwise, we probably would be bumping heads sooner or later! What makes you think you would be ready for dudes born & raised in a war zone? You should thank your lucky stars that it's nothing like the shit you envision & continue hunting deer & other that don't shoot back. And pray the say never comes that the hood comes a knocking at your door! That's a while different animal bro!
Hee, Hee.

This sounds like the resume you sent to the Black Panthers for a job as a Polling Enforcer.

The Nation of Islam is calling on line 3.......

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

North Carolina is the new Wisconsin, but not for the reasons McCrory alleges. Like in Wisconsin, a homegrown grassroots resistance movement has emerged—and grown rapidly—to challenge the drastic right-wing agenda unveiled by Republicans in the state. Just like the Koch brothers backed Scott Walker, the Koch’s billionaire ally and close associate Art Pope funded North Carolina’s Republican takeover in 2010 and 2012.(Only McCrory went a step further and actually named Pope to his inner circle as deputy budget director.) And North Carolina, like Wisconsin, is “a state fight with national implications,” says Rev. William Barber of the North Carolina NAACP. Republicans have imported a slew of ALEC-inspired policies in an attempt to turn the New South back into the Old Confederacy.

Read more: North Carolina Is the New Wisconsin | The Nation http://www.thenation.com/blog/174761/north-ca...
Follow us:@thenation on Twitter | TheNationMagazine on Facebook

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I have watched it before. Buffet and the likes are selling American companies stocks by the thousands. They know the 'correction' rather the crash, is coming. I posted what Buffet said on his own web site this morning. If you read about the Petro dollar, you will understand why we will no longer be able to print money, poof---gone.
I'm going to Costco this weekend and stocking up on rice and potatoes. And then I'm going to buy a gun...or two.

Even Gov. Christie said it's pretty much all over but the cryin'.

Once the Feds turn off the printing presses and the rest of the world chooses a different standard of currency other than the American dollar WHICH THEY ARE ALREADY DOING, it really is going to be survival of the fittest.

Good thing I like rice and potatoes.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I don't understand why Congress should be limited just to satisfy your attention span.
That's not surprising, seeing how you cannot think for yourself. After all, there isn't much you understand at all, Dumb Dave.

Go see what Media matters says.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
You repeat the same fox posts often enough.
Time take out a book?
Orlando has libraries.
Now that I'm officially retired, I'm very much looking forward to reading again just for the enjoyment of reading instead of being forced to type and read medical reports for a living.

But I trust you will do the same.

The video of the Congressional hearing in 2004 to rein in Fannie and Freddie can probably be found in the library too if you're still interested.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Galt would have a fit if he had to pay for his own sewage waste treatment or grey water run-off from washing his car a day before a week-long torrent of rain.
Galt pays a municipal sewage bill every month.

There is no such thing as a week-long torrent of rain here.

Grey water from lawn sprinkler runoff and car washing is recycled for golf course and other irrigation.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> dave I asked these once before and not one lib would atempt to answer, let's see if you can answer or if you dodge it..
In what way does rewarding criminal immigrants that came here with no reguard to our laws benefit our nation? How does adding 11-30 million unskilled workers to our allready poor job market help the American who has to compete for jobs with people willing to work for low wages? How will adding these low skill people who will not earn enough to support their needa to the entitlement programs to an allready exausted system be anything but a burden to our people?
Many are working now, carrying their own weight & paying taxes. Some came in as children. In areas where they clamped down on illegals, farmers could not find help to harvest.

I happen to be a "pack them up & send them home" person. But that is not really feasible. Why not allow the productive families stay, let the kids that basically grew up here stay. The rest won't quality under the bill.

I worked for a Texas company that basically hired Mexican workers. They learned fast & would work their butts off. Always wanting extra hours & extra shifts. They supported themselves & sent money home.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta call a spade a spade.
Wow, you right whiners are just so clever. Who knew that there were so many people who think racism is funny.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Black women attack bus passenger with bleach;
No demand from Obama for ban on bleach or even bleach registration
BOSTON (CBS)– MBTA Police are searching for three young black women who they say threw bleach in the eyes of a bus passenger after robbing him of his money, an obvious hate crime.
The victim was returning home from work early Sunday morning, riding the #28 bus on Blue Hill Avenue through Roxbury, when it seems the trio sized him up.
Officials say one female slapped the man about the head, while one went to work to search him for money.
“One of the women puts her knee on top of his legs so he can’t get up and takes the money from his pockets,” MBTA Superintendent-in Chief Joseph O’Connor told WBZ-TV.
The third suspect tossed the bleach, contained in a water bottle, in his eyes using it as a “cheap weapon,” say police.
Officials have released surveillance photos from the bus hoping someone in the public will recognize the women.
They’re also urging anyone else who may have been a victim to come forward.
Police say one of the women was seen harassing other passengers on the Orange Line earlier in the night, waving her hair in their face.
“I’ve been told as a result of throwing the bleach in his face, he’s having difficulty seeing,” said O’Connor.
At least a third of the fleet of MBTA buses is equipped with the cameras which police believe will be key in tracking the women down
The Magic Negro held a news conference shortly afterwards saying that "If I had three daughters on that bus line, they'd look like those Bleach Beauties".

The following day, in a show of racial support, hundreds of black politicians across the nation went to work with bleach-filled water bottles set atop their desks.

Eric Racist Holder will visit Boston in the coming days to fix the proceedings by getting a black judge to hear the case when the perpetrators are caught..
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey libtards!

Remember the WMD you all said was never found in Iraq?

----------

U.S. Confirms Syria Used WMD On Rebels, Congress Debates America’s Response
by Noah Rothman | 5:29 pm, June 13th, 2013

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/u-s-confirms-syria...

Oh, what did you say?

I can hear Dumb Dave now. Syria made their own.

Oh, sure thing Dumb Dave/libtards.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, you right whiners are just so clever. Who knew that there were so many people who think racism is funny.
Dumb Dave loves the race card.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

North Carolina is the new Wisconsin, but not for the reasons McCrory alleges. Like in Wisconsin, a homegrown grassroots resistance movement has emerged—and grown rapidly—to challenge the drastic right-wing agenda unveiled by Republicans in the state. Just like the Koch brothers backed Scott Walker, the Koch’s billionaire ally and close associate Art Pope funded North Carolina’s Republican takeover in 2010 and 2012.(Only McCrory went a step further and actually named Pope to his inner circle as deputy budget director.) And North Carolina, like Wisconsin, is “a state fight with national implications,” says Rev. William Barber of the North Carolina NAACP. Republicans have imported a slew of ALEC-inspired policies in an attempt to turn the New South back into the Old Confederacy.
Read more: North Carolina Is the New Wisconsin | The Nation http://www.thenation.com/blog/174761/north-ca...
Follow us:@thenation on Twitter | TheNationMagazine on Facebook
wisconsin republicans just passed the new abortion laws. Exelent work,, looks like one planed parenthood abortion/murder mill will be forced to close shop..:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you needed a tough negotiator on your side, would you hire Obama or Putin?
Putin, in a flash. He once worked in the KGB and later ran the whole show. Those learned skills got him the Presidency.

It has been speculated that Putin was behind the Benghazi attack as a show of strength against American involvement in the area, especially his ally Libya's Assad.

He made a fool of the Chicago Community Organizer.

The Russian Fleet now resides in the Mediterranean.

Putin and the Russians in general have the Boy Messiah pegged very well. You can hear the daily laughter ringing inside the Duma.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics from Mexico and other Latin American countries are white, not black.
Some Caribbean Negroes have Hispanic surnames.
There is no "brown" race.
You're an idiot.
Hop on a plane to South America and look at all the 'white' folks.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to Costco this weekend and stocking up on rice and potatoes. And then I'm going to buy a gun...or two.
Even Gov. Christie said it's pretty much all over but the cryin'.
Once the Feds turn off the printing presses and the rest of the world chooses a different standard of currency other than the American dollar WHICH THEY ARE ALREADY DOING, it really is going to be survival of the fittest.
Good thing I like rice and potatoes.
THE SKY IS FALLING
THE SKY IS FALLING

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••