Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924257 Jun 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. There were some that were legitimate. However, the vast majority were frauds. The entire executive committee were frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans and had never served in Vietnam. There was a big fight in Saint Louis when John Kerry tried to take over the VVAW. Because they were mostly frauds, and Kerry had actually been in Vietnam, he was rejected. It was after that event Kerry left the VVAW.
Every "witness" in the "Winter Soldier" fiasco was a fraud and had never been to Vietnam.
You are correct, though. There are many interesting stories told by the real Vietnam veterans in the VVAW.
Galt does not care to argue, but knows one witness from the hearings who was in combat in Vietnam.

Galt's friend hates John Kerry, not for his political career, but for selling out Vietnam veterans.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924258 Jun 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats need these voters before 2014 if they hope to win the house back.
Evidently you have no clue what is in this bill as far as the path to citizenship But hey, don't let ht stop you from just making up sh*t.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924259 Jun 13, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Galt can't get his facts straight. It wasn't BP's plant that's in Trainer,Pa.,but Sun Oil shut down their Marcus Hook refinery only to re-open after re-organization---"Sunoco 's idled Marcus Hook, Pa., refinery will be used to "process, store and distribute propane and ethane from the Marcellus Shale in western Pennsylvania through [the Sunoco Logistics] Mariner East pipeline project," the Delaware County Daily Times reports." Check this out: http://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/morni...
You're the one who referenced a BP refinery in Marcus Hook, Bocajew Jean.

Natural gas distribution is not likely to result in significant emissions.

Meanwhile, millions of you people in Philadelphia contaminate the Delaware River every day through inadequately treated municipal sewage and stormwater runoff.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#924260 Jun 13, 2013
A wealthy Maryland journalist (who's neither a Democrat or Republican) has exposed a scandal brewing within the current Administration.

He says it could ruin Obama's entire Presidency... and would also result in some of the most dramatic changes to ordinary American life in more than 50 years.

http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1304PWAUP2Y...

I'm in the middle of watching this now.

Not sure where it's going yet but doesn't sound good so far. America is about to come to a grinding halt very soon if this is true.

Hope some will listen and give a reaction.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#924261 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt favors free market choice, but doubts that a majority of consumers will choose to pay significantly higher prices for "organic" foods.
Galt does not understand your objection to disease-resistant and pesticide-resistant seeds that allow farmers to increase crop yields.
Maybe you will read this and understand more:
http://www.beyondpesticides.org/gmos/reportsa...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924262 Jun 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently you have no clue what is in this bill as far as the path to citizenship But hey, don't let ht stop you from just making up sh*t.
A "path to citizenship" is amnesty and is unacceptable.

Prevented this

#924263 Jun 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I don't know.
How about "when a version dubbed into Arabic was posted on the same YouTube channel and then copied and viewed tens of thousands of times more"
How about that?
Obama:" YouTube Video Made Me Nominate Susan Rice for NSA."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924264 Jun 13, 2013
George Bush's true legacy? A Republican Party in denial

http://www.aei.org/article/politics-and-publi...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#924265 Jun 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're another who's mad because Obama hasn't reformed Bush policies?
seems there's a lot of that going around.
Son everyday Obama tells us he’s unqualified and I agree with Axelrod/Clinton they make two Great Points: Axelrod: The government’s just “too vast” for Obama” his point would validate what Clinton had said about Obama’ He’s In over His Head ‘

Prevented this

#924266 Jun 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I don't know.
How about "when a version dubbed into Arabic was posted on the same YouTube channel and then copied and viewed tens of thousands of times more"
How about that?
http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/ peoples_resource/image/23011-B owers_Obama_Rice.jpg

Prevented this

#924267 Jun 13, 2013

Newville, PA

#924268 Jun 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf? You've taken the racial slur shtick to a whole new level. Congrats assbag.
You people have taken racial slurs to a whole new level. But hey, keep providing them cover.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#924269 Jun 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently you have no clue what is in this bill as far as the path to citizenship But hey, don't let ht stop you from just making up sh*t.
I know democrats don't keep their word. Years will become months.

Newville, PA

#924270 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you people claimed that Obamacare was "paid for"?
It is but Republicans look to take away some of that revenue. Try to keep up. Staying out of your neighborhood liquor store might help.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924271 Jun 13, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>As McCrystal said in the interview, that O'bama fired him for, President Bush was in touch with the leaders on the ground in Iraq every day. O'bama didn't bother.
Turkey is getting ready to fall--Your President is dangerous to the world.
The Magic Negro's Muslim Brotherhood is as busy as hell now from Africa to Europe. Turkey,once a very stable entity like Egypt was, is next on the Magic Negro's list to fall.

If I was an American Foreign Service personnel stationed in Turkey right now, I'd be shaking in my boots. Benghazi all over again. The next time the Boy Messiah goes golfing for 8 hours, my life would become camel dung.

Allah Akbar.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924272 Jun 13, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you will read this and understand more:
http://www.beyondpesticides.org/gmos/reportsa...
How about a balanced scientific discussion?

Again, Galt supports your right to eat organic foods and Galt's right to take a different course.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#924273 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
A wealthy Maryland journalist (who's neither a Democrat or Republican) has exposed a scandal brewing within the current Administration.
He says it could ruin Obama's entire Presidency... and would also result in some of the most dramatic changes to ordinary American life in more than 50 years.
http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1304PWAUP2Y...
I'm in the middle of watching this now.
Not sure where it's going yet but doesn't sound good so far. America is about to come to a grinding halt very soon if this is true.
Hope some will listen and give a reaction.
A broke azz far right wing, conspiracy yayhoo who makes DBnutjob look sane and has been fined massive amounts by the SEC. And looney ole Battie found that one single thorn in a bed of roses. LMAO, kinda like Jim and Tammy Lou Bakker finding each other.

Newville, PA

#924274 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick a number...less than 10,000 per year work for you?
The benefits of preserving our borders, language, and culture are worth the cost.
The immigration bill has a metric to determine what is considered as an acceptable level.

Grassley tried to make it an unattainable goal.

You really should read what is currently in the bill. You're making a fool out of yourself.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924275 Jun 13, 2013
An old Italian man lived all alone in a New Jersey town. He wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work as the ground was very hard.

His only son, Vincent, who used to come and help him each Spring, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Vincent,

I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot alone. I know if you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days.

Love you and miss you, Papa

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Pop,

DON'T DIG UP THE GARDEN AREA!!!

That's where the bodies are buried.

Love,
Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire back yard area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Pop,

Go ahead and put the tomato plants in now Pop.

That's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love you,
Vinnie

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924276 Jun 13, 2013
flack wrote:
Something maybe connected to Benghazi? An Al-Queada manual on how to use shoulder fired surface to air missiles has stirred up fears of their use on passenger aircraft. With up to 15,000 SAMs missing from Libya the concern is that they have spread all over the globe. If a mule can lump 40lbs of pot across the border or a homemade submarine can bring in 7 tons of coke how many SAMs can they bring into and deploy across this country?
Especially if the Boy Messiah is helping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-16 19 min pde 28
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 32 min Bye Bye I Quit 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min Eric 69,368
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min truth-facts 46,595
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 39 min NevadaBob 1,922
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min cheluzal 98,213
get a rid of the scotch brite ad 1 hr AD HATER 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,980
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••