Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#924289 Jun 13, 2013
This link I'm watching now is more than likely a "how to" ad on investing.

Nevertheless, the information, though quite complex, is rather alarming.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#924290 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Disclaimer: Don't click on the link posted above unless you have the patience to listen and read the narrtative all the way through. It's a very detailed analysis of the economy and how the collapse of the dollar is inevitable. It's quite informative and probably something we all should take the time to hear. But I'm still waiting for the final summation of how we can protect ourselves and where this is all going to end up.
I have watched it before. Buffet and the likes are selling American companies stocks by the thousands. They know the 'correction' rather the crash, is coming. I posted what Buffet said on his own web site this morning. If you read about the Petro dollar, you will understand why we will no longer be able to print money, poof---gone.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#924291 Jun 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A broke azz far right wing, conspiracy yayhoo who makes DBnutjob look sane and has been fined massive amounts by the SEC. And looney ole Battie found that one single thorn in a bed of roses. LMAO, kinda like Jim and Tammy Lou Bakker finding each other.
Dang, I sure hope you're right.

Because the comprehensive information being provided about the U.S. dollar being doomed would be hard for even you to debunk.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#924292 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Disclaimer: Don't click on the link posted above unless you have the patience to listen and read the narrtative all the way through. It's a very detailed analysis of the economy and how the collapse of the dollar is inevitable. It's quite informative and probably something we all should take the time to hear. But I'm still waiting for the final summation of how we can protect ourselves and where this is all going to end up.
I'll save you th time Battie!!

It’s a long, rambling sales pitch where virtually nothing “free” is ever really offered.

It’s really more about selling newsletter subscriptions.
Stansberry has been engaging in fear mongering for years, moving the chains every time a prediction doesn’t come true. Let’s not forget about his “dire predictions” for the collapse of America by the END OF 2011.

Most of his “valuable” advice ends up being rather obvious investment strategies such as investing in precious metals.
Attempting to leave his website will give you an annoying popup asking you not to leave. No reputable website does this. It’s akin to a salesman blocking the door when you want to leave.

If you have any money left over when you're done with Stansberry I hear there's a bridg for sale in Brooklyn!! LOL!!

Judged:

11

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924293 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty convinced now that PDupont is just here to pull our leg.
Pulling our leg or not, he's purely reactionary and not at all willing to engage. He's like DumbDave. A knee-jerk with emphasis on 'jerk'.

BTW, have you noticed how the Liberal MSM has quieted down now about the Magic Negro's spying on them? I told you so. The Boy Messiah had another "off-the-record" meetings with them and they all dropped to their knees to kiss his ring.

America's Fifth Column is fully engaged, folks.

Judged:

14

14

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#924294 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who referenced a BP refinery in Marcus Hook, Bocajew Jean.
Natural gas distribution is not likely to result in significant emissions.
Meanwhile, millions of you people in Philadelphia contaminate the Delaware River every day through inadequately treated municipal sewage and stormwater runoff.
And republican neo-cons compound the pollution problems from 'inadequately treated municipal sewage and storm-water run-off' underfunding city water and sewage treatment plant services in their budgets so tax cuts and other subsidy goodies to their fat cat donors can increase.

Judged:

13

13

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#924295 Jun 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
These fools on here are all like the Rainman, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.
Larry Flynt On Republicans: They're 'Mean-Spirited,''Racist' And 'A Nightmare'
lily quotes a Porn Publisher with pride!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ...

You are Queen Idiot.

Judged:

12

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#924296 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, I sure hope you're right.
Because the comprehensive information being provided about the U.S. dollar being doomed would be hard for even you to debunk.
There's that word 'debunked' again.'Whatever' must be thinking that there's a new OWS Occupy Bettie Lou movement in the Topix neighborhood.

Judged:

11

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#924297 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Disclaimer: Don't click on the link posted above unless you have the patience to listen and read the narrtative all the way through. It's a very detailed analysis of the economy and how the collapse of the dollar is inevitable. It's quite informative and probably something we all should take the time to hear. But I'm still waiting for the final summation of how we can protect ourselves and where this is all going to end up.
"the glass is half full, but it is half full of cyanide" -Wocdy Allen

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924298 Jun 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The immigration bill has a metric to determine what is considered as an acceptable level.
Grassley tried to make it an unattainable goal.
You really should read what is currently in the bill. You're making a fool out of yourself.
The bill should be reduced to no more than 10 pages.
Lincoln

United States

#924299 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall I direct you to the video of the Congressional hearing in 2004 where Democrats were mad as hell because Republicans dared to suggest reining in Fannie and Freddie?
It was Maxine Waters, I believe, who described the hearing - after calling into question the decisions made by former director of Fannie and Freddie, Franklin Raines - a "public lynching". It helped the drama and her outrage that Raines was also black.
I mean to tell you...every Democrat there was fit to be tied!
Would you like for me to share the video? Seeing is believing.
No!
You repeat the same fox posts often enough.
Time take out a book?
Orlando has libraries.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#924300 Jun 13, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> And republican neo-cons compound the pollution problems from 'inadequately treated municipal sewage and storm-water run-off' underfunding city water and sewage treatment plant services in their budgets so tax cuts and other subsidy goodies to their fat cat donors can increase.
what is the excuse in Chicago? it has been controlled by a democrat for decades--hell the whole state of Illinois has been under the democrat regime of Madigan for over 40 years.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#924301 Jun 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulling our leg or not, he's purely reactionary and not at all willing to engage. He's like DumbDave. A knee-jerk with emphasis on 'jerk'.
BTW, have you noticed how the Liberal MSM has quieted down now about the Magic Negro's spying on them? I told you so. The Boy Messiah had another "off-the-record" meetings with them and they all dropped to their knees to kiss his ring.
America's Fifth Column is fully engaged, folks.
No, because the NSA collection of phone records of customers of the telecom companies was legal, sanctioned by a bi-partisan Congress and monitored by a ultra-conservative FISA Court', so what could possibly go wrong when government outsources their intelligence services to big corporate private contractors?( Shades of Bush/Cheney's outsourcing the nation's warmaking powers to Halliburtan and Blackwater in Iraq?)

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#924302 Jun 13, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> And republican neo-cons compound the pollution problems from 'inadequately treated municipal sewage and storm-water run-off' underfunding city water and sewage treatment plant services in their budgets so tax cuts and other subsidy goodies to their fat cat donors can increase.
funny how the liberal city can fund free birth control for 11 year old girls but not for the filth they create.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924303 Jun 13, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> And republican neo-cons compound the pollution problems from 'inadequately treated municipal sewage and storm-water run-off' underfunding city water and sewage treatment plant services in their budgets so tax cuts and other subsidy goodies to their fat cat donors can increase.
Philadelphia is a completely Democrat city with an all-black government. The residents should step up to the plate to clean up their own feces. Instead they pay outrageous salaries and benefits to no-show building inspectors who do little other than collect bribes, resulting in fatal building collapses. Why should others pay?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924304 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
A wealthy Maryland journalist (who's neither a Democrat or Republican) has exposed a scandal brewing within the current Administration.
He says it could ruin Obama's entire Presidency... and would also result in some of the most dramatic changes to ordinary American life in more than 50 years.
http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1304PWAUP2Y...
I'm in the middle of watching this now.
Not sure where it's going yet but doesn't sound good so far. America is about to come to a grinding halt very soon if this is true.
Hope some will listen and give a reaction.
http://briandeer.com/vaxgen/stansberry-fraud....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#924305 Jun 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
was he talking about Bush or Obama?
Obama's dangerous contempt for the rule of law
Ramesh Ponnuru | Bloomberg
May 27, 2013

http://www.aei.org/article/politics-and-publi...

I believe you may want to learn something. Go ahead-read it and we can discuss it.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924306 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill should be reduced to no more than 10 pages.
I don't understand why Congress should be limited just to satisfy your attention span.
Lincoln

United States

#924307 Jun 13, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No, because the NSA collection of phone records of customers of the telecom companies was legal, sanctioned by a bi-partisan Congress and monitored by a ultra-conservative FISA Court', so what could possibly go wrong when government outsources their intelligence services to big corporate private contractors?( Shades of Bush/Cheney's outsourcing the nation's warmaking powers to Halliburtan and Blackwater in Iraq?)
The 21st century seems no friend of the 4th Amendment.
China hacker may well have the same information as the N S A?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924308 Jun 13, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
You repeat the same fox posts often enough.
Time take out a book?
Orlando has libraries.
Libraries are technologically obsolete and mostly a waste of limited taxpayer funds, not only municipal libraries , but also school libraries. Mostly populated by homeless people.

Sad but true.

Time to move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 min Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 min Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min cheluzal 98,851
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 49,182
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 3 hr barefoot2626 16
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 3 hr Cracker Jack 40
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST

NBC Sports11:17AM
T.Y. Hilton is questionable, but they're not ruling him out
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports