Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
848,601 - 848,620 of 1,096,636 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox Attacks Measure Repealing News Corp's Giant Tax Break
http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/...
MM needs to start a cable channel.
SonicMoron Propaganda Post # 13! ROTFLMAO!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox Attacks Measure Repealing News Corp's Giant Tax Break
http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/...
MM needs to start a cable channel.
They already HAVE the whole George Soros network ...
0's puppet master, along with the saudi's ...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He's much more concerned about PRISM and our private emails being read by anyone with an agenda and our internet services spied upon.
He's afraid of losing his audience and therefore, his paycheck!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He's much more concerned about PRISM and our private emails being read by anyone with an agenda and our internet services spied upon.
You mean like any employee of your server & a multitude of hackers?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese Hackers most likely have the same information?

NSA collection program covered for years in James Bamford books.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bamford
Peace

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama continued to receive "briefings" from Reggie Love throughout the entire attack.
It's no longer enough to be a racist, you must add homophobe to your extensive fault resume? How 'bout that ol' "Fartblossom" Rove and Jeff Gannon?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama continued to receive "briefings" from Reggie Love throughout the entire attack.
This seems to have taken over your life?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
survey released earlier this week by the Pew Research Center finds that over 6 in 10 American gun owners are white men. Overall, 74 percent of gun owners are male and 82 percent are white. Just 7 percent of gun owners are African-American and 6 percent are Hispanic.
This result suggests that the gun lobby’s present clout is unlikely to last much longer, as white people as a percentage of America’s population are projected to decline rapidly in coming decades:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/issue/
Democrats should continue to push for gun confiscation, a winning political strategy.

By the way, one would assume that these "statistics" from the Communist-front Pew Research Center refer to legal or registered gun owners. If illegal gun owners were included, the percentage of black gun owners would likely triple or quadruple.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
MediaMatters is a tax-exempt Communist-front Soros propaganda mill.
What sonicfilter apparently doesn't know is that a new poll shows a large majority of democrats now support the data mining under Obama. The large majority were against it under Bush.

This issue definitely crosses party lines but those of us who now have misgivings on the right have more reason to feel that way after finding out we're definitely the enemy.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
so is that what he said last night?

i almost feel sorry for ya.

funny story.....new customer says after running down Obama for much of nothing: I watch political shows so I know this stuff. and i said: FOX? customer says: Yes. i said: I thought you said you watched political shows.[!?]
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It's no longer enough to be a racist, you must add homophobe to your extensive fault resume? How 'bout that ol' "Fartblossom" Rove and Jeff Gannon?
No denial that Obama and Reggie Love are on the down-low?

Just accusations against others?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm far from racist! Ask my multicultural family & friends. My life speaks volumes, yours that of a racist! I also don't lie, I just don't like you & those like you! Your hidden racism sticks out like a sore thumb. You were against Obama from the beginning which made folks like myself get out & vote who normally wouldn't vote. As for the other nonsense, I don't get shit from the govt, neither do I give shit to the govt. I'm not a part of the "system!" You pal should be happy that time brings change & change takes time &, that I've changed through time. Otherwise, we probably would be bumping heads sooner or later! What makes you think you would be ready for dudes born & raised in a war zone? You should thank your lucky stars that it's nothing like the shit you envision & continue hunting deer & other that don't shoot back. And pray the say never comes that the hood comes a knocking at your door! That's a while different animal bro!
How many faces do you have anyway? You are everywhere.
You are like a prism except I am one of the few that knows what the colors look like on each end of the spectrum in addition to the colors of the prism. LMAO!
Disclaimer:
I wont tell anybody what I know about you though.
Your secrets are safe with me. I even know prism.
(privacy policy: We will never disclose your personal info.)
Remember that?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:
WETHER the weather be hot or wether be not we must wether the weather wether we like it or not well it seems OBAMA might be delivering on his promise to be transparent because we are learning alot
Wether = whether? Another Aunt Batty pupil?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWriter wrote:
There must have been an emergency indoctrination session to give out the party line excuses and lies. None of the usual Democrat frauds are here.
Get ready for a wave of new propaganda lies when they reappear.

positronium wrote:
Exactly. Is it that california group?
I'll bet it is. LOL
Did you notice they all have locations across the country, and showed up here at exactly the same time?
They are just part of the paid White House Internet Tactical Effort (WHITE) the Democrats set up to counter the mountain of negative stuff on the internet.
I've noticed they occasionally have their emergency indoctrination sessions where they all disappear and reappear at the same times.

Let's see what the latest party line lies are....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What sonicfilter apparently doesn't know is that a new poll shows a large majority of democrats now support the data mining under Obama. The large majority were against it under Bush.
This issue definitely crosses party lines but those of us who now have misgivings on the right have more reason to feel that way after finding out we're definitely the enemy.
Any poll on this subject that does not clearly distinguish between spying on American citizens and spying on foreign citizens is clearly worthless.

Non-citizens, abroad or here, should receive a high degree of scrutiny.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican President Bush 2008 Stock Maker Crash comes to mind when we look at economic problems today.
Somehow your concern for Black people rings hollow.
Peace
The housing market collapse was responsible for the stock market crash.

How many times do we have to go over this?

Your precious Democrats thought the bad loans by Fannie and Freddie were okey-dokey all the way up until the house of cards collapsed.

Bush tried to warn them. Give the man a break.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

The Republican War on Women continues:
Now, a group of 35 Republican lawmakers in the House have introduced an omnibus anti-abortion bill that combines some of the worst attacks on women’s reproductive health into a single measure.
House Bill 200, introduced by state Rep. Ron Hood (R) and backed by 34 of his fellow Republicans, includes the following restrictions on the women who seek abortion care and the doctors who provide it to them:
Mandates invasive ultrasounds, and forces women to pay for the cost of the extra procedure themselves.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/06/13/21...
As opposed to the violence on women having invasive scaring procedure...... You are a sick person..... Keep your legs together idiot..... Better yet keep getting abortions so you won't reproduce.....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

survey released earlier this week by the Pew Research Center finds that over 6 in 10 American gun owners are white men. Overall, 74 percent of gun owners are male and 82 percent are white. Just 7 percent of gun owners are African-American and 6 percent are Hispanic.
This result suggests that the gun lobby’s present clout is unlikely to last much longer, as white people as a percentage of America’s population are projected to decline rapidly in coming decades:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/issue/
Yeah I'm sure all the illegal gun owners were happy to tell Pew how many guns they have. LOL!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
so who is the enemy of the Right?

the Left. same as when Bush was in office.

you FOXbots need to quit acting like none of this stuff happened during Bush.

it's not like you can just go run around the internet and delete all the FOX video that offsets any hypocrisy from the left.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama spoke with the head of the joint chiefs & Pantta during the 8 hr ordeal
That's three times more often than you bozos claimed Bush checked in.(at least once in 8 hours vs once a day)
So really, WTF was Bush doing!!!! Where was he!! OMG OMG OMG
Really? So, since you know where Obama was, just answer the goddam question.

Where was Obama during the 8-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the Americans in Benghazi when orders came from the White House to stand down all military units prepositioned to respond to a terrorist attack on our embassy facilities in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill the Americans on the real-time video feed?

And;

Why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••