Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
848,501 - 848,520 of 1,095,053 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for a new prototypical type potus ...preferably one with some actual originality....something fresh, bold, new, innovative, real---with LEADERSHIP abilities derived of actual experience--- FOR the all the working class people-not just some!
Something different...'cause when anyone puts some of these latest piktures of the current opotus and the former gwpotus next to each other, there's just an uncanny resemblance. Kinda disenchanting--like loaves of stale light bread or wheat bread on the menus lol.
Maybe all the Hollyweird and whine toxins have just penetrated society too deeply now---time for a new inoculation AGAINST such!
CHRISTIE et al for POTUS 2016!
I like Andrew Napolitano. I think a good VP with him would be Paul Ryan. Normally, I would not favor a Libertarian in federal government, but we've gone so far I think that's what we need now.
A staunch constitutionalist as president, and a libertarian and vice president.
What do you think?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Sean Hannity sure has changed his tune.
The rambunctious Fox News host on Monday lashed into the Obama administration over the revelations of widespread Internet and phone surveillance by the National Security Agency, warning that "anarchy and tyranny will follow."
But back in 2006, when a similar NSA spying scandal was unearthed during President George W. Bush's administration, Hannity wasn't so concerned. He came out as a staunch defender of the NSA then, saying it was "staggering to me we are even debating the use of these techniques in this country even at this time."
Media Matters put together a mashup of Hannity's comments, comparing his position then and now. Watch the whole video above.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/12/sean...
Must be the hairspray.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Groups Suing The IRS Never Suffered Any Harm

The most high profile of the cases is the one brought by uber-rightist legal publicity hound Jay Sekulow of the American Center for Law and Justice. He has assembled 25 Tea Party groups into an action seeking both administrative and financial relief. The problem is that he is suing under a provision that addresses cases where applicants were seeking tax-exempt status for donations (501c3), but whose applications were denied or delayed. However, 23 of the 25 plaintiffs were not seeking tax-exempt status at all. They were merely applying for non-profit status (501c4). Therefore, the delays (there were no denials) would not have harmed the organizations fundraising ability because they were never structured to give donors a tax break.

That is a significant discovery because these hoaxters have been whining for weeks that their efforts to raise money were hampered by the IRS actions. As it turns out, there was nothing stopping them raising funds other than the fact that most Americans were repulsed by their extremist, right-wing agenda.

In addition, the complaints of the Teabaggers reveal that the IRS had good cause to subject them to extra scrutiny. They openly admit their belief that the IRS actions contributed to the electoral losses of Mitt Romney and other Republicans who may have won if these groups were not hamstrung by bureaucracy. But not only was there nothing preventing them from engaging in their work, their admissions show that they were, in fact, political operatives and not entitled to preferential tax treatment.

So once again, reality has encroached on the designs of the Tea Party to position themselves as “social welfare” organizations with no political motives. From the start they were deeply entangled with the Republican Party and their mission was always to advance GOP candidates and policies. And now we see that they are abusing the legal system for undeserved relief and for, of course, publicity. Expect these cases to be dismissed in short order, after which the Teabaggers will bellow some nonsense about the liberal courts denying them justice.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You may be correct-O'bama is so trigger happy that he may have droned every plane in the sky.
Well he would not have continued to read for half an hour: here goat, here goateee!

"The planes transponders were turned off, we couldn't "see" them.

What? What? What?

So enemy jets are invisible to our TRILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR DEFENSES?

(unless they leave transponders on?)

Republicans: we got our war now! Yipeeeee!

Your kids are going to die and get maimed for life!

(Not ours!)

Republicans: unpatriotic selfish greedy warmongers hypocrites borrow $5 trillion useless scummmmmbaaaags traitors morrrrrooonnnnns idiots all greedy greedy greedy liars!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Bill O’Reilly suddenly opposed to NSA surveillance he supported under Bush

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/11/bill-or...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Carol thinks the only way to get regime change is through all out invasion.
Supporting regime change is NOT supporting invasion.
My God you people are stupid
The point is Pelosi claimed "Bush lied."

According to her own assessment of the danger Saddam presented to us and the rest of the world, apparently he didn't.

That's what makes her the Queen Weasel and you, another useful idiot. No offense.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The President told Panetta tp do whatever they could.
That's what Obama is notorious for doing. Telling others to do his job.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I believe there was something referenced in the historical transcripts of it all.
It's kind of what normal, humane, human type people allow for people to do.
You would assume something as DUHM as there not being any schools in DC.
Have you licked clean your appropriate jackboot heels today yet?
Well, we was he? GD it. soldiers were dying. WTF was Bush every minute of every day!!!! Didn't he care> OMG OMG OMG
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he would not have continued to read for half an hour: here goat, here goateee!
"The planes transponders were turned off, we couldn't "see" them.
What? What? What?
So enemy jets are invisible to our TRILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR DEFENSES?
(unless they leave transponders on?)
Republicans: we got our war now! Yipeeeee!
Your kids are going to die and get maimed for life!
(Not ours!)
Republicans: unpatriotic selfish greedy warmongers hypocrites borrow $5 trillion useless scummmmmbaaaags traitors morrrrrooonnnnns idiots all greedy greedy greedy liars!
I am not a crook!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're thinking of the OTHER party. Which isn't MY party.
MY party is trying to repeal as much of it as possible. MY party did not vote for Obamacare.
However, you're right about the OTHER party not wanting Obama anywhere near them before the next election.
Hey byytch!

Not a word about Bush wasting $5 TRILLION on war, death etc.(And free gov loot for Richy!)

But medical insurance for every citizen gets your girdddle around your neck?

Carol supports death as long as Republicans get paid?

$1 TRILLION PER YEAR FOR DEATH.

$0 for medical?

Stuff it killer!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Listen, I'm amongst the true black community, true hispanic community, minorities in general. Obama hasn't lost an ounce of support. You righties think that if you lie about something long enuff, it will eventually come true. The truth is, none of it's even a conversation in the minority communities. We knew by the redneck vow made in the beginning to make Obama a 1 term president. We knew by the birther attempts. We knew by the challenge of his legal status, the unlawful attempt to search & seize his property, documents of school records, applications for college ect... We knew, when all else fails, you all would show your true colors (red in the neck area), you all would resort to scandalous tactics. It won't work either! There's not a single political aspect you could point to & say " it hasn't improved under Obama," because it's a lie. But you keep lying for comfort, see where that got you in Nov! It only makes the truth more blatant when revealed!
Unemployment has never been higher among blacks.

There is a bipartisan group of blacks making their voices heard against Obama's immigration bill. They claim all the studies show that immigrants take jobs away from blacks.

Looks like not all blacks agree with you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Sample of reported Obamacare premiums and coverage

http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/13/news/economy/...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush in contact with Iraqi forces daily while Obama rarely contacted them
and.....
this is idiot Dave's response
Hey, if you don't have anything bright to say , better to be quiet fool.
Obama spoke with the head of the joint chiefs & Pantta during the 8 hr ordeal

That's three times more often than you bozos claimed Bush checked in.(at least once in 8 hours vs once a day)

So really, WTF was Bush doing!!!! Where was he!! OMG OMG OMG

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
There must have been an emergency indoctrination session to give out the party line excuses and lies. None of the usual Democrat frauds are here.
Get ready for a wave of new propaganda lies when they reappear.
Exactly. Is it that california group?
I'll bet it is. LOL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That video was barely watched anywhere outside the US.
Just think if Christians reacted the same way every time a movie made fun of their religion or their God.

Muslims have to learn not to take out their anger on those who had nothing to do with insulting them or their god. It's giving their religion a bad name.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Is it that california group?
I'll bet it is. LOL
YOUR BUSH BORROWED $5 TRILLION.

Caused death and destruction on our side?

He doubled our nations debt!

Up 100%!

Republican hypocrites!

Plus he erased TRILLIONS IN CITIZEN WEALTH.

(He gets a pass here? Not one admission from you morrrrronnns?)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? Where was that?
Jackson, MI. With a side of chicken livers!!! Lmao!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

The price of Obamacare and the rotten Obama economy

(Reuters)- Wal-Mart Stores Inc has in recent months been only hiring temporary workers at many of its U.S. stores, the first time the world's largest retailer has done so outside of the holiday shopping season.

A Reuters survey of 52 stores run by the largest U.S. private employer in the past month, including one in every U.S. state, showed that 27 were hiring only temps, 20 were hiring a combination of regular full, part-time and temp jobs, and five were not hiring at all. The survey was based on interviews with managers, sales staff and human resource department employees at the stores.

The new hiring policy is to ensure "we are staffed appropriately," when the stores are busiest and is not a cost-cutting move, said company spokesman David Tovar. Temporary workers, he said, are paid the same starting pay as other workers.

Using temporary workers enables the company to have adequate staff on busy weeknights and weekends without having to hire additional full-time staff.

Tovar said fewer than 10 percent of its U.S. workforce is temporary - or what the company internally calls "flexible associates" - compared to 1 to 2 percent before 2013. The majority of its workforce is still regular full-time staff, he said.

Walmart U.S. Chief Executive Bill Simon also confirmed that the company is hiring more temp workers. "Their hours flex by the needs of the business from time to time," he told reporters the day before Wal-Mart's annual meeting last week.

The hiring strategy could save Wal-Mart money by trimming labor costs at a time when its margins remain under pressure. Many consumers are still struggling given a high jobless rate and lack of income growth, leaving retailers of everyday goods with little pricing power, according to other company CEOs and benefits experts. Competition from dollar stores, other big box discount chains and grocery stores is also intense.

It also could set an example for some other companies as they look for ways to cushion themselves from a potential rise in healthcare costs next year as a result of President Barack Obama's health care reforms, according industry experts and retail executives. Tovar said that the move wasn't related to these reforms, commonly known as Obamacare, but he did acknowledge that it could take a year or more for temporary workers to receive health care benefits. Turnover in retail often occurs within the first few months.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You clowns would vote for Obama is there were videos of Obama clubbing baby seals.
The truth is, you are ignorant of everything other than Obama hates whitey. And, the degree of your racism is evident in the count of the votes.
You, clown, are a racist hate-mongering bigot.
But, it will all be over soon. It is impossible for the government to continue giving you everything paid for by everyone else. The government will collapse, and everything you get from the government will disappear.
You will have to expand the area you forage in, and begin stealing in areas you aren't familliar with.
We know you'll be coming to see us. You know you'll be coming to see us.
See you then.
Perhaps we can discuss politics over a cup of coffee when you arrive.))))))
I'm far from racist! Ask my multicultural family & friends. My life speaks volumes, yours that of a racist! I also don't lie, I just don't like you & those like you! Your hidden racism sticks out like a sore thumb. You were against Obama from the beginning which made folks like myself get out & vote who normally wouldn't vote. As for the other nonsense, I don't get shit from the govt, neither do I give shit to the govt. I'm not a part of the "system!" You pal should be happy that time brings change & change takes time &, that I've changed through time. Otherwise, we probably would be bumping heads sooner or later! What makes you think you would be ready for dudes born & raised in a war zone? You should thank your lucky stars that it's nothing like the shit you envision & continue hunting deer & other that don't shoot back. And pray the say never comes that the hood comes a knocking at your door! That's a while different animal bro!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Nanofiber sensor instantly detects diabetes or lung cancer in breath

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min RONE 49,231
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Insect Trust 68,820
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 3 hr Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 3 hr Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 550
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,625
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 176,650
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••