Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
848,461 - 848,480 of 1,095,508 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if the President does't talk direct to Panetta, there is no other source of updates or information available to the President.
I guess the perfect plan to attack the US is to kidnap Panetta & then attack. Then no one would ever know the US was being attacked.
You people are just ridiculous.
Any reasonable person would expect the President of the United States to be in constant touch with as many state departments as are involved in an ongoing attack on an embassy and after the ambassador is reported as dead. And then tell the American people exactly what happened and why it happened immediately - at least within one or two days.

This president had a fundraiser the next day and Susan Rice was sent out for damage control. His priorities were made quite clear.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please list the legislation that the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession. I keep asking & you keep being unable to answer.
Housing collapse started in 2006.
Your CRA excuse has been debunked numerous times
The Republicans ran each & every department of the executive federal government from Jan of 2001 thru Jan of 2009.
Let's go over this again, numbskull.

The Republicans conceeded everything the Democrats needed in an agreement between the Republicans and Democrats in 2003, the Democrats getting no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime loan program in exchange for supporting the front in Iraq. There was no additional legislation needed.
The Democrats took control of all oversight of the institutions that caused the collapse in January, 2007. After 2 years of oversight by the Democrats the economy collapsed. During those two years, the continual stream of lies from Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank are too voluminous to list here in a post limited to 4000 words.
If the Democrats didn't get their Marxist subprime housing loan program, they would have done the exact same thing they did throu8ghout the Cold War and sabotage the United States during a time of war.

Never negotiate with Marxists. Any concession will come back to do you great harm. The economic collapse of 2008 caused by the Demcorats is an excellent example of that truth.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dddooouuuccchhhheeeee baggggg!
Only in your warped mind!
Lumbering jumbo jets allowed to fly over DC?
AFTER THE NYC TOWERS HIT?
What? What?
Defense: Bush had none?
USA only wastes a trillion per year on military,
THEN DOESN'T USE IT WHEN DC ATTACKED?
(but Bush did attack Iraq? They never came here and did squat.)
All told: Bush borrowed $5 TRILLION DOLLARS.
(for nothing.)
You may be correct-O'bama is so trigger happy that he may have droned every plane in the sky.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Your party has had its share of unelectable candidates, let's not forget.
By all logic in the universe, Romney should have won the last election by a landslide.
But we are a nanny state now and the majority didn't want to fire the nanny.
Just wait until after Obamacare has had time to really sink in after the first of next year.
You're not going to win an election when the computers counting the votes are programmed to steal votes. If you want a recount, THERE'S NOTHING TO COUNT.
It's child's play to find the places where the Democrats were stupid enough to program the computers to steal 100 percent of the vote, like the 69 precincts in just the state of Ohio around the city of Cleveland. It's impossible to find the locations where the computers were programmed to steal one in three or one in four votes.
We no longer have a democracy.
The Constitution is next.

I'm wondering what will be necessary to restore democracy here in the United States. Perhaps that is why Janet Napolitano is preparing for a large-scale war against the American people.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Just to prove Nancy Pelosi, aka "Bush lied", is the Queen Weasel:

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi
Statement on US Led Military Strike Against Iraq
December 16, 1998
http://www.house.gov/pelosi/priraq1.htm

"Saddam Hussein certainly has chemical and biological weapons. There's no question about that."

During an interview on "Meet The Press"
November 17, 2002
http://www.accuracy.org/newsrelease.php...

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein.... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."

Addressing the US Senate
October 10, 2002
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov /
cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?position=a ll&page=H7777&dbname=2 002_record

Maybe she thought Saddam became a changed man after he had time to dispose of all those weapons she spoke of.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Something maybe connected to Benghazi? An Al-Queada manual on how to use shoulder fired surface to air missiles has stirred up fears of their use on passenger aircraft. With up to 15,000 SAMs missing from Libya the concern is that they have spread all over the globe. If a mule can lump 40lbs of pot across the border or a homemade submarine can bring in 7 tons of coke how many SAMs can they bring into and deploy across this country?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

As for the jester in the weasel court:

"It is the duty of any president, in the final analysis, to defend this nation and dispel the security threat. Saddam Hussein has brought military action upon himself by refusing for 12 years to comply with the mandates of the United Nations. The brave and capable men and women of our armed forces and those who are with us will quickly, I know, remove him once and for all as a threat to his neighbors, to the world, and to his own people, and I support their doing so."

Senator John Kerry
Statement on eve of military strikes against Iraq
March 17, 2003
http://www.tnr.com/doc.mhtml... ...

"It appears that with the deadline for exile come and gone, Saddam Hussein has chosen to make military force the ultimate weapons inspections enforcement mechanism. If so, the only exit strategy is victory, this is our common mission and the world's cause."

Senator John Kerry
Statement on commencement of military strikes against Iraq
March 20, 2003
http://kerry.senate.gov/high/record.cfm...

"I think it was the right decision to disarm Saddam Hussein. And when the president made the decision, I supported him, and I support the fact that we did disarm him."

Senator John Kerry
During a Democratic Primary Debate at the University of South Carolina
May 3, 2003
http://www.vote-smart.org/debate_transcripts/... ...

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

Senator John Kerry
Addressing the US Senate
October 9, 2002

Of course, that was before he voted against it after he decided to run for the presidency and use his own words against GWB.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Just to prove Nancy Pelosi, aka "Bush lied", is the Queen Weasel:
"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Statement on US Led Military Strike Against Iraq
December 16, 1998
http://www.house.gov/pelosi/priraq1.htm
"Saddam Hussein certainly has chemical and biological weapons. There's no question about that."
During an interview on "Meet The Press"
November 17, 2002
http://www.accuracy.org/newsrelease.php...
"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein.... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."
Addressing the US Senate
October 10, 2002
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov /
cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?position=a ll&page=H7777&dbname=2 002_record
Maybe she thought Saddam became a changed man after he had time to dispose of all those weapons she spoke of.
Dumbass Carol thinks the only way to get regime change is through all out invasion.

Supporting regime change is NOT supporting invasion.

My God you people are stupid

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go over this again, numbskull.
The Republicans conceeded everything the Democrats needed in an agreement between the Republicans and Democrats in 2003, the Democrats getting no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime loan program in exchange for supporting the front in Iraq. There was no additional legislation needed.
The Democrats took control of all oversight of the institutions that caused the collapse in January, 2007. After 2 years of oversight by the Democrats the economy collapsed. During those two years, the continual stream of lies from Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank are too voluminous to list here in a post limited to 4000 words.
If the Democrats didn't get their Marxist subprime housing loan program, they would have done the exact same thing they did throu8ghout the Cold War and sabotage the United States during a time of war.
Never negotiate with Marxists. Any concession will come back to do you great harm. The economic collapse of 2008 caused by the Demcorats is an excellent example of that truth.
I'm sorry, you forgot to include that list of legislation as requested.

Let me help you by reminding you again.

Please list the legislation that the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession. I keep asking & you keep being unable to answer.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Your party is going to have a lot of quitters because of O'bamacare-see if the lawmakers and aides leave now-they can keep their current health insurance, but if they wait, they are afraid it is going up. Senators are asking O'bama not to help them campaign. LOL
You're thinking of the OTHER party. Which isn't MY party.

MY party is trying to repeal as much of it as possible. MY party did not vote for Obamacare.

However, you're right about the OTHER party not wanting Obama anywhere near them before the next election.

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>As McCrystal said in the interview, that O'bama fired him for, President Bush was in touch with the leaders on the ground in Iraq every day. O'bama didn't bother.
Turkey is getting ready to fall--Your President is dangerous to the world.
One all a day? Really, what did he do the rest of the time. Where was he?? Didn't he care? OMG OMG OMG

So Obama shut down that park? Really.

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Orders came from the White House, dufus.
Where was Obama?
Where was Obama during the 8-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the Americans in Benghazi when the White House ordered the Americans in Benghazi hung out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?
And, why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
The President told Panetta tp do whatever they could.

There were no other orders.

You forgot to answer my question:

Where was Bush during the Iraq & Afghanistan Wars. I want to know every minute of every day. Did he ever eat, sleep, whack off, get drunk, do a couple lines, fly out to give Mccain a birthday cake??? OMG soldiers that he sent to war were dying!!! Where the f*ck was Bush. OMG OMG OMG

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Carol thinks the only way to get regime change is through all out invasion.
The only regime change O'bama has supported is Moslems practicing Islam and instilling Shariah law. The regime changes he has supported are against democracy in every part of the world. Turkey is getting ready to fall--they don't want Shariah--but O'bama is not going to support regime change there. He was just with his friend the Islamist turkey--you know the day...Marines had to hold the umbrella over the terrorist's heads.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was Bush during the Iraq & Afghanistan Wars. I want to know every minute of every day. Did he ever eat, sleep, whack off, get drunk, do a couple lines, fly out to give Mccain a birthday cake??? OMG soldiers that he sent to war were dying!!! Where the f*ck was Bush. OMG OMG OMG
Must be lonely for you today, Dumb Dave. Where are all your fellow misfits & retarded Democrats today?

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One all a day? Really, what did he do the rest of the time. Where was he?? Didn't he care? OMG OMG OMG
So Obama shut down that park? Really.
Where was O'bama during Benghazi. We knew where Bush was every second of the day-you libs made sure of that.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Something maybe connected to Benghazi? An Al-Queada manual on how to use shoulder fired surface to air missiles has stirred up fears of their use on passenger aircraft. With up to 15,000 SAMs missing from Libya the concern is that they have spread all over the globe. If a mule can lump 40lbs of pot across the border or a homemade submarine can bring in 7 tons of coke how many SAMs can they bring into and deploy across this country?
Combine that with the fact that Obama has given every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States with absolutely no scrutiny.
I'd say it's a very logical conclusion that they are also taking advantage of us not even having a border with Mexico. It's very obvious illegal products are crossing the border in massive quantities (drugs). Only an idiot would think Al Qaeda would misss that opportunity to smuggle portable anti-aircraft missiles into the very country that is their number one enemy.
Especially when the president is shielding them.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, you forgot to include that list of legislation as requested.
Let me help you by reminding you again.
I'm sorry you are fixed on a position supported by only lies.
But, here's the real-world facts again for you:

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You still didn't answer the questions. We want to know where Obama was. Orders came from the White House, dufus.

Where was Obama?
Where was Obama during the 8-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the Americans in Benghazi when the White House ordered the Americans in Benghazi hung out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?

And, why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're thinking of the OTHER party. Which isn't MY party.
MY party is trying to repeal as much of it as possible. MY party did not vote for Obamacare.
However, you're right about the OTHER party not wanting Obama anywhere near them before the next election.
Listen, I'm amongst the true black community, true hispanic community, minorities in general. Obama hasn't lost an ounce of support. You righties think that if you lie about something long enuff, it will eventually come true. The truth is, none of it's even a conversation in the minority communities. We knew by the redneck vow made in the beginning to make Obama a 1 term president. We knew by the birther attempts. We knew by the challenge of his legal status, the unlawful attempt to search & seize his property, documents of school records, applications for college ect... We knew, when all else fails, you all would show your true colors (red in the neck area), you all would resort to scandalous tactics. It won't work either! There's not a single political aspect you could point to & say " it hasn't improved under Obama," because it's a lie. But you keep lying for comfort, see where that got you in Nov! It only makes the truth more blatant when revealed!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And how was that supposed regime change plan working out?
Let's see...
UN sanctions continually in place; Saddam Hussein rebuilding his war machine with money stolen from the UN's oil-for-food scam.

Looks like your so-called "regime change" plan was a collosal failure. Hell, Saddam Hussien even rebuilt his massive war machine under your bullshit plan.

Bush ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE