Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

#924082 Jun 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
The Republican War on Women continues:
Now, a group of 35 Republican lawmakers in the House have introduced an omnibus anti-abortion bill that combines some of the worst attacks on women’s reproductive health into a single measure.
House Bill 200, introduced by state Rep. Ron Hood (R) and backed by 34 of his fellow Republicans, includes the following restrictions on the women who seek abortion care and the doctors who provide it to them:
Mandates invasive ultrasounds, and forces women to pay for the cost of the extra procedure themselves.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/06/13/21...
As opposed to the violence on women having invasive scaring procedure...... You are a sick person..... Keep your legs together idiot..... Better yet keep getting abortions so you won't reproduce.....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#924083 Jun 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
survey released earlier this week by the Pew Research Center finds that over 6 in 10 American gun owners are white men. Overall, 74 percent of gun owners are male and 82 percent are white. Just 7 percent of gun owners are African-American and 6 percent are Hispanic.
This result suggests that the gun lobby’s present clout is unlikely to last much longer, as white people as a percentage of America’s population are projected to decline rapidly in coming decades:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/issue/
Yeah I'm sure all the illegal gun owners were happy to tell Pew how many guns they have. LOL!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924084 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What sonicfilter apparently doesn't know is that a new poll shows a large majority of democrats now support the data mining under Obama. The large majority were against it under Bush.
This issue definitely crosses party lines but those of us who now have misgivings on the right have more reason to feel that way after finding out we're definitely the enemy.
so who is the enemy of the Right?

the Left. same as when Bush was in office.

you FOXbots need to quit acting like none of this stuff happened during Bush.

it's not like you can just go run around the internet and delete all the FOX video that offsets any hypocrisy from the left.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#924085 Jun 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama spoke with the head of the joint chiefs & Pantta during the 8 hr ordeal
That's three times more often than you bozos claimed Bush checked in.(at least once in 8 hours vs once a day)
So really, WTF was Bush doing!!!! Where was he!! OMG OMG OMG
Really? So, since you know where Obama was, just answer the goddam question.

Where was Obama during the 8-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the Americans in Benghazi when orders came from the White House to stand down all military units prepositioned to respond to a terrorist attack on our embassy facilities in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill the Americans on the real-time video feed?

And;

Why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924086 Jun 13, 2013
Shed a Tear

Most of you of a certain age must remember that “Crying Indian” public service announcement from the 70s with the ‘Indian’(who I think was actually an Italian-American actor) shedding a tear for the destruction of the environment. I was imagining a similar ad only with Pat Buchanan over this story which says that whites are no longer a majority among Americans under the age of 5.

http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924088 Jun 13, 2013
For the first time, America’s racial and ethnic minorities now make up about half of the under-5 age group, the government said Thursday. It’s a historic shift that shows how young people are at the forefront of sweeping changes by race and class.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/whites-beco...

more stuff you will never hear about on FOX.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#924089 Jun 13, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR BUSH BORROWED $5 TRILLION.
Caused death and destruction on our side?
He doubled our nations debt!
Up 100%!
Republican hypocrites!
Plus he erased TRILLIONS IN CITIZEN WEALTH.
(He gets a pass here? Not one admission from you morrrrronnns?)
You are an ignorant buffoon.
Let me educate on how the government of the United States works. Here's a handy reference so you can read in detail exactly how the government of the United States works:

http://constitutionus.com/

If you (and Obama) ever find the time to read the Constitution, you will discover that it is Congress that controls all spending and revenue.
If you (and Obama) ever study the issue, you will discover that the Republican-controlled Congress added 3.5 trillion dollars to the debt while fighting the war the Arabs started.
In January, 2007, when the Democrats took full control of the purse strings of the US government, the total debt had increased from 5 trillion dollars to 8.5 trillion dollars, and the annual deficit was 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars.

Please tell us what the Democrats have done to the deficit and debt since.

Thank you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#924090 Jun 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right.
Capitalism just fell by the wayside.
Stupid cons. But I love their comedy!
BULLSH**! We'll put capitalism on the back burner in order to reinforce principles.
Once we have principles in place, capitalism will still thrive.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#924091 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They already HAVE the whole George Soros network ...
0's puppet master, along with the saudi's ...
and the Chinese.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#924092 Jun 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Social damage costs?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .........
How about self-image damage to Tree-Huggers?
Equality and Justice for Earth Worms?
Suicidal tendencies amongst Liberals?
This is serious stuff indeed!
(snicker, snicker...up-chuck...snicker, snicker)
"Equality and Justice for Earth Worms" That's a great idea! Also, the social and economic rights of bees and protection of their privacy rights to pollinate in peace. If we can give rights of citizenship to a non-human corporation than to be fair and equal we have to give a river, lake or stream the same rights. I'd love to see the Delaware River in court suing Dupont for its Edgemoor Chemical Plant and BP for its Marcus Hook refinery for its damaging pollution.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#924093 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any poll on this subject that does not clearly distinguish between spying on American citizens and spying on foreign citizens is clearly worthless.
Non-citizens, abroad or here, should receive a high degree of scrutiny.
That's just part of their agenda to avoid publishing the actual opinions of the American population.... propaganda.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#924094 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily uses a transvaginal probe every day, pretending it's Obama.
I'll bet prism has it stored. LOL
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#924095 Jun 13, 2013
OBAMA CAME FROM A MULTICULRURAL FAMILY AND HIS grandmomma was a bigot obama said that she didnt like BLACKMEN so coming from a mulricultral family doesnt mean NJ1 cant be a racists by the way you might not be a racists HOWEVER you are intolerant as FU**
Lincoln

United States

#924096 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The housing market collapse was responsible for the stock market crash.
How many times do we have to go over this?
Your precious Democrats thought the bad loans by Fannie and Freddie were okey-dokey all the way up until the house of cards collapsed.
Bush tried to warn them. Give the man a break.
Because you type this
does not make it valid.

Republicans seem not progressing with scandals instead of party unity
LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#924097 Jun 13, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
I am not a crook!
You can trust me!
I never tell a lie!!!
My administration is transparent, like I promised it would be. Yes, you can see right through my bullshit.
Bo is looking at every citizen's junk. I know this opinion.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924098 Jun 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant buffoon.
Let me educate on how the government of the United States works. Here's a handy reference so you can read in detail exactly how the government of the United States works:
http://constitutionus.com/
If you (and Obama) ever find the time to read the Constitution, you will discover that it is Congress that controls all spending and revenue.
If you (and Obama) ever study the issue, you will discover that the Republican-controlled Congress added 3.5 trillion dollars to the debt while fighting the war the Arabs started.
In January, 2007, when the Democrats took full control of the purse strings of the US government, the total debt had increased from 5 trillion dollars to 8.5 trillion dollars, and the annual deficit was 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars.
Please tell us what the Democrats have done to the deficit and debt since.
Thank you.
Excuse me. You forgot to mention that the 3.5 trillion in debt due to the Great Arab War Against Wahhabistan was not in the budget.

You also forgot to mention the Great Recession started in 4th quarter of 2007 that you have failed to list the legislation the Democrats passed to create it in just 9 months as you claim.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#924099 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Gates is a college dropout.
These are the tech leaders and many are obscure.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#924100 Jun 13, 2013
IF the SUBURBAN LIBERAL AND THE URBAN DEMOCRAT TEACHERS WERE SO GO AT SPELLING WHY ARE THE CHILDREN OF URBAN DEMOCRATS doing well in school oh I forgot they are taught EBONICS BY LEOSANA so they wont do well on STANDARD EXAMS also why wasn't fluent in EBONICS why doesnt he give his speeches in EBONICS

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924101 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats should continue to push for gun confiscation, a winning political strategy.
By the way, one would assume that these "statistics" from the Communist-front Pew Research Center refer to legal or registered gun owners. If illegal gun owners were included, the percentage of black gun owners would likely triple or quadruple.
Republicans should keep producing these headlines:

"Senate rejects Republican effort to gut immigration bill"

This immigration bill will split the Republican Party.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#924102 Jun 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so who is the enemy of the Right?
the Left. same as when Bush was in office.
you FOXbots need to quit acting like none of this stuff happened during Bush.
it's not like you can just go run around the internet and delete all the FOX video that offsets any hypocrisy from the left.
"Bush did it, too!"
"It's all Bush's fault!"
"Bush did it, too!"
"It's all Bush's fault!"
"Bush did it, too!"
"It's all Bush's fault!"
"Bush did it, too!"
"It's all Bush's fault!"
"Bush did it, too!"
"It's all Bush's fault!"

Will you clowns make up your minds? One side of your mouth says Bush was such a great president that Obama is just doing what Bush did. The other side of your mouth says everything is all Bush's fault.

Let's start with what should be obvious. Bush isn't the president. We are concerned with what is happening today.

There is no comparison between anything that happened when Bush was president and the attempt to install an Orwellian dictatorship today.

Eric Holder is running guns for Mexican drug cartels.
Janet Napolitano is preparing for a major war against the American people.
The government built an 80-million dollar facility for the sole purpose of subjectively spying on the population.
Obama wants to use weaponized drones on the American population.
... and on, and on, and on.

But, let's get to the very core of the discussion. Here is the rule that must be complied with, or we fight a war over this:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

This is non-negotiable. You must comply with this.... or we fight. If you choose to fight a war over this principle, ultimately the winners will most certainly hang the losers. So, don't whine and cry if it's your neck that noose gets put around. Take it like a man. You started it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 1 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 1 hr GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 2 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 70,988
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info