Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#924034 Jun 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Thanks for proving you need to go off your own topic and attack on a personal level when confronted with facts.
It speaks volumes about conservative integrity... and I use that term very, very, very, VERY loosely!
I love this Conservative Comedy Channel Programming (cccp)!
What an idiot you are.

Once again, typing r e a l slow people can read everything posted here and KNOW you didn't post any facts just an insult.

Whiner
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#924035 Jun 13, 2013
WETHER the weather be hot or wether be not we must wether the weather wether we like it or not well it seems OBAMA might be delivering on his promise to be transparent because we are learning alot
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924036 Jun 13, 2013
WOW wrote:
NOW IS THIS A REAL IN YOUR FACE BIG BROTHER is a BIG BROTHER, THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT LIE THE POLITICIANS THAT WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT does the lying thats what they are paid to do the GOVERNMENT IS HONEST it does what its going to do and HIRE BUSH AND OBAMA TO LIE ABOUT IT
LOL, meltdown in progress.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924037 Jun 13, 2013
The Republican War on Women continues:

Now, a group of 35 Republican lawmakers in the House have introduced an omnibus anti-abortion bill that combines some of the worst attacks on women’s reproductive health into a single measure.

House Bill 200, introduced by state Rep. Ron Hood (R) and backed by 34 of his fellow Republicans, includes the following restrictions on the women who seek abortion care and the doctors who provide it to them:

Mandates invasive ultrasounds, and forces women to pay for the cost of the extra procedure themselves.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/06/13/21...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924039 Jun 13, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your "bro", bigot. You know nothing about my feelings on race, do you, homophobe?
You're the moron with the big mouth here all day, every day, that has no life, bigot.
Uh oh, have another donut fatty; you're having a meltdown
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#924040 Jun 13, 2013
DID DUM DEM COME BACK AS NJ1 same clown stories from it
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#924041 Jun 13, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your "bro", bigot. You know nothing about my feelings on race, do you, homophobe?
You're the moron with the big mouth here all day, every day, that has no life, bigot.
shows Jay how much you pay attention. I'm not on here all day or everyday. You are what I call you, you don't like don't respond crybaby!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924042 Jun 13, 2013
More on the war on women by republicans:

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) has thrown his support behind an anti-abortion measure that’s currently moving through the state legislature, saying he will sign the bill into law if it makes it to his desk. SB 206 would require women to undergo an ultrasound before getting an abortion — which would mandate an invasive transvaginal probe for some of the women who seek early abortions in their first trimester — and force one of the state’s last abortion clinics to close its doors

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/06/12/21...
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#924043 Jun 13, 2013
IS THIS GUY STUCK ON RACISM AND BIGOTRY BECAUSE NJ1 THINKS PEOPLE OF THIS AGE GROUP ARE USELESS AND I CAN SEE why just reading this garbage from this over the hill BIGOT/RACISTS NJ1 IS right about people from this era
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#924044 Jun 13, 2013
Rather than thank whistleblower Edward Snowden for revealing the massive scope of government spying under Obama, Congressman Clyburn sees a conspiracy against the president. Otherwise, how could a 30-year-old white boy who dropped out of high school get in a position to blow the whistle on the Obama administration.“I haven’t gotten to where I am in politics without relying on my gut,” said Clyburn.“And my gut tells me this is an effort to embarrass the president.”

“No doubt, white privilege did play a role.”

Clyburn’s gut isn’t a bit queasy about the dramatic expansion of the National Security State, as long as Big Brother is Black. What gives Clyburn angry bowels is the idea that a white guy with a GED had a secret security clearance.“Where did he get the intellectual capacity to be allowed access to all this data?” fumed Clyburn. The better question is, Where did Snowden get the moral courage to go up against rapidly growing fascism with a Black face?

Julianne Malveaux is considered quite gifted, intellectually. She’s an economist, author, political commentator and former president of historically Black Bennett College, in North Carolina. But she, too, seems more upset about young Snowden’s fat salary at a law firm in Hawaii, than about threats to everyone’s civil liberties. Malveaux sounded like Congressman Clyburn’s echo.“I am still trying to figure out,” she said,“how a young white man with a GED was able to infiltrate both the respected firm Booz Allen and also the CIA, to earn a wage of more than $200,000 a year, and to know enough to whistle-blow.”

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924045 Jun 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know when you are lying- name calling, cruising and a few OMGs.
This may work for brain challenged frontporch, but it makes you look like an IDIOT.
Panetta testified that he had a briefing with Obama at five and received no further contact. Taped testimony you refused to watch.
"During" -as more than one contact never happened.
So lets review, you called me a liar (name calling) so I guess you are calling yourself an IDIOT.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924046 Jun 13, 2013
Another warrior in the war against women:

Despite Republican strategists’ efforts to keep GOP politicians from making insensitive comments about rape victims, Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ) channeled former Rep. Todd Akin’s (R-MO) infamous “legitimate rape” comment during a committee hearing on Wednesday. Defending his proposal to ban all abortions after 20 weeks with no exceptions for rape and incest, Franks claimed,“The incidence of rape resulting in pregnancy are very low.”

As the Washington Post reports, Franks went on to nonsensically argue,“But when you make that exception [allowing rape victims to get abortions], there’s usually a requirement to report the rape within 48 hours. And in this case that’s impossible because this is in the sixth month of gestation. And that’s what completely negates and vitiates the purpose of such an amendment

These claims quickly collapse under cursory scientific scrutiny. By claiming rape-related pregnancies are “rare,” Franks is dismissing an estimated 32,101 women who get pregnant from rape per year. One study found that about 32.4 percent of victims did not find out they were pregnant until their second trimester — beyond the strict 20 week limit Franks is seeking to impose on American women seeking abortions. Half of those victims chose to undergo an abortion rather than keep the fetus or put it up for adoption. Some research suggests that rape victims are actually more likely to get pregnant, putting the number of women who became pregnant from rape in one year around 83,000.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924047 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
MediaMatters is a tax-exempt Communist-front Soros propaganda mill.
kinda like how News Corp is a tax-exempt Fascist-front Murdoch propaganda mill?

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#924048 Jun 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, meltdown in progress.
LOL, azzwhole in progress.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924049 Jun 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot you are.
Once again, typing r e a l slow people can read everything posted here and KNOW you didn't post any facts just an insult.
Whiner
It's interesting to see you believe you typing slow can actually have benefits for others!

Must be something you picked up on fart news, eh son?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#924050 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
This is rich! Carol is the new spokeswoman for black people!!!
All anyone has to do is look at unemployment statistics. Maybe statistics speak for black people. I just repeated them.

The representative of the black group protesting Obama's immigration bill was a guest on the O'Reilly Factor last night.

I suppose she could have been a fake black person. I just repeated what she said.

You're bound and determined to perpetrate racism even where it doesn't exist, aren't you?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924051 Jun 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
And you get your licker by using your EBT card to get cash. At least "Galt" earned the monies he used, you used taxpayer money to treat your habit.
Peace
KMA
PS: And yes I will continue to collect my SS benefit. Paid in for more than 50 years, still pay in.
Here's government teat sucker Eed accusing others of sucking the government teat.

Just how pathetic can you get.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#924052 Jun 13, 2013
More on the war on women by republicans:
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) has thrown his support behind an anti-abortion measure that’s currently moving through the state legislature, saying he will sign the bill into law if it makes it to his desk. SB 206 would require women to undergo an ultrasound before getting an abortion — which would mandate an invasive transvaginal probe for some of the women who seek early abortions in their first trimester — and force one of the state’s last abortion clinics to close its doors
Zzzzzz......
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#924053 Jun 13, 2013
survey released earlier this week by the Pew Research Center finds that over 6 in 10 American gun owners are white men. Overall, 74 percent of gun owners are male and 82 percent are white. Just 7 percent of gun owners are African-American and 6 percent are Hispanic.

This result suggests that the gun lobby’s present clout is unlikely to last much longer, as white people as a percentage of America’s population are projected to decline rapidly in coming decades:

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/issue/
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924054 Jun 13, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Sonic Goober loves the fact Media Matter got tax exempt status. He uses their political propaganda all the time!
Fox Attacks Measure Repealing News Corp's Giant Tax Break

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/...

MM needs to start a cable channel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Guru 180,937
EverGreen Belgrade 48 min The__Baron 16
World's Best Photo Art 58 min Monte 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 48,587
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,617
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr j_m_w 98,695
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News