Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#924055 Jun 13, 2013
WHEN THE APPLE CART TURNS OVER Snowden learned computers at a community college and got his security clearance while training to be a Green Beret. He left the military after breaking both legs, but kept his clearance – and the rest is history, right up there with Wikileaks and the Pentagon Papers. No doubt, white privilege did play a role in Snowden’s gaining access to Big Brother’s secrets. There have also been lots of times when white privilege was put to good use for the Black Liberation Movement, and in the cause of peace. What makes certain Black folks mad at Edward Snowden, is that he embarrassed their president – which, for the Black Misleadership Class, is the greatest crime imaginable.

UP is DOWN DOWN is UP BLACK RACISM IS NOW LEGIT all from the ORIGINAL RACISTS THE DEMOCRATS IT IS BITTER SWEET now HOW WILL A BLACK BIGOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SUBURBAN LIBERAL from A WHAT IS THE TERM THE URBAN BIGOT USES FOR THOSE PEOPLE OH TEABAGGER WILL THEY ASK FOR ID to know which is friend or foe

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#924056 Jun 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Bill O’Reilly suddenly opposed to NSA surveillance he supported under Bush
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/11/bill-or...
He's much more concerned about PRISM and our private emails being read by anyone with an agenda and our internet services spied upon.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#924057 Jun 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda like how News Corp is a tax-exempt Fascist-front Murdoch propaganda mill?
Problem is they are not tax exempt, you frikkin moron Democrat nutcase. God are you people stoooopid.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924058 Jun 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"back porch turd"
You do live in La La Land. "real dumb" the epitome, a small businessman's success story? More like left wing loon, a lover of his boy, president nobama, and his failed policies. One with a hand out. One who is a racist. One with a single answer regarding our sorry economic situation, it's Bush's fault. A simple troll, a hypocrite and a bigot. In just a few words, your kind of boy.
Peace
KMA
When Moocher Eed gets mad, out come the racial slurs. Just like mosy Right whiners that post here. Pathetic ignorant Eed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924059 Jun 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
More on the war on women by republicans:
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) has thrown his support behind an anti-abortion measure that’s currently moving through the state legislature, saying he will sign the bill into law if it makes it to his desk. SB 206 would require women to undergo an ultrasound before getting an abortion — which would mandate an invasive transvaginal probe for some of the women who seek early abortions in their first trimester — and force one of the state’s last abortion clinics to close its doors
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/06/12/21...
lily uses a transvaginal probe every day, pretending it's Obama.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#924060 Jun 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So lets review, you called me a liar (name calling) so I guess you are calling yourself an IDIOT.
No. That would be you, Dumb Dave.

By the way, when are you going to put your communist flag back and get rid of the Turkey Vulture as your avatar?
Lincoln

United States

#924061 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
All anyone has to do is look at unemployment statistics. Maybe statistics speak for black people. I just repeated them.
The representative of the black group protesting Obama's immigration bill was a guest on the O'Reilly Factor last night.
I suppose she could have been a fake black person. I just repeated what she said.
You're bound and determined to perpetrate racism even where it doesn't exist, aren't you?
Republican President Bush 2008 Stock Maker Crash comes to mind when we look at economic problems today.
Somehow your concern for Black people rings hollow.
Peace
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#924062 Jun 13, 2013
I am not a crook!

You can trust me!

I never tell a lie!!!

My administration is transparent, like I promised it would be. Yes, you can see right through my bullshit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924063 Jun 13, 2013
Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:
Rather than thank whistleblower Edward Snowden for revealing the massive scope of government spying under Obama, Congressman Clyburn sees a conspiracy against the president. Otherwise, how could a 30-year-old white boy who dropped out of high school get in a position to blow the whistle on the Obama administration.“I haven’t gotten to where I am in politics without relying on my gut,” said Clyburn.“And my gut tells me this is an effort to embarrass the president.”
“No doubt, white privilege did play a role.”
Clyburn’s gut isn’t a bit queasy about the dramatic expansion of the National Security State, as long as Big Brother is Black. What gives Clyburn angry bowels is the idea that a white guy with a GED had a secret security clearance.“Where did he get the intellectual capacity to be allowed access to all this data?” fumed Clyburn. The better question is, Where did Snowden get the moral courage to go up against rapidly growing fascism with a Black face?
Julianne Malveaux is considered quite gifted, intellectually. She’s an economist, author, political commentator and former president of historically Black Bennett College, in North Carolina. But she, too, seems more upset about young Snowden’s fat salary at a law firm in Hawaii, than about threats to everyone’s civil liberties. Malveaux sounded like Congressman Clyburn’s echo.“I am still trying to figure out,” she said,“how a young white man with a GED was able to infiltrate both the respected firm Booz Allen and also the CIA, to earn a wage of more than $200,000 a year, and to know enough to whistle-blow.”
Bill Gates is a college dropout.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#924064 Jun 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox Attacks Measure Repealing News Corp's Giant Tax Break
http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/...
MM needs to start a cable channel.
SonicMoron Propaganda Post # 13! ROTFLMAO!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#924065 Jun 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox Attacks Measure Repealing News Corp's Giant Tax Break
http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/...
MM needs to start a cable channel.
They already HAVE the whole George Soros network ...
0's puppet master, along with the saudi's ...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#924066 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He's much more concerned about PRISM and our private emails being read by anyone with an agenda and our internet services spied upon.
He's afraid of losing his audience and therefore, his paycheck!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#924067 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like any employee of your server & a multitude of hackers?
Lincoln

United States

#924068 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese Hackers most likely have the same information?

NSA collection program covered for years in James Bamford books.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bamford
Peace

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#924069 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama continued to receive "briefings" from Reggie Love throughout the entire attack.
It's no longer enough to be a racist, you must add homophobe to your extensive fault resume? How 'bout that ol' "Fartblossom" Rove and Jeff Gannon?
Lincoln

United States

#924070 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama continued to receive "briefings" from Reggie Love throughout the entire attack.
This seems to have taken over your life?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924071 Jun 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
survey released earlier this week by the Pew Research Center finds that over 6 in 10 American gun owners are white men. Overall, 74 percent of gun owners are male and 82 percent are white. Just 7 percent of gun owners are African-American and 6 percent are Hispanic.
This result suggests that the gun lobby’s present clout is unlikely to last much longer, as white people as a percentage of America’s population are projected to decline rapidly in coming decades:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/issue/
Democrats should continue to push for gun confiscation, a winning political strategy.

By the way, one would assume that these "statistics" from the Communist-front Pew Research Center refer to legal or registered gun owners. If illegal gun owners were included, the percentage of black gun owners would likely triple or quadruple.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#924072 Jun 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
MediaMatters is a tax-exempt Communist-front Soros propaganda mill.
What sonicfilter apparently doesn't know is that a new poll shows a large majority of democrats now support the data mining under Obama. The large majority were against it under Bush.

This issue definitely crosses party lines but those of us who now have misgivings on the right have more reason to feel that way after finding out we're definitely the enemy.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#924073 Jun 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
so is that what he said last night?

i almost feel sorry for ya.

funny story.....new customer says after running down Obama for much of nothing: I watch political shows so I know this stuff. and i said: FOX? customer says: Yes. i said: I thought you said you watched political shows.[!?]
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#924074 Jun 13, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It's no longer enough to be a racist, you must add homophobe to your extensive fault resume? How 'bout that ol' "Fartblossom" Rove and Jeff Gannon?
No denial that Obama and Reggie Love are on the down-low?

Just accusations against others?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Heretic 52,408
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Graham Cracker 51,889
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 185,948
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Red_Forman 826
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,825
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,159
amy 3-31-15 2 hr Cass 8
Amy 3-30-15 4 hr RACE 39
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]