Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#923538 Jun 12, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Any new scandals today, demonstrating what an inept and corrupt government Obama is letting run wild?
I'm not a crook!
I am not a dictator... yet.... goddam Constitution keeps getting in the way.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#923539 Jun 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I correct an error
You didn't prove SQUAT, I corrected it before you knew it was wrong -remember you were still at the what poll stage.
BTW son, you're right. You might have corrected it before I knew because I was looking for your so called 'source'...

... you obviously didn't and instead lied instead.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#923540 Jun 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You were shown Obama's approval is less than Bush and yet you claim it is not so.
The first amendment does give you the right to post Junior High nonsense, BUT it ALSO gives the rest of us the right to call you on it.
And you've already given in that former presidents get a rise in the polls after they're gone.

So what's your point again son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#923541 Jun 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Okay leo, lily and Yeah you have the floor. I am not going on a 9/11 squirrel chase with the others here.
Smart people don't son.

The facts are already out.

Unlike Issa and his squirrel chase with the IRS.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#923542 Jun 12, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Any new scandals today, demonstrating what an inept and corrupt government Obama is letting run wild?
I'm not a crook!
Do what you normally do and make something up!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#923543 Jun 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you people going to have bushie boy come out and help you in the next election son?
Seems even Clinton does a lot better than a bush!
Don't you have some questions you still haven't answered yet?

Let's see....

Oh, yeah. Here's one of them:

You pretend to have military experience. Were you one of the frauds that pretended to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called Vietnam Veterans Against the War that slandered real veterans with lies?
And, just why would you join a political party that spit on American veterans and slandered them with lies?

... well?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#923544 Jun 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Not to me son. You had a lot of attitude before that...
.. and yet, still no link.
All you admitted to was giving the wrong cite.
And still nothing to support your numbers... though if you did it might just make you look even more foolish!
I and another person has given you the links. LOOk

This post makes you appear extremely foolish as everyone else has seen them.

As I said before, you phone in your comments

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#923545 Jun 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i need the documents that you cite.
i need proof of your 'proof'.
Look up the press briefing about the events on 9/11/12 when Jay Carney said: "Obama spoke with the secretary of state at approximately 10 p.m."

The attack was in progress and five hours after Obama was first notified before he went MIA.

The only outgoing phone call by this president confirmed and documented.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#923546 Jun 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some questions you still haven't answered yet?
Let's see....
Oh, yeah. Here's one of them:
You pretend to have military experience. Were you one of the frauds that pretended to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called Vietnam Veterans Against the War that slandered real veterans with lies?
And, just why would you join a political party that spit on American veterans and slandered them with lies?
... well?
I never pretended son.

That's your claim.

Why do I need to support your position?
LIES DONT HELP BARAK

Bronx, NY

#923547 Jun 12, 2013
WHO WOULD EVER THINK AFRICAN AMERICANS WOULD PUT ON A KU KLUX KLAN ROBE really everytime you mention BUSH in defence of OBAMA you pull out that DIXIECRAT ROBE you all are allowing LIBERAL suburban democrat bigots to destroy civil rights AFIRMATITIVE ACTION all with your bl;essings and the funny think is THE LIBERAL WHITE DEMOCRAT GOT MORE OUT OF CIVIL RIGHTS THAN YOU DID OBAMA didnt come from the civil rights movement , OH I FORGOT FRANK MARSHALL lololololhahahahahahaha
Whatever

Gering, NE

#923548 Jun 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>BTW son, you're right. You might have corrected it before I knew because I was looking for your so called 'source'...
... you obviously didn't and instead lied instead.
This doesn't help you.

Your claim is -"Yeah was still looking for the words 'Pew Poll' at the top of Whatever's THREE line post when Whatever corrected it to Gallup."
Whatever

Gering, NE

#923549 Jun 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Smart people don't son.
The facts are already out.
Unlike Issa and his squirrel chase with the IRS.
Do you even have a clue what you are talking about when you post?

Just ignore the IG report? Dream on, Americans are not.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#923550 Jun 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i need the documents that you cite.
i need proof of your 'proof'.
Jay Carney in press briefing about 9/11/12: "The president spoke with the secretary of state at approximately 10 p.m."

The only confirmed outgoing call made by the president five hours after first being notified and then going MIA.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#923551 Jun 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I and another person has given you the links. LOOk
This post makes you appear extremely foolish as everyone else has seen them.
As I said before, you phone in your comments
??????

You gave me the link? To PEW?

You did?!?!?!
LIES DONT HELP BARAK

Bronx, NY

#923552 Jun 12, 2013
OBAMA IS ANOTHER EMPTY SUIT we will suffer for this guy he is not worth it cut your losses OBAMA IS GOING TO BE THE WORLD DICTATOR AND WHAT WILL YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF THE NEW STALIN REMEMBER WHAT stalin did to his own people

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#923553 Jun 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I never pretended son.
That's your claim.
You pretend to have military experience. I think you're a fraud. Were you one of the frauds that pretended to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called Vietnam Veterans Against the War that slandered real veterans with lies?
... well?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#923554 Jun 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Both the Gallup & USA today had Romney winning by a 4 or 5% margin &, I told y'all then "the polls are inaccurate, very inaccurate" but, none of y'all believed it. Well I was right &, y'all were wrong so, now y'all make excuses, trying to save face. The entire country including you knows Bush was a failure. Why do you think the GOP didn't invite him to the convention or, he hasn't shown his face since being sent into exile? Even his father made appearances, shit even Carter has so, don't put much faith in those polls, you'll make yourself look like a fool again!
The entire world knows Obama is a failure. History will record it that way, with the George Bush presidency as the last years before America lost its superpower status and declined into a third world country resembling the districts in The Hunger Games with EboniSpanish the official unofficial language.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#923555 Jun 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And you've already given in that former presidents get a rise in the polls after they're gone.
So what's your point again son?
Simple-

You lost one of your talking points.
IRSTechorepairpp l

Manchester, KY

#923557 Jun 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I never pretended son.
That's your claim.
What's the time zone difference there, from say CST?

Guessing it's a difference in hours....not a work weeks worth of days.

Correct?

Merci beaucoup.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#923558 Jun 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple-
You lost one of your talking points.
No son. You want that talking point to go away since it doesn't make you look all that smart anymore.

You make a claim, then let the facts trap you! It's comical really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 69,616
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Guru 186,991
News Animal brothels prevalent in Chicago? 49 min News Junkie 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Scientist 52,722
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 4 hr J T L U K 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Red_Forman 856
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 5,888
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]