Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1603858 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#919712 Jun 6, 2013
Truth for DUMMIES wrote:
<quoted text>You post it. I would,.. but I just remember.
I don't give a fķÁk about "small talk".
Strange, that is the same way we feel about your videos.

Hey, here is a clever musical piece, check it out
http://youtu.be/dsU3B0W3TMs
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919713 Jun 6, 2013
Pastor Manning( The "long legget mack daddy guy") is a Pro-Zionist Christian traitor
Watch @:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#919714 Jun 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So the republicans were all for this type of thing in 2006. What changed? Oh, a black man was elected president. You're a bunch of racists.
"sonic"
So in your mind anyone who dares to critique president nobama is a racist? Pointing out the lousy job he is doing is racist?
Peace
KMA
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919715 Jun 6, 2013
Zionist Hillary at Aipac YouTube
Watch @:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#919716 Jun 6, 2013
Truth for DUMMIES wrote:
Netanyahu Unaware of Camera
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JrtuBas3IpwXX
Here is one that has been an all time favorite YouTube video

http://youtu.be/rkglYMYbyeo

Awww, warm fuzzies
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919717 Jun 6, 2013
Harman, AIPAC, Pelosi & the wiretapping program(MSNBC)
Watch @:

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#919718 Jun 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama called people like Carol his "enemy", and he wants them punished (at the polls).
I'm not crazy about anyone who Obama considers worthy of a position in his administration - like Samantha Power - but it's not these people who deserve the scrutiny so much as those who hold the real power. Samantha Power and those like her just have the same disconnect and will never appreciate all the good this country has done because they want to focus on the bad and just do the bidding of this president.

But it was the president, himself, who said to a group of Hispanics in California, "Reward our friends, punish our enemies."

That can mean only one thing. You're either a friend of those in power who are corrupt Chicago politicians or you're their enemy.

Unless someone can interpret it any other way.

Never has a president in our history drew the line so clearly in the sand. And never before has any administration been so determined to silence their opposition.

It should concern everyone. Fortunately, it does concern the majority on both sides. Those on here are in the minority.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#919719 Jun 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Report Says IRS Approved Tax-Exempt Status For Twice as Many Conservative Groups as Liberal Groups
.... the IRS does publish the names of groups that have received special scrutiny and been approved for tax-exempt status. They recently released a list of 176 organizations that have been approved since 2010, so Martin Sullivan checked each one to figure out if it was liberal or conservative. Here's what he found:
122 conservative
48 liberal/nonconservative
6 unknown
This doesn't tell us anything definitive about the entire set of groups that got special scrutiny. If the whole set is similar to the approved set, then about two-thirds were conservative and one-third liberalómost likely because of the boom in new tea party groups in 2010. But that's just a guess.
One thing isn't a guess, however: Two-thirds of the groups who were approved for tax-exempt status were conservative. If the IRS was on a partisan witch hunt against conservative groups, that's sure an odd way of showing it, isn't it?
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/06...
So what the fuggin hell are they whining?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#919720 Jun 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Report Says IRS Approved Tax-Exempt Status For Twice as Many Conservative Groups as Liberal Groups
.... the IRS does publish the names of groups that have received special scrutiny and been approved for tax-exempt status. They recently released a list of 176 organizations that have been approved since 2010, so Martin Sullivan checked each one to figure out if it was liberal or conservative. Here's what he found:
122 conservative
48 liberal/nonconservative
6 unknown
This doesn't tell us anything definitive about the entire set of groups that got special scrutiny. If the whole set is similar to the approved set, then about two-thirds were conservative and one-third liberalómost likely because of the boom in new tea party groups in 2010. But that's just a guess.
One thing isn't a guess, however: Two-thirds of the groups who were approved for tax-exempt status were conservative. If the IRS was on a partisan witch hunt against conservative groups, that's sure an odd way of showing it, isn't it?
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/06...
"sonic"
In as much as you have all the facts please respond to this.
- How many liberal groups were denied tax exempt status?
- How long did it take to approve liberal groups requests for tax exempt status?
- How many conservative groups were denied tax exempt status?
- How long does it take for a conservative group to get approval for tax exempt status?
- How many conservative groups have waited 2 or 3 years with no answer on their request for tax exempt status?
Peace
KMA

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#919721 Jun 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
I can hear the Rethugs already, after there is another terrorist attack on our soil, they will be screaming "Why didn't the president keep us safe"?This will come after they have done all they can to prohibit intelligence agencies from collecting information on terrorists. Idiots.
By keeping track of phone numbers called by suspected and known terrorists via their Verizon accounts, law enforcement has been able to follow a trail that leads to unknown co-conspirators...or at least they could until stupid cons exposed that practice. IMO, we will only have Republicans to blame should terrorists fall off our radar. Good job nut jobs.
What do you mean..."after there is another terrorist attack on our soil"--sounds to me like you are planning one.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919722 Jun 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
So in your mind anyone who dares to critique president nobama is a racist? Pointing out the lousy job he is doing is racist?
Peace
KMA
It just bothers me when sellouts like sonicmoron project slavery and racism on the Republicans when the Demoncats still have us in chains...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#919723 Jun 6, 2013
Obvious observation that the media somehow fails to notice: People who make mistakes do not get promoted.

People who do exactly what you told them to do -- especially if it was a noxious thing -- get promoted.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#919724 Jun 6, 2013
Patriot Act Author: NSA Phone Records Grab 'Never the Intent' of Law

The author of the Patriot Act said Thursday that a secret program under which the Obama administration was collecting phone records from millions of Americans is 'excessive' and beyond the scope of the law.

http://www.foxnews.com/
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919725 Jun 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one that has been an all time favorite YouTube video
http://youtu.be/rkglYMYbyeo
Awww, warm fuzzies
Nice,.. here's my favorite "Youtube"(jewish owned along with Google) video.

Benjamin H Freedman The Balfour Declaration
Watch @:
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#919726 Jun 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily's drunk again.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919727 Jun 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Section 8 Welfare Queens Have Moved In The Neighborhood

It's the culture...

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#919728 Jun 6, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>He knew it was a planned and organized terrorist attack the same night it happened.

So let me get this straight. The President of the United States telling the entire world a "spontaneous mob" angry about a video that left four people dead and denied any hope of rescue just to win an election is okay with you. Is that right?
The election results would have been the same regardless as Mitt and his cronies couldn't stop uttering moronic statements. I especially love that "jeep is moving to China" b.s.: That little plum alone cost him Ohio & Michigan but what do you expect from a dimwitted, privileged little white boy born with a platinum spoon in every orifice. "Daddy, I want to be an corporate raider. Can I have a couple hundred million? Thanks Dad, you're the best"
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919729 Jun 6, 2013
Lord Mayor's Show 2009 -(Gog and Magog)
Watch @:

Ezekiel 38-39

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#919730 Jun 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. The president is loyal to the majority of citizens who elected him based on democratic ideals. If the people had wanted a republican president they would have elected one.
You have some nerve accusing Obama of "demonizing and diminishing republicans ever since he took office" when it is VERY WELL documented tht it was the republicans who started their anti-Obama campaign that night. Take your blinders off.
An elected president becomes the president of all the people as soon as they take the oath of office.

We don't have two presidents at any given time.

A president is obligated to reach across the aisle and respect not only the representatives of their opposition but the consitituents of those who elected them.

I challenge you to find any speech in the past four years where this president even hinted of doing this.

What you will find is a president who demonized and marginalized his opposition at every opportunity and made them the scapegoats for his own failures to compromise and provide any solutions to our most serious problems - the economy and jobs.

This president is an amateur corrupt Chicago politician.

This president is not fit to lead this nation.
youtube

AOL

#919731 Jun 6, 2013

ANTICHRIST ...on world stage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Regime change 63,984
National FELON League 41 min Big Ed 1
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 1 hr Thoughtful Lads 6
The Party of Racism. 1 hr CantDenyWhoWon 33
Coffee with Jesus. 1 hr Pissed Poster 12
Weiner gets Shafted. 1 hr Penis showoff 2
Anne Coulter's X Boyfriend. 1 hr Oakenfuss 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages