Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,179)

Showing posts 843,561 - 843,580 of1,077,927
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading the 911 transcript again, the police and GZ made arrangemnts to meet behind the clubhouse.
So if GZ was just waiting for the police to arrive outside his truck and was attacked, it puts a new light on things.
Also, according to the transcript, Martin spotted GZ and was approaching him while GZ was on the phone with the dispatcher at his house before running away.
Glad there are jurors to hear all the evidence myself.
The only correction I can make to that is the FACT that Zimmerman was inside his vehicle when he called the dispatcher from his cell phone. He didn't even know the address of where he parked his truck.(Remember the reported "open door" chime sounding when he opened his vehicle door and the "sound of wind against his cell phone mic" after he left his vehicle?). However, like you, I am glad all the evidence will be presented to the jurors and hope people on both sides will accept their verdict without second guessing their decision. Obviously, not everyone is going to be happy with the decision.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Egypt's Mubarak wasn't violently overthrown , but was removed from office after millions of Egyptians peacefully protested in the streets over Mubarak dissolving the Egyptian parliament and open, democratic elections. Mubarak had to go because like Quadhafi in Libya and Assad in Syria he had lost his legitimacy to rule the country.
Millions? Let's just say thousands of Islamists illegally forced the Presidents of their prospective countries out of power forcibly, i.e. violently - murderously, in Libya's case. The one troubling aspect of Obama's involvement is that it led directly to the M.B. coming to power. Coincidence, ignorance, or intentional?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's is why you are a dumbass.
Bush INVADED the countries.
There is a difference between supplying help to these regime's opponents and killing thousands of our soldiers & spending over a trillion dollars in an all out invasion. My Complaint against Bush was his methods in Afghanistan & his lies to go into Iraq.
At this point, we really do not know how the government in Egypt will react as far as Middle East policy.
The responsible way is to wait and see how the MB will govern & if they can remain in power before making sure they become our enemies.
You really need to quit listefing to Glenn Beck regarding the followers od Islam. He is making you really stupid.
Bush went to Iraq to kill Islamists, which he did with impressive efficiency. In the process, he provided a democracy. Obama threw cash, tanks, jets, firearms (he's very good at that) to our sworn enemy.

I don't listen to Beck, what's he say?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

This is how O'bama is going to get your guns-I tried to tell people about the 'mental illness' crap--and now here we go: In a move with implications for every American, the American Psychiatric Association’s new Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders takes obfuscation and euphemistic language to a whole new level, calling temper tantrums “disruptive mood dysregulation disorder” and labeling grief “major depressive disorder.”

Overeating? That’s “binge eating disorder.” Are you forgetful? You can be treated for “mild neurocognitive disorder,” reports Ian Sample of the London Guardian.

The definitions are more than semantics, however, as the highly influential manual is referenced by clinicians, researchers, psychiatric drug regulation agencies, health insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, courts and lawmakers.

*this 'guide' and I use the term loosely states that half of the Americans are mentally ill.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/american-psychiatr...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to imagine why the head of the IRS would have to be at the WH that many times no matter who he met with.
But we're forced to use our imaginations because he won't tell us.
We only know he was there one time for the Easter Egg roll.
Have you ever wondered why James Guckert Gannon of the fake Talon News visited the White House 169 times?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever wondered why James Guckert Gannon of the fake Talon News visited the White House 169 times?
No.

But Galt does worry about a politically-motivated IRS.

Is a Peruvjew similar to a Bocajew?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you try to protect your "stuff" from thieves or vandals and they attack you, force is justified. Otherwise, it will never stop.
Not in San Fransisco. Locals always say to turn the other cheek.
TheIndependentMa jority

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
At 20? really, from part time jobs in high school to full time job for a year and a half. That year & a half paying rent & utilities & food,, car? Really?
Bullcrap.
I see you are still making up stuff about me. Why is that.
Why do you find that people actually paid their own ways to be so stupifying Duh A Vey?

Not everyone was raised to be dependent on the good fairy givverment.

Hell, some of us didn't even know a "foodstamp" program existed until we were 20.

As in--whatuh????? WTH is that? Ohhhhh, just not for people that struggle and worked at VERY meager incomes (in those days)...got it.

No chit dude, just the truth.
TheIndependentMa jority

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be getting dizzy from all that spinning.
Not at all.

The TRUTH always stands firm and wins...no need to spin.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Right, can't spell shining, just how big are you...we all know your IQ can't be above room temperature...unable to act your age not your shoe size...GFY, Sioux Sweaty.
Well, if you can't spell shinning, you are forgiven. Noblesse Oblige
and all that stuff.

I'll think of you each time I fly over a Trailer Park, My Dear:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>When the flaccid Peruvajew killed the kid, it was raining...I specified "inclement" what do you think that means? Plus, the 5'9" was included for a reason...inability to comprehend irony or sarcasm is the first sign of dementia or Alzheimer's---you, Batty Loo and a cast of floDUH socks reveal those symptoms daily.
Do you torture animals?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I can't quite be sure, but perhaps the not-overly-bright Peruvajew bigot was getting his fat out-of-shape ass kicked by a child of color? However, it's hopeful that you have finally admitted it was murder, Harmy.
I'll betcha you pull the wings off of flies and then chase them down with a magnifying glass in the sunlight.

Racism such as yours drive the intellect into hibernation and releases the demons of ignorance..

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions? Let's just say thousands of Islamists illegally forced the Presidents of their prospective countries out of power forcibly, i.e. violently - murderously, in Libya's case. The one troubling aspect of Obama's involvement is that it led directly to the M.B. coming to power. Coincidence, ignorance, or intentional?
Oh I get it, Obama arranged the Arab spring. This lil conspiracy theory I would normally associate to someone in the mode of American lady but i guess you are all tarred with the same Bush.
Given this lil theory do you think it was wise of Bush & Co to free Iraq from tyranny so they could have car bombs blow up hundreds of different Islamic factions every week. Iran must love Bush, he rid them of their arch enemy so they could concentrate on making nukes. Taking down Iraq sure made the middle east a safe an peaceful place to enjoy democracy. A wonderful Republican achievement!
TheIndependentMa jority

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>People Don't Want The Damn Truth Period
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's the culture...
We won't tell Duh A vey about ones that had all the afore mentioned costs of livng (with no givvernment fairy fweeride) as well as student loans on top of it all!!

"OMG".

(damn, Duh A vey must be like... under 30? where he IP posting from too...lalaland?)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
she meant her intellect, or lack of it. of course she was lying about the hoodie anyway.
Hoodies are the dress of choice for black males up to no-good. Security cameras can't catch their faces. Cops can't get a make on 'em and there is a certain primal thrill knowing that their face is unintelligible to those they approach. When they carry, they become the urban version of Jason, the Grim Reaper or Trayvon Martin.

Mean Ignorance is rampant inside the culture.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR ALERT! LIAR ALERT! In the four years since Harmey slithered out of the ether, to my knowledge, he has NEVER been polite to anyone. Note the BS joined with Lady...misogynist of Limbaughtomy order..
You speak in a code that only you can decipher. Keep it up and you'll end up in a Trailer Park of one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it, Obama arranged the Arab spring.
Promoted and facilitated would be more accurate.

Obama lacks the ability to arrange anything.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoodies are the dress of choice for black males up to no-good. Security cameras can't catch their faces. Cops can't get a make on 'em and there is a certain primal thrill knowing that their face is unintelligible to those they approach. When they carry, they become the urban version of Jason, the Grim Reaper or Trayvon Martin.
Mean Ignorance is rampant inside the culture.
Violent bank robbery today in Santa Ana.

Hoodie-wearer.
TheIndependentMa jority

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right!
For those that didn't mind hard work, noses to the grindstones, good accountability, living within the means, prioroties and an economy that allowed for such anyway.
IE: Tons of work back then, enough to wear people out daily for life!
TheIndependentMa jority

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS Is Obama's GESTAPO Damit
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's the culture
Congress really needs to work on getting some of that feces bill repealed ASAP.
The IRS Gestapo has NO business with hands in peoples personal healthcare. None at all.
Next they'll be trying to pluck the food right out of hard working, meager wage earners mouths.
Parasites.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 843,561 - 843,580 of1,077,927
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 min tiger_-_dad 451
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min HughBe 68,346
Voice of God Weapon 9 min I cant help it 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Learn to Read 174,415
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min TRD 67,833
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Terry rigsby 48,821
Abby 7-22 1 hr Cass 5
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••