Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659844 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#919695 Jun 6, 2013
Truth for DUMMIES wrote:
an*
Only leo cares about that sht. I knew what you were saying.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#919696 Jun 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You'd be wrong about that because I believe in a strong local government and a weak federal government outside of what it's role is in the constitution. Meaning defense, trade, and currency.
Local governments would be easier to keep in check because the representatives would be known to them.
And you'd let a Corporation come in and trample on all your rights.(Exxon-Mobil is still doing it to the people of Mayflower ,Arkansas) You're apparently too young to remember the Great Depression when people had been ousted from their company housing, the company scrip was worthless,rivers caught fire from the industrial pollution and the air was so grimy and dirty your face turned black from the soot like your lungs, and then the banks failed.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#919697 Jun 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No i didn't unless it was the one from a few months ago.

I don't know when the incident actually happened, but I've only seen it pop up recently.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#919698 Jun 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're the biggest liar here .:-D
You actually believe what you post, don't you? <scary>

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#919699 Jun 6, 2013
And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

PEACE!!!!!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919700 Jun 6, 2013
<quoted text>You're the biggest liar here .:-D
It just bothers me when people project slavery on the Republicans when the Demoncats still have us in chains.

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#919701 Jun 6, 2013
<quoted text>And you'd let a Corporation come in and trample on all your rights.(Exxon-Mobil is still doing it to the people of Mayflower ,Arkansas) You're apparently too young to remember the Great Depression when people had been ousted from their company housing, the company scrip was worthless,rivers caught fire from the industrial pollution and the air was so grimy and dirty your face turned black from the soot like your lungs, and then the banks failed.
Lady I'm from WEST VIRGINIA! I've forgotten more about that stuff than you will ever know!!!! Now Madam I must leave. Good Day!!!
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919702 Jun 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Can you post the thong one?
You post it. I would,.. but I just remember.

I don't give a fķÁk about "small talk".
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#919703 Jun 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So the democrats were opposed to this type of thing in 2006. What changed? Oh, a black man was elected president. You're a bunch of racists.
So the republicans were all for this type of thing in 2006. What changed? Oh, a black man was elected president. You're a bunch of racists.
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919704 Jun 6, 2013
IRAN LIE same as IRAQ LIE
Watch @:
&li st=PLC7BC8BE303F848AA
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#919705 Jun 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo thinks she's some kind of smart or something. She thinks she figured out that my Topix handle is "name" spelled backwards all by herself. For whatever reason she thinks that's an insult, what she doesn't seem to grasp is that I did it that way on purpose.
syas egassem terces pot siht tahw reh llet t'noD .egassem terces a eb tsum ereht dna gnir redoced a ekil si ti skniht ehS
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919706 Jun 6, 2013
Netanyahu Unaware of Camera
Watch @:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#919707 Jun 6, 2013
Report Says IRS Approved Tax-Exempt Status For Twice as Many Conservative Groups as Liberal Groups

.... the IRS does publish the names of groups that have received special scrutiny and been approved for tax-exempt status. They recently released a list of 176 organizations that have been approved since 2010, so Martin Sullivan checked each one to figure out if it was liberal or conservative. Here's what he found:

122 conservative
48 liberal/nonconservative
6 unknown

This doesn't tell us anything definitive about the entire set of groups that got special scrutiny. If the whole set is similar to the approved set, then about two-thirds were conservative and one-third liberalómost likely because of the boom in new tea party groups in 2010. But that's just a guess.

One thing isn't a guess, however: Two-thirds of the groups who were approved for tax-exempt status were conservative. If the IRS was on a partisan witch hunt against conservative groups, that's sure an odd way of showing it, isn't it?

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/06...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919708 Jun 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So the republicans were all for this type of thing in 2006. What changed? Oh, a black man was elected president. You're a bunch of racists.
Ghetto Folks Who Blame Whites, Uncle Tom's, Stupid Blacks

It's the culture...
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919709 Jun 6, 2013
Obama kisses Zionist butt at AIPAC 2012 Highlights
Watch @:
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919710 Jun 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Report Says IRS Approved Tax-Exempt Status For Twice as Many Conservative Groups as Liberal Groups
.... the IRS does publish the names of groups that have received special scrutiny and been approved for tax-exempt status. They recently released a list of 176 organizations that have been approved since 2010, so Martin Sullivan checked each one to figure out if it was liberal or conservative. Here's what he found:
122 conservative
48 liberal/nonconservative
6 unknown
This doesn't tell us anything definitive about the entire set of groups that got special scrutiny. If the whole set is similar to the approved set, then about two-thirds were conservative and one-third liberalómost likely because of the boom in new tea party groups in 2010. But that's just a guess.
One thing isn't a guess, however: Two-thirds of the groups who were approved for tax-exempt status were conservative. If the IRS was on a partisan witch hunt against conservative groups, that's sure an odd way of showing it, isn't it?
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/06...
The Lies About IRS and The Obama Administration

It's the culture...
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919711 Jun 6, 2013
Biden to AIPAC: Obama's not bluffing, he'll use military force to keep Iran from getting a nuke
Watch @:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#919712 Jun 6, 2013
Truth for DUMMIES wrote:
<quoted text>You post it. I would,.. but I just remember.
I don't give a fķÁk about "small talk".
Strange, that is the same way we feel about your videos.

Hey, here is a clever musical piece, check it out
http://youtu.be/dsU3B0W3TMs
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919713 Jun 6, 2013
Pastor Manning( The "long legget mack daddy guy") is a Pro-Zionist Christian traitor
Watch @:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#919714 Jun 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
So in your mind anyone who dares to critique president nobama is a racist? Pointing out the lousy job he is doing is racist?
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr honeymylove 11,602
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Thoughts and Prayers 105,380
Trump is A 2 hr Rose of Tralee 192
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) 4 hr Greatful Nancy 2
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 4 hr test 11
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr Ben Avraham 72,047
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 hr loose cannon 243,102

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages