Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
843,481 - 843,500 of 1,082,835 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>This has just got to be the prime example of the demented that cannot recognize irony, sarcasm, or spell hate-mongering, even without the claim that his victim was actually the stalker. You wanna' why your kids hate your guts? Check the youth view of you Grumpy Old Pricks...well, there's also that failure to pay child support thingy...
My kids love and respect me and are able to show it, unlike the drooling retard Leo.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Well, I've got better things to do than to try to talk sense to the people who spend all their SS/disability pensions on fixes so they can multiply judge their posts and those of their enemies...I may just never come back 'til someone PMs me that all the Grumpy Old Pricks/Pussies on here have gone in search of Brietbart...
Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out....
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Well, I've got better things to do than to try to talk sense to the people who spend all their SS/disability pensions on fixes so they can multiply judge their posts and those of their enemies...I may just never come back 'til someone PMs me that all the Grumpy Old Pricks/Pussies on here have gone in search of Brietbart...
Let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you old hag hate intelligence?

If I had a legitimate ignore list like "leosnana lily"... I'd put you on it you racist....

It's the culture...
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I am also capable of beating up Zimmerman and...you, therefore the stalking uber jerks have a total right to kill either of us according to you? Beating up on someone with a gun that is stalking you??? I kinds' thought that was the American Revolution way.
You couldn't beat up the dwarf mongoloid Leo.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... how's that space program going son?
The space between your ears, still empty, fartsack.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Obama dump it? That's how it's going, dufus.
Speaking of Reagan, if you feel the need to ask questions, dumbo, ask the Eastern Europeans who were freed when the COLD WAR ended and the Berlin Wall came down and the U.S.S.R. ended.
That ought to keep a moron like you busy for a couple years. Go ahead. Keep asking your stupid questions, idiot.
Oh, that's right! You people still sing the praises of Reagan on that.

He was a miracle worker for you folks!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between who you are root smoocher and who you want to be Gilligan is who you do pork puffer, Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Ken Mehlman, etal..
It's the culture...
awwww.... poor baby. so mad. so upset. so idiotic.

you have my sympathies son.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>awwww.... poor baby. so mad. so upset. so idiotic.
you have my sympathies son.
You're not losing your mind you idiot. You're getting rid of it Gilligan. You root smoocher have no intention of finding it again...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You're not losing your mind you idiot. You're getting rid of it Gilligan. You root smoocher have no intention of finding it again...
It's the culture...
See son? I never said I was. I simply said you're an idiot.

Then again, it could be because you are losing your mind!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that's right! You people still sing the praises of Reagan on that.
He was a miracle worker for you folks!
You got that right!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>See son? I never said I was. I simply said you're an idiot.
Then again, it could be because you are losing your mind!
Anal Fissure in Hawaiian Gay Population

Anal fissure, often confused with hemorrhoids, is common among you homosexuals Gilligan. Anal and peri-anal ulcers are also common among roots moochers and Yeah... they can be confused with your anal fissure...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's that economic recovery you bleat about and give credit to Oblamer for? Manuufacturing down the most since 2009, there is no recovery, Oblamer lies, you lie.
another reminder for the dense and those in denial:
San José State University
Department of Economics
The Nature and the Origin
of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
"Because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a market for subprime mortgages the lenders did not have to worry about of the soundness of the mortgage contract they wrote. Thus the lenders could write the mortgages as adjustable interest rate mortgages knowing full well that an upturn in the interest rates could easily throw the borrower into insolvency."
Fannie and Freddie, get it thru your thick skull, you've never refuted it, now stop lying about Bush. Dems own it.
"
Fannie & Freddie were participants but not the cause. The demand was created by mortgage based securities. Fannie & Freddie are not Democrat institutions at all. Prior to the meltdown, they were under control of Republicans. Republicans were running eery department of the federal government.

The meltdown was made possible by Gramm, Biley & leach Act.(all three were Republicans.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Crackpot Judge Tries to let Theater Shooter Off the Hook

CENTENNIAL, Colo.– A judge accepted James Holmes' long-awaited plea of not guilty by reason of insanity Tuesday and ordered him to undergo a mental evaluation -- an examination that could be a decisive factor in whether the Colorado theater shooting suspect is convicted and sentenced to die.

The judge also granted prosecutors access to a hotly contested notebook that Holmes sent to a psychiatrist shortly before the July 20 rampage, which left 12 people dead and 70 injured in a bloody, bullet-riddled movie theater in suburban Denver.

Taken together, the three developments marked a major step forward in the 10-month-old case, which at times has inched along through thickets of legal arguments or veered off on tangents.

Holmes faces more than 160 counts of murder and attempted murder, and prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

He will now be examined by the Colorado Mental Health Institute in Pueblo, but it's not certain when the evaluation will begin or how long it will take. Hospital officials have said that before they meet with Holmes, they want to review evidence in the case, which prosecutors said totals nearly 40,000 pages.

Judge Carlos Samour Jr. set a tentative date of Aug. 2 for the exam to be complete but said he would push that back if hospital officials request more time. Samour indicated he still hopes to begin Holmes' trial in February.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

'Injured' postal worker busted for fraud after appearance on 'Price is Right'

Published June 04, 2013

Come on down -- and fess up.

A former postal carrier in North Carolina will have to pay the price after her appearance on "The Price is Right" game show revealed she was fully capable of spinning the wheel, despite claiming she couldn't lift mail trays.

Cathy Wrench Cashwell pleaded guilty to fraud in federal court Monday, WRAL.com reports. Cashwell had been collecting worker's compensation payments since injuring herself on the job in 2004.

In worker's compensation paperwork filed in September 2011, Cashwell claimed the shoulder injury left her unable to sit, stand, kneel, squat, climb, bend, reach or grasp, according to federal investigators.

However, Cashwell was able to reach up and spin the famous "big wheel" on "The Price is Right" not once, but twice, during her 2009 appearance on the TV show.

Cashwell "raised her left arm above her head and gripped the handle with her left hand," according to an indictment filed in September 2012. During her second spin, Cashwell "raised both arms above her head and gripped the same handle with both hands."

Cashwell also allegedly went ziplining while on vacation in August 2010.

Cashwell declined to comment. Her sentencing is scheduled for September.

Just one more government slug ripping off the taxpayers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

A group of gun-rights activists seeking to oust a top Democratic state lawmaker in Colorado over the passage of strict gun control legislation on Monday turned in double the signatures needed to force a recall election.

KDVR reports the group turned in over 16,000 signatures, more than double the 7,178 valid signatures needed, to the Colorado Secretary of State's office in the effort to recall Colorado Senate President John Morse.

“This sends a strong message,” Rob Harris, who delivered three boxes full of petitions to the office, told KDVR.“We’ve obtained enough signatures to recall a state legislator for the first time in the history of Colorado.”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because YOU don't like it-TOUGH.
Decent, law abiding, hard working people are sick and tired of NOT so decent other people trying to TAKE, or mess with, what is NOT theirs.
Real simple for people with half a brain anyway-
Don't be trying to take, by ANY means, OR tresspass of OR on Or harm in any way- what isn't (and never was) yours.
Pretty BASIC stuff.
You must be getting dizzy from all that spinning.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON —The Associated Press

A government watchdog has found that the Internal Revenue Service spent about $50 million to hold at least 220 conferences for employees between 2010 and 2012, a House committee said Sunday.

The conference spending included $4 million for an August 2010 gathering in Anaheim, Calif., for which the agency did not negotiate lower room rates, even though that is standard government practice, according to a statement by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

Instead, some of the 2,600 attendees received benefits, including baseball tickets and stays in presidential suites that normally cost $1,500 to $3,500 per night. In addition, 15 outside speakers were paid a total of $135,000 in fees, with one paid $17,000 to talk about "leadership through art," the House committee said.

http://www.ajc.com/news/ap/crime/house-panel-...

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be getting dizzy from all that spinning.
The IRS Is Obama's GESTAPO Damit

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It's the culture

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Aunt Bettie Lou cares about the adulterous affairs of President Clinton. Go ask her what is her 'purpose in deflecting away from the topic of I R S policy at going after tax evaders?
Adulterous affairs is one thing.

Taking advantage of a subordinate for sexual gratification in the workplace and being the President of the United States is another.

Lying to a Grand Jury for another sexual harrassment case cost him his license to practice law and impeachment being forever recorded in history as part of his legacy.

Clinton redeemed himself in my eyes though in an interview after his presidency. He admitted he lied just because he could and lying just because you can is the most morally reprehensible thing anyone can do.

I also believe he is a closet Republican.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Obama dump it? That's how it's going, dufus.
Speaking of Reagan, if you feel the need to ask questions, dumbo, ask the Eastern Europeans who were freed when the COLD WAR ended and the Berlin Wall came down and the U.S.S.R. ended.
That ought to keep a moron like you busy for a couple years. Go ahead. Keep asking your stupid questions, idiot.
Only a low-information con would try and give Reagan credit for ending the cold war and bringing down the Berlin Wall. You people really need to stop spinning.

FACT: The Soviet economy had begun to stagnate by 1975 and Gorbachev recognized the fundamental weaknesses in the Soviet system years long before he took over power and years before Reagan was President. It was Gorbachev who reformed the Soviet system. Reagan merely grasped his coattail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Terry rigsby 48,976
Am 7-29 5 min boundary painter 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Brian_G 45,860
Mean Green Hand Scrub-Can Alleviate Symptons of... (Mar '08) 27 min mee 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 31 min TW_sugar_daddio 20
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 1 hr Maybe we could 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,573
Abby 7-29 1 hr Pippa 14
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE