Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1643294 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#919382 Jun 6, 2013
I am not a crook!

First proof of domestic surveillance

"Verizon phone records: could it happen in Britain?"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/jun/0...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#919383 Jun 6, 2013
Thursday's Guardian story reveals the ambition of the National Security Agency (NSA) to use a secretive legal process to pick up information on a much wider scale.

You can trust me!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#919384 Jun 6, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing the IRS has to do with Obamacare is verifying that you have coverage. They don't decide who gets treatment you goddamned liar.
The IRS collects the taxes.

Money talks.

Obamacare gives control of your medical care decisions to the government.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919385 Jun 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"bended" to the breaking point??? Oh, Batty Loo, you're such an illiterate liar. I feel much better with Obama in charge than I ever did with Dumbya. Now, if the Grumpy Old Pricks currently in office would just get on with their overdue dirt naps, maybe we could really get something done. BTW, are you still supporting Orally's description of the Oval Office in "Killing Lincoln"?
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings or bombings by your "culture of violence" are not angry Grumpy Old Pricks clinging to their guns and religion you deranged idiot...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#919386 Jun 6, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>1986, Ronald Reagan signed a sweeping immigration reform bill into law. It was sold as a crackdown: There would be tighter security at the Mexican border, and employers would face strict penalties for hiring undocumented workers.
But the bill also made any immigrant who'd entered the country before 1982 eligible for amnesty — a word not usually associated with the father of modern conservatism.
That mistake must be avoided this time.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#919387 Jun 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well she may be in the right place. She could be your Ambassador to the United Nation.
I've always believed this nation and other civilized nations around the world did not do enough to collectively prevent the suffering in Rwanda and Darfur and other places.

Other than Samantha Power being another obedient useful tool for Obama, I don't know enough about her besides her activism against this kind of genocide.

I've done a lot of research and, besides supporting Obama's "blame America first" mentality, nothing else really jumped out at me.

Can you can provide some sites to help me know exactly who she is?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919388 Jun 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Whatever the outcome was going to be, they were sure to lose their son. So the Lammars decided to do what was for the greater good - they turned him over to police.
Last year, Tricia Lammers found a receipt for an $865 shotgun in her mentally-ill son's pocket. Blaec Lammars was able to buy the shotgun from the same Missouri Walmart where he was picked up by police a year earlier holding a butcher knife and a Halloween mask.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23362...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
lily confesses her ignorance, leosnana provides it... One in the same...

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#919389 Jun 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Refer to Post #919346
WE do NOT 'hate' obama!
He is NOT worth WASTING our time on!
WE HATE what he is doing to OUR Country!
Both of you should just shut the HELL UP ...
And let the ones with COMMONSENSE & latitude work on this!
Talking heads are WHAT both of you ARE!
NOTHING more!
Bloviators!
Here's an idea: GFY
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#919390 Jun 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>She also called Jewish Americans too rich and too powerful. I want to know, as a Jewish-American so stereotyped by her where my tremendous riches and power are and why, if my riches and power are so great, an anti-Israel Prez–who nominates scum like her–got elected.
Obama will eventually target American Jews, not only you, but also Bocajew supporters like lily and Jean from Queens.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#919391 Jun 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Real,
Does that mean Gunner aka Jimmy aka whatever he's calling himself today; gets a free one?
Mystery of Sarasota Saudis deepens as Justice moves to end lawsuit citing national security
A senior FBI official has told a Fort Lauderdale federal judge that disclosure of certain classified information about Saudis who hurriedly left their Sarasota area home shortly before the attacks on 9/11 “would reveal current specific targets of the FBI’s national security investigations.”
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/03/3430633...
So, you're giving out free ones today lily?

No thanks.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#919393 Jun 6, 2013
FOX....2006....

....“If you’re for the NSA wiretapping without going to the FISA court, I guess warrantless, then most likely you’re Republican. If you are against it, you most likely are a Democrat.”.....

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/06/fox-and...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#919394 Jun 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>She also called Jewish Americans too rich and too powerful. I want to know, as a Jewish-American so stereotyped by her where my tremendous riches and power are and why, if my riches and power are so great, an anti-Israel Prez–who nominates scum like her–got elected.
She's just another Obama "stoolie". That's all I need to know. Anyone who would work under the most corrupt administration in our history is tainted from the get go.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#919395 Jun 6, 2013
Dumb people get angry easily:
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Here's an idea: GFY
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#919396 Jun 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
they can't be scandals when the last admin got a pass on every scandal that relates.
i guess you conservatives drank a hell of a lot of Bush kool-aid, eh?
Your talking points that you obviously are using to justify your irresponsible statement above have already been proven bogus.

You can continue though, making a fool of yourself. You do exceedingly well at that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#919397 Jun 6, 2013
Paris Jackson taken to hospital; attempted suicide
lily a day late, as usual
American Lady

Danville, KY

#919398 Jun 6, 2013
"Girls on Fox News"

Well I used to be a Democrat, Liberal no doubt
I didn’t think Conservatives knew what life’s about
Then I started leaving the Fox News channel on.
If that’s the face of the right, I’ll tell the left so long.

Oh, I want a girl like the girls on Fox News
Everyone is beautiful, anyone you choose
Whoever does the hiring knows how to light my fuse
I want a girl like the girls on Fox News.

There’s Gretchen, Meagan and Martha, Harris and Patti Ann
Janice, Jen and Julie, Maria, Anna and Alison
Dana, Ainsley, Andrea, Uma, Shannon, Molly and Heather

Hey, is there even a Heather?
Yeah.
There’s two?
Yeah two

There’s Mollys too?
Yeah.
Perfect.

Well they make the bad news on TV look a whole lot better!

Now please don’t call me shallow, a pervert, or insane.
Because who the heck does not love beauty with brains.
I bet you that Bill Clinton, when Hillary walks in
Quickly switches back from Fox to MSBNN!

Bet Bill wants a girl like the girls on Fox News
Everyone is beautiful, anyone you choose!
Whoever does the hiring, knows how to light my fuse
I want a girl like the girls on Fox News!

Now to Doocy, Kilmeade, and Bolling, Bret, Shep and Sean
And all them other hairy-legged Geraldos you put on
I ask you all one question, who would you rather watch
Cavuto or Courtney Friel interview Ed Koch.

‘Cause honey sure beats vinegar to wash down the news we need
No one else comes close, well except for maybe Robin Meade.
They got your blondes and brunettes, even redheads, too
Which proves that they’re the only ones with fair and balanced news!

Oh I want a girl, like the girls on Fox News
I’d settle for an hour there in Billy Hemmer’s shoes
Can’t help if other network girls’ egos get bruised

More cowbell!

And I like Michelle Malkin, she never makes my reds stay blue
And if my wife would let me, hey I’d marry Michelle, too.
Save some love for Greta, she’s the smartest y’all
Bet when she’s off the record, she’s the wildest of them all!

Now I’m a Fox News junkie, I watch it all I can
My Liberal days are over, hope Bob Beckel understands.
And I believe in everything O’Reilly has to say
Especially when he has Kimberly Guilfoyle on that day.

Oh I want a girl like the girls on Fox News!
Everyone is beautiful, anyone you choose.
Whoever does the hiring knows how to light my fuse
Hey, I want a girl like the girls on Fox News!

No, honey, I love you!
I mean if I wasn’t married to you, I’d love them
I mean they’re awesome
But you’re the most awesomest, really!
I swear, honey.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/left-gets-vicious-...

Ten years since becoming number one, FNC has sustained a 147% advantage over CNN and a 144% advantage over MSNBC in Total Day viewership. In Adults 25-54, FNC beat CNN by 92% and MSNBC by 101%. Meanwhile, in Primetime, FNC has surpassed CNN by 131% in total viewers and 58% in A25-54 while overtaking MSNBC by 142% in total viewers and 105% in A25-54, according to the Nielsen averages for January 2012.

http://press.foxnews.com/2012/01/fox-news-cha...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919399 Jun 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
You root smoochers are all the same Homer...

It's the culture
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#919400 Jun 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
ATHERTON, CALIFORNIA (KPIX 5)– A community on the Peninsula may take the unprecedented action of slapping a lien against two homeowners who hosted an April fundraiser for President Barack Obama that cost the town $8,000 in security and cleanup costs.
The Town of Atherton has been unable to recoup the money from the Democratic National Committee or Secret Service.
“If the town incurs a cost that rightly should belong to somebody else, we’re going to pursue that,” Atherton Town Manager George Rodericks told KPIX 5.
The town sent invoices to the White House, Democratic National Committee, the Secret Service and two people who own the homes where Mr. Obama raised more than $3 million for Democrats. So far, the town has not received a cent.
“If we were to hold, say, a wedding here, and have to close off streets, we would expect the people that were hosting the wedding to pay it and I think the taxpayers would also ask for that,” Councilman Bill Widmer said.
Widmer and Rodericks want the homeowners who held the fundraisers to reimburse Atherton for the cost of security, road blocks, traffic control and cleanup.
Or else, Rodericks, said,“We could follow a lien process of some kind, hold a public hearing, invite them to come, process it as a lien against their property and collect it via the property tax.”
Note to self: Never visit Atherton, CA, town is run by rightwing aholes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#919401 Jun 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
BITE me :)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#919402 Jun 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
they can't be scandals when the last admin got a pass on every scandal that relates.
i guess you conservatives drank a hell of a lot of Bush kool-aid, eh?
It's how she became diabetic. I couldn't resist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is A 1 hr Kens head 75
Oregon the "33rd" state founded by Freemasons.. 1 hr Jesse Rishel 1
Are we still letting The FreeSouls do Cannibali... 1 hr Jesse Rishel 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr hojo 64,134
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Concerned_American 2,652
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr Concerned_American 3,217
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 243,004

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages