Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Florida

Seminole, FL

#918606 Jun 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well son. You're just an idiot.
And you prefer to remain in your natural state!
Yeah... root smoocher, you Gilligan and libs are the party of gays, gay marriage and marrying your gerbil. And don't try to rope us into your gay pride parade pork puffer...

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#918607 Jun 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>This has just got to be the prime example of the demented that cannot recognize irony, sarcasm, or spell hate-mongering, even without the claim that his victim was actually the stalker. You wanna' why your kids hate your guts? Check the youth view of you Grumpy Old Pricks...well, there's also that failure to pay child support thingy...
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, do not panic. You can always call him names" - Oscar Wilde

lily as leosnana using her "I am an idiot" defense...

It's the culture...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#918608 Jun 4, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... root smoocher, you Gilligan and libs are the party of gays, gay marriage and marrying your gerbil. And don't try to rope us into your gay pride parade pork puffer...
It's the culture...
Gay marriage doesn't threaten mine, floDUH, just who you be f8ckin' with? Oh, I forgot, you haven't been able to do that since '69.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918609 Jun 4, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Now answer the question you posed?? Reagan had to rebuild the United States Military. Something Jimma Cartier let langish, and fall into disrepair.
So... how's that space program going son?
Florida

Seminole, FL

#918610 Jun 4, 2013
MSNBC, Bigots, Liars and other racist knowing altered pictures and facts to make Zimmerman look guilty...

Meanwhile, Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own both MSNBC, the lame stream media, Race Cop Al Shapton and the hate filled racist democratic party...

George Zimmerman Sues NBC for Portraying Him as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain' Over Edited 911 Tape...

George Zimmerman, the man facing second-degree murder charges in one of the most racially charged and controversial cases in recent memory is seeking damages against NBC for portraying him as a "racist and predatory villain."

The suit, claims, "NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy, but as an opportunity to increase ratings."

An NBC News spokeswoman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The suit claims the network pounced on the story in large part to help aid the ailing ratings of its morning program, "The Today Show." It centers around "manipulated" exchanges between George Zimmerman and a non-emergency dispatcher shortly before unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. The audio aired a few times on several NBC platforms beginning March 19.

The suit blames NBC in large part for the media frenzy surrounding the case and hostilities against Zimmerman.

The suit points out two versions of the exchanges that aired beginning on March 19 for more than a week that they say the network manipulated to "create the misleading impression that Zimmerman was suspicious of Martin's conduct because he is a black male."

In audio aired March 19, according to the suit, Zimmerman describes Martin and his race before he actually brought it up. Here is part of that exchange, according to the lawsuit:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-sue...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/06/geor...

It's the culture..
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918611 Jun 4, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... root smoocher, you Gilligan and libs are the party of gays, gay marriage and marrying your gerbil. And don't try to rope us into your gay pride parade pork puffer...
It's the culture...
lol! Damn straight!

Signed,

Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Ken Mehlman, etal..
Florida

Seminole, FL

#918612 Jun 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gay marriage doesn't threaten mine, floDUH, just who you be f8ckin' with? Oh, I forgot, you haven't been able to do that since '69.
When posting on Topix lily, there is a fine line between what's on your deranged mind idiot and you should probably see a therapist about this you old hag?? LMFAO...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918613 Jun 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>When the flaccid Peruvajew killed the kid...
Bigot...but you make the point that Saint Trayvon was capable of beating up Zimmerman....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918614 Jun 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I can't quite be sure, but perhaps the not-overly-bright Peruvajew bigot was getting his fat out-of-shape ass kicked by a child of color?
The defense position, exactly.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#918615 Jun 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>George Bailey: Just a minute... just a minute. Now, hold on, Mr. Potter. You're right when you say my father was no businessman. I know that. Why he ever started this cheap, penny-ante Building and Loan, I'll never know. But neither you nor anyone else can say anything against his character, because his whole life was... why, in the 25 years since he and his brother, Uncle Billy, started this thing, he never once thought of himself. Isn't that right, Uncle Billy? He didn't save enough money to send Harry away to college, let alone me. But he did help a few people get out of your slums, Mr. Potter, and what's wrong with that? Why... here, you're all businessmen here. Doesn't it make them better citizens? Doesn't it make them better customers? You... you said... what'd you say a minute ago?
They had to wait and save their money before they even ought to think of a decent home. Wait? Wait for what? Until their children grow up and leave them? Until they're so old and broken down that they... Do you know how long it takes a working man to save $5,000? Just remember this, Mr. Potter, that this rabble you're talking about... they do most of the working and paying and living and dying in this community.
Well, is it too much to have them work and pay and live and die in a couple of decent rooms and a bath? Anyway, my father didn't think so. People were human beings to him.
But to you, a warped, frustrated old man, they're cattle. Well in my book, my father died a much richer man than you'll ever be!
Potter was a deceptive man who, if a politician, would have wanted big government and control of everything and everyone.

Bailey was an average citizen who, if a politician, would have held up traditional values and self-reliance to keep Potter at bay.

Sound familiar?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918616 Jun 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>When the flaccid Peruvajew killed the kid, it was raining...I specified "inclement" what do you think that means?
Saint Trayvon should have carried an umbrella instead.

Bigot, prejudiced against Jew like all blacks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918617 Jun 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... how's that space program going son?
Obama killed it off.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#918618 Jun 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... how's that space program going son?
Didn't Obama dump it? That's how it's going, dufus.

Speaking of Reagan, if you feel the need to ask questions, dumbo, ask the Eastern Europeans who were freed when the COLD WAR ended and the Berlin Wall came down and the U.S.S.R. ended.

That ought to keep a moron like you busy for a couple years. Go ahead. Keep asking your stupid questions, idiot.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#918619 Jun 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Damn straight!
Signed,
Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Ken Mehlman, etal..
The difference between who you are root smoocher and who you want to be Gilligan is who you do pork puffer, Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Ken Mehlman, etal..

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#918620 Jun 4, 2013
IRS, AP and Benghazi Show the Failure of Obama's BIG Government

BIG Government Makes For BIG Obama Screw ups and More Waste...

The leadership failures and bureaucratic dysfunction exposed by the Internal Revenue Service scandal should be a wake up call to anybody who believes BIG government can solve this nation's problems.

How can an "impotent" bureaucracy with "poor management" and the IRS with its "capacity for incompetence and stupidity," as left-leaning commentators David Ignatius and Ruth Marcus both wrote in the Washington Post last week, possibly be trusted to take on the Obama's ambitious agenda?

If the IRS example teaches us anything, consider this a wonderful teaching opportunity to remind people that the IRS is the dysfunctional enforcement agency of Obamacare giving an inefficient organization more responsibility makes it more likely to screw up, not better able to help people or solve this nation's problems.

Now we have not just BIG government, but BIG brother running BIG government.

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#918621 Jun 4, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooperating between the two American Political parties for the good of America is what I meant.
Oooohhh...that's different.

I agree wholeheartedly. We would most definitely be a stronger America if we could cooperate and unite.

Absolutely.

Sorry I misunderstood.

But it still takes two to tango. GOP introduced all kinds of budgets and reforms. Democrats rejected every single one, refusing to compromise or offer any input and didn't provide anything in return.

Them's the facts.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#918622 Jun 4, 2013
Obama's woes flow out of BIG government philosophy...

The latest problems with the IRS witch hunt, the seizure of phone records from The Associated Press, the conflicting Benghazi stories and disastrous attempts to enforce Obamacare may all seem unrelated, but they are not.

Each of these events is the direct byproduct of two central philosophies of the Obama administration -- the massive expansion of the size and power of the federal government and a lack of trust in the American people.

These scandals were bound to happen. In fact, it was inevitable, and there will be more. President Obama has grown the size, the scope, the debt and the power of the federal government to such irresponsible proportions that problems like these are an inevitable result.

Now we have not just BIG government, but BIG brother running BIG government.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/24/opinion/jindal-...

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#918623 Jun 4, 2013
Obama is the source of every single instance of erosion of the Constitution and disregard for American rights.

Freedom is under assault. In short you libtards, the Fascist Obama administration has criminalized the news-gathering process...

Obama was taught to hate all that stands for America, both by his nitwit of a mother and his gay communist mentor in Hawaii.

The Internal Revenue Service is an organization of bureaucrats, taking orders from above. Anti-Americanism and Fascism is rampant among you pork puffers on the left, and Obama has the same mentality..

Defending the IRS and a sellout Obama bin Lying is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014, recommended for all root smoocher democrats...

It's the culture...

When's dawn?

#918624 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Saint Trayvon should have carried an umbrella instead.
Bigot, prejudiced against Jew like all blacks.
I might have had an umbrella to complement my hoodie, but the point is, if the Peruvajew had been stalking a cute little--although tall--white seveneen-yea-old girl, you would have no excuses for him...ergo, you're a bigot and I'm DAR, not black, although there were some there and then.

When's dawn?

#918625 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot...but you make the point that Saint Trayvon was capable of beating up Zimmerman....
I am also capable of beating up Zimmerman and...you, therefore the stalking uber jerks have a total right to kill either of us according to you? Beating up on someone with a gun that is stalking you??? I kinds' thought that was the American Revolution way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 18 min Big Red 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Guru 182,094
abby 12-26 24 min cheluzal 2
amy 12-26 26 min cheluzal 2
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 38 min reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 51,287
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM