Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1655983 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#919322 Jun 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No no no no no no no, Fox News is reporting -
'The Obama administration has been collecting the phone records of millions of U.S. customers of Verizon under a top secret court order, according to a British newspaper report which raised new and troubling privacy questions'
of course buried within their story -
'Neither Fox News nor the Associated Press could not authenticate the report as of early Thursday.'
But that doesn't matter, prepare for the onslaught from the Foxwingbots*.
*I may have just coined this, if so I want full credit whenever it is used.
Oh well, about time dis majeek wand waving o'przidink has to OWN UP for the (MIS)actions of HIS OWN administration!

Wayyyyyyyyyy overdue!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919323 Jun 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The last quarter of 2008, the rate was a negative 8.9.
Last quarter was 2.4.
That's a gain of 12.3
How Ghetto People Celebrate Memorial Day



It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#919324 Jun 6, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop LYING and delusionating yourself Homer-Bush realized what "inhabits" Libya...and there are MANY-not just ONE particular terrorist group(s)..with "links to" others...all STILLn Global Security terrorist defined lists.
(sorry dude-you won't find that stuff on yahoo OR Fox though-so DON'T EVEn go there with moi!)
Primary Organization Al-Qaeda
Other Organization Libyan Islamic Fighting Group
Acting Agency CIA
Means CIA Predator drone
Location Khushali Torikel, North Waziristan, Pakistan1
Time Early Morning Jan. 29, 20081
Abu Layth al-Libi killed by US missile Early Morning Jan. 29, 2008 [Green Bullet] Abu Layth al-Libi (Primary Target
What lie?

June 2004 -

June 28 (Bloomberg)-- The Bush administration resumed direct diplomatic relations with Libya, ending 24 years of estrangement in its effort to upgrade relations with Africa's biggest holder of known oil reserves.

Assistant U.S. Secretary of State William Burns, during a visit today that included discussions with 62-year-old Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi, inaugurated a ``U.S. liaison office in Tripoli and resumption of direct diplomatic ties,'' the State Department said in a written statement.

Libya plans to take similar steps to establish diplomatic representation in the U.S., the State Department said.

``Both sides confirmed that these actions would assist the step-by-step process of strengthening relations as Libya fulfills each of its commitments and the U.S. continues to respond in kind,'' it said.

Burns was joined on the trip by Cofer Black, the State Department's top counter-terrorism official. They discussed a ``broad agenda'' with Libyan officials, including a U.S. commitment that,``should Libya pursue internal reform, America will be ready to help its people build a more free and prosperous country,'' the department said.

Burns also praised Libya for ``setting a standard for others to follow'' in its decision to abandon its nuclear weapons activities, it said.

The U.S. in April ended most economic penalties against Libya, which holds at least 36 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, worth more than $1 trillion at current world prices, the U.S. Energy Department's Energy Information Administration estimated.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#919325 Jun 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot, you forgot D. None of the above.
You should go check on your meth lab before you explode another one.
Lies....lies and MORE Lies Homer.

Just like your ignorant meth lab comment.

Which is really such a MAJOR bullchit LAMER line on your behalf, because I LOATHE having to even take anything beyond 80 mg orange flavored aspirin on occassion. Especially even more so these days-- given the dysfunctionality and FAILURES of the FDA in protecting American citizens from fwee flowing Harmful toxins, like meningitis- do to piss poor oversight, over the past couple of years as well.

So stuff THAT in your empty devil dog box!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#919326 Jun 6, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Although her credentials are impressive, she is already marked by severe black check marks indictitive of either incompetence and/or ineptness, or willfull deceit at almost TREASONOUS levels for LYING to the American public, of the people, by the people of AMERICA (NOT Libya) for whom she is a paid CIVIL servant of.
You should have stopped at 'her credentials are impressive', the rest is just Fox noise and confirms you are a Foxwingbot.

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#919327 Jun 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
A few points
- I made no comments about any law set up in 2004 or any other time - You lied again
- You had no comment about letting a little girl, after all it is no skin off your ass
- Apparently the doctors who would perform the transplant are confident it it being successful - but, what do doctors know?
- A perfect of what nobama care will become in all cases a board will make the decision on which patients get needed treatments
"real dumb" why do you not ever think before you post. You attempt to put words in others mouths. You continually spew half truth, flat out lies and BS? You are a hypocrite. You are a racist.
Peace
KMA
The existing protocol that you are having a fit about was set in 2004 by a panel of doctors. This totally makes your previous post and the above post a joke.

Try to become better informed in the future to save yourself from further embarrassment.

There is NOTHING in Obamacare that has a panel deciding which patients get treatment.
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#919328 Jun 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No no no no no no no, Fox News is reporting -
'The Obama administration has been collecting the phone records of millions of U.S. customers of Verizon under a top secret court order, according to a British newspaper report which raised new and troubling privacy questions'
of course buried within their story -
'Neither Fox News nor the Associated Press could not authenticate the report as of early Thursday.'
But that doesn't matter, prepare for the onslaught from the Foxwingbots*.
*I may have just coined this, if so I want full credit whenever it is used.
Associated Press

CARRY ON legitimate, ethical and accountable type reporters-America WILL have your backs!

(However-low-life level pond scum, yellow ghetto-gutter tacTic type suckers and snipes can choke on their own vile bacteria!)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#919329 Jun 6, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies....lies and MORE Lies Homer.
Just like your ignorant meth lab comment.
Which is really such a MAJOR bullchit LAMER line on your behalf, because I LOATHE having to even take anything beyond 80 mg orange flavored aspirin on occassion. Especially even more so these days-- given the dysfunctionality and FAILURES of the FDA in protecting American citizens from fwee flowing Harmful toxins, like meningitis- do to piss poor oversight, over the past couple of years as well.
So stuff THAT in your empty devil dog box!
Stop it. You idiots have taken a misspeak(at best) and blown it waaaay out of proportion. You hate Obama, get over it. It's gonna burn you up inside that is if your exploding meth lab doesn't get you first.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919330 Jun 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot, you forgot D. None of the above.
You should go check on your meth lab before you explode another one.
Perhaps better ventilation when you play with your meth lab Homer would help you recognize your hillbilly and inbred ignorance.

It's the culture..
NJ raider 1

Philadelphia, PA

#919331 Jun 6, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simply uncanny the key figures in every one of these scandals has been promoted.
The question is will the liberal media continue to give Obama carte blanche in thumbing his nose up at the American people or somewhere along the line realize he's gone too far.
This administration is so used to getting away with anything under the protective eye of the liberal media, they truly do think they are immune to scrutiny.
Unless the liberal media starts holding their feet to the fire as is their job - and would have already lit a bonfire if this were a republican administration - the blatant arrogance on the part of this administration will continue to be stoked by the complacency of the liberal media.
I guess the media changes along with the president because, there's no way possible neither Bush but, definitely 41 should've ever been president. All the stuff you republicans go into shock over when done by the Obama administration, was actually done under the Bush administration first & covered up by the media &, those of you republicans that knew of them did your best to never speak of them. Now you're all big mouths with opinions the size of peanuts. "Teflon Don," President Barack Obama! "Untouchable."
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919332 Jun 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The existing protocol that you are having a fit about was set in 2004 by a panel of doctors. This totally makes your previous post and the above post a joke.
Try to become better informed in the future to save yourself from further embarrassment.
There is NOTHING in Obamacare that has a panel deciding which patients get treatment.
Liberals Should Never Complain

And the bastard in the WH didn't even cap the prices of what insurance companies could charge the dumb bastards, too funny anyone that supported this idiot in the WH, will soon be broke and have to do it with a smile on&#65279; their freakin idiotic face!



It's the culture..

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#919333 Jun 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> All progressive RINOs. They might as well have a (D) by their name. It would be more honest.
So, where's the 'outrage' over McCain associating with known terrorists on his trip to Syria. He had a photo-op with them in pleading for U S to send them weapons and aid! A clear violation of the Patriot Act! Let's see Darrell Issa lead some hearings on McCain's connections to international terrorists . That's scandalous! Was McCain even debriefed by Obama's CIA when he returned? Did McCain insist on being water-boarded?
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#919334 Jun 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What lie?
June 2004 -
June 28 (Bloomberg)-- The Bush administration resumed direct diplomatic relations with Libya, ending 24 years of estrangement in its effort to upgrade relations with Africa's biggest holder of known oil reserves.
Assistant U.S. Secretary of State William Burns, during a visit today that included discussions with 62-year-old Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi, inaugurated a ``U.S. liaison office in Tripoli and resumption of direct diplomatic ties,'' the State Department said in a written statement.
Libya plans to take similar steps to establish diplomatic representation in the U.S., the State Department said.
``Both sides confirmed that these actions would assist the step-by-step process of strengthening relations as Libya fulfills each of its commitments and the U.S. continues to respond in kind,'' it said.
Burns was joined on the trip by Cofer Black, the State Department's top counter-terrorism official. They discussed a ``broad agenda'' with Libyan officials, including a U.S. commitment that,``should Libya pursue internal reform, America will be ready to help its people build a more free and prosperous country,'' the department said.
Burns also praised Libya for ``setting a standard for others to follow'' in its decision to abandon its nuclear weapons activities, it said.
The U.S. in April ended most economic penalties against Libya, which holds at least 36 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, worth more than $1 trillion at current world prices, the U.S. Energy Department's Energy Information Administration estimated.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
Let]s try this concept Homer.

This is the US...we have states that have prisons in the US. While the STATES themselves respectivly, are not deemed as states being menaces to society, the prisoners within the prisons within the states ARE deemed as menaces to society.

So IF you should decide to apply some actual LOGIC of the same to Libya for example...WHY then, did we even bother outing Ghadafi in 011? Did someone deem Libya as a total terrorist state, or just Ghadafi? Were all people living in Libya deemed as "innocents" and the FACT ignored then- that SEVERAL (not just one or two or even three, but SEVERAL) active jihadist terrorist groups, WERE indeed ACTIVE, within the borders of Libya.
And why was that type of info not been properly and clearly presented to the American public either?????

The America public has a right to KNOW just what we are doing and why we are doing the things we do, and those issues should NOT be blatantly LIED about, OR twisted and distorted!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919335 Jun 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I guess the media changes along with the president because, there's no way possible neither Bush but, definitely 41 should've ever been president. All the stuff you republicans go into shock over when done by the Obama administration, was actually done under the Bush administration first & covered up by the media &, those of you republicans that knew of them did your best to never speak of them. Now you're all big mouths with opinions the size of peanuts. "Teflon Don," President Barack Obama! "Untouchable."
House Negro & Slave Toure Calls Ben Carson A Token Negro

Toure Is A Uncle Tom, He and Al Sharpton are the token Negros at MSMBC, The Democrats have Slaves and Always Will, Liberals don't want Blacks thinking for themselves



It's the culture...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#919336 Jun 6, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it a little embarrassing for you to keep whining about how much power this one Magic Negro has over you?
Does he really have that much influence and control over the life of you right wing morons?
We on the left just elected him, you on the right are immortalizing him.
Wish I'd said that.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#919337 Jun 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>More Evidence Shows Obama's Birth certificate is A Phony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NhhLc3dDjL4XX
It's the culture...
Get over your racist hatred or we're going to campaign on getting Rick Santorum deported for not being a U S citizen. Santorum 's father lied on his citizenship request form at Ellis Island , New York which is a felony and invalidates it. So, Rick Santorum was an anchor baby as the son of an illegal immigrant.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#919338 Jun 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I guess the media changes along with the president because, there's no way possible neither Bush but, definitely 41 should've ever been president. All the stuff you republicans go into shock over when done by the Obama administration, was actually done under the Bush administration first & covered up by the media &, those of you republicans that knew of them did your best to never speak of them. Now you're all big mouths with opinions the size of peanuts. "Teflon Don," President Barack Obama! "Untouchable."
Yes, we know. We heard the same talking points (propaganda) already that you are repeating.

So typical, that you don't provide any specifics, just innuendo.

If you do get specific, we will learn the comparison is not even close or pertinent, but please, feel free to continue on with your misleading propaganda without any specifics.

Do what you fascists socialists (AKA Democrats) do best. Lie & spin.

LOL!

God forbid you to backup a single thing you say!
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#919339 Jun 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it. You idiots have taken a misspeak(at best) and blown it waaaay out of proportion. You hate Obama, get over it. It's gonna burn you up inside that is if your exploding meth lab doesn't get you first.
NO Homer.

Why LIE to the American public-and even WORSE-thentry to blame terrorist acts in countries with Well KNOWN jihadi groups-off as ANYthing else except for what it REALLY was???

I don't hate the potus-but I have found severe issues with the (lack of) foreign policy being in the best interest of the United States inregards to such.
It is the JOB of the government WE elect, to protect AMERICA-FIRST and FOREMOST-NOT to pander liberally to terrorists!

I do however, have a deep seated disdain for the extremisms of ANY type of terrorism, be it domestic OR international.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#919340 Jun 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should have stopped at 'her credentials are impressive', the rest is just Fox noise and confirms you are a Foxwingbot.
She attended Oxford didn't she?

Good morning Homer__it's national Donut day.
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#919341 Jun 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should have stopped at 'her credentials are impressive', the rest is just Fox noise and confirms you are a Foxwingbot.
They are.

HOWEVER..for SOME still unknown reason-they FAILED her that day.

Doesn't that make you wonder?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is A 3 min Valerie Johnson M... 142
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Deniers vs Liars 64,298
Shouldn't this skank apologize B4 next session? 1 hr Malignant Squaw b... 10
99% of abusers are democrat. 2 hr DemocrapsRMalignant 5
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 2 hr USMedia is Malignant 3
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 3 hr Fck steve 483
Luke dies in The Last Jedi! 4 hr Snoke kills Dumbl... 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages