Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#918322 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any sane person approached by someone wearing a hoodie (gangsta uniform) immediately exercises additional caution.
If you live in such fear of someone in a hoodie, why stalk them?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#918323 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All three were deposed as part of the Obama plan to install radical Islamist governments.
The Egyptian elections were a joke.
Obama's henchmen in Egypt are practicing genocide against Christians.
And murdering Americans in Libya.
You give President Obama too much 'credit' for influencing foreign governments and overseas democracy movements in those countries while claiming that he's too weak to control those events or operate effective U S foreign policy --which is it? Next you'll be echoing Rush Limbaugh's claim that President Obama controls the weather. LOL
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#918324 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard work.
You people should try it.
George Bailey: Just a minute... just a minute. Now, hold on, Mr. Potter. You're right when you say my father was no businessman. I know that. Why he ever started this cheap, penny-ante Building and Loan, I'll never know. But neither you nor anyone else can say anything against his character, because his whole life was... why, in the 25 years since he and his brother, Uncle Billy, started this thing, he never once thought of himself. Isn't that right, Uncle Billy? He didn't save enough money to send Harry away to college, let alone me. But he did help a few people get out of your slums, Mr. Potter, and what's wrong with that? Why... here, you're all businessmen here. Doesn't it make them better citizens? Doesn't it make them better customers? You... you said... what'd you say a minute ago?

They had to wait and save their money before they even ought to think of a decent home. Wait? Wait for what? Until their children grow up and leave them? Until they're so old and broken down that they... Do you know how long it takes a working man to save $5,000? Just remember this, Mr. Potter, that this rabble you're talking about... they do most of the working and paying and living and dying in this community.

Well, is it too much to have them work and pay and live and die in a couple of decent rooms and a bath? Anyway, my father didn't think so. People were human beings to him.

But to you, a warped, frustrated old man, they're cattle. Well in my book, my father died a much richer man than you'll ever be!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#918325 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama does not understand compromise, so cooperation is impossible.
Obama could have had wide bipartisan support for medical insurance reform, but insisted instead on a government takeover that cost him control of the House.
Yes, Obama doesn't know the first thing about 'compromise'--he 'caved in ' too easily on accepting a ultra-conservative Heritage Foundation blueprint for healthcare reform that Mitt Romney used to create Romneycare in Massachusetts and making it work on a grander, national scale. Damn democrats stealing conservatives ideas again and making them work in RealTime!?!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#918326 Jun 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's more fun to hold hearings than to govern(work)
It's more fun to be corrupt & power hungry than to govern(work) for the people.

Barry.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#918327 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama could have had wide bipartisan support for medical insurance reform, but insisted instead on a government takeover that cost him control of the House.
Obama is all about compromise, Republicans are the ones that do not compromise, look at yourself for crying out loud. The one or two that try and work with the President(See Christie, Snowe, etc) you rightwing dummies vilify.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918328 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
He who strikes the first blow is responsible.
Well, in this case we'll never know.

But it does set the precedence for future events.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#918329 Jun 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had this vision of Galt diving into some bushes.
Galt doesn't leave his house if it's within two hours of sunset.

The only time Flack will venture out after dark is if Walmart is having some kind of midnight madness sale.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#918330 Jun 4, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: You left out the most important FACT!
He lowered the top income tax rate from 70 to something like 28%
A slimebucket DemocRAT like you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you upside the head, moron.
And what happened next in the Reagan economy? Charles Keating and the Lincoln Savings and Loan scandal/collapse(Reagan's first government loan bail-out attempt), a run on banks, economic panic in the streets, recession, mushrooming Savings&Loan scandals and Congressional hearings...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918331 Jun 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If you live in such fear of someone in a hoodie, why stalk them?
Galt does not fear hoodie-wearers, just avoids them.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918332 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones who proclaim victory are the cons and specifically, the t-p.

This is why their infighting is so interesting.

Personally, I think the t-p should break away from the GOP if they really feel viable instead of sucking off the financial teet of another party.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#918333 Jun 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's is why you are a dumbass.
Bush INVADED the countries.
There is a difference between supplying help to these regime's opponents and killing thousands of our soldiers & spending over a trillion dollars in an all out invasion. My Complaint against Bush was his methods in Afghanistan & his lies to go into Iraq.
At this point, we really do not know how the government in Egypt will react as far as Middle East policy.
The responsible way is to wait and see how the MB will govern & if they can remain in power before making sure they become our enemies.
You really need to quit listefing to Glenn Beck regarding the followers od Islam. He is making you really stupid.
RealDave (Stupid Serve you Well) The President was asked is Egypt an ally of the United States? Obama said “I don’t think that we would consider them an ally, but we don’t consider them an enemy!! So Dave until that question can be answered is Egypt an ‘Ally or Not’ we should stop all financial aid…Right?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918334 Jun 4, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Obama doesn't know the first thing about 'compromise'--he 'caved in ' too easily on accepting a ultra-conservative Heritage Foundation blueprint for healthcare reform that Mitt Romney used to create Romneycare in Massachusetts and making it work on a grander, national scale. Damn democrats stealing conservatives ideas again and making them work in RealTime!?!
Jean from Queens is a wiseass, just like Obama.

Now the chickens are coming home to roost.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#918335 Jun 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If you live in such fear of someone in a hoodie, why stalk them?
Well, maybe if you're a big fat loser on medication and have a gun...
I truly hope he gets life, he's a danger to society.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#918336 Jun 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt doesn't leave his house if it's within two hours of sunset.
The only time Flack will venture out after dark is if Walmart is having some kind of midnight madness sale.
Yeah, like a 20 lb log of bologna or something
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#918337 Jun 4, 2013
Alleged Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has told his mother that people are sending him money and that someone opened an account for him, according to a new recording of their first phone call from prison.

When his mother asked if he is in pain, Tsarnaev replied in Russian: "No, of course not. I'm already eating and have been for a long time," according to a translation by Channel 4 in the UK, which first aired the audio. The call took place last week.

"They are giving me chicken and rice now, everything is fine," he said.

Dzhokhar also told his mother that he has received at least a "thousand" dollars in a bank account that someone opened for him since his arrest. The mother says the family has also received $8,000 from individuals pledging their support, according to Channel 4.

Tsarnaev's parents say they have been offered one phone call a month with their son, who is in prison awaiting trial.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspect-dzh...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#918338 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not fear hoodie-wearers, just avoids them.
If you had given that good advice to George Zimmerman then he wouldn't be on trial for his life today.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#918339 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, maybe if you're a big fat loser on medication and have a gun...
I truly hope he gets life, he's a danger to society.
'big fat loser on medication and have a gun'= Republican base?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#918340 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, like a 20 lb log of bologna or something
Or a 50 gallon drum of peanut butter.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#918341 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean from Queens is a wiseass, just like Obama.
Now the chickens are coming home to roost.
Yes they are and in regards to Obamacare they are all laying golden eggs. Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/27/opinion/kru...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Bieber 185,136
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,137
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Graham Cracker 51,376
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Non _cents 5,084
Ask Amy 3-5-15 2 hr Cass 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr kal 51,568
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Red_Forman 5,733
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News