Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
842,841 - 842,860 of 1,096,498 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>A typical NIMBY statement. Is that what Galt's position has been reduced to? Shrunken down in the shadow of Behemoth Exxon-Mobil . What they say is right no matter if it's a lie.
South Florida beaches would be an ideal location for solar power projects. Fence them off and start building renewable energy projects where they are most effective.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> We waited 8 years of Bush W promises that the surge was working and Iraq would be stable. We finally had to elect a stronger Barack Hussein Obama as U S President in 2008 who had the guts to say when enough war is enough!
People this stupid should not be allowed to vote.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> We waited 8 years of Bush W promises that the surge was working and Iraq would be stable. We finally had to elect a stronger Barack Hussein Obama as U S President in 2008 who had the guts to say when enough war is enough!
yeah, when a no nothing president like O'bama is elected we lose the war. Good job there moron. Why is he the first president in history letting the communist maneuver with our military? why is he letting the communists look at our ships? why is he letting the communists come aboard our ships and see our weapons? why is O'bama communist?

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>We'll need that 'proliferate spending' on helping those people getting very sick from the Exxon Mayflower, Arkansas oil tarsands spill.'Mayflower Oil Spill: Exxon Doesn't Want You to Know People Are Getting Very, Very Sick ' "The oil spill in Mayflower, Arkansas has left residents outside the evacuation zone complaining of illness. Exxon says the air is safe, but new documentation shows they lied and attempted to cover up the extent of the oil spill. We should trust residents who are suffering from spill-induced illness, not Exxon." http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bc...
There's a nuclear plant leaking in Washington state-who cares? not the O'bama administration. The Fukushima Daiichi is still spewing nuclear into the ocean--why did O'bama lie to the American people and why did they shut off the radiation detectors?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And a lying idiot 100% of the time. Trayvon Martin had no criminal record at all.
You libturds still haven't learned to read.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon Martin was suspended from school twice for offenses that should have gotten him arrested – once for getting caught with a burglary tool and a dozen items of female jewelry, the second time for getting caught with marijuana and a marijuana pipe.

In each case, the case file on Martin was fudged to make the crime less serious than it was. The reason was that the arrest statistics coming out of Martin’s school had been “quite high,” and the detectives “needed to find some way to lower the stats.” This directive allegedly came from the Chief of Police.

If Trayvon Martin had been prosecuted for his crimes and sent to a juvenile detention facility, instead of being suspended from school and wandering around looking for trouble, then he might not have assaulted George Zimmerman and died as a gangsta punk.

Political correctness killed Travon Martin.
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>

I just can't help regurgitating everything:

Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.

Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.

I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.

You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.

I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
I am "THE QUEEN OF THE TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
I love and admire but am constantly rejected by all of the following intellectuals:
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/NoSurprize,
Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama",Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I am still circling the bowl!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell "mutt" for us Obamabots.
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S
"THE NOT SURPRIZED TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"is why I'm here!
I'm so excited I wet my pants everytime I even think about all of the following who consistently reject me because I'm such a loser. They are:
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise,
Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama",Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
It's duh Not Surprized culture.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less what article you link, you're just trying your best to elevate Obama while he's arming the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Queda. I expect your next excuse will be, "Well Bush did it, why can't Obama?" Eventually you'll concede that he's no better than Bush and much, much less effective. But he is half white, there is that.
You had a GD freakin fit because to you, the only way to get regime change is through military action.

I tred to help you out so you would be better informed in the future.

We sent arms to Egypt because, until we now otherwise, they are an ally in that region.

You keep clinging to your buddy Bush.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You had a GD freakin fit because to you, the only way to get regime change is through military action.
We sent arms to Egypt because, until we now otherwise, they are an ally in that region.
As a reminder... Just because you choose to believe bullshit doesn't make it true RealDave....

You idiot still breastfeeding on Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell.

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
OBAMA MAY SIGN U.N. GUN GRAB TREATY TOMORROW
Jun 2, 2013
Excerpted from The Hill: President Obama is hesitant to sign an international arms trade treaty opposed by the National Rifle Association, according to advocates for the pact.
She said she thinks Obama will still eventually sign the treaty, which his administration supports, but that she “wouldn't be surprised” if he waited to sign “under the cover of darkness in August.”
http://patdollard.com/2013/06/obama-may-sign-...
Congress needs to slam his azz along with impeachment papers.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
Meanwhile, Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own both MSNBC, the lame stream media, Race Cop Al Shapton and your hate filled racist left-wing party...
George Zimmerman Sues NBC for Portraying Him as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain' Over Edited 911 Tape...
George Zimmerman, the man facing second-degree murder charges in one of the most racially charged and controversial cases in recent memory is seeking damages against NBC for portraying him as a "racist and predatory villain."
The suit, claims, "NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy, but as an opportunity to increase ratings."
An NBC News spokeswoman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The suit claims the network pounced on the story in large part to help aid the ailing ratings of its morning program, "The Today Show." It centers around "manipulated" exchanges between George Zimmerman and a non-emergency dispatcher shortly before unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. The audio aired a few times on several NBC platforms beginning March 19.
The suit blames NBC in large part for the media frenzy surrounding the case and hostilities against Zimmerman.
The suit points out two versions of the exchanges that aired beginning on March 19 for more than a week that they say the network manipulated to "create the misleading impression that Zimmerman was suspicious of Martin's conduct because he is a black male."
In audio aired March 19, according to the suit, Zimmerman describes Martin and his race before he actually brought it up. Here is part of that exchange, according to the lawsuit:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-sue...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/06/geor...
It's the culture..
And, next, sue the Magic Negro for opening his big racist mouth about Trayvon being his son. After that, head after the Eric Racist Holder for manipulating and injecting racism into the Florida court system.

Americans are known for being sue-crazy but sometimes it is necessary in the pursuit of justice.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt under Mubarak was an ally, under the O'bama moslem bro hood they are not.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't he always abuse his power under the cover of darkness?
(By the way, thanks for that very nice compliment last night.)
His fake image has taken such a hit lately that he's getting more squeamish than ever about exposing himself to the antiseptic qualities of sunlight. He's become a PTD(Politically Transmitted Disease)

Have you noticed how Hollywood is dancing to his drumbeats today?

Mental Health, everybody! The Magic Negro loves you and your Mental Health!

Praise Allah!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Where was Zimmerman's adult judgment?
Where are your adult responses?

We've been waiting.....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Homer wrote:
Zimmerman should go to jail, he knew what he was doing. He sought out the confrontation, he knew how it was going to end.
Hee, Hee.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So true! There's nothing in the Constitution that says a democrat can be better than a con.
Therefore it must be illegal!
HUH!

Do what Michael Douglas just did.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

John Galt wrote:
Trayvon Martin was suspended from school twice for offenses that should have gotten him arrested – once for getting caught with a burglary tool and a dozen items of female jewelry, the second time for getting caught with marijuana and a marijuana pipe.
In each case, the case file on Martin was fudged to make the crime less serious than it was. The reason was that the arrest statistics coming out of Martin’s school had been “quite high,” and the detectives “needed to find some way to lower the stats.” This directive allegedly came from the Chief of Police.
If Trayvon Martin had been prosecuted for his crimes and sent to a juvenile detention facility, instead of being suspended from school and wandering around looking for trouble, then he might not have assaulted George Zimmerman and died as a gangsta punk.
Allegedly? The detectives? A directive directly from the chief of police?

Chief of police where? Did he or the detectives have names?

No you say?

Let me guess__you've over at the conservative treehouse taking in the scenery. LMAO.

Forrest Gump said it best.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
What is it, some kind of Republican ritual forces y'all to put a deadman's dick in y'all mouths? You dudes feel like big men defending the murderer of a young man eating skittles & drinking a soda! Racist assholes! You have my invitation to Jersey, you're all welcome. Bring your guns & all. I promise when you leave, if you leave, you'll have learned some respect. What gangsta you know wears a white hoodie when it's time to put in work? I'm amongst a large population, very large population that's like "let his ass out, he won't make it to see tomorrow." You homeschooled country boys have no idea about what's really going on in the real world. I bet Zimmerman don't even want to get out. He know the deal about the money on his head if he does. See you can talk that bullshit but, the reality of things is something royally different. "An eye for an eye." What happens to Zimmerman can have I'm negative affect on his father. Karma is a bitch John Galt, you better believe it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
People this stupid should not be allowed to vote.
I'm surprised Johnny can type.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••