Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
842,681 - 842,700 of 1,079,080 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Edith died.
Old news.

Do you and Jean from Queens use anything other than the stale dead tree media?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer would make an excellent juror, as well as a mind reader.
This case will be decided during jury selection.
The evidence is irrelevant.
Only race matters.
Obama made it that way.
Yes,'blame Obama's blackness for everything even the Earth wobbling orbit on its axis.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He was NOT on DUTY when this happened!
He was going to the store himself and saw this kid lurking!
He has a CCW ...
He was told to call "dispatch" when this happens.
They had several burglaries in recent months.
Someone lurking, in the dark and rainy night looked suspicious.
He had EVERY right to DO what he did.
I 'am' a Christian.
``````````
“I am a Christian”
When I say,“I am a Christian”
I’m not shouting,“I've been saved!”
I’m whispering,“I get lost sometimes
That’s why I chose this way”
I don’t speak with human pride
I’m confessing that I stumble -
needing God to be my guide
I’m not trying to be strong
I’m professing that I’m weak
and pray for strength to carry on
I’m not bragging of success
I’m admitting that I've failed
and cannot ever pay the debt
I don’t think I know it all
I submit to my confusion
asking humbly to be taught
I’m not claiming to be perfect
My flaws are far too visible
but God believes I’m worth it
I still feel the sting of pain
I have my share of heartache
which is why I seek God’s name
I do not wish to judge
I have no authority
I only know I’m loved
Copyright 1988 Carol Wimmer
Every time you say you are a Christian, an angel pukes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave I didn’t think anyone could be so Stupid but ‘Hey’ you’ve proven me Wrong!!
SO has ...

frontporchreactionary

:)
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Afternoon, Batty. Hope Ryan's plan doesn't mess up your "retirement"...well, actually, I really don't give a damn if you wind up on the streets with Jane Pain. Newsmax.com &#8206;- College Republican study finds youth view the Republican Party as old and rich-serving. http://www.newsmax.com/Dialogs/ForwardToFrien...
Afternoon, hag.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting to note that the HOA at the community where the incident occurred has already settled a wrongful death suit with Martins parents in the range of $1 million. Wendy Dorival, the Sanford Police neighborhood watch administrator/liaison assisted in the formation of The Retreat at Twin Lakes program in which George Zimmerman more or less assumed the role as leader.
George had become interested in the security in his community during the summer of 2011 after a spate of auto and home burglaries including one that affected a neighbor and close friend of his wife.
The group formed about Sept 2011. five months prior to Martins death after two or three meetings in which Dorival explained the program and handed out manuals and other materials. The group is not affiliated with the National Sheriff's Association yet uses the same signage and printed material.
Dorival's testimony in the FDLE inquiry was enough for the HOA to settle sooner than later, draw your own conclusions.
$1 mil versus legsl costs and bad press of fighting it. Probably paid by insurance.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems the deeper this administration digs itself, the deeper they keep digging.
They have to think they're above it all. No other explanation.
Just like Holder expecting the media to come before him and agree with his guidelines on how to report his lies with everything he said being off the record.
I thought the world had stopped spinning when the New York Times stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Fox News in declining his "royal" invitation.
WE have a 'wishy-washy' media ...
NO integrity ...

They are being 'blackmailed' possibly ...???

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is interested in the right of civilians to defend themselves when the police are interested in little more than their pensions.
Galt confuses police with tea party Congressional newbies who demanded to know why their new benefits as Congressmen were not more.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If he even ran. Most likely would have lost to Cory Booker for the nomination and Booker is pretty much a lock. NJ loves their Democratic senators.
Good afternoon Homer and happy national chocolate macaroon day.

I was just thinking of the recent attempt by the right wing media rats to involve Senator Bob Menendez in a faux scandal.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
All the more reason for single payer healthcare payed for through taxation.
You wouldn't mind seeing people turned away at the hospital door?
why? So that they can just go and die? Only people with money allowed? Are you sick in the head?
Emergency rooms should be limited to emergency care.

Those with colds, sore throats, and tummy aches should be turned away and sent to their family doctor.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
In Virginia, if a woman has a miscarriage at home, she has to bring it to the hospital so that it can be ruled out that she may have caused her own miscarriage; then they can charge her with murder.
The war on women is real and continuing. Women know this; but you and Jane are haters of women. Goes with the republican territory.
And just what do you expect her to do? Scrape it in a zip lock bag and throw it in the trash? It would be considered biowaste and as such it would need to be handled as such.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me. He would have joined other democrats in the agony of defeat soon enough.
Like you predicted the Bachmann, Perry, Romney landslides? Gee, I feel better about our prospects already, Batty Loo.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Perhaps he'll appoint Cory Booker!
Might as well change parties at the same time.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
SO has ...
frontporchreactionary
:)
And you really are too obtuse to know why your 'posts' have been deleted ? LOL Be more dootiful ,slap-happy biotch.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
In Virginia, if a woman has a miscarriage at home, she has to bring it to the hospital so that it can be ruled out that she may have caused her own miscarriage; then they can charge her with murder.
The war on women is real and continuing. Women know this; but you and Jane are haters of women. Goes with the republican territory.
Because if she did just throw it in the trash and somebody found it she would be in real hot water. Don't you think it would be better to protect the woman? Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,'blame Obama's blackness for everything even the Earth wobbling orbit on its axis.
Obama deserves the blame for injecting himself into a minor criminal case and pronouncing the guilt of someone who had not even been charged.
shinningelectr0n

Caro, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Al- Qaeda chief warns attacks on US in 'everyone's reach'
AFP - Al-Qaeda's military chief in Yemen warned Americans in an audio message posted online Sunday that the Boston bombings revealed a fragile security as he urged Muslims to defend their religion.
Qassim al-Rimi, the military chief of Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, said making bombs such as the ones used in the twin blasts in Boston in April, is within "everyone's reach".
"The Boston events... and the poisoned letters (sent to the White House), regardless of who is behind them, show that your security is no longer under control, and that attacks on you have taken off and cannot be stopped," he said, in the message entitled: "A letter to the American people."
"Every day you will be hit by the unexpected and your leaders will not be able to defend you," warned the man whose organisation is considered by Washington the world's most dangerous Al-Qaeda branch.
Rimi said the killing of Al-Qaeda's founder Osama bin Laden in May 2011 and top Yemeni-American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki in September 2011, had not ended the struggle.
"Have you eliminated the jihadist groups that have spread everywhere after they had only been in Afghanistan? Today, they are in your land or close to it," he warned.
To the Muslims in the United States, he said: "We encourage you to carry on with this way, be steadfast in your religion.
"Carry out your obligations, defend your religion and follow in the footsteps of those who supported their religion and Ummah (Muslim nation) while they are in their enemy's den," he said.
Impeachment of the Magic Negro is an imperative.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Old news.
Do you and Jean from Queens use anything other than the stale dead tree media?
We don't like falling head first into Richard Viguerie's neo-con propaganda faux news machinery like you. Galt thinks Elmer Gantry was a risk-taking , successful business entrepreneur rather than a snake-oil salesman.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer will vote for Hillary anyway, even if she isn't on the ticket.
Strike three for Christie if he appoints a Democrat.
Strike three? Don't you read your own posts? You threw Christie under the bus weeks ago. If he appoints a Republican will he be back on your "wish list"?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Perhaps he'll appoint Cory Booker!
He's got my vote in 2016 if he does. Homer will turn his back on Hillary. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Terry rigsby 48,868
Amy 7-24 53 min RACE 2
Abby 7-24 1 hr RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000