Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
842,481 - 842,500 of 1,095,944 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama popularity is up, House Republican down and his handling of the Storm is in contrast to handling of Katrina!
Carol seemed to have problems with this also
Obama and his Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) have even drawn praise from Republicans such as Govs. Chris Christie of New Jersey and Bob McDonnell of Virginia, both prominent supporters of Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney. Christie said, "The president has been all over this and he deserves great credit." McDonnell said the federal response was "incredibly fast and we're very grateful." He said Obama has been "direct and personal" in handing the crisis.
Obama got ahead of the curve from the start, cancelling campaign trips in order to stay in Washington to supervise the relief effort. He made sure the public knew he was in command by speaking to the nation directly as the storm intensified, and he and many surrogates have given frequent public updates about what was going on.
Pulled that link right out of you undies, eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Really folks. I know the Zimmerman case is interesting and all, but this is where our tax dollars are going...training sessions for the IRS...line dancing!
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21134540/vp=5207287...
No different than the GSA Las Vegas hot tub photos.

Really disturbing that nobody in the video, or their supervisors, have any clue that this behavior is inappropriate.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

SCOTUS to rule on some major issues beginning next week.

Same-sex marriage/Defense of Marriage Act

Depending on the outcome, nine people are going to decide the moral climate of this country again.

Affirmative Action

A white woman claims discrimination over minorities gaining college admission in Texas.

Voting Rights

Section 5 in the Voting Rights Act and only applies to Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia in addition to other counties and cities.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, if confronted by someone with a gun I for one am going to use every advantage available.
You could always drool on yourself or maybe have a moment of incontinence and play the sympathy card.
Yours is a prime example of Liberal stupidity.

I guy has a gun pointed at Tenzing and Tenzing's going to pull him to the ground and begin pounding his head into the concrete sidewalk.

If your head was screwed on right, you wouldn't have to walk backward, Jerk.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Black drug dealers use underage children all the time to limit the damage to their 'enterprises'. At one time, the use of children as mules and in drug sales was so rampant that it was an almost weekly news story heard here in Detroit, for example, that another 10-12 year old kid was arrested for moving drugs and for murder.
Many State legislatures and court systems slowly woke up to the exploitation of age in the courts and moved to change things. It is common now to hear about an underage punk being "Tried as an adult" as a result.
Except for the Magic Negro's sons. Eric Holder made sure of that.
Obama's inappropriate interference in the Zimmerman case presents another problem in obtaining a fair trial and is likely the primary reason for the difference of opinion on this site.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did you go to work or not?
That struck me as funny. For some reason.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No different than the GSA Las Vegas hot tub photos.
Really disturbing that nobody in the video, or their supervisors, have any clue that this behavior is inappropriate.
True. The GSA "shindig" also cost us a pretty penny.

The size of government is so out of control, Obama supporters use it as an excuse as to why he can't keep up with everything that's going wrong.

It's like a line in a spoof.

But they still want bigger government with the IRS managing Obamacare.

That should go real well.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The record indicates that the Police dispatcher told Zimmerman not to pursue Trayvon.
The transcript of Trayvon's cell phone call shows he knew somebody was following him. He was scared.
Zimmerman had no standing as a neighborhood watch person. He was self-appointed.
Meaning he was merely a vigilante.
How ironic!! You get caught in even more stupidity!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"Zimmerman had no standing as a neighborhood watch person. He was self-appointed." means what?

He was a volunteer, for crissake! And you say he "had no standing" and was "self-appointed"??

From Wiki - Shooting of Trayvon Martin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray...

"George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old multi-racial Hispanic American, was the appointed neighborhood watch coordinator for the gated community where Martin was temporarily staying and where the shooting took place."

Caught you again, little man. Send your racism to the same place Eric Racist Holder is going very soon.

The Judge's stupidity in this case has already guaranteed an appeal.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

The secular opposition party in Turkey has been protesting the radical Islamist Turkish government, only to be met with violence from the government. Pretty much a mirror image of the Arab Spring in Egypt.

Who will Obama side with?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
Glad you are back, liberal turd liars such as you are always amusing. I have posted the quote from fienstien 2 or 3 times. We all understand your comprehension level is low so no one will be surprized that you missed it.
Peace
KMA
Tenzing is well known for his selective denial of reality.

He drifts in and out.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Well, it's just a big mess all right.

Waste and unnecessary spending still unchecked.
Medicare and Social Security still not reformed.
Attorney General worst criminal of all.
IRS punishes Obama's enemies.
Obama and Hillary lie about national security.
Obamacare about to hit the fan.

It's like being a bad movie.

I miss President Romney.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Made Racist Remarks At Work "
""Within a collection of evidence officially released by the State Attorney's Office on Thursday, was an audio recording of a 15-minute interview with George Zimmerman's former co-worker. During the interview, the man, whose name was not given, says that Zimmerman racially targeted him and bullied him at work, ThinkProgress.com reports.
According to the witness, Zimmerman singled him out because he was Middle Eastern, calling him a "fucking moron" and mocking him with the voice of "Achmed the terrorist." He said Zimmerman would also tell stories and make jokes about "bombing" and other "Middle Eastern stuff."
----------
George Zimmerman's Family Said 'A Lot Of Bad Things About Black People': Witness
"As we continue to sift through the trove of new evidence released today by the Florida State's Attorney Office, we came across the much-debated statements that George Zimmerman and his family were unabashedly racist while he was growing up.
The statements, made by a woman referred to only as Witness 9, paint the picture of a man raised in a racist family who disliked minorities unless they fit a certain mold.
"Because growing up, they've always made, him and his family have always made statements that they don't like black people if they don't act like white people," Witness 9 told investigators Jim Post and Jim Rick during a March interview.
"They talk a lot of, a lot of bad things about black people," she added.
Witness 9 said she came forward because she was afraid Zimmerman may have attacked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin "because the kid was black."
Zimmerman is currently facing second-degree murder charges stemming from the February shooting death of Martin. Zimmerman claimed he was acting in self-defense when he shot the black teenager.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/george-zimmerm...
----------
Zimmerman is a racist, just like you and all of the nitwits here who defend him.
There is ample proof of this.
You lose.
I see. So the trial judge will not allow any references to be made in court regarding Trayvon's drug use, violence, fighting and comments about and interest in guns.

But she *WILL* allow supposed "He Said, She Said" coworker and family hearsay about George.

Appeal in the works. Eric Racist Holder set this one up at the order of the Magic Negro.

ThinkProgress.com ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....Jim Henson couldn't have come up with a more comical creation!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Night.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If confronted by someone with a gun, your best advantage is to back down (unless you feel they are determined to kill you anyway).
If confronted by someone with a gun, Tenzing would tell the perp to hold on a second and then place his finger into the gun barrel.

I wish I lived in the same perfect and imaginary world that he does.
So much fun!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your proven ignorance, you've been dead for years.
Your spouse doesn't think so.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Night.
Good Night Aunt Bettie Lou :)
Hope you sleep well.
You are a great asset to this board.
I truly mean that.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's night.
It's rainy.
I follow you and then confront you.
You are walking in the neighborhood WHERE YOU ARE LIVING.
That is picking a fight.
This coward should have let the police handle it.
You know how many teenagers walk across my neighbrhood and leave trash and act stupid on a weekly basis?
Many! Of all Colors and creeds.
How many have I ever confronted? None.
Would I confront them with a firearm in my pocket? Hellll no!
I bet you did worse when you were young?
I did.
I have a broom and dust pan. No big deal.
Adults leave doggggshttt everywhere! Should they be shot?
Childish. I've heard better stories at Sunday Read-Along at the library.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>...looking for stuff to steal...
I've seen that often enough.
It's called "casing".

Screw the profiling complaints. It happens so often that Neighborhood Watch Volunteers are jaded by it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to live forever? YAY!
My insurance company will be glad to hear of this.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's inappropriate interference in the Zimmerman case presents another problem in obtaining a fair trial and is likely the primary reason for the difference of opinion on this site.
And I wonder if his racist remarks would form the basis for a Zimmerman appeal; the President's big mouth ruined his ability to get a fair trail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min LRS 176,783
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min Here He Goes Again 97,821
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr bushi 49,259
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 555
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,630

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••