Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#917540 Jun 2, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're describing Richard Viguerie, Karl Rove , Roger Ailes, and the last 5 republican presidents favorite political tactics.
Prove it a**hole. The problem for Obama is he's the president and he got caught.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#917542 Jun 2, 2013
The scandal no one is talking about.

"Profligate" - utterly shameless, reckless, extravagant spending and waste. Our tax dollars fall short of the annual expenses of the federal government by almost 1/3 or more year after year.

This scandal shows no favoritism. It holds the potential to deliver the most devastating consequences to all Americans.

Forty years ago we were the largest lending nation on Earth, today we are the largest debtor nation on Earth.

Proverbs warns: "The borrower is servant to the lender."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/22/cro...

Somehow we've forgotten about the cliff we're about to go over trying to put out the fires in the engine room.

Orlando, FL

#917543 Jun 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, wouldn't his death be a real possibility? Why would his death be Zimmerman's fault? See where I am going with this?
It is up to the prosecution to present a jury with enough evidence to back up THEIR CLAIM of second degree murder. If they can't, Zimmerman walks.
I'm not trying to take sides. Quite the opposite, I have no idea what the outcome will be and I don't care one way or the other since I don't have all the facts. Personally, I honestly don't know if Zimmerman was the assaulter or the assaultee. I'm keeping an open mind and confident the jury will sort things out.
Enough said.
Zimmerman took his gun and left his house after being told to stay put knowing the police were on the way.

It should have gone to trial. As it did.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#917544 Jun 2, 2013
<quoted text>Who do you think you are, Madame Marie? You sound like a broken Bruce Springsteen song. "Did you hear the cops finally busted Madam Marie for tellin' fortunes better than they do." No one knows for sure the future of Trayvon Martin now because he's dead from an assault by an armed man, George Zimmerman who unnecessarily confronted an unarmed Trayvon who was minding his own business,but taking a short-cut through a gated Florida community.
Boo-Hoo

May dogs pizz on his grave.

Do you walk into brick walls, too?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917546 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman took his gun and left his house after being told to stay put knowing the police were on the way.
It should have gone to trial. As it did.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Trayvon Martin shooting death -- initial police reports and '911' call transcript

Dispatcher:OK, is he White, Black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman:He looks black

Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman:Yeah, a dark hoodie like a gray hoodie. Either jeans or sweat pants and white tennis shoes. He’s here now … he’s just staring.[00:42]

Dispatcher:He’s just walking around the area, the houses? OK.

Zimmerman:Now he’s just staring at me.[00:48]

Dispatcher: OK, you said that’s 1111 Retreat View or 111?

Zimmerman:That’s the clubhouse.

Dispatcher:He’s near the clubhouse right now?

Zimmerman: Yeah, now he’s coming towards me. He’s got his hands in his waist band. And he’s a black male.[1:03]

Dispatcher: OK How old would you say he is?

Zimmerman: He’s got something on his shirt. About like his late teens.

Dispatcher: Late teens?

Zimmerman: Uh, huh.Something’s wrong with him. Yep, he’s coming to check me out. He’s got something in his hands. I don’t know what his deal is.[01:20]

Dispatcher: OK, just Let me know if he does anything, OK?

Zimmerman: OK.

Dispatcher: We’ve got them on(e) the way. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnis...

Then this website goes "off the hook" ... too ...
Like the rest of lame stream media!

Lapeer, MI

#917547 Jun 2, 2013
<quoted text>Also, there isn't too many young girls being killed by candy -wielding local teen high school athletes .
Don't you mean to say "...there aren't too many young girls..."???

Trayvon Martin bragged about skills with his fists. Too bad.
They didn't work as well as George's gun.

Shooting the little Hoodie is called "Preventive Maintenance".

We need more of it.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#917548 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they expect that? Treatment in kind?
har
har
har
They didn't use or have access to, the entire federal bureaucracy to suppress their opposition, so what do you mean by "in kind"?

That's a nasty cough, too much ganja.

Lapeer, MI

#917551 Jun 2, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
He was staying at a house INSIDE the gated community.
He was allowed to be right where he was killed.
This guy over stepped. Profiled in error. Killed a kid.
I lived in a gated community. If someone accosted me while walking around in my neighborhood: would I have kicked his azzzzz?
Of course!
Have you been drinking Arizona Iced Tea with Skittles again?

Try rehab.

Lapeer, MI

#917552 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree however it does not give anyone license to confront or pursue someone who isn't committing a crime.
I agree.

Confront and pursue is what the Hoodie Punk was doing.

He paid for it.

Lapeer, MI

#917553 Jun 2, 2013
<quoted text>And Trayvon Martin's 'past record' has nothing to do with the Zimmerman trial.
You don't *WANT* it to. Tough.

Lapeer, MI

#917554 Jun 2, 2013
<quoted text>R.I.P shinningelectr0n. None of us even knew that you were sick.
"Us"??

Your demons are talking again. You should listen to Mochelle.

You need to get more Exorcise.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#917555 Jun 2, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a world of difference between screwing someone and getting screwed. Ask all those conservative none-profits and Christian groups who expected fair treatment from Obama.
You should ask all the shareholders of companies like Enron and Worldcomm.

Especially since Ken Lay's conviction was set aside.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917556 Jun 2, 2013
Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Trayvon Martin and the problematic timeline

More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on digg Share on google Share on stumbleupon Share on myspace Share on email
The most meticulous breakdown of the minute-by-minute timeline in the Trayvon Martin killing case I can find was published here by Dan Linehan at the Wagist.

Excerpts:

Zimmerman’s (911) call connected at 7:09:34 (p.m.)...

At 7:11:59, the dispatcher writes an update that the subject is running away....

(Between7:12 and 7:13): Trayvon receives a call from his girlfriend DeeDee. Most cellular providers round down the seconds at the start of a call. We see a phone call from DeeDee that began at 7:12pm, but it could have began anytime between 7:12:00 – 7:12:59....

7:13:41 Zimmerman hangs up his call to police....

The first 911 call (from neighbors, reporting the altercation between Martin and Zimmerman comes in) at 7:16:11....

7:16:56 One shot is fired...

So we're looking at about seven and a half minutes elapsed time. Linehan makes a few inferences about the timing of other events, but the bottom line he posits is this:

Trayvon Martin had plenty of time to make it back to his temporary residence, Brandy Green’s townhouse, if he had wanted to....

Where Martin’s shooting occurred is only 35 yards from where Zimmerman’s truck was parked, and only 70 yards from Brandy Green’s townhouse . It would only take Trayvon around 30 seconds to jog that distance, less if he actually ran....

Had Martin jogged straight to Brandy Green’s when George Zimmerman first reported him running at 7:11:42, he would have been there by 7:12:12. Considerably before Zimmerman (finished) giving police directions to the complex...

UPDATE: A similar timeline is posted and analyzed in a different fashion here. In the comments are, the author puts her spin on it this way:

Trayvon did get away — for a time. DeeDee and Zimmerman both state that Zimmerman saw and began to pursue Trayvon, but that Trayvon managed to get away. They both also agree that, a minute or two later, the two encountered each other again.

But we don’t know what either Trayvon or Zimmerman did in the intervening time. We know Trayvon didn’t go home. We know Zimmerman didn’t go back to his car....

So we don’t know for sure how the physical altercation that led to Trayvon’s death was initiated. But we do know, as confirmed fact, that the entire encounter between the two started because Zimmerman grabbed a gun and ran out of his truck to chase after a scared neighborhood kid. Even if Trayvon turned into a ninja and suckerpunched Zimmerman from behind, Zimmerman initiated the violent threats — you’re not a “victim” just because you lose a fight that you started.

And this seems to be the new version... Martin was justified in attacking Zimmerman (if he did) because Zimmerman was following him and therefore "started" the fight.

continued ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917557 Jun 2, 2013
Here are excerpts from her timeline:

7:09:34: Zimmerman, in his truck, spots Trayvon. He calls the non-emergency dispatch number for the police, and the call log records his call as connecting with dispatch ...

7:10:16: Zimmerman reports that Trayvon is “here now,”

7:10:20: Trayvon becomes aware of the fact that Zimmerman is watching him. The two stare at one another, and Trayvon keeps walking....

7:11:14 : At this point, Trayvon appears to have walked past Zimmerman truck, possibly heading towards the cut through, where he would shortly be out of sight of Zimmerman.

7:11:42 – 7:11:48: There is the sound of a car door opening at this point, immediately after Zimmerman says “he’s running,” and Zimmerman starts huffing; wind noises can be heard, and Zimmerman sounds slightly breathless.

7:12:08 pm: Zimmerman states to the dispatcher,“he ran.”... The running/wind noises on the recording also cease abruptly at this point, and Zimmerman’s voice evens out.

7:13:14pm: Zimmerman has lost Trayvon.

7:13:41pm: Zimmerman’s phone call with dispatch ends.

Approx. 7:15:30 – 7:15:45pm: Zimmerman and Trayvon encounter each other for the final time in the area circled in red in the diagram (here)....:

7:16:11 pm: The first of seven 911 calls is made by a neighbor whose house is immediately adjacent to where the shooting occurred.... 7:16:56 pm: A gunshot is heard

The timelines are nearly identical and appear to be based on this event report.
Posted at 12:07:06 AM in Trayvon Martin case

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnis...

I have listened to the ORIGINAL police calls!
ALL of them from the neighbors, etc!
From the Sanford Police Department website that has since been taken down since there IS a court case!

Lapeer, MI

#917558 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
I was gonna give him an "RIP" but you can only poke the stupid for so long before it gets old.
The RIP heard around here is the flatulence you pass off as discourse.

Lapeer, MI

#917559 Jun 2, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
Am I allowed to pick a fist fight with every right whiner scummmmbag I see, then pull a firearm during the fight and kill the sleazeballlll?
No! Don't shoot them!

Just pistol whip yourself into oblivion.

Orlando, FL

#917560 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Somehow we've forgotten about the cliff we're about to go over trying to put out the fires in the engine room.
Then again, putting out the fires in the engine room might prevent us from going over the cliff. Someone might get to the brakes in time.

The fires could prove a blessing in disguise.

Apparently, a low level IRS employee in Cincinatti is on the record as having said the order came from the White House.

Enough "fire distinguishers" and the fire is out.

Orlando, FL

#917561 Jun 2, 2013
Hope everyone is ready for Obamacare.

If you're not covered by your employer or the government come January 1, the IRS will be targeting you - even if you're a liberal.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#917562 Jun 2, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
All the same, just different names. All organized religions are corrupted by fanatics.
Are you Catholic? Want to talk about a few rotten apples?
Wrong. Core doctrine: Christianity - Love and forgive thy neighbor.

Islam - Kill everyone who doesn't believe.

So you see, they're not all the same. Liberals are, but religions aren't.

Lapeer, MI

#917563 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrontation is a hostile act, confront someone and expect a hostile response. Seems ol' George forgot the "tough" part of his "tough guy" role.
"Confrontation is a hostile act..."?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Tenzing strikes out again.

So when a defendant is allowed to confront his accuser(s) in a courtroom it's a bar room brawl?

You don't have license to flip-flop contextual definitions to any direction you please, Jerk. That's for the Liberal Media and the Magic Negro, perhaps, but not for Joe Blow posters like you.

You're just an apprentice at this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mai hindu ladki hu mujhe muslim ladke se shadi ... 21 min jyoti 1
Dear Abby 3-5-15 29 min Mister Tonka 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min GOP 51,568
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min Jacques Ottawa 185,119
Three Shot, One Fatally, During Avalon Park Hom... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 5,732
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 69,136
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:34 am PST

Bleacher Report 2:34AM
Colts Must Take Wide Receiver Upgrades Seriously in 2015
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM