Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1481965 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#918000 Jun 3, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't he always abuse his power under the cover of darkness?
(By the way, thanks for that very nice compliment last night.)
His fake image has taken such a hit lately that he's getting more squeamish than ever about exposing himself to the antiseptic qualities of sunlight. He's become a PTD(Politically Transmitted Disease)

Have you noticed how Hollywood is dancing to his drumbeats today?

Mental Health, everybody! The Magic Negro loves you and your Mental Health!

Praise Allah!

Lapeer, MI

#918001 Jun 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Where was Zimmerman's adult judgment?
Where are your adult responses?

We've been waiting.....

Lapeer, MI

#918002 Jun 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
Zimmerman should go to jail, he knew what he was doing. He sought out the confrontation, he knew how it was going to end.
Hee, Hee.

Lapeer, MI

#918003 Jun 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So true! There's nothing in the Constitution that says a democrat can be better than a con.
Therefore it must be illegal!
HUH!

Do what Michael Douglas just did.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#918004 Jun 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Trayvon Martin was suspended from school twice for offenses that should have gotten him arrested – once for getting caught with a burglary tool and a dozen items of female jewelry, the second time for getting caught with marijuana and a marijuana pipe.
In each case, the case file on Martin was fudged to make the crime less serious than it was. The reason was that the arrest statistics coming out of Martin’s school had been “quite high,” and the detectives “needed to find some way to lower the stats.” This directive allegedly came from the Chief of Police.
If Trayvon Martin had been prosecuted for his crimes and sent to a juvenile detention facility, instead of being suspended from school and wandering around looking for trouble, then he might not have assaulted George Zimmerman and died as a gangsta punk.
Political correctness killed Travon Martin.
Allegedly? The detectives? A directive directly from the chief of police?

Chief of police where? Did he or the detectives have names?

No you say?

Let me guess__you've over at the conservative treehouse taking in the scenery. LMAO.

Forrest Gump said it best.
NJ raider 1

Philadelphia, PA

#918005 Jun 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Trayvon Martin was suspended from school twice for offenses that should have gotten him arrested – once for getting caught with a burglary tool and a dozen items of female jewelry, the second time for getting caught with marijuana and a marijuana pipe.
In each case, the case file on Martin was fudged to make the crime less serious than it was. The reason was that the arrest statistics coming out of Martin’s school had been “quite high,” and the detectives “needed to find some way to lower the stats.” This directive allegedly came from the Chief of Police.
If Trayvon Martin had been prosecuted for his crimes and sent to a juvenile detention facility, instead of being suspended from school and wandering around looking for trouble, then he might not have assaulted George Zimmerman and died as a gangsta punk.
Political correctness killed Travon Martin.
What is it, some kind of Republican ritual forces y'all to put a deadman's dick in y'all mouths? You dudes feel like big men defending the murderer of a young man eating skittles & drinking a soda! Racist assholes! You have my invitation to Jersey, you're all welcome. Bring your guns & all. I promise when you leave, if you leave, you'll have learned some respect. What gangsta you know wears a white hoodie when it's time to put in work? I'm amongst a large population, very large population that's like "let his ass out, he won't make it to see tomorrow." You homeschooled country boys have no idea about what's really going on in the real world. I bet Zimmerman don't even want to get out. He know the deal about the money on his head if he does. See you can talk that bullshit but, the reality of things is something royally different. "An eye for an eye." What happens to Zimmerman can have I'm negative affect on his father. Karma is a bitch John Galt, you better believe it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#918006 Jun 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
People this stupid should not be allowed to vote.
I'm surprised Johnny can type.

Lapeer, MI

#918007 Jun 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If he is at all honorable he will appoint Cory Booker.
Cory Booker?

Doesn't Christie already have a Lawn Maintenance crew?

Lapeer, MI

#918008 Jun 3, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Like the Terri Shiavo case? Oh, wait, just when was that...and I'm really sorry you know so little about miscarriages and presume you know everything about everything...also, in the Blankenship case, just because some of his cronies are equally guilty does not make him innocent.
Wow. You seem to be very well informed.

Why does the Mother Ship only talk to YOU?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918009 Jun 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Allegedly? The detectives? A directive directly from the chief of police?
Chief of police where? Did he or the detectives have names?
No you say?
Let me guess__you've over at the conservative treehouse taking in the scenery. LMAO.
Forrest Gump said it best.
You do the research, you fat troll.

Lapeer, MI

#918010 Jun 3, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that "small government" Grumpy Old Prick party that just wants to control who you love and stick something in you mouth or up you vagina...Oh, I forgot their deals with contributing health care colonoscopy providers who insist on shoving something up your butt for fun and profit.
Your avatar could cover the bottom of a bird cage.

But the bird wouldn't like it because of all the poop on it.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918011 Jun 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your adult responses?
We've been waiting.....
I'm just matching you people, son.

I've come down quite a bit to help you out. But I'm afraid I need to go lower. Any chance you can come up a bit on the intelligence scale? Even if it's just a teeny tiny bit?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#918012 Jun 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What is it, some kind of Republican ritual forces y'all to put a deadman's dick in y'all mouths? You dudes feel like big men defending the murderer of a young man eating skittles & drinking a soda! Racist assholes! You have my invitation to Jersey, you're all welcome. Bring your guns & all. I promise when you leave, if you leave, you'll have learned some respect. What gangsta you know wears a white hoodie when it's time to put in work? I'm amongst a large population, very large population that's like "let his ass out, he won't make it to see tomorrow." You homeschooled country boys have no idea about what's really going on in the real world. I bet Zimmerman don't even want to get out. He know the deal about the money on his head if he does. See you can talk that bullshit but, the reality of things is something royally different. "An eye for an eye." What happens to Zimmerman can have I'm negative affect on his father. Karma is a bitch John Galt, you better believe it!
No surprise. In california, blacks hate hispanics. You should focus your energy on saving black youth from gangs and crime.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#918013 Jun 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>History 'sucks' for you doesn't it son?
Yeah... You are a root smoocher.. So what Giilgan??

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#918014 Jun 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just matching you people, son.
I've come down quite a bit to help you out. But I'm afraid I need to go lower. Any chance you can come up a bit on the intelligence scale? Even if it's just a teeny tiny bit?
You've Down so long it looks like Up to you, boy.

Lapeer, MI

#918015 Jun 3, 2013
been

Lapeer, MI

#918016 Jun 3, 2013
Here's a Liberal puzzled by the Right Wing.

Silly Bird.

http://www.bing.com/az/hprichbg/rb/GreenHeron...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#918017 Jun 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What is it, some kind of Republican ritual forces y'all to put a deadman's dick in y'all mouths? You dudes feel like big men defending the murderer of a young man eating skittles & drinking a soda! Racist assholes! You have my invitation to Jersey, you're all welcome. Bring your guns & all. I promise when you leave, if you leave, you'll have learned some respect. What gangsta you know wears a white hoodie when it's time to put in work? I'm amongst a large population, very large population that's like "let his ass out, he won't make it to see tomorrow." You homeschooled country boys have no idea about what's really going on in the real world. I bet Zimmerman don't even want to get out. He know the deal about the money on his head if he does. See you can talk that bullshit but, the reality of things is something royally different. "An eye for an eye." What happens to Zimmerman can have I'm negative affect on his father. Karma is a bitch John Galt, you better believe it!
The Hispanics will be writing NJ raider's welfare check...

The demokrats still controlling your numbers. The eyes are useless when your mind is blind with idiot.

You're not smart enough to do or be anything else...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918018 Jun 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm amongst a large population, very large population that's like "let his ass out, he won't make it to see tomorrow." You homeschooled country boys have no idea about what's really going on in the real world. I bet Zimmerman don't even want to get out. He know the deal about the money on his head if he does. See you can talk that bullshit but, the reality of things is something royally different. "An eye for an eye." What happens to Zimmerman can have I'm negative affect on his father.
Is there some secret ghetto plot to murder Zimmerman and his family?

Who put the bounty on his head?

Please tell us about it.

As for New Jersey, it's never a destination, just a necessary evil to get from one place to another, a dump, literally.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918019 Jun 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise. In california, blacks hate hispanics. You should focus your energy on saving black youth from gangs and crime.
In California, Hispanics work (hard), blacks don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 4 min LewisNeedsHeadBas... 11
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 234,290
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr winner 10,090
BENZOS and others available 3 hr Meds 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 3,543
Fot the Deplorable Masses. 5 hr red dawn 2
FRIDAY 1/20/17 PRESIDENT TRUMP. Democrap Tota... 6 hr Man OR Superman 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages