Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,102)

Showing posts 842,021 - 842,040 of1,036,284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely! Otherwise it's a purely political dance.
First the sworn private deposition, which allows more time to get them on the record.

Then the public testimony, where they dare not contradict their deposition.

Unless they pull a Lois Lerner.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>\
Dude, you won't believe anything unless it ties President Obama & Sec of State directly to the terrorists and ordering the attack.
How dare you attack the integrity of Pickering & Admiral Mullen
You have got to be kidding? This is not some Left progressive site. Go to one of them to share your phoney outrage.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The courts will be tied up with lawyers arguing over the extent of the bite, the exact species of the turtle, the psychological damages to their client and the monetary compensation their client should be entitled to.
The next group of lawyers will be waiting in line apparently to argue the thickness and height of a pole their client ran into.
If this weren't reality and so unbelievable, it would be hilarious as an SNL skit.
Carol plans to sue the cigarette companies when her lung cancer diagnosis comes.

That's if the diabetes related problems don't kill her first..........
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hmnmmm.... maybe you have a point.
Perhaps the problem is cons need to figure out the new technology first before being able to criticize it. I don't think they've figured out a teleprompter yet!
Durbin is a putz.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Autombile consumers, not voters.
California motorists buy a significantly higher percentage of foreign cars than the rest of the country, probably because they drive a lot of miles and need efficient and dependable cars.
LOL! Smarter means smarter. End of story.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinseki wanted a Vietnam-sized force in Iraq, which would have accomplished nothing other than providing more targets.
Shinseki was a Clinton political appointee.
Shinseki now has the VA in chaos, with even Democrats calling for his head.
Events proved Shinsecki correct. As everyone knows.

We were spread so thin, we guarded the oil ministry in Iraq while the Museums and other Government Offices were looted by the Iraqi Army which Bush's boy Paul Bremer disbanded.

"Nice job, Paulie."

Shinsecki was right. We needed more troops.

As for your earlier comments on the 'tamed' Gaddafi, who could have been more tamed than Saddam, with the no fly zone in place for 10 years??

And the WMD inspectors were in Iraq, telling all that there were no WMD's//

Bush pulled them out and went on to make up lies about WMD's, stampeding the nation to a failed war.

And in the end, he surrendered to the Iraqi's.

there is nothing Obama could do that would come close to the stupidity and failure that Bush was.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Durbin is a putz.
He must be a relative of yours.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Real question here. Could you figure out Obama's enemy list without all the myriad of Progressive sites hand holding you and pointing the way for you? We know Sonic is a victim. How about you?
Obama has no enemies, maybe haters but no enemies. Unless of course, we're including you conservatives spreading your anti American views: like Rush Limbaugh. As far as the Muslim world goes, they just don't like America and Obama just happens to be the leader of America. Knowing that, true Americans would get behind the president understanding that he made a sacrifice by attracting hate some people who would otherwise not hate him but, his biggest enemies are y'all. Hate causes a sane person to do insane things. Do I need to name all of America martyrs to prove my point? There's only 2 types of people that hate Obama or dislike him. You have those that didn't like him anyway because, of his color &, those that supported him in the beginning hoping he as a Blackman would not try to equalize Americas fortune but, reverse them making black people the priority of success. When he didn't do that & instead tried to enforce equality, he lost supporters. Pro black supporters only out for the success of a people instead of the betterment of a nation. Like some of you on this thread, that's the reason America remains stuck in a rut of factions instead of unity. George W Bush was very incompetent & though I didn't agree with nearly anything he proposed, I didn't wish for him to fail. I understood that if he failed, America failed. You people see an Obama failure as a political advantage in hopes of taking back the White House. And you call yourselves Americans! I didn't agree with the Iraq war but, I didn't wish harm or death soon the American soldiers! I make up my own mind. I don't need guidance from a computer. I'm a firm believer in,"the truth will present itself, even in the mouth of a liar!"
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The moron is a Rand Paul fan.
So all bites are alike, eh??
Let's lump in all cat bites, dog bites, alligator bites, turtle bites, fox bites, wolf bites, bear bites, etc into one category, ignoring the diseases that can be spread by various animal bites.
You follow idiots like Rand Paul because you're as ignorant as he is.
Think he uses one code for all sorts of eye problems in his practice??
Oh no, that'd be stupid, says Mr. Paul.
Have you ever had an original thought??
Seems since Gunner ran off with Fred, you've been howling at the moon and talking more stupid than before.
What is moronic is 9000 codes to describe physical conditions.

How are you going to like managed care operated similar to Hospice?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You best batten down the hatches! Obama sinking faster than a submarine with a screen door!
Riiiight, you idiots have been saying that for 5 years. We'll chalk that up with your $7 gas and electric bills tripling, quadrupling, or whatever nonsense number you posted.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like some cheese to go with your incessant WHINING??
I enjoy your selective outrage. Funny you never comment on the foul language used by Fenris, Ed, Shining.
Bit of a double standard here, I see.
Note I didn't use a single foul word in my reply to Lorac. I merely took her comment to Homer and turned it back on her. You just have a perverted mind.
It shut her up for awhile, too.
Continue your whining, little miss.
Go fish.

http://www.bing.com/az/hprichbg/rb/DwarfGoby_...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Smarter means smarter. End of story.
Dumb means dumb. End of story.

What the heck was this nonsense?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Talkin thru that fat ass of yours again, eh??
Knock it off, it stinks!!
So what did you say about me yesterday that got so many people ticked off at you?

I started to go back and look for it but figured it couldn't have been any worse than the typical garbage liberals woof down and then vomit up all over the place.

So please don't vomit again. You still haven't cleaned up the floor from yesterday so if I want to be grossed out, I'll go back and see it myself. Even though I think I'll pass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Famous diabetics:
Halle Barre - Actress
James Brown - Singer
Ralph Bunch - Nobel Peace Winner, U.N. Diplomat
James Cagney - Actor
Douglas Cairns - first pilot to fly around the world
Johnny Cash - Musician
Carol Channing - Singer and actress
Bobby Clarke - NHL (Philadelphia Flyers)
Ty Cobb - MLB (Detroit Tigers)
Scott Coleman - 1st man to swim the English Channel
Bill Davidson - Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Rick Dudley - Hockey
Scott Dunton - World class surfer
Thomas Edison - Inventor
Mick Fleetwood - Musician (Fleetwood Mac)
Curt Frasier - NHL (Chicago Black Hawks)
"Smokin' Joe" Frazier - Boxer
Kris Freeman - US Olympic cross country skiing team
Joe Gibbs - NFL Washington Redskins coach
Gary Hall, Jr.- US Olympic Gold Medalist (swimming)
Chuck Heidenrich - Skier
You get the picture. That was only a small sample. Diabetics come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life.
But tell me why YOU like bureaucracy and an overbloated government that can't even tie its own shoelaces.
You get crazier by the day.

When you get lung cancer, will you post a list of 'famous lung cancer patients??

You destroy your health with obesity and smoking, yet seem to think it's a good thing. You've admitted to behavior that is extremely dangerous to your health. Yet you think the metformin pill will take care of it.

You really are crazy.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Famous diabetics:
Halle Barre - Actress
James Brown - Singer
Ralph Bunch - Nobel Peace Winner, U.N. Diplomat
James Cagney - Actor
Douglas Cairns - first pilot to fly around the world
Johnny Cash - Musician
Carol Channing - Singer and actress
Bobby Clarke - NHL (Philadelphia Flyers)
Ty Cobb - MLB (Detroit Tigers)
Scott Coleman - 1st man to swim the English Channel
Bill Davidson - Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Rick Dudley - Hockey
Scott Dunton - World class surfer
Thomas Edison - Inventor
Mick Fleetwood - Musician (Fleetwood Mac)
Curt Frasier - NHL (Chicago Black Hawks)
"Smokin' Joe" Frazier - Boxer
Kris Freeman - US Olympic cross country skiing team
Joe Gibbs - NFL Washington Redskins coach
Gary Hall, Jr.- US Olympic Gold Medalist (swimming)
Chuck Heidenrich - Skier
You get the picture. That was only a small sample. Diabetics come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life.
But tell me why YOU like bureaucracy and an overbloated government that can't even tie its own shoelaces.
So, if you do have diabetes, you are in a category of some really classy people.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Issa wants to depose Mullen and Pickering before their public testimony so that they cannot get away with lying during the testimony.
Just like any court case.
Dispositions are usually reserved for people who can't make the hearing. Issa only wants to know what they will testify to in order to determine if he will have them testify . Both Pickering and Admiral Mullen know that. How dare you question the integrity of men who have served this country
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Issa wants to depose Mullen and Pickering before their public testimony so that they cannot get away with lying during the testimony.
Just like any court case.
You're lying Galt, it's not at all like a court case because Mullen and Pickering are not even witnesses then further, a congressional hearing is not a court. Pretty sure you learned that recently from Lois Lerner.

This Fox/Republican sham has pretty much run it's course.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama approval underwater in new Q-poll
POSTED AT 10:41 AM ON MAY 30, 2013 BY ED MORRISSEY

It’s difficult to recall a scandal handled as badly as the exposure of IRS targeting conservative groups — unless it’s the scandal of Department of Justice snooping on reporters and having an Attorney General lie to Congress about his involvement in it, which has made federal law enforcement entirely suspect. Small wonder, then, that 76% of respondents in Quinnipiac’s latest poll want a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS:

Three-quarters of U.S. voters want a special prosecutor to investigate the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of Tea Party groups, according to a poll that showed a drop in PresidentBarack Obama’s approval and trust ratings.

In the survey released today by Hamden, Connecticut-based Quinnipiac University, registered voters favored a special prosecutor by 76 percent to 17 percent. Those backing such a move included 63 percent of Democrats.

“There is overwhelming bipartisan support for an independent investigation into the IRS,” Peter A. Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac polling institute, said in a news release.

Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/30/obama-a ...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is moronic is 9000 codes to describe physical conditions.
How are you going to like managed care operated similar to Hospice?
Do they have a code for Politically Handicapped?

They will when the Magic Negro gets impeached.

Then they can put him on a gurney and shove it in the corner for about 50 years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding? This is not some Left progressive site. Go to one of them to share your phoney outrage.
This from the nitwit whose time here is spent in phony outrage!!

Yes, your side is scum to attack national heroes like Pickering and Mullen.

Unlike your fave, Petraeus, these guys didn't get caught up in an illicit affair.

Remember Petraeus?? He's the guy you nitwits wanted to run for President. Before he turned out to be a typical Repugnant, like Mark Sanford.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 842,021 - 842,040 of1,036,284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,500
Abby 4-23 5 min squishymama 13
Amy 4-23 8 min PEllen 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min mdbuilder 43,125
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Stina2 96,212
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 16 min Dream Crystal 7,554
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 19 min Dream Crystal 1,024
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••