Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277222 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#917424 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So where have you been? Besides another thread bringing enlightenment to others according to Tenzing?
Haven't been posting at all. Checked in a couple of times to check the stupidity level ... THAT hasn't changed. Been very busy, this project ended up running four months. I expect to be done tomorrow but of course, MY project was complete two months ago, they just keep finding more stuff for me to do. So, who knows?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#917425 Jun 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Possessed by a Patriotic heart!
I had several uncles that FOUGHT in WWII ...
for these RIGHTS WE hold so dear ...
And lQQk what these libTARDS are doing to OUR military nowadays!
YES, I'm VERY possessed of MY Country!
AND My God!
PLUS my Family and their "posterity!"
If you do NOT like that ...
you CAN
Kiss My Country Ass - Blake Shelton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yS3MX9WxUUwXX
We all have relatives that fought in WWII. We all are Patriotic. We all are concerned about our families. The difference is that liberals don't wrap ourselves in the flag and beat our chests about it. Get off the podium, you're cut and paste of fanatic web sites is unAmerican.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#917426 Jun 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama popularity is up, House Republican down and his handling of the Storm is in contrast to handling of Katrina!
Carol seemed to have problems with this also
Obama and his Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) have even drawn praise from Republicans such as Govs. Chris Christie of New Jersey and Bob McDonnell of Virginia, both prominent supporters of Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney. Christie said, "The president has been all over this and he deserves great credit." McDonnell said the federal response was "incredibly fast and we're very grateful." He said Obama has been "direct and personal" in handing the crisis.
Obama got ahead of the curve from the start, cancelling campaign trips in order to stay in Washington to supervise the relief effort. He made sure the public knew he was in command by speaking to the nation directly as the storm intensified, and he and many surrogates have given frequent public updates about what was going on.
You really must stop listening to Soros and his propagandists.

According to a Pew Research Center poll:

Just 47% of Americans said they approved of Obama, down 4 points from last month and 8 points since December.

Obama's numbers have dropped more steeply than those of his predecessors -(after beginning second term).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/21/obam...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917427 Jun 2, 2013
Proverbs 1:7(KJV)
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#917428 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who would have the intelligence to evaluate this case without prejudice would be smart enough to avoid serving on the jury.
Many companies now instruct their employees to inform the court that they will not be paid while serving jury duty of more than one week. This usually will constitute a hardship that will excuse the juror, at least from that case.
Anyone with a responsible position cannot afford to miss work for months to serve on jury duty.
Jury duty is a major part of our justice system

"Trial by a jury of your peers."

You once again show your antiAmerican views.

Shouldn't you move to Russia??

----------

When a person is called for jury duty in the United States, that service is compulsory and one must attend. Failing to report for jury duty is not technically illegal and usually results in an individual simply being placed back into the selection pool to be called for another trial. However repeatedly ignoring a jury summons will result in strict penalties.[11] Employers are not allowed to fire an employee for being called to jury duty; but, they are not typically required to pay salaries during this time. When attended, potential jurors may be asked to serve as a juror in a trial, or they may be dismissed.

----------

The Supreme Court of the United States has held, in Butler v. Perry, 240 U.S. 328 (1916), that the Thirteenth Amendment does not prohibit "enforcement of those duties which individuals owe to the state, such as services in the army, militia, on the jury, etc.".

----------

You prove your traitorous beliefs here daily. You're an unAmerican POS, but we knew that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#917429 Jun 2, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY, so why even remark about it? Words are just that: "words". The only people who get offended by them are leftist phags....
rightest phags

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917431 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama scandals may just be reaching their peak by mid-2014.
Sounds much like your insane rants that OBamacare would be declared unConstitutional, causing Obama to lose the election in 2012.

How'd that work for you, nitwit??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#917432 Jun 2, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures you would like Spingsteen (most overrated musician in history). Your taste is in your azz (like your politics).
Zimmerman will be eventually acquitted, and Trayvon remembered as a thug.
You heard it hear first...:-)

lots of opinions but no facts to back things up.
another of "the day-care generation"
LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#917433 Jun 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Proverbs 1:7(KJV)
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
http://www.bi blegatewa+1%3A7&version=KJ V
The Devil can quote scripture

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917434 Jun 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>George did not call 911 but direct dialed the Sanford Florida Police dept, dispatcher as he had done many times previously.
Like many others posting here you're completely clueless on the subject__better to stop while you can without looking stupider than usual.
The trial is scheduled to begin on June 10 and you'll get taken to school.
Nobraina seems to enjoy making a complete ass of himself on this thread.

His ignorance is demolished frequently, but he just keeps doubling down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917437 Jun 2, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have relatives that fought in WWII. We all are Patriotic. We all are concerned about our families. The difference is that liberals don't wrap ourselves in the flag and beat our chests about it. Get off the podium, you're cut and paste of fanatic web sites is unAmerican.
THAT is what *Patriotism* is ALL about!
Defending OUR Country against tyranny!

WE have "plenty of tyrannical" pUnks in this administration!

I have NO dislike of 0 because he is Black!
THAT is the "farthest" thing from my mind!

He has an "overbearing and OVERREACHING" the Constitution administration, going on now!

If you can't SEE that ... then you ARE blind!

BOTH party's ARE guilty of THIS!
Not just the Dems!

Get rid of ALL rino's & rats!

Get BACK to the Constitutional Republic we ..
our Patriots ...
FOUGHT & shed BLOOD for!

Capiche!?!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917438 Jun 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
The Devil can quote scripture
I not only quote it, I "live" IT!
BIG difference!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#917439 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
...and not making sense!
lol! Nor for those who lack rudimentary intelligence son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#917441 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When Eric Racist Holder was ordered by the Magic Negro to intervene, many people threw in the towel. Who can blame them? The weight of a corrupt Federal Government is great.
Good thing you diverted away from the original topic son.

You may have looked even more stupid!

Orlando, FL

#917442 Jun 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you find a job that pays well.
Raising a daughter is full time.
She turned out well.
God Bless !!!
Thanks. Finding something worthwhile would suffice.
Yes, it is.
Thanks again. Many think so - besides myself and her dad.
God bless you too.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#917443 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You really must stop listening to Soros and his propagandists.
According to a Pew Research Center poll:
Just 47% of Americans said they approved of Obama, down 4 points from last month and 8 points since December.
Obama's numbers have dropped more steeply than those of his predecessors -(after beginning second term).
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/21/obam...
47% REALLY?

You need to loosen your leaders magic undies!

47%

Nutcase!

47%

Idiot!

Orlando, FL

#917444 Jun 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you find a job that pays well.
Raising a daughter is full time.
She turned out well.
God Bless !!!
Thanks. Finding something worthwhile would suffice.
Yes, it is.
Thanks again. Others think so - besides myself and her dad.
God bless you too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917445 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Behaving in a threatening manner and appearing to be capable of following through. I think you're asking when one is justified in delivering a sucker punch.
Perhaps, but he who throws the first punch is the responsible party regardless of any verbal provocation.

That would be the most important fact to determine if Galt was on the jury.

Orlando, FL

#917446 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't been posting at all. Checked in a couple of times to check the stupidity level ... THAT hasn't changed. Been very busy, this project ended up running four months. I expect to be done tomorrow but of course, MY project was complete two months ago, they just keep finding more stuff for me to do. So, who knows?
Isn't that the way though? As long as your hard work and dedication is appreciated.

Orlando, FL

#917447 Jun 2, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
47% REALLY?
You need to loosen your leaders magic undies!
47%
Nutcase!
47%
Idiot!
It's dropped 8 points since December and 4 points just since last month.

Looks like there's a trend developing here.

According to the Pew poll, it's equal to GWB's at this same time during his second term.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 196,962
Black lives matter 7 min reality is a crutch 4
News Violence leaves 3 dead, 5 injured across city 12 min reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min Ricky F 100,652
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,551
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) 2 hr pailrider 161
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,434
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages