Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419612 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#917373 Jun 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are the liar. You have offered nothing to repudiate the sick message from fienstien. fienstien did not repudiate the story, she could not. She maid the statement, "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms". if she denied the stoopid statement she would make she would piss of liberal turds like you. fientstien is much like you, if she is not slurring and demeaning the military she is not happy other than the fact that it was a conservative who reported it. Keep it up, all understand that is your mantra.
Peace
KMA
Cite your quote stupid.

Hi Eed, long time no listening to your dumb-ass.

Ya got a little drool there ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#917374 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama scandals may just be reaching their peak by mid-2014.
President Obama popularity is up, House Republican down and his handling of the Storm is in contrast to handling of Katrina!

Carol seemed to have problems with this also

Obama and his Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) have even drawn praise from Republicans such as Govs. Chris Christie of New Jersey and Bob McDonnell of Virginia, both prominent supporters of Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney. Christie said, "The president has been all over this and he deserves great credit." McDonnell said the federal response was "incredibly fast and we're very grateful." He said Obama has been "direct and personal" in handing the crisis.
Obama got ahead of the curve from the start, cancelling campaign trips in order to stay in Washington to supervise the relief effort. He made sure the public knew he was in command by speaking to the nation directly as the storm intensified, and he and many surrogates have given frequent public updates about what was going on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#917375 Jun 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>George did not call 911 but direct dialed the Sanford Florida Police dept, dispatcher as he had done many times previously.
Like many others posting here you're completely clueless on the subject__better to stop while you can without looking stupider than usual.
The trial is scheduled to begin on June 10 and you'll get taken to school.
Realtime using his "I am clueless" defense... LMFAO..

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#917376 Jun 2, 2013
The Zimmerman case reminds me of the Duke Lacrosse case where the same players Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton and the Liberal Media rush out to play the Race Card which Backfired!! Zimmerman like the Duke Lacrosse Player will be found Innocent and become a Very Wealth Man!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#917377 Jun 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who causes the death of any person under the age of 18 by culpable negligence under s. 827.03(2)(b) commits aggravated manslaughter of a child, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084
Galt seems an authority on all subjects...
a legend in his own mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917378 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who would have the intelligence to evaluate this case without prejudice would be smart enough to avoid serving on the jury.
Many companies now instruct their employees to inform the court that they will not be paid while serving jury duty of more than one week. This usually will constitute a hardship that will excuse the juror, at least from that case.
Anyone with a responsible position cannot afford to miss work for months to serve on jury duty.
Where's your civic pride Nobama? Having worked for several multi-nationals and owned my own businesses this is the first I've heard of a company discouraging jury duty. I'll get paid for mine and really, how often do cases go over a week or two? I'm looking forward to seeing it from the inside. Besides, summer's for dicking off at work this'll give me something to do. I had to get three postponements 'cause this project went over for so long.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917379 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the 911 transcript, Martin left Zimmerman alone but Zimmerman expressed intent to pursue Martin.
My question was general in nature, directed toward the black racist.

However, Galt would appreciate your opinion as to the meaning of "pick a fist fight", outside the context of the Zimmerman case.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#917380 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the update, Eman's such a girl.
Carol has never been able to hide behind a different name for long. Its "Aunt somethingorother" now isn't it?
It was forced upon me by a liberal coward.

However, you may call me "Auntie".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917381 Jun 2, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all YOU objected to in that post? Kudos!
Obviously he "confronted" KNOWING HE HAD A FIREARM ON HIS PERSON!
Very cowardly act.
He had no right to scare the child in the first place.
The child lived in the gated neighborhood.
Is every right whiner nutzzz?
YES!
What do you mean by "pick a fist fight", in general terms?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917382 Jun 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
And Trayvon had every right to beat Zimmerman's head into the ground. Got it.
Peace
KMA
Sure, if confronted by someone with a gun I for one am going to use every advantage available.

You could always drool on yourself or maybe have a moment of incontinence and play the sympathy card.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#917383 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He was walking all over including in the rain on grassy areas between houses according to Zimmerman's phone conversations.
We all walk on sidewalks occasionally, ImaginaryDave:)
Zimmerman has physical damage to prove his case.
Of course, he could've pounded his own head on the sidewalk and smashed his own nose to manufacture evidence, right azzhole?
The record indicates that the Police dispatcher told Zimmerman not to pursue Trayvon.

The transcript of Trayvon's cell phone call shows he knew somebody was following him. He was scared.

Zimmerman had no standing as a neighborhood watch person. He was self-appointed.

Meaning he was merely a vigilante.

How ironic!! You get caught in even more stupidity!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#917384 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your quote stupid.
Hi Eed, long time no listening to your dumb-ass.
Ya got a little drool there ...
"dumos"
Glad you are back, liberal turd liars such as you are always amusing. I have posted the quote from fienstien 2 or 3 times. We all understand your comprehension level is low so no one will be surprized that you missed it.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917385 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama scandals may just be reaching their peak by mid-2014.
Good luck with that. It'll get plenty of airplay in Foxland but its been shown Fox no longer runs elections.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917386 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your civic pride Nobama? Having worked for several multi-nationals and owned my own businesses this is the first I've heard of a company discouraging jury duty. I'll get paid for mine and really, how often do cases go over a week or two? I'm looking forward to seeing it from the inside. Besides, summer's for dicking off at work this'll give me something to do. I had to get three postponements 'cause this project went over for so long.
This is a more recent trend.

Not saying that one would not be paid in the end, only that many companies direct their employees to notify the court that they may not be paid for jury duty in excess of one week.

The fact that you had to get three postponements is testimony to the fact that employees in responsible positions cannot afford long absences. The company would either need to reassign their responsibilities to someone else, or hire a replacement. Either way, the damage to your career might be significant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#917388 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobama makes up his address and his profession?
He has valid legal advise in the last few days

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917389 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
More gobbledygook. The hooded punk approached Zimmerman and punched him out taking him to the ground.
And you sit here telling us that Zimmerman violated policy?
Tenzing the terrible is back, folks, making terribly stupid remarks again.
"Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Made Racist Remarks At Work "

""Within a collection of evidence officially released by the State Attorney's Office on Thursday, was an audio recording of a 15-minute interview with George Zimmerman's former co-worker. During the interview, the man, whose name was not given, says that Zimmerman racially targeted him and bullied him at work, ThinkProgress.com reports.

According to the witness, Zimmerman singled him out because he was Middle Eastern, calling him a "fucking moron" and mocking him with the voice of "Achmed the terrorist." He said Zimmerman would also tell stories and make jokes about "bombing" and other "Middle Eastern stuff."

----------

George Zimmerman's Family Said 'A Lot Of Bad Things About Black People': Witness

"As we continue to sift through the trove of new evidence released today by the Florida State's Attorney Office, we came across the much-debated statements that George Zimmerman and his family were unabashedly racist while he was growing up.
The statements, made by a woman referred to only as Witness 9, paint the picture of a man raised in a racist family who disliked minorities unless they fit a certain mold.
"Because growing up, they've always made, him and his family have always made statements that they don't like black people if they don't act like white people," Witness 9 told investigators Jim Post and Jim Rick during a March interview.
"They talk a lot of, a lot of bad things about black people," she added.
Witness 9 said she came forward because she was afraid Zimmerman may have attacked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin "because the kid was black."
Zimmerman is currently facing second-degree murder charges stemming from the February shooting death of Martin. Zimmerman claimed he was acting in self-defense when he shot the black teenager.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/george-zimmerm...

----------

Zimmerman is a racist, just like you and all of the nitwits here who defend him.

There is ample proof of this.

You lose.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917390 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, if confronted by someone with a gun I for one am going to use every advantage available.
You could always drool on yourself or maybe have a moment of incontinence and play the sympathy card.
If confronted by someone with a gun, your best advantage is to back down (unless you feel they are determined to kill you anyway).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#917391 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that. It'll get plenty of airplay in Foxland but its been shown Fox no longer runs elections.
Senator Richard Lugar can attest to the intelligence of the Republican Party.
Lugar ran for re-election to a seventh term, but was defeated in the Republican primary by tea Party Richard Mourdock----:-)
Who went on to lose the general election to
Democratic Rep Joe Donnelly
now Senator Joe Donnelly .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917392 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Time will tell. Watergate was insignificant in comparison and took 2-1/2 years to unfold, with impeachment a reality only in the last few months.

All that is necessary is one person telling the truth to save his/her ass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917393 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The day you know more than I do, I'll be dead.
Based on your proven ignorance, you've been dead for years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Dr Phil 222,647
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,427
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 70,958
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Too Funny 61,058
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 1,475
Social Security 5 hr Master L-Bates 8
Star news is Annoying. 5 hr Jerkt toff 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages