Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,084)

Showing posts 841,661 - 841,680 of1,033,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you tea party republicans should practice Ronald Reagan said in one of his better speeches on arms control ,'Trust,but Verify ' before you guys run off on senseless political witch hunts. Drop the torches&pitchforks and grab some books and brains instead.
What have "YOU" done for others?? Only to expect the government and others to do on too you, Jean.

It's the culture...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Just for grins Jean, and yeah I know it's longshot liar....but try something new for a change. Like posting facts??
It's the culture...
You should take your own advice son. You might surprise yourself!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... You are a prime example of when ignorance and low intelligence families merge...
It's the culture...
Son, you're a prime example of a person who STRIVES to be ignorant and unintelligent, regardless of family.

It's your goal.

Personally, I'd set my sights higher but hey! It's you!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Mercifully Bush is gone and has been gone for going on 5 years. He isn't today's newspaper you moron, he's last year's newspaper you idiot! He's history you moron...
Hell George Bush is no where as stupid as a "I know nothing" obama.... LMFAO... You idiots are still in love with Bush while the obama admin and country are going to hell.
It's the culture...
Sweep, sweep, sweep.....

"Will someone please raise the rug really, really, really high for me?"
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, you're a prime example of a person who STRIVES to be ignorant and unintelligent, regardless of family.
It's your goal.
Personally, I'd set my sights higher but hey! It's you!
This double-minded approach seems to keep you irresponsible and unaccountable ignorant, and enslaved to idiot... ehh...Gilligan??

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sweep, sweep, sweep.....
"Will someone please raise the rug really, really, really high for me?"
LMFAO... You idiots are still in love with Bush while the obama admin and country are going to hell.

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, calling a black man boy is a racial slur.
You know it, yet you CHOSE to do it.
I guess you are just another right whiner racist f*ck.
TS
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good afternoon topix friends!!
I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends. I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;) They don't call me ""Not Surprized" " for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun. Going to stop now for a quick snack. Be back in a couple!!!
As soon as I get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warm and Affectionate Hugs, Not Surprized.
And don't forget to leave me your phone numbers!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO... You idiots are still in love with Bush while the obama admin and country are going to hell.
It's the culture...
What's the matter son? Don't you like it when credit is given where it's due?

awwww.... poor baby.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>This double-minded approach seems to keep you irresponsible and unaccountable ignorant, and enslaved to idiot... ehh...Gilligan??
It's the culture...
You know? I wish you had two minds. It might double your intelligence, though I don't think it would help much.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I get it. Jane calling the First Lady a fat cow is not hate. Go f*ck yourself Eman & your hypocrisy.
"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."... Quote: Former Slave Booker T. Washington 1911..

And.. One Hundred years later?.. Still... NO! Hope and NO! Change...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, calling a black man boy is a racial slur.
You know it, yet you CHOSE to do it.
I guess you are just another right whiner racist f*ck.
Do you ever make a post without dropping an f-bomb, or is that standard fare for you low-class Obamabots?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat and guns RealDave are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
It's the culture...
Why are libuhrulTics, so damned IGNORANT sometimes?

Maybe CERN can figure THAT one out too...one of these days lol.
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know? I wish you had two minds. It might double your intelligence, though I don't think it would help much.
Eric Holder will be the next black obammy throws under the bus to save his ignorant black ass , consider it more black on black violence .
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out from feverishly judging your posts to make a serious post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized " (Not Surprized,the chubby Obamabot from an embarrassing hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday. Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly.... Warmest hugs!!!
Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."... Quote: Former Slave Booker T. Washington 1911..
And.. One Hundred years later?.. Still... NO! Hope and NO! Change...
It's the culture...
Exactly !!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter son? Don't you like it when credit is given where it's due?
awwww.... poor baby.
The economy sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, the government is scandal-ridden, and Obama is responsible.

YET... You idiots are still in love with Bush while the obama admin and country are going to hell.

LOL... Blame someone else because you're the idiot..

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever make a post without dropping an f-bomb, or is that standard fare for you low-class Obamabots?
The f-bomb for RealDave reflects ignorance, a tool for whiners and complainers with a bad attitude who don't or have lost control... A sign of deranged hostility and leads to violence..

Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster....

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
As a Blackman, I can attest to the legend of the Blackman but, you republicans are going to far. I refuse to believe Obama's yam is big enough for all of y'all to be on it. Get off his dick!
Is that your last name? Blackman? And do you come from a legendary family of Blackmans?

Democrats are outdoing republicans when it comes to Obama's "yam".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>It is a badge for a game that is being played on some of the threads.
So, go play your silly game with the other kiddies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841,661 - 841,680 of1,033,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]