Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420129 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#917268 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things never change. Tenzing's blowhard cacophony included.
WTH are you babbling on about now?
Clearly, you haven't got a clue what the poster just said but your tag-word radar begins triggering auto-responses.....
The poster speaks of the death of innocents and you run off into the ozone about the death penalty and the government's failure to protect its citizens!
You sound like those little kids in the AT&T Commercials.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BgxzjrodNvIXX
The poster stated: "all for the death sentence for the innocent"

'splain yourself.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#917269 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said: we know who initiated pursuit and who wound up dead. Remove either the initial pursuit or the gun and its highly unlikely anybody'd be dead.
Meanwhile, Zimmerman looks like he's been eatin' lots of bon bons and is out of money. Trial starts next week. Will the lawyers work for free?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#917270 Jun 2, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime is the good ol' boy type of guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning, regardless of what time it is.
Realtime is the one who sister is expecting a baby, and he doesn't know whether he's going to be an uncle or an aunt?
It's the culture...
...uncle, aunt or even the father...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917271 Jun 2, 2013
Where in the world is $590M Powerball lottery winner?

ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla.– It's been two weeks since residents of Zephyrhills, Fla., learned that a $590 million Powerball ticket was sold inside their city limits.
No one expected the winner to come forward immediately. After all, they reasoned, the person might need a few days to absorb the shock, or to consult with financial advisers.
But now folks are simply beside themselves. "Who won?" they are asking. "Do they live in Zephyrhills? Did they maybe lose the ticket?"
Rumors are flying and residents are eyeballing each other, wondering if there is a multimillionaire in the midst of this small community about 30 miles northeast of Tampa.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/02/where-in...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Atlanta, GA

#917272 Jun 2, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you filthy, diseased gash; what a netarded rigger.....
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeres WAXTURDS!!

Lapeer, MI

#917273 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you get into a fight with someone and you're losing then fatally shooting your unarmed opponent is justified.
Got it.
Here's what we know:
Zimmerman pursued Martin.
Martin had every right to be where he was when he was there.
"Here's what we know:"??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So...Tenzing was there at night watching the whole Zimmerman-Martin engagement transpire.

Getcher azz down there to testify, Dood!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#917274 Jun 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, Zimmerman looks like he's been eatin' lots of bon bons and is out of money. Trial starts next week. Will the lawyers work for free?
Meanwhile, Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own both MSNBC, the lame stream media, Race Cop Al Shapton and your hate filled racist left-wing party...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-sue ...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#917275 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It moves all the time.
Note your pole, Dood.

Lapeer, MI

#917276 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"Race has nothing to do with it ..."
har
har
har
I can agree with your statement but what's with the drunken sailor uttering?

Lapeer, MI

#917277 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said: we know who initiated pursuit and who wound up dead. Remove either the initial pursuit or the gun and its highly unlikely anybody'd be dead.
So if a hooded figure is walking through your backyard, Tenzing would not pursue out of fear of causing a racial incident. Right. and then your daughter gets killed for your cowardice b y that hooded figure.

Fool.

Go hide beneath your bed, child.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917278 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The trial should be interesting unless it becomes racial, either inside the courtroom or outside.

Demonstrators, for either side, would be very unfortunate.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#917279 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime is correct, for a change.
But the problem goes much deeper than just PTSD, with the complete loss of privacy of medical records resulting from Obamacare.
Anybody would be a fool to seek psychiatric help, alcohol abuse treatment, or dug abuse treatment. Or to take their children for psychological counseling if having problems in school. Or to allow their children to be prescribed medication for ADD or similar ailments, something that would brand them for life.
Best to see a doctor using a false ID and pay cash to keep your personal information out of government hands.
LOL

Lapeer, MI

#917280 Jun 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then you'd better save yourself and leave America for a better country son!
Hurry! Before it's too late for you!
Hee, Hee. You've got it backwards, Dood.

Americans are looking to take out the trash and you are it.

Lapeer, MI

#917281 Jun 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmmm.... I guess it proves innocence is still alive while yours is dead.
In this instance you're very convincing son!
....come back when you make sense..

...that means you'll never come back. Get it?
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#917282 Jun 2, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL
Meanwhile, Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own both MSNBC, the lame stream media, Race Cop Al Shapton and your hate filled racist left-wing party...

George Zimmerman Sues NBC for Portraying Him as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain' Over Edited 911 Tape...

George Zimmerman, the man facing second-degree murder charges in one of the most racially charged and controversial cases in recent memory is seeking damages against NBC for portraying him as a "racist and predatory villain."

The suit, claims, "NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy, but as an opportunity to increase ratings."

An NBC News spokeswoman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The suit claims the network pounced on the story in large part to help aid the ailing ratings of its morning program, "The Today Show." It centers around "manipulated" exchanges between George Zimmerman and a non-emergency dispatcher shortly before unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. The audio aired a few times on several NBC platforms beginning March 19.

The suit blames NBC in large part for the media frenzy surrounding the case and hostilities against Zimmerman.

The suit points out two versions of the exchanges that aired beginning on March 19 for more than a week that they say the network manipulated to "create the misleading impression that Zimmerman was suspicious of Martin's conduct because he is a black male."

In audio aired March 19, according to the suit, Zimmerman describes Martin and his race before he actually brought it up. Here is part of that exchange, according to the lawsuit:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-sue...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/06/geor...

It's the culture..

Lapeer, MI

#917283 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster stated: "all for the death sentence for the innocent"
'splain yourself.
'splain yourself, youself, Dood.

You are known for your vague shots into the air all the time.

Get specific or STFU.

Very simple process, Mr. Obfuscation.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917284 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The trial should be interesting unless it becomes racial, either inside the courtroom or outside.
Of course, there was no case until the race-baiters demanded prosecution.

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#917286 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a hooded figure is walking through your backyard, Tenzing would not pursue out of fear of causing a racial incident. Right. and then your daughter gets killed for your cowardice b y that hooded figure.
Fool.
Go hide beneath your bed, child.
He was walking on the sidewalk. Not through someone's backyard.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#917287 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll give HLN something to do in the post-Arias Trial era.

I did come across this in the Neighborhood Watch Manual:

REMEMBER:
Community members only serve as the extra “eyes and ears” of law enforcement. They should report their observations of suspicious activities to law enforcement; however, citizens should never try to take action on those observations. Trained law enforcement should be the only ones ever to take action based on observations of suspicious activities.

Seems Zimmerman's actions were inconsistent with this. I could of course understand him intervening had Martin been engaged or appeared about to engage in a violent crime but wearing a hoodie and being the wrong color isn't a violent crime in my book.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917288 Jun 2, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL
Perhaps a laughing matter to you now, but if you seek medical treatment and admit to any regular use of alcohol, even if not excessive, you will be marked as an alcoholic and questioned about your alcoholism on all future medical events.

So, just refuse to answer, or lie.

Lack of any real confidentiality is a huge problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Leeward Outlier 222,757
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min CrunchyBacon 103,463
Jesus Christ is alive 30 min grounded in reali... 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 32 min honeymylove 2,429
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min Ize Found 70,974
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Into The Night 61,076
america's hunters............pretty amazing. 3 hr Say NO 2 Idiots 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages