Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#916820 Jun 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
does anything i read on the internet ever strike me as pushing the envelope?
sure. pretty much every story about some nutjob republican spouting the usual GOP crazy talk does the trick for me. but hey, you all need to stay informed, so.....
how about you?'The Truth' probably does it for you, eh?
Like whoa man! Media Mutters is where it's at. They just tell the facts and the whole story (if you like propaganda).

Awsome!

Far out dude. I'm a lib two! Me smert jest liak yoo.

Like chow man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#916821 Jun 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really son? My beliefs?
wow. You obviously know something I don't.
Or more likely, you don't know anything!
Hi lefty loon! How good is your vision & hearing, son?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916822 Jun 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sure. pretty much every story about some nutjob republican spouting the usual GOP crazy talk does the trick for me. but hey, you all need to stay informed, so.....
Obama has been on office going on 5 years and you're still a dumbass and nothing has changed in your miserable life. You sonicfiller forever a 57 year old for looser for life...

A bad attitude is like a flat tire you idiot, you can't go anywhere until you change it!!

It's the culture for life...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#916823 Jun 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
there were no 146 more visits.
this is the Daily Caller we're talking about. with it's recent losing track record, anyone who jumps on one of their 'stories' before fact checking it usually ends up saying stuff like....'So you are saying Schulman snuck in the back door on his other 146 visits?'
Better go comb that Media Mutters website, Moonbat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916824 Jun 1, 2013
IRS, AP and Benghazi Show the Failure of Obama's Big Government

Big Government Makes For Big Obama Screw ups and More Waste...

The leadership failures and bureaucratic dysfunction exposed by the Internal Revenue Service scandal should be a wake up call to anybody who believes bigger government can solve this nation's problems.

How can an "impotent" bureaucracy with "poor management" and the IRS with its "capacity for incompetence and stupidity," as left-leaning commentators David Ignatius and Ruth Marcus both wrote in the Washington Post last week, possibly be trusted to take on the Obama's ambitious agenda?

If the IRS example teaches us anything, it's that giving an inefficient organization more responsibility makes it more likely to screw up, not better able to solve this nation's problems

Now we have not just big government, but big brother running big government.

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#916825 Jun 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! awwwww.... poor sadow. he looked between his legs and saw nothing there. so now he sees someone else lost theirs and figures it's a good surrogate for him, since anything larger than dog fur would be a drastic improvement for him!
too bad he things that's going to change his libido!
poor sadow. poor stupid, idiotic, lapdoggie sadow!
Now if you are gonna start with that lie about being a wounded vet you know I'm going to call you on it right.
Just tell everyone you are or aren't a wounded vet you stolen valor creep.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916826 Jun 1, 2013
Obama's woes flow out of BIG government philosophy

The latest problems with the IRS witch hunt, the seizure of phone records from The Associated Press, the conflicting Benghazi stories and disastrous attempts to enforce Obamacare may all seem unrelated, but they are not.

Each of these events is the direct byproduct of two central philosophies of the Obama administration -- the massive expansion of the size and power of the federal government and a lack of trust in the American people.

These scandals were bound to happen. In fact, it was inevitable, and there will be more. President Obama has grown the size, the scope, the debt and the power of the federal government to such irresponsible proportions that problems like these are an inevitable result.

Now we have not just big government, but big brother running big government.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/24/opinion/jindal-...

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#916828 Jun 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
BBC is worth watching, but PBS goes out of their way to be boring.
Time to stop taxpayer funding of this turkey.
Galt is a Benedict Arnold in disguise now. Fund a foreign news service,BBC despite its scandalous past(Jimmy Savile scandal), but no support of a American non-profit independent broadcasting company,PBS. Galt says feed the pedophile(Jimmy Savile) and starve Big Bird(An American children education programming icon)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#916830 Jun 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
The real problem is that passing a law to shield the press implies that the government has a right to control the press, which is dangerous ground.
If the Obama mob is leaking classified information to the press, then the target should be the leakers and not the press.
But that might be too embarrassing.
If he police is searching for an escaped convict, they sometime check phone records of innocent people this convict might contact.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#916832 Jun 1, 2013
Federal Dept Of Justice Going To Prosecute Anyone Who Trashes Islam On Social Media...
Posted on June 1, 2013 by sundance

Folks, let me be the first on record associated with this Treehouse. THIS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND. We will lead an effort to push back against this ridiculous “UNCONSTITUTIONAL” mandate being put forth by the Holder/Perez Dept. of Justice.

People ask me all the time about the Community Relations Service; Most have never heard of it. The CRS is the super-secret and federally protected stealth sect within the DOJ Civil Rights Division. When I explain the depth of the broad power granted to the CRS - people look at me cross eyed with a stare that says –“no way”! My response? Yes, way.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/0...

A~M~E~N Brother Sundance!!!

U.S.M.C.- Frontline
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916833 Jun 1, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Galt is a Benedict Arnold in disguise now. Fund a foreign news service,BBC despite its scandalous past(Jimmy Savile scandal), but no support of a American non-profit independent broadcasting company,PBS. Galt says feed the pedophile(Jimmy Savile) and starve Big Bird(An American children education programming icon)
Who said anything about funding the BBC?

Big Bird is a huge profit-maker that helps support the rest of the useless garbage on PBS. Big Bird hardly needs government funding.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916834 Jun 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If he police is searching for an escaped convict, they sometime check phone records of innocent people this convict might contact.
Not without getting a warrant, which requires probable cause.

And these people are not innocent if they harbor an escaped convict.

Dumbass Dave, stupid as ever, lover of the police state.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#916835 Jun 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
A dodge rather than an answer to you posting that crazy article.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916836 Jun 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Federal Dept Of Justice Going To Prosecute Anyone Who Trashes Islam On Social Media...
Posted on June 1, 2013 by sundance
Folks, let me be the first on record associated with this Treehouse. THIS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND. We will lead an effort to push back against this ridiculous “UNCONSTITUTIONAL” mandate being put forth by the Holder/Perez Dept. of Justice.
People ask me all the time about the Community Relations Service; Most have never heard of it. The CRS is the super-secret and federally protected stealth sect within the DOJ Civil Rights Division. When I explain the depth of the broad power granted to the CRS - people look at me cross eyed with a stare that says –“no way”! My response? Yes, way.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/0...
A~M~E~N Brother Sundance!!!
U.S.M.C.- Frontline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ur6cIZvOy5MXX
Galt does not believe this story is accurate, because it is too extreme even for the Obama mob.

But, if true, this is clearly grounds for impeachment.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#916837 Jun 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Better go comb that Media Mutters website, Moonbat.
Media Matters is Sonic's favorite charity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916838 Jun 1, 2013
Rumor is that Holder is gone by end of Summer, to be replaced by Big Sis.

Newville, PA

#916839 Jun 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are the liar. Go on line, check the source I offered. fienstien's words are there in black and white.
Peace
KMA
Your source is a far right whiner columnist.

Feinstein NEVER said it.

http://factcheck.org/2013/04/twisting-feinste...

I wonde Moocher Eed, don't you ever get tired of my shoving your lying, uneducated, uninformed posts back in your face? I mean, it's got o be embarrassing to be shown to the world what a total jerk & liar you are.

Newville, PA

#916840 Jun 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not without getting a warrant, which requires probable cause.
And these people are not innocent if they harbor an escaped convict.
Dumbass Dave, stupid as ever, lover of the police state.
Holder followed the law.

How do you know if they are helping.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#916841 Jun 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not believe this story is accurate, because it is too extreme even for the Obama mob.
But, if true, this is clearly grounds for impeachment.
Galt "needs" to do some research ... then ...
I find google to be my friend at times like that!

:)

These Guys" at Treehouse DO research, before posting ...!!!
They are honest, truthful, that WAY!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#916842 Jun 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Rumor is that Holder is gone by end of Summer, to be replaced by Big Sis.
That's good for the thug. He will need at least a few months to cover up his corruption & crimes before leaving. They must have just ordered a few extra shredders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 3-26 18 min RACE 29
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 22 min RACE 1,638
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,244
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min ACTUALLY 185,827
Harry Reid breathing piece of excrement retiring. 33 min aboutime 1
Word (Dec '08) 40 min boundary painter 5,144
Ask Amy 3-27-15 41 min boundary painter 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]