Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,075)

Showing posts 841,481 - 841,500 of1,036,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The dismissal of U.S. Attorneys controversy was initiated by the UNPRECEDENTED midterm dismissal of seven United States Attorneys on December 7, 2006, by the George W. Bush administration's Department of Justice. Congressional investigations focused on whether the Department of Justice and the White House were using the U.S. Attorney positions for political advantage. Allegations were that some of the attorneys were targeted for dismissal to impede investigations of Republican politicians or that some were targeted for their failure to initiate investigations that would damage Democratic politicians or hamper Democratic-leaning voters.
A subsequent report by the Justice Department Inspector General in October 2008 found that the process used to fire the first seven attorneys and two others dismissed around the same time was "arbitrary", "fundamentally flawed", and "raised doubts about the integrity of Department prosecution decisions".
----------
See the word 'unprecedented', nitwit??
un·prec·e·dent·ed (n-prs-dntd)
adj.
Having no previous example
----------
Your lies don't work here, Teabagger.
Nuculur sort of like Obama/Holder 'unprecedented' AP/IRS Scandals…Right!! Nuc Bush firing of 8 U.S. Attorneys had Precedent, Clinton firing of 93 Attorneys that was ‘Unprecedented!’
LIES DONT HELP BARAK

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Was bin Laden really killed by Seal Team 6 that day? Examine the evidence, if you can find any.Hitler’s Reich relied on talent filmmakers like Leni Riefenstahl, to write the government’s version of Nazi history.
If Pentagon propaganda, or bolstering President Obama’s political trophy were the motives, then one could compare this film’s creators to similarly well-paid cinematic forebears like Albert Speer, or Leni Riefenstahl.

Female cinematic icon Riefenstahl’s involvement in crafting Nazi government propaganda was eventually her undoing. After the Reich fell in 1945, she still maintained that her films were ‘works of art’ and claimed that they had nothing to do with Nazi politics and propaganda. With all the lies and propaganda swirling around Washington’s own criminal class, it will be interesting to see how filmmakers like Bigelow will defend their own ‘art’ in years to come.

But it’s hardly the first time Hollywood has been accused of gross misuse of its creative license. It’s become the norm, rather than the exception.

Other Hollywood attempts to hold the government’s line on history include the box office debacle,“Flight 93&#8243;, which derived its plot, characters and production design solely from the federal government’s own Official 9/11 Report. Evidence fleshed out since points to the obvious scenario that Flight 93 was actually shot down by a US jet fighter, with its debris spread over 20 miles in and around Shanksville, PA in 2001. No matter, Hollywood kept to the government’s original outdated script of “let’s roll!”.

The sheer volume of mistruths which have been fed downwards by the US government and its corporate media apologists over the last decade is staggering, and has had quite of profound, polarising effect on media consumers North America and Western Europe. The avalanche of state-sponsored and corporation-sponsored propaganda over the last decade in particular, appears to have successfully divided society into two groups: those who believe official propaganda and government released narratives of major events – and those who question it.

It’s safe to say that the sort of people who would never admit in public to questioning the government’s official explanations about what happened on 9/11 – are generally the same section of the population who would accept a film like Zero Dark Thirty as recorded history. These might also be the same type of people who believed in advance of America’s bombing and invasion of Iraq – Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. The bin Laden mythology is powerful, however, and millions of people will walk away from this film feeling as if they’ve learned something about what its like working in gritty side the CIA.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I have all of my own teeth, thank-you-I am so young I still have my own breasts and wear Natori bras-no Angelina Jole crazy crap for me...lib democrats are like shooting fish in a barrel these days. They are still in love with GW Bush while the country slides into an abyss.
Very interesting.....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Like I said son, you people refuse to move up!
Whatever Gramps
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Nuculur fears Florida and always runs...
It's the culture...
Did you see her post to Betty Lou?
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Gotta go. It's been fun.
Hidden locations and childish avatars on Topix, breastfeeding on George Bush and you sucking Dick Cheney in your gaseous windstorm is the de-facto standard, the platform, the operating system for a self-loathing, paranoid coward, nitwit troll...

George Bush was elected President over a decade ago you dumbass. Bush isn't today's newspaper you moron, he's last year's newspaper you idiot!

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> He will just pop back in as someone else. He was warned. Since them last two clowns the Mods are watching more.
That is why I hope they ban her IPS. It will at least take her a few hours to change to a new one.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to speak to the drunken behavior of the Bush twins on their many overseas vacations??
"Busted for Breaking Drinking Laws in Texas, First Twins Jenna and Barbara Bush Are Learning the Hard Way That, Like It or Not, the Eyes of the Nation Are on Them"
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/...
----------
I thought not.
Go service the homeless guys, Janey. They need someone to relieve their stress. Your foul mouth fits the bill perfectly.
Another meltdown by nutsucker. Awesome!:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After your outburst at Betty Lou you will be lucky if any of your stupid posts are up here much longer.
No one here really cares about your opinions or your childish insults but we have gotten you to go over the line.
Just ignore that garbage.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>if the eyes of a nation are on the President and his family while GW Bush was in office...where was O'bama the day/night of Benghazi...where was he?
I read where someone speculated that he was either doing coke or having sex with reggie. Lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The dismissal of U.S. Attorneys controversy was initiated by the UNPRECEDENTED midterm dismissal of seven United States Attorneys on December 7, 2006, by the George W. Bush administration's Department of Justice. Congressional investigations focused on whether the Department of Justice and the White House were using the U.S. Attorney positions for political advantage. Allegations were that some of the attorneys were targeted for dismissal to impede investigations of Republican politicians or that some were targeted for their failure to initiate investigations that would damage Democratic politicians or hamper Democratic-leaning voters.
A subsequent report by the Justice Department Inspector General in October 2008 found that the process used to fire the first seven attorneys and two others dismissed around the same time was "arbitrary", "fundamentally flawed", and "raised doubts about the integrity of Department prosecution decisions".
----------
See the word 'unprecedented', nitwit??
un·prec·e·dent·ed (n-prs-dntd)
adj.
Having no previous example
----------
Your lies don't work here, Teabagger.
No link? Lmao
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see her post to Betty Lou?
nuculur is miserable piece of shit... his hidden location is Wethersfield, CT between Silas Dean Hwy and Wells Road..

nuculur supports bacteria - it's the only life some idiots have...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you lick your nasty snatch and kiss your ass at the same time??
Sure you can.
Hahaha. Remember when you used to pretend you didn't attack women? Stupid libturd. I love watching you beligerance evolve throughout the day.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

I love our President!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH --- He was in Washington, DC.
Where were you??
You're reduced to asking imbecilic questions??
I really lit up your dumb ass, didn't I??
I'm lovin' it!!
Lots of crack houses in DC-exactly which one was he in?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I read where someone speculated that he was either doing coke or having sex with reggie. Lol
Most likely the latter, although that is something that most Democrats would admire.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002
\

Based on Bush supplied intel.

Bush ran thru Cogress yelling fire fire, and you blame the Congressmen that ran out of the building.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
LMAO as Holder's house of cards come a tumblin down......
Holder has really placed himself into a position that either way he leans he has perjured himself.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
ah yes, the 'Love' of coke..LOL

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>if the eyes of a nation are on the President and his family while GW Bush was in office...where was O'bama the day/night of Benghazi...where was he?
Straight from the Rush Limbaugh program today.

Wow, no wonder you're such an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841,481 - 841,500 of1,036,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min dhimsbugs 167,725
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,180
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Welp 43,164
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,556
Babylon the Great 3 hr Dr_Jay 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 96,279
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr jackson 4,041
Amy 4-23 8 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 14 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs