Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#916757 Jun 1, 2013
Louie Gohmert Fumes: If Not For John McCain ‘Benghazi Would Not Have Happened’

Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert has unearthed a new culprit in the Benghazi saga: fellow Republican John McCain.

Conservative radio host Frank Gaffney asked Gohmert to comment on McCain’s “hobnobbing with jihadists” during his recent trip to Syria. Gohmert brought up a similar trip of McCain’s to Libya, where he feels McCain’s policy to depose Muammar Gaddafi unleashed the Muslim extremist forces that later attacked the American Consulate in Benghazi.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/louie-gohmert-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#916758 Jun 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
dude you are as dumb as a rock, maybe even dumber. I don't support any friggin religion. Personally, I think the world would be much better off without religion. Too many religious zealots use religion to advance their evil. Hitler did it, Osama bin Laden did it, The current Pope, who instituted the policy of transferring pedophile priests to avoid prosecution, did it. abortion clinic bombers do it, etc.
so don't go claiming that I support Muslim terrorists. a poster pointed out that Islam is a religion of terrorism. I just pointed out that Christians can be terrorists too.
... If I point out that Muslims have suffered atrocities at the hands of Christians, then somehow I must support Muslim terrorists.
REALLY PLEASE PRAYTELL HOW IN THE HECK DO YOU MAKE THAT CONNECTION?
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps

Not all the "communists" in hell can overrun you[a Marine!]
For God & Country I'll END your life!
``````````
The eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity and by history revered; for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years. But for each of those and one year more, God has smiled upon The Corps, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, by sword, by gun, or by bare hand. So it's been, and shall be weighed: though many are born, few are "made". Faithful Always, they shall remain, dogs to loose when war is waged.

I am a Marine on the beach, I'm a killin’ machine, with a need to bleed you when the light goes green, best believe, I’m in a zone to be, from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze. Put a grin on my chin, come to me,‘cuz I’ll win, I’m one-of-a-kind and I’ll bring death to the place you’re about to be: another river of blood runnin’ under my feet. Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, you’ll never stand alone. I’m last to leave, but the first to go, Hard Corps is the only way I know. I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights: aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice

I am a Devil-Dog I’m marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song

I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore, wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands I’ll kill some more. Bullet in the breech and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if death don’t bring you fear then death ain't brought by no Marine. Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps. Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.

Hell has no demon I won't overcome,

Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. The killing machine’s gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves. Chin in the air with a head held high, I’ll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country I’ll end your life.

I am a Devil-Dog, I’m marching on,
Hell has no demon I won't overcome ...

http://www.thewarriorsong.com/lyrics.html

Do NOT 'doubt' that ... EVER!
I am a "Devil Dog" ...
Marching On :)

~AL

THIS IS NOT A THREAT to this person!
It IS a "warning" to people that TRY to end this Country as it was CREATED!

Trace Adkins - Semper Fi
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

THIS is NOT 'sarcasm' bub!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916760 Jun 1, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Republicans always losers?
Iraq: TRILLIONS! all borrowed, all wasted.
Red States: millions of uninsured.
What? A problem? Hmmmmmm? Who?
Democrats: AFFORDABLE CARE ACT!
LAW OF THE LAND.
ALL ACROSS THE UNITED STATES!
(not one republican voted yes)
History will judge clueless right whiners harshly.
You neo-nazi idiots are still breastfeeding on Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell. LMFAO... The economy sucks, unemployment is high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is Gestapo, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama bin Lying is responsible...

AND... Your addiction and obsession for stupid and ignorant is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction you nutcase.

Throwing money at it would be like throwing Crack at an addict and telling them to go away. You fool always come back for more idiot then blame others for your inane addiction to idiot... LMFAO Ruthie you suck...

Defending the IRS and a sellout Obama bin Lying is an excellent campaign strategy you idiot in 2014, recommended for all democrats you fool. LMFAO...I'm lovin' it!!

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#916761 Jun 1, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
*rolls eyes*
You were dishonested when you changed it from Bosniaks to Bosnian Serbs.
If you do not know who the Bosniaks are, it is pointless to continue this.
I went through the list of convictions and yes there were some Bosnian Muslims (Bosniaks) convicted of murder, rape etc. But it seems to me that all the convictions for ethnic cleansing, genocide crimes against humanity were by Serbs and Croats.

so I will admit some Bosnian Muslims committed war crimes of murder, rape and other crimes. But I still don't have any evidence of state sponsored genocide or ethnic cleansing by Bosnian Muslims
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#916762 Jun 1, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The economy sucks, unemployment is high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is Gestapo, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama bin Lying is responsible...
AND all you can do nitwit is cry and whine Reagan, FoxNews or Bush you dumbass and look like a deranged idiot...
LMFAO...I'm lovin' it!! You morons defending the IRS and a sellout Obama bin Lying is an excellent campaign strategy you idiot in 2014, recommended for all democrats you fool.
It's the culture...
Fox’s Beckel Slams Sen. McConnell For ‘Disgraceful’ IRS Ad:‘You Ought To Be Ashamed Of Yourself!’

Friday afternoon on The Five, Bob Beckel tore into Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) for an online ad he released this week that uses the IRS scandal to equate President Obama with Richard Nixon. Beckel called it “one of the cheapest ads I’ve seen” and said to McConnell,“you ought to be ashamed of yourself!”

“To politicize this thing before you have the hearings,” Beckel went on,“and to go on the air with that kind ad, that’s a muckraking, disgraceful, disgusting ad, and it’s typical of a guy from the bourbon state.” To protestations from his co-hosts, Beckel said “in my worst day” he would never have put an ad like that on the air.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-beckel-slams-...

it's the GOP culture.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#916763 Jun 1, 2013
The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House

White House records show Douglas Shulman signed in for 11 visits, not 157, between 2009 and 2012.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916764 Jun 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You cons are always so pathetic in your redacting of facts.
Shulman testified that his "ONLY truly memorable visit" to the White House was attending the White House Easter Egg Roll with his children. He never denied that he visited the White House 157 times between January 2009 and November 2012. In fact, he testified that he had attended many White House meetings during that time to address the Affordable Care Act and the role that the IRS would play in that process.
In short you retard, the the Obama administration has criminalized the news-gathering process... Gestapo Nazism you Brown Shirt...

AND... Defending the IRS and a sellout Obama bin Lying is an excellent campaign strategy you idiot in 2014, recommended for all democrats you fool.

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#916765 Jun 1, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and Karma using their "I am ignorant" defense... LMFAO
It's the culture... Gilligan
Actually son, you're the one who keeps using it.

As I've told you before, we get it. But I guess you have the need to continually prove it!

Elmont, Long Island NY

#916766 Jun 1, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Damn nuculur you are eternally a stupid Parrot...
It's the culture...
while I hate to admit it, The Marine Corps is officially part of the US Navy. It wasn't until the mid 70's that the Marine Corps Commandant became a full time member of the JCS.

while there are Sec. of the Army, Navy and Air Force, there is no Sec. of the Marine Corps. Probably because the other services are afraid we'll take over.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#916767 Jun 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Marines were separate and distinct part of the US Navy for many years. Where do you think the name came from?
Galt has no objection if the Marines are folded back into the Navy for administrative purposes.
I don't believe they were separate during the writing of the Constitution.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#916768 Jun 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Marines were separate and distinct part of the US Navy for many years. Where do you think the name came from?
Galt has no objection if the Marines are folded back into the Navy for administrative purposes.
No one asked about Galt's objections.

But clearly, one can question Galt's knowledge of the US Constitution!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#916769 Jun 1, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, big and more government and Federal Agents ( Now Homeland Security) took care of the Indians on reservations and preserves and Hitler took care of the Jews...
These liberals oppose your belief and right to bear arms Karma: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Mao, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust?
It's the culture..
No son. Hitler outlawed guns for jews and expanded it for Germans.

You really are a special, special idiot aren't you son? You must work real hard at being that way!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916770 Jun 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Louie Gohmert Fumes: If Not For John McCain ‘Benghazi Would Not Have Happened’
Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert has unearthed a new culprit in the Benghazi saga: fellow Republican John McCain.
Conservative radio host Frank Gaffney asked Gohmert to comment on McCain’s “hobnobbing with jihadists” during his recent trip to Syria. Gohmert brought up a similar trip of McCain’s to Libya, where he feels McCain’s policy to depose Muammar Gaddafi unleashed the Muslim extremist forces that later attacked the American Consulate in Benghazi.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/louie-gohmert-...
The economy sucks, unemployment is high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is Gestapo, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama bin Lying is responsible...

And yet you ARE stupid enough to Copy-n-Paste from mediaite and all the other shithead sites. You are a conduit of shit....just like a sewer pipe sonicfiller.

It's the culture..

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#916771 Jun 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you're on the higher end of the right wing intelligence scale son.
Keep repeating that to yourself!
Old Yeahoo thinks he is on the higher end of the left wing scale, and by golly he's right, but he's left, Welfare Food Stamps, his hovel, all paid for by the American Taxpayer

Elmont, Long Island NY

#916772 Jun 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Sam4lq2WHosXX
Not all the "communists" in hell can overrun you[a Marine!]
For God & Country I'll END your life!
``````````
The eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity and by history revered; for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years. But for each of those and one year more, God has smiled upon The Corps, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, by sword, by gun, or by bare hand. So it's been, and shall be weighed: though many are born, few are "made". Faithful Always, they shall remain, dogs to loose when war is waged.
I am a Marine on the beach, I'm a killin’ machine, with a need to bleed you when the light goes green, best believe, I’m in a zone to be, from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze. Put a grin on my chin, come to me,‘cuz I’ll win, I’m one-of-a-kind and I’ll bring death to the place you’re about to be: another river of blood runnin’ under my feet. Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, you’ll never stand alone. I’m last to leave, but the first to go, Hard Corps is the only way I know. I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights: aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice
I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore, wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands I’ll kill some more. Bullet in the breech and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if death don’t bring you fear then death ain't brought by no Marine. Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps. Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.
Hell has no demon I won't overcome,
Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. The killing machine’s gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves. Chin in the air with a head held high, I’ll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country I’ll end your life.
I am a Devil-Dog, I’m marching on,
Hell has no demon I won't overcome ...
http://www.thewarriorsong.com/lyrics.html
Do NOT 'doubt' that ... EVER!
I am a "Devil Dog" ...
Marching On :)
~AL
THIS IS NOT A THREAT to this person!
It IS a "warning" to people that TRY to end this Country as it was CREATED!
Trace Adkins - Semper Fi
THIS is NOT 'sarcasm' bub!
there's only one Marine Corps hymn

I don't recall anything about god in the official version

SEMPER FI LONG LIVE THE MARINE CORPS
Whatever

Gering, NE

#916773 Jun 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I went through the list of convictions and yes there were some Bosnian Muslims (Bosniaks) convicted of murder, rape etc. But it seems to me that all the convictions for ethnic cleansing, genocide crimes against humanity were by Serbs and Croats.
so I will admit some Bosnian Muslims committed war crimes of murder, rape and other crimes. But I still don't have any evidence of state sponsored genocide or ethnic cleansing by Bosnian Muslims
Bosnia itself was a new country when the war broke out and the population broke into factions. To claim the Bosnian government was either religion would be a misstatement.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916774 Jun 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
White House records show Douglas Shulman signed in for 11 visits, not 157, between 2009 and 2012.
White House records are not credible.

Schulman destroyed his credibility with his wiseass comment about the Easter egg hunt.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#916775 Jun 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Gee Whiz Indy, They said something, and you believed it, Hook, Line, and Sinker. 157 is the true number, not the cover-up of this, with the number 11??

Elmont, Long Island NY

#916776 Jun 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe they were separate during the writing of the Constitution.
Heck the whole reason the Marine Corps was formed was to protect Navy ships.

Resolved, That two Battalions of marines be raised, consisting of one Colonel, two Lieutenant Colonels, two Majors, and other officers as usual in other regiments; and that they consist of an equal number of privates with other battalions; that particular care be taken, that no persons be appointed to office, or enlisted into said Battalions, but such as are good seamen, or so acquainted with maritime affairs as to be able to serve to advantage by sea when required; that they be enlisted and commissioned to serve for and during the present war between Great Britain and the colonies, unless dismissed by order of Congress: that they be distinguished by the names of the first and second battalions of American Marines, and that they be considered as part of the number which the continental Army before Boston is ordered to consist of.
Ordered, That a copy of the above be transmitted to the General.

Second Continental Congress on 10 November 1775[25
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#916777 Jun 1, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"He loves you yeah yeah yeah, He loves you yeah yeah yeah, He loves you yeah yeah yeah, yeahhhhhh"......
Here boy! Here boy! I have a 'hot dog' courtesy of the single bulb.

It's small and tiny so I may to find you another colostomy bag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 min boundary painter 824
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Brian_G 51,888
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 10 min boundary painter 1,169
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,395
Word (Dec '08) 13 min boundary painter 5,154
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 24 min boundary painter 5,822
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 30 min boundary painter 1,370
Amy 3-30-15 56 min Mister Tonka 37
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]