Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418490 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#917036 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Really hard to believe sometimes.
A president deliberately lies about a terrorist attack on 9/11 before an election leaving four Americans dead with a presidential hopeful, Secretary of State, as his accomplice.
And the left looks the other way.
A president is suspected of using the IRS to target a significant segment of the population who helped the opposition take back the House in 2010 and sets the climate for others to defy the constitution in the name of party loyalty/power.
A president stands by his Attorney General who broke the law confiscating journalists' private emails and phone calls without due process or just cause.
A Republican president would have been ripped to shreds by the liberal media on any of these issues - one was already forced to resign.
But the left looks the other way.
Is it possible we've already become Cuba and the left is part of the coup in overthrowing the constitution and individual civil liberties?
The left on here would have no problem with that.
deliberately lied? prove it.

so it's pretty easy to see why Obama hasn't been 'ripped to shreds' by anyone beyond the extremely biased right wing 'media'.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#917037 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
My source was the Wall Street Journal.
Where's yours?
LOL. No surprise you would use a Rupert Murdoch owned media source for your "facts". Typical Faux News mentality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#917038 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Most Americans say that the issues being raised by congressional hearings into the Benghazi terrorist attacks and the revelations that the IRS unfairly targeted conservative groups "involve serious matters that need to be investigated."
According to a new poll from Gallup, 69 percent of those polled agreed that questions over the Obama administration's public response to the September 11, 2012, attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya deserve more investgiation, including 52 percent who "strongly agree."
On the IRS scandal, even more Americans, 74 percent, agree that issue needs to be investigated more, including 56 percent who "strongly agree."
http://www.gallup.com/poll/162584/americans-a...
Whew! At least the far left won't succeed in a coup without resistance from the majority - including a significant number of Democrats.
Just those on here have such grandiose ideas.
Benghazi: Poll Says the Only People Who Care Are Republicans

Only 21% of Americans think that Benghazi is the biggest political scandal in American history. forty-one percent (41%) of Republicans think so compared to only 10% of Democrats and 20% of Independents.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/41521/bengh...

and since no one cares anymore about what republicans 'think'....

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#917039 Jun 2, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
a republican president ignored repeated warnings of an impending attack by al qaeda leading to the deadliest attack on U.S. soil in history
a republican president ordered the IRS to audit and investigate groups that opposed his presidency
a republican president ordered the firing of 7 U.S. attorneys after they refused to concentrate on investigating democratic candidates just before an election
a republican president purposely misled the world into believing Saddam Hussein had WMD's by providing the world with phoney and doctored up intel
a republican president authorized the use of torture and false imprisonment of American Citizens
a republican president authorized the use of torture on prisoners taken on a battlefield
a republican president authorized the kidnapping and the use of torture of people who were not on a battlefield
a republican president authorized the use of illegal wiretaps and searches of American citizens
so what's you point. where were your complaints from 2001 to 2009?
Good job. Unlike conservatives like the faux lady, you stuck to the FACTS. People like her just regurgitate undocumented conservative lies.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#917040 Jun 2, 2013
Fox Continues to Hype Fake Story About IRS Commissioner Visiting White House

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/f...
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#917041 Jun 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. No surprise you would use a Rupert Murdoch owned media source for your "facts". Typical Faux News mentality.
If you can't answer a man's argument, do not panic. You can always blame Fox...

USAsince1680 using his "I am an idiot" defense... LMFAO...

In short you retard, the the Fascist Obama administration has criminalized the news-gathering process...

It's the culture...
Malcom

Houston, TX

#917042 Jun 2, 2013
Morning, tea bag imbeciles!
Malcom

Houston, TX

#917043 Jun 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
In five years of posting do you think you have changed one person?
Look up the term counterproductive.
Do your post assist the Democrats?
Think about it.
Peace
Carol is dumb.
Topix is therapy for her.
it helps her forget about that dirty negro in the White House...

at least while she spreads Fox news manure and lies
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917044 Jun 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hey Galt ... John that is ...
:)
Here IS a 'taste' of how thorough they "research" ...
==========
The Media VS George Zimmerman – Trial Delivery At Any Cost ... And The CRS Has Reserved Seats For The Lynching
When we revealed the Miami-Dade School Police Department cover-up, we were contacted by a well known writer who wanted to commend the Treehouse community for our dogged pursuit of truth. Additionally, they were astounded at the information revealed within the six sworn affidavits – and asked for a phone call.
As a consequence of this phone call I was begged to contact the Main-Stream media and provide the information – Not to do so was framed as not doing everything possible to help the Truth, and as a consequence George Zimmerman. Zimmerguilt eventually dictated my acquiescence.
I was told the best outlets to publish a story about the material was going to be either the Miami Herald, or the Orlando Sentinel. Both of whom had a vested reader interest in the story; Both of whom “should” be interested in follow-up.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/0...
Good Night ...
Thanks to ALL Patriots who "continue" the GOOD Fight <3
The "judge" is trying to portray Trayvon as a saintly child in order to railroad Zimmerman.

Let's hope the jury has more sense.

But if the jury is majority black, Zimmerman is finished.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#917045 Jun 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Continues to Hype Fake Story About IRS Commissioner Visiting White House
You Fascist defending the IRS and a sellout obama bin Lying is an excellent campaign strategy you idiot recommended for all democrats in 2014 you dumbass.

It's the culture...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#917046 Jun 2, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot still breastfeeding on Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell. Mercifully Bush is gone and has been gone for going on 5 years. He isn't today's newspaper you moron, he's last year's newspaper, president a decade ago you idiot! LMFAO
Defending the IRS and a sellout Obama bin Lying is an excellent campaign strategy you idiot, recommended for all democrats you Facist.
We consider this a wonderful teaching opportunity to remind people that the Obama's Fascist IRS is the main enforcement agency of Obamacare..
It's the culture...
No, a "good campaign strategy" is using an attack against the IRS for doing their job in weeding out politically motivated groups seeking tax-exempt status as a smoke screen for their anger at the IRS for going after conservative tax cheats.

FACT: The IRS was more than justified in assuming that any group with "Tea Party" in their name needed additional scrutiny. The only reason conservatives can't see the obvious is because they are clueless twits.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#917047 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
A Democrat president stands by his Attorney General who broke the law confiscating journalists' private emails and phone calls without due process or just cause.
And the left - at least on here - look the other way.
only if you consider persuading an gov't official to leak highly classified material that endangered the lives of our operatives in North Korea not just cause.

silly me, I'm talkin to someone who supports a party that outed a CIA operative for political gain
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#917048 Jun 2, 2013
Former Bachmann Staffer: Lies Okay Because Her Constituency Believes Them

WALDRON: Well the knee jerk reaction to your question is, well no one's perfect Martin. What do you expect? On the other hand, your question is serious. I believe that she has made misstatements. Knowing her as I do and as well as I do, I know that she doesn't sit down and make up a list of deliberate lies.

What I do know is that she can be misinformed. What I do know is that she can misunderstand and what I do know is that she has made a lot of mistakes and she has misspoken and I'm certain that it's caused her embarrassment.

With respect, those statements are not always intended for the Washington Post or Politico or even MSNBC Martin Bashir, but those statements are for her constituency. She represents a constituency that believes much of what she says.

which is why FOX will offer her a job.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917049 Jun 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea behind ethanol was to reduce imports. American made ethanol replacing foreign oil. Money sped here & not there.
Taxpayer money spent subsidizing farmers and ethanol producers, damaging automobile engines, wasting energy, and driving up the cost of food.

Typical Democrat plan.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#917050 Jun 2, 2013
Malcom wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is dumb.
BTW you ignorant idiot: We Obama opponents are not racist. We just don't like obama's half white-azz either you dummy...

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#917051 Jun 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi: Poll Says the Only People Who Care Are Republicans
Only 21% of Americans think that Benghazi is the biggest political scandal in American history. forty-one percent (41%) of Republicans think so compared to only 10% of Democrats and 20% of Independents.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/41521/bengh...
and since no one cares anymore about what republicans 'think'....
I'll take Gallup over "policymic" anyday.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#917052 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The "judge" is trying to portray Trayvon as a saintly child in order to railroad Zimmerman.
Let's hope the jury has more sense.
But if the jury is majority black, Zimmerman is finished.
so I take it you think the sex lives of rape victims is relevant and fair game at trial

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#917053 Jun 2, 2013
Malcom wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is dumb.
You just "cra-cra"...

And if you're black "Malcolm", you're still "cra-cra"...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917054 Jun 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, a news agency has secret information. Ummmmm. I wonder, would they have gotten it from a leaker?
Dumbass Galt. Where do you think they got this info?
Tell us.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#917055 Jun 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a "good campaign strategy" is using an attack against the IRS for doing their job in weeding out politically motivated groups seeking tax-exempt status as a smoke screen for their anger at the IRS for going after conservative tax cheats.
FACT: The IRS was more than justified in assuming that any group with "Tea Party" in their name needed additional scrutiny. The only reason conservatives can't see the obvious is because they are clueless twits.
Do you want criminals, sellouts, liars, Carnival Barkers and thieves working at the IRS and in the Fascist obama administration? Of course you do....

The economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is NAZI, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama is responsible...

Defending the IRS and a sellout Obama bin Lying is an excellent Fascisat campaign strategy in 2014 you idiot, recommended for all democrats...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Phil 222,430
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min BD Riter 61,032
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,952
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 2,422
amy8-25-16 6 hr Sublime1 4
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr GEORGIA 1,934
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 hr GEORGIA 3,036
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages