Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1565650 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#917258 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And Nuculur still brushes his teeth with dung and has been promoted to Regional Propaganda Director for the Magic Negro.
"Race has nothing to do with it ..."

har
har
har
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917259 Jun 2, 2013
“Our Administration”...

“In any given day, our administration has about 2 million employees, and things happen,” Jarrett tells the Boston Globe.“We put in process procedures to make sure if there has been any wrongdoing, there will be appropriate consequences, and we will move on.”

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/0...

Obama aide Jarrett defends the administration's handling of the IRS troubles, phone records searches

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/wellesley...
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#917260 Jun 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I rest my mudfkn case.
Tell ya what pal__pursue the American dipsht and her bff sundancecracker and I'll get back to you after the 2014 elections.
Obama is the source of every single instance of erosion of the Constitution and disregard for American rights. Freedom is under assault. In short you retard, the Fascist Obama administration has criminalized the news-gathering process...

Obama was taught to hate all that stands for America, both by his nitwit of a mother and his gay communist mentor in Hawaii. Have you read his autobiographical book Realtime? No YOU have NOT!!!

The Internal Revenue Service is an organization of bureaucrats, taking orders from above. Anti-Americanism and Fascism is rampant among you pork puffers on the left, and Obama has the same mentality..

Defending the IRS and a sellout Obama bin Lying is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014, recommended for all democrats...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#917261 Jun 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I rest my mudfkn case.
Tell ya what pal__pursue the American dipsht and her bff sundancecracker and I'll get back to you after the 2014 elections.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, do not panic. You can always call him names" - Oscar Wilde

Realtime using his "I am an idiot" defense...LMFAO...

It's the culture

Location hidden

#917262 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If your unarmed opponent has you in fear of your life, absolutely.
We do not know for sure who was pursuing who in the final moments.
Like I said: we know who initiated pursuit and who wound up dead. Remove either the initial pursuit or the gun and its highly unlikely anybody'd be dead.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#917263 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
With few exceptions, since when is anyone "all for the death sentence for the innocent"? Which I think is why the death penalty is wrong. When the government murders one innocent citizen they've surrendered their most fundamental charge: to defend life ...
Some things never change. Tenzing's blowhard cacophony included.

WTH are you babbling on about now?

Clearly, you haven't got a clue what the poster just said but your tag-word radar begins triggering auto-responses.....

The poster speaks of the death of innocents and you run off into the ozone about the death penalty and the government's failure to protect its citizens!

You sound like those little kids in the AT&T Commercials.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#917264 Jun 2, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is the source of every single instance of erosion of the Constitution and disregard for American rights. Freedom is under assault. In short you retard, the Fascist Obama administration has criminalized the news-gathering process...
Obama was taught to hate all that stands for America, both by his nitwit of a mother and his gay communist mentor in Hawaii. Have you read his autobiographical book Realtime? No YOU have NOT!!!
The Internal Revenue Service is an organization of bureaucrats, taking orders from above. Anti-Americanism and Fascism is rampant among you pork puffers on the left, and Obama has the same mentality..
Defending the IRS and a sellout Obama bin Lying is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014, recommended for all democrats...
It's the culture...
Then you'd better save yourself and leave America for a better country son!

Hurry! Before it's too late for you!

Lapeer, MI

#917265 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know, who came down with the serious case of death?
Hee, Hee, Hee.....classic Tenzing: senseless babble portrayed as serious discourse but actually ending up as simple entertainment.

Your avatar could easily be just a big, plump yellow Happy Face:)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#917266 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, you haven't got a clue what the poster just said but your tag-word radar begins triggering auto-responses.....
The poster speaks of the death of innocents and you run off into the ozone about the death penalty and the government's failure to protect its citizens!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BgxzjrodNvIXX
hmmmmm.... I guess it proves innocence is still alive while yours is dead.

In this instance you're very convincing son!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917267 Jun 2, 2013
Star of Discovery's 'Storm Chasers' show among dead in Oklahoma tornado

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/02/star-dis...

huuuummmmm ...
ClimateGate ...

Location hidden

#917268 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BgxzjrodNvIXX
The poster stated: "all for the death sentence for the innocent"

'splain yourself.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#917269 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said: we know who initiated pursuit and who wound up dead. Remove either the initial pursuit or the gun and its highly unlikely anybody'd be dead.
Meanwhile, Zimmerman looks like he's been eatin' lots of bon bons and is out of money. Trial starts next week. Will the lawyers work for free?

Lapeer, MI

#917270 Jun 2, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime is the good ol' boy type of guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning, regardless of what time it is.
Realtime is the one who sister is expecting a baby, and he doesn't know whether he's going to be an uncle or an aunt?
It's the culture...
...uncle, aunt or even the father...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917271 Jun 2, 2013
Where in the world is $590M Powerball lottery winner?

ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla.– It's been two weeks since residents of Zephyrhills, Fla., learned that a $590 million Powerball ticket was sold inside their city limits.
No one expected the winner to come forward immediately. After all, they reasoned, the person might need a few days to absorb the shock, or to consult with financial advisers.
But now folks are simply beside themselves. "Who won?" they are asking. "Do they live in Zephyrhills? Did they maybe lose the ticket?"
Rumors are flying and residents are eyeballing each other, wondering if there is a multimillionaire in the midst of this small community about 30 miles northeast of Tampa.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/02/where-in...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Atlanta, GA

#917272 Jun 2, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you filthy, diseased gash; what a netarded rigger.....
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeres WAXTURDS!!

Lapeer, MI

#917273 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you get into a fight with someone and you're losing then fatally shooting your unarmed opponent is justified.
Got it.
Here's what we know:
Zimmerman pursued Martin.
Martin had every right to be where he was when he was there.
"Here's what we know:"??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So...Tenzing was there at night watching the whole Zimmerman-Martin engagement transpire.

Getcher azz down there to testify, Dood!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#917274 Jun 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, Zimmerman looks like he's been eatin' lots of bon bons and is out of money. Trial starts next week. Will the lawyers work for free?
Meanwhile, Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own both MSNBC, the lame stream media, Race Cop Al Shapton and your hate filled racist left-wing party...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-sue ...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#917275 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It moves all the time.
Note your pole, Dood.

Lapeer, MI

#917276 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"Race has nothing to do with it ..."
har
har
har
I can agree with your statement but what's with the drunken sailor uttering?

Lapeer, MI

#917277 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a hooded figure is walking through your backyard, Tenzing would not pursue out of fear of causing a racial incident. Right. and then your daughter gets killed for your cowardice b y that hooded figure.

Fool.

Go hide beneath your bed, child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr District 1 242,270
How Adam got Eve. 4 hr The Serpent 1
Trump Sounds like a fool 5 hr Don Screwball 3
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 5 hr Another Big Lie 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 11,018
Trump will lose Votes after today's speech 8 hr Tr ps No Deal 1
Trump shut up 8 hr Stop Ait 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages