I opposed the invasion of Iraq for a number of reasons, some of which were the same reasons President George H.W. Bush left Saddam in power after Gulf War I. Unlike the entire Dumbya administration, I had spent time in the Middle East and studied its politics and military.<quoted text> Hitler actually relaxed gun control laws for Nazis only..
The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, big and more government took care of the Indians on reservations and preserves and Hitler took care of and gassed the Jews...
YOU Neo-Nazis opposed the Invasion of Iraq. You Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot
These liberals oppose your belief and right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Mao, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust dummy?
It's the culture...
I opposed the Iraq Fiasco for the following reasons.
1. SADDAM DID NOT POSSESS ANY WMD's. Numerous intel agencies, including our, own knew this.
2. Invading and removing Saddam would get us into another Vietnam type war.(Why Bush I didn't take him out)
3. Removing the iron fist control of Saddam would lead to sectarian violence, genocide and ethnic cleansing.(again bush I knew this)
4. Saddam kept Iran in check. Without the threat of us rearming Saddam and another Iraq/Iran war, Iran would probably restart its nuclear program (it did)
5. Every time we go to nation build unilaterally it fails. The only successful times we have rebuilt nations, we had the help of the world. Germany, Japan, South Korea, Croatia and Bosnia are examples of this. Every time we go about it Unilaterally we fail, Vietnam, Somalia, Iraq are examples of this
Yes I am a liberal and a gun owner. I want adequate background checks before a person can purchase a gun.
Senator Feinstein doesn't want to bar vets from owning guns, she only doesn't want them exempt from background checks. and given what that not having a draft for the Iraq Fiasco has led many service members to do multiple combat tours, some as high as 5-6, that's a really really good idea.
The only thing I don't support about Israel is their illegal seizure of land that doesn't belong to them. same as I opposed Saddam's invasion of Kuwait